Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 pm

Harmony could feel his cock pulsating inside of her even if in a condom. she panted hard and looked at him, kissing his neck.

Harlice shook her haed. "That was it." She said softly running her hands along his hair.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:06 am

Sam pulled out of her, condom inflated a little with cum"Hehe, I came a lot"he said"Want it?"

James kissed her gently"Want me to get you to cum in that outfit?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:09 am

Harmony looked at him and shook her head. "it's okay. I don't exactly think i will like the taste."

Harlice blushed nad nodded. "ust don't come in me. I am not protected Daddy..." She said softly. "Just lke Harmony isn't protected when she and Sam hooked up..." she said and then covered her mouth, moving off of him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:14 am

Sam chuckled and tossed it away, smiling"Okay"he said and kissed her"Which way you you like it more?"

James nodded"I kno..kno..know"he said and looked at her"What? Sam and Harmony are sleeping together?"he asked and stood up, pushing the intercom button for Sam's room"Sam?"

Sam heard that and was gonna ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:06 am

Harmoy smiled nad kissed him deply then pulled back slowly. "I like it when I'm not tied up."

She gt up and hopped around keeping he rmouth covered. "I didn't mean to say it!" She muffled, shaking hr head.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:57 am

Jake pulled her into his arms and kissed her"It's okay. I'm just making sure he's using the condoms I gave him"he told Harlice and smiled"I can't exactly nag him since I'm sleeping with you"he teased and pushed the button again"Sam, you better be using a condom if you're in Harmony's pussy"he teased.

Sam smiled"I like that too"he said and then blushed deeply hearing his dad say that"Ugh, she told"he said and then looked confused"I'll be right back"he promised and went to the intercom"I am dad, but why aren't we in trouble?"he asked.

Jake chuckled at his reply"Because I figure it's better that you two are experimenting together then going out to strangers"he said and added"Plus me and Harlice are doing the same"

Sam blushed as he heard him say all that"Oh, okay dad. See you later"he said and went to Harmony, laying with her"Ummm, he knows and he's fine"he said and added"Harlice and dad are sleeping together too"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:44 am

Harmony blushed at him and she leaned into him some when their Dad beeped in on them like that. SHe bit her lower lip and then looked at Sam. Waiting for their dad to get so angry, she held her breath and then let it out when he seemed cool with it. Though when he mentioned harlice nad him have been doing it, her eyes widened. "Maybe that's why she was so tired...."

Harlice blushed as he said all that, and as Sam was talking. When their dad said he was doing Harlice, she nuzzled her face into his shoulder, and blushed again. THese were shy girls who were being seduced by their family and being fucked by them. It was so hot. "I want you in me Daddy..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Sam heard his sister say that last thing before Jake and him released the button and went to Harmony, blushing"Apparently, hey are having fun too"he joked and kissed her"Want to cuddle?"

Jake kissed his daughter and grinned at her"Mmm, and I want in you"he said and laid her on her back on the bed, taking out one of the same kind of condoms he had given his son and slid it on his hard member after undressing"Want to do it with the outfit on?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Harmony smiled at him and she kissed his neck. "Who can blame them. It's really hot to do something so forbidden. She grinned. She cuddled with him and kissed his chin.

Lying on her back, she smiled at him and kissed his neck. "Ooh...how about with the outfit on. So sexy." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Sam chuckled at that"True"he said and kissed her"I like doing stuff with you"he said and licked her neck

Jake smiled at her and kissed her deeply"Mmmm, of course"he said and reached down, moving the crotch of the outfit out of the way and sliding his cocndom covered member into her slowly, moaning.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:08 am

"What about other girls? Girls who aren't related to you. Like from school." she siad softly, runing her fingers along his face.

Harlice moaned softly as he entered her, her arms wrapping around his neck, her lips lockng with his again and kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 am

Sam nuzzleed her hand gently"I don't really like any of the girls at school. Why do you ask?"he asked, rubbing her sides gently.

Jake moaned softly into his daughter's deep kiss as he pshed his large member into her all the way, moaning softly. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as he got himself into her all the way.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Harmony smiled at him and she kissed his cheek. "How do you feel about me?"

Harlice groaned through their kiss, feeling him inch deeper and deeper. Her tongue played with his gently, her hips bucking into his hips.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Sam kissed her deeply and grinned"I love you"he said and hugged her.

Jake wrapped his tongue around hers and stopped when his head bumped against her cervix with more of him out of her. He started to pull out a little and started going in and out like that, moaning
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:12 am

Harmony smiled nad turned to look at him, kissing him softly. "I love you too."

Harlice gasped when she felt the head of his memeber hit her really deep. She tilted her head back and groaned loudly. "Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:54 am

Sam kissed her back and grabbed her breasts gently"Want to play the wii or keep doing this?"

Jake bent down and started sucking on her collar bone gently, going in and out harder and faster, his head putting more and more pressure on her cervix. He moaned and groaned softly"Mmmm, you feel so good"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Harmony gasped and pushed his hands from her breasts. "You ruined the moment." She frowned. "lets play the wii since you're incapable of keeping a good romantic moment." She stuck her tongue out.

Harlice wrapped her legs around his waist and groaned loudly. She started to scream as she felt him really put more pressure on her cervix.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Sam blushed at that and looked away"Sorry"he said and hugged her"Lets cuddle"he suggested, holing her gently, making sure his hands avoid touching her sex organs.

James kissed her neck as he went harder and faster. He groaned as his head penetrated into her womb and he held himself all the way into her"Unn god. So tight"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 am

Harmony smiled and nodded. She cuddled into him and closed her eyes and sighed contently.

Harlice screamed once she felt him inside of her womb, her body arching. "Unh god!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:41 am

Sam held her against his body, sighing happily as he nuzzled her neck. He yawned a little and kissed her cheek"Feel like taking a nap, lil sis?"

Jake held himself like that, panting"God"he said and wrapped his arms around her before starting to thrust in and out again, his condom covered head thrusting in and out of her womb.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Harmony closed her eyes and she nodded to him. "Uh huh..." She agreed and snuggled into him some more nad started to drift off to the land of counting sheep.

Harlice screamed out of pleasure and ecstasy, digging her nails into his back. "Daddy I'm gonna cum!"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Sam nuzzled against her as she feel asleep and soon was sawing logs as he dreamt happily, holding his sister.

Jake went as hard and fast as he could"Mmm, god yes. Me too"he said and filled his condom with his thick cum"Unnnn"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Harlice groaned deeply as she came, her juices hitting against his member. She groaned deeply and titled her head back, panting hard. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Jake held himself inside of her until their orgasms subsides and then he started to pulled out slowly. He kissed her deeply and smiled, taking the condom off and getting up to throw it away.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:30 pm

She kissed him softly and as he left, she lay there, flat on her back and breathed hard, her eyes shut. It was so wild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next