Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:02 am

Sam pulled out a condom and started to put it on his cock"no"he said and smiled when it was on"There we go"he said and penetrated her gently.

Jake grinned at her and gave her the bags, filled with lingerie and tight costums
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:08 am

Harmony nodded and she gasped as he entered her and then pushed in. She moaned softly and gripped onto the ropes and arched her back, tilting her head back.

Harlice smiled nad she opened the bags and pulled out the costumes. She giggled and shook her haed. "You've got a dirty mind Daddy."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:22 am

Same went in and out slowly, moaned softly"Mmmmm, this doesn't feel ass good"he said and kissed her.

Jake smirked at her"Yes and you love me"he said and kissed her"Want to try one on?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:46 am

"What? I'm not good?' She asked rather insulted, looking away from him. "Get off of me and out of me now." She demanded.

Harlice smiled and nodded. "Very true." She grinned, and then looked at them. "Whcih one. You choose." SHe smiled.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:05 am

Sam looked at her and kissed her"No Harm, it's not you I swear. It's the condom"he said and smiled at her"I love you"he said and kissed her again"Does it feel good for you though?"he asked

Jake grinned at that and pulled out a tight little sailormoon outfit and a japanese school girls pe uniform"Hmmm, hw about the pe uniform"he said and handed it to her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:17 pm

She blushed and then kissed him softly. "Sorry..." She blushed, and then bit her lower lip. "I love you too." She whispered, kissing his back and then let her head rest abck. "it feels weird but it's still feels good."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Sam smiled and went in and out harder and faster, moaning softly"Mmmmm, as long as it feels good for you"he said and kissed her, knowing it'd take him a little longer to cum.

JAke watched his daughter go into his bathroom and waited for her to change.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:34 pm

Harmony tilted her head back moaning loudly as he started going faster. "Sam...yes!" Somehow it was feeing more bette rhere with a condom on. It was weird. She was weird.

Coming out and having changed into the school girl P.E. uniform, she put her hands on her hips and smiled at him. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Sam moaned a little and went harder and faster grunting"Unnn, yes. I think you like rubber"he teased.

Jake licked his lips and smiled"You are so hot in that thing"he said and held his hands out"I don't know if you're hotter nude or in costumes"he teased
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:37 pm

Harmony nearly screamed as he pretty much pounded her pussy. "Shut it..." She didn't like rubber. these were probably just ribbed for her pleasure. condoms do that.

harlice giggled. She turned around nad bent over then slapped her ass with both hands and then stood up giggling. She went to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "i work these outfits well that's why."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Sam moaned softly"I think this has warming lube on the outside"he said and went as hard and fast as he could, moaning.

Jake held her and kissed her"You could work a burlap sack"he teased and gave her ass a swat"You are so naughty"he said and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 pm

"Nnn...Whatever--it is, it feels...good." She groaned and panted out, tilting her head back. "oh Sam! I'm going to cum" She groaned loudly, bucking her hips up into his.

Harlice giggled and leaned into him, kissing him softly. "What's a burlap sack?" She asked. She knew she was naughty. That's what secrets were for. She had a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:19 pm

SAm grinned and shoved up into her more"Cum for me so I can cum in your ass"he teased.

JAke laughed"It's what potatos used to be kept in"he said and swatted her ass again"Now, if you're so naughty, tell me something bad you've done before we started sleeping together"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:48 pm

Harmony moaned loudly and arched her back up and tilted her head back, cumming for him, her walls tightening around him. "God!"

Harlice looked at himand giggled. "Nooo..." She said and ran out of his arms, jumping in the bed and hiding under the covers.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Sam held himself inside of her as she came"That feels nice"he said, not having felt her orgasm before"If I didn't have the condom on, I'd be cumming"

Jake went to the bed and got on top of her, uncovering her"Yep. I want to know how naughty my little girl is"he said and kissed her"You won't be punished"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:23 am

Harmony panted hard, her pussy spasming aroud his condom covered member, juices leaking out. "You shoul cum in my ass then if you really want to cum into something."

Harlice giggled and looked at him. "Promise? 'Cause it's embarrassing." She blushed madly, not wanting to tell him. For a twelve year old, she was alraedy so naghty.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:50 am

Sam grinned and kissed her gently"Later. Want me to untie you and put a new condom on so we can do it again?"he asked, wanting to feel her holding him and gripping him.

Jake grinned and pulled her out onto his lap"The only punishment you'll get is a swat on your rear and a cock in your holes"he promised and kissed her"Now, tell me all the naughty things you've done"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 pm

"Yes. But does that mean you won't untie me until later?' She frowned. HEr arms were starting to hurt.

Harlice giggled and blushed madly. SHe wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed. She had only done one naughty thing until now. And that was lick the dildo she bought online. SHe ahd her ways. "I played with myself." Lie. "Try to make myself feel good." lie again, mostly to tease him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:35 pm

Sam grinned and untied her"No, I want to feel you grabbing me"he said, tossing the condom away and putting on a new one"It says'Trojans: Her Pleasure'"he said and grinned, thrusting back into her.

Jake kissed her"Mmmm, you are such a naughty little girl"he said and squeezed her ass gently"Tell me everything"he said, his cock teasing her pussy
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:16 pm

Harmony giggled. "maybe that's why it felt so good." She grinned then wrapped her arms and legs around his waist and moaned loudly as he entered her.

Harlice grinned and kissed his neck. "I bought a dildo online and I sucked on it." She blushed deeply. That was the truth and the only naughty thing she did before now.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:16 pm

Sam went in and out hard and fast"Mmmm, I'm starting to feel it now"he said and nibbling on her earlobe gently.

Jake smiled at that"Really? Anything else? Any lies I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:19 pm

harmony screamed. She couldn't help it. She felt soo good and he was making her body go into a thousand wonders of pleasure.

Harlice blushed. "Will i get in trouble if I have lied about anything?" She asked, looking away.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 pm

SAm went in and out harder and faster, moaning loudly. He adjusted his hips, hitting her g-spot.

JAke gave her ass a swat and kissed her"No, of course not"he promised
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:50 pm

Harmony groaned deeply and he made her cum so quickly. She screamed loudly, holding onto him tightly, tightening her legs grip around his waist.

Harlice giggled and nodded. "I lied about playing with myself and all taht. The only naughty thing I have done before now was buy and suck on a dildo."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:55 pm

Sam moaned and then came into the condom"Unnn, god yes"he moaned, bucking his hips.

JAke laughed at that"That's okay. If you've lied about anything else recently, now is the time to tell me"he said, sucking on her neck and givving her ass another swat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next