Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Harmony looked over to him as she did her hair and blushed. "Maybe..." She said softly. "I don't know..." She shrugged. "your room or my room tonight?"

Harlice maoned lightly and started to wake up more, slowly openign her eyes. "Hmm...lets go open presents..." She yawned, slowly pulling away from him, tiredly putting her clothes on. It was so early. And after last night, she was still so exhausted.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Sam smiled and heard movements. He kissed her"Mine. I want to try something"he said and then ran downstairs to wait, sitting on the bike happily.

JAke kissed her again and pulled his robe on"Afterwards you can come sleep in my bed"he offered her and took her downstairs, greeting SAm and patting him on the head.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Once she was done with her hair, she kissed him and watched him go. SHe walked downstairs after her dad and older sister went downstairs and wished them Merry Christmas. Sitting at the base of the tree, she tackled all the presents that said Harmony on them.

harlice put her clothes on and walked downstairs with him. She sat next to her sister, grabbing the presents that said Harlice on them and grinned greedily. "mine," She giggled.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Sam gathered all of his presents, intentionally rubbing against Harmony occasionally and then opened them, getting a wii, games, and wii point cards among other things"YAY!! Thanks daddy"he said and hugged him.

Jake hugged him back and smiled watching how the other two girls liked their gifts.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Harmony opened her presents and smiled. Jeans and a new hair straightener. "Oh my god! She smiled and hugged her dad. "Thank Daddy." She kissed his cheek and hten opened a few other presents from Harmony and Sam.

Harlice poened her presents and smiled at the books she got and some new clothes. Opening her ones from her siblings, she looked at her Dad and smiled a thanks, since she'd thank him in a totally different way later.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Sam smiled at his sisters"I'm going to hook up my wii in my room if anyone wants to play"he said and took his stuff up into his room, winking at Harmony. He quickly set up the wii and then waited.

Jake grinned at his daughters and got a wonderful idea for some extra gifts from him for Harlice"I'm gonna let HArlice nap in my bed. Have fun with Sam"he said and carried Harlice up to his room
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Harmony watched Sam and she nodded to her dad watching him take Harlice away. SHe got up and went to Sam's room and jumped on his bed. "Want to school me in the art of Wii?" She asked with a grin.

Harlice wrapped her arms around her dad's neck and kissed his cheek. She yawned as he carried her and once he laid her in the bed, she lay back on her back and sighed softly. "I want to thank you properly for the gifts Daddy...But once I have more strength."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 pm

SAm giggled and looked at her"I was thinking about teaching you something else"he teased and kissed her"But if you want to play the wii instead.."

Jake kissed her"While you nap, I'm going out to get you a special gift"he said and chuckled"Have a nice nap"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Harmony looked at him and laughed. "For a realy pervy guy who digs doing his little sister, you really don't get hte drift." She laughed. "I was kidding. I want to know what you were going to teach me since it sounds a lot more fun." She grinned, pulling him to her.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Sam smiled when he heard the car leave and then kissed her passionately"First, get undressed"he said and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Harmony heard the car leave and she smiled. She got up and did a strip tease, which resulted in her being naked in the end. Looking at him, she smirked and put he rhands on her hips and stood there in a sexy post. "now what?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Sam stripped, watching her"Oooh, so hot"he said and kissed her"Lay on my be"he said"Spread your arms and legs"he said and took out some long ropes
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:07 pm

She raised a brow and when he took out ropes hse rolled her eyes. "Bondage much?" She giggled as she pushed the blankets off the bed and laid down on her back, spreading her arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Sam grinned and kissed her lips gently"I figured you'd like this more then just normal"He said and cut the rope into four parts and then started tying up her arms and legs loosely but tight enough to hold her"You like?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm

As he tied her up she looked at him once he was done and giggled. "No...i can't wrap my legs or arms you, or even scratch your back. Where's the fun in that?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:32 pm

Sam grinned at that and rubbed her pussy"The fun is that I'm in charge"he said and gave her mound a gentle smack"Do you want me to untie you?"he asked, smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 pm

Harmony smirked a little bit nad shok her head. "No...I can get used to it. I iwll let you know though if I want you to untie me okay?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Sam grinned and licked her nipples"Okay"he said and pushed a finger into her pussy slowly, grinning
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Harlice woke up and she got out of the bed. She walked sleepily over to Sam's room in hopes to play some Wii and walked right in. Seeing the two, she rubbed her eyes and her jaw dropped. "oops..' she gulped walking out and shutting the door behind her, going to her own room.

Harmony moaned softly when he did htat, and then gasped when the door opened. Seeing Harlice and watching her go, s he looked at Sam and bit her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:00 pm

Sam kissed Harmony and got up"I'll be right back"he promised and ran out after Harlice"Sis, wait. You're not going to tell dad, right?"he asked, worried
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:30 pm

Harmony nodded and laid there. Harlice looked at him and yawned. "Tell him what?" SHe was already playing the 'I didn't see anything game.'
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:36 pm

He smiled at that and kissed her lips, grinning"Thanks, I owe you"he said and locked the door behind him, walking to Harlice
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:47 pm

Harlice walked away and went back to her Dad's room and lay down in the bed.

Harmony looked at him when he came back and smiled. "What'd she say?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:01 am

He kissed her"She acted like she saw nothing"he said and heard their dads car pull in.

JAke got out with bags from Victoria's secret and hot topic and hurried up into his room, locking the door behind him"Hey, anything happen while I was out?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 am

She smiled nad kissed him back softly. "SHould you untie me?" She asked softly.

Harlice woke up when she heard her dad and yawned. "Hmm?" She was about to rat her sister and brother out and then stopped. "Nothing..." She said cooly. "So what'd you get me?" She sat up and smiled cutely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next