Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-05

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst Empty
PostSubject: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:53 pm

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst Shoes

:«: | My 3v3ryth1ng | :»:
[[ A . H I G H S C H O O L . L O V 3 . S T O R Y ]]
A MixedPplAreSoFly Productions, Copyright 2008

I need you and,
I miss you and,
I love you 'coz,
I wanna hold you,
I wanna kiss you.
You were my єvєяythιιng,
and I really miss you

CLICK HERE FOR PROFILES

Last edited by MixedPplAreSoFly on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:54 pm

...Dare to be different?

[ G ] ates Valley High
Second home to some of the fittest and brightest minds within the teenage bracket of Los Angeles, California. Housed within the 300 year old walls of this prestigious highschool are the creme of the crop of those below the legal age of 18. To think that such a renowned academic institution would be different from other highschools, but sadly its not. The drama that can be found from any other normal secondary school is present within Gates Valley High and can even be argued as worse compared to other highschools.
[color=orange] Cliques rule this school and if you don't belong in one you are basically guaranteed a status as a social nobody. So, will you dare to be different? Or will you choose a side...?

:: D . C L 1 Q U 3 S ::

[ T ] he Athletes
Basically if you are a guy and in a school team, you belong in this crew. Made up of Gates Valley's finest athletes (or jocks) and the ones who run this clique are the team captains. They are considered royalty by both the student body and even the faculty; they represent what being a Gates Valley student is all about since they are the ones always out being watched by the public in their games. They are rough, tough, and buffed, no one messes with these brutes if they know what's good for them

[ T ] he Queens
Beautiful but deadly; the shortest summation of what this group is all about. These are the girls that pride in being the most gorgeous beings that walked the halls of Gates Valley. Pampered, spoiled, and used to getting whatever it is that they want. They are the eyecandy of the rest of the school, accessible only to those whore are part of the "In" crowd (meaning if you're not cool, then buzz off). They are always seen tagging along with the Athletes. They are the ones that run parties in their super-huge mansions and country clubs every weekend.

[ T ] he Preppies
Just because you are not in a team or super bloody gorgeous don't mean you can't be popular! These are the kids that party hard all day and spend all their time chilling in malls, clubs, and coffee shops. They are deemed ok enough to be seen chumming with the Athletes and the Queens, always invited to parties and whatever social thing that is going on.

[ T ] he Skater Punks
Every highschool needs to have a group that is filled with teenaged angst and the need to rebel. Well these kids are in that group, causing trouble wherever they trod by either pulling pranks on school staff members or vandalizing the extravagant property of Gates Valley. If not in trouble with the law, they are always seen either hanging out in abandoned swimming pools with their skateboards or running their own parties.

[ T ] he Emo's && Goths
Those who worship the dark OR always wear black till something darker comes out, these kids are the silent ones in the back of the classrooms. They are never seen talking up until they are around their clique, wherein they do nothing but send hateful glares or start fights with the "cool" crowd. Some of them can be seen hanging around with the Skater Punks especially in their parties.

[ T ] he Nobody's
Last but not the least are the Nobody's, practically the losers of Gates Valley High. They recieve the cruelest jokes and pranks that the other crews can come up with: vandalized lockers, wedgies, water balloons, etc. Made up of band geeks, nerds, game addicts and anime lovers.
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:57 pm

[ T H E . R U L 3 Z ]

I. [ L I T E R A C Y ]

Ok look everyone must get this straight first. This is a literate to advanced literate roleplay. That means roleplayers that want to sign up for this MUST be able to post from 2-5 paragraphs in one reply. I mean it's not really hard if you think about it. I understand mental blocks and yes I can let you slide from a short 2-paragraph reply but once it becomes constant I will kick your ass (kidding) and delete/take over your character.

II. [ P R O F I L E S ]

- Pictures MUST be real, no 3D or anime, thief one from either these websites:
Myspace, VampireFreaks, Photobucket, Xanga, hell even Facebook...
- Follow the skeleton that I'm about to post next.
- All profiles are PMed to me with the subject of "You're a loser!" (that means you read my rules =])
- Be creative in your background stories for your character! Make my heart cringe with sadness or make me burn with hate over your character! Anything that'll provoke an emotion.
- Guys can play girls and girls can play guy roles just to let y'all know!
- If you want to change anything about the roles you can tell me, and I'll gladly change them into your liking!
- If you want to play multiple roles, by all means you may! =D

III. [ C O N T E N T ]

This RP is intended for ages 15+ so that means swearing is allowed though not really encouraged. For the sake of realism of course cussing are gonna be present in character dialogues. I mean really, what kind of teenager doesn't swear at all...right? And oh steamy love scenes are good for drama BUT when it comes to the point that its going to be too explicit to continue, creatively fast forward it yes? <3 Thanks losers!

IV. [ P O S T . F O R M A T ]

No one is stopping you from decorating your posts here. Let your creativity run wild in both your posts and your post format. That means you have the liberty of putting in random quotes and images all over your post. But what I will ask you is to keep your replies in a 9-10 font size and that your character's dialogue will be colored to separate it from NPC dialogue (which is in bold btw). To make it easier just follow my opening post, yeah?

Last but not the least HAVE FUN! This RP is created so that you may enjoy living in another world! Don't take it too seriously!
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:00 pm

[ T H E . R O L E Z ]

BOLDED = AVAILABLE
ITALIZED = RESERVED
STRIKED = TAKEN

[ T H E . A T H L E T E S ] && [ T H E . Q U E E N S ] && [ T H E . P R E P P I E S ]

T h e . H u n k - MixedPplAreSoFly
He's the top dog of the jocks: big, bad, and super popular. His exploits in the football field are legendary. Some say he's the next NFL mvp in the making. He dated the most popular of the Queens up until the two of them had a falling out and broke up. Rumored to be on the prowl once again for another arm candy, but this time he ain't browsing amongst the Queens and Preppies but within the...Emo's?

T h e . W i n g m a n - AVAILABLE
Right hand man of the Hunk and second in command. He's the captain of the baseball team and quite a player in and out of the baseball field. He switches women as often as he switches his color-coordinated apparel. Almost as popular as the Hunk but not quite, always considered the lacky and tag along. Maybe thus why he's trying to oust the Hunk secretly out of his status as the #1 heartthrob by trying to date any girl that the Hunk sets his eyes on?

T h e . B u l l y - Available
A walking chunk of muscle, good for nothing except wreaking havoc amongst the crowd of Nobody's, picking on them with cruel jokes or harsh pranks. And he has one special Victim that he always teases childishly, this one girl. Is it because he actually likes her? But no, this guy is trying to get with the Queen In Training, maybe 'cause he wants to inflate his so called popularity. More like notoriety...

He's in the football team with the Hunk, thus why his rowdy behaviour is being tolerated for the school needs him. Up until they find a replacement that is, there are talks that he's about to get kicked out of school.

T h e . M o t h e r . H e n - Available
The Hunk's ex and considered the most beautiful female student of Gates Valley High. Rich, popular and super-protective of her clique, this girl can destroy anyone in Gates Valley with a flick of her finger. No one can mess with this kitty, and no one ever DARED to do anything to piss her off too. No one except the Hunk. Yup, he was the only one that stood up against her and lived to talk about it. Now she's going to do anything to get back with the Hunk. But how come she's starting to warm up to the Nerd? Woah...back up!

T h e . Q u e e n . I n . T r a i n i n g - xoxoangel
She used to be the new girl in Gates Valley that was quickly taken in by the Queens due to her ravishing good looks. She's quite conflicted on belonging within this circle of pampered eyecandies but she wouldn't dare say it for they are the only friends she have known since she moved in. She has an absolute crush on the Hunk (who doesn't?) but is too shy to tell him or do anything about it. Is she afraid of the fact that he dumped her bestfriend?

[ T H E . S K A T E R . P U N K S ] && [ T H E . E M O ' S . & . G O T H S ]

T h e . P u n k - AVAILABLE
Loud, proud, and hyper, this boy is a walking time bomb. All his pent up energy is either reserved at lashing out on any authority figure that tries to restrain him or committing random acts of being a rebel. He's the king of the outcasts, basically all of those that are not considered "cool" in Gates Valley answer to him. This boy is quite the heartthrob too, the equivalent of the Hunk when it comes to popularity amongst the outcasts.

T h e . L o n e r - ' i z a
She's that quiet girl, always draped in black with her long locks of dark hair covering her pretty face. She's a closet fan of the Hunk, and apparently has a deep history with him. It was rumored that they had been childhood bestfriends...and had even been gossiped as lovers. But she surely doesn't say anything about the matter, in fact she stays away whenever the Hunk is around. But she can always be seen (if you look hard enough) hiding out from the outskirts of the football fields, watching the Hunk practice after school or cheer for him secretly during his football games.

T h e . S u i c i d a l - Marshmallow-love
She's that girl with the scars on her wrists and on places that the sun doesn't shine on. Noone knows why she does it, but she's been sent to the hospital numerous times because of the habit. Is it because she's longing for someone to finally notice her? She was rumored to have written a love letter to the Hunk once, but he didn't respond. Maybe is that why she cuts? And oh she's a bestfriend of the Loner girl and is having a major crush on the Punk.

[ T H E . N O B O D Y ' S ]

T h e . N e r d - AVAILABLE
He's probably the smartest kid in the school, perhaps even in the whole of California. If the Hunk is a legend in sports, this boy is the legend in academics, having won practically almost every academic competitions held in the state. Busy as he is, he always takes the time though to watch the Mother Hen from afar, slowly practicing his lines until he finally finds the courage to ask her out. Will he succeed...?

T h e . F o r e i g n . K i d - AVAILABLE
Yup every year or so Gates Valley always brings in a foreign kid under their wings for the student exchange program, and this year its this boy. Considering he barely could speak English and exhibits non-American ways, most of the people shy away from being around him, not because he's scary (in fact girls find him cute). It's just that he's...new. Well he never had a problem about it either, up until he bumped into the Loner girl. Finally! Someone who shares his problem!

T h e . R o c k . G o d - AVAILABLE
Chyeah he's the local rock star, dubbed as the new Kurt Cobain by his fans (mostly females by the way). He's been in the music scene since he was a wee 7 year old kid, maybe that's why he has the voice of a seasoned rocker and the fingers of a guitar hero. Girls are practically throwing themselves at his feet, but then how come his eyes are on forbidden fruit...? Is he really going to ask the Queen In Training out...?

T h e . A r t s y . T y p e - Eve of Dawns
The school's local photographer and artist. She basically is a Picasso in female form, making art out of anything she touches. Since she's the local photography expert she had been given the job of school photographer, basically capturing any school events in film. This includes the Hunk and his games, whenever there's a game she's there to put him on paper. Is that why she's slowly starting to fall for him...?

T h e . V i c t i m - Marshmallow-love
Smart, sweet, and super shy; who wouldn't love this little cutie right? Well one dude seems to do everything that he can to make this girl's life in Gates Valley seem like hell. But she just brushes it off, either too afraid to stand up for herself or she knows deep inside that she's obviously way better than the Bully. But still from time to time she wishes that she'd have someone strong to protect her. Someone who's as strong as the Hunk...or maybe his Wingman?

T h e . N e w . G i r l - theD R 3 4 M
She just moved in, and clearly she belongs to no clique or crew. And in fact she's making no move to belong at all. Quite a feat considering the whole school would fight one another to belong to a group. Now, because of her non-conformist attitude, she has the attention of every guy in Gates Valley...

Last edited by MixedPplAreSoFly on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:02 pm

[ T H E . S K E L E T O N ]

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst Z40113994

[ I n s e r t . I m a g e . H e r e ]
[I n s e r t . R o l e . H e r e ]
Username

...And your name is
Character Name

...And your age is
Character Age

...How tall are ya?
Character Height

...And you got wha..?
Character Details (Piercings, Tattoos, Birthmarks etc.)

My Epic
2 Paragraph Char. Info (must be 1st person)

So I like this...
Character Likes

But none of them...
Character Dislikes

I'm rockin' out to...
Theme Song (provide link if you can)
Profile skeleton by MixedPplAreSoFly

Code:

[right][ I n s e r t . I m a g e . H e r e ]
[size=18][I n s e r t . R o l e . H e r e ][/size]
[size=9]Username[/size]

[size=15][color=InsertColorHere]...And your name is[/color][/size]
[size=10]Character Name[/size]

[size=15][color=InsertColorHere]...And your age is[/color][/size]
[size=10]Character Age[/size]

[size=15][color=InsertColorHere]...How tall are ya?[/color][/size]
[size=10]Character Height[/size]

[size=15][color=InsertColorHere]...And you got wha..?[/color][/size]
[size=10]Character Details (Piercings, Tattoos, Birthmarks etc.)[/size]
[/right]

[size=15][color=InsertColorHere][u]My Epic[/u][/color][/size]
[size=10]2 Paragraph Char. Info (must be 1st person)[/size]

[size=15][color=InsertColorHere]So I like this...[/color][/size]
[size=10]Character Likes[/size]

[size=15][color=InsertColorHere]But none of them...[/color][/size]
[size=10]Character Dislikes[/size]

[size=15][color=InsertColorHere]I'm rockin' out to...[/color][/size]
[size=10]Theme Song (provide link if you can)[/size]
[right][size=6]Profile skeleton by MixedPplAreSoFly[/size][/right]

Last edited by MixedPplAreSoFly on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:28 pm

[ T H E . S E T T I N G ]

[ M O N T H ]
JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC

[ D A Y ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

[ Y E A R ]
2007 2008 2009 2010

[ T I M E ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
AM PM

[ W E A T H E R ]
COOL COLD HOT HUMID WINDY CLOUDY RAINY SNOWY SUNNY WET DRY

[ S P E C I A L . E V E N T S ]

The first elimination game for the State Football Championship is being hosted in Gates Valley High! You going to be watching or what...?
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 pm

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst Aln135

[ T H E . H U N K ]
Kane Kosugi

Just about 4:00 PM...

"Oh my gah! It's Kaneeee! KANEEEEE! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!", squealed a blondie from the sidelines as the star quarterback and captain of the football team casually threw the pig skin to another player. It's more than an hour before the game starts yet the whole Gates Valley team are already out in the field prepared for the oncoming battle. The one named Kane, the quarterback paid no attention to the women screaming out his name. Thoughts within his mind kept him too preoccupied to notice his fans pouring in to see the 4 time MVP lead his team once again into imminent victory.

Where is she...?

"Yo Kane..."

Why did she leave me...?

"Earth to Kane..."

Fuck I miss her...

"KANE! Jeezus Christ man!", blared out an armored teenager. "Ahh fuck sorry man, I spaced the hell out there for a moment...", it was all the quarterback could say about his momentary lapse. Lately his thoughts are all starting to revolve only about one thing...that girl he used to fondly call Ava...

Winding his throwing arm as he grasped the ball, Kane took a few steps back away from the young male who sent him out of his daydreaming lapse. "Dennis go long!", it was all the boy needed to here from Kane before he started sprinting away from Kane. 10...20...30...40........60.....70 yards and away the football flew from Kane's hand. It sailed through the air, a perfect spiral, looking more like a bullet as it completed its arc before landing square unto the receiver's palms. Everyone among the crowd clapped their hands, even those in the team who already know full well the stellar capabilities of the captain. Well it is an impressive throw, especially since Kane never really put all his muscle into that one to be honest. No, that was just a practice throw...wait till he's actually motivated...

"Hey coach, I'll be back in a few 'kay?", beads of sweat ran down Kane's olive skin as he walked away from the field. Stripping himself off the ratty practice jersey that him and his team are forced to wear during warm-ups and practices, he left himself shirtless besides the football padding to cool himself off. Catcalls and whistles are what greeted him as he passed by the bleachers on his way back into the change room, causing him to shake his head with a grin on his lips.

Idiots...

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst 25hiopg
Back to top Go down
Eve_of_Dawns
Sex Pot
Eve_of_Dawns

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:10 pm

As all of Gates Valley High was out to support their football team, so was Melody Smith; digital camera in hand, movie camera at her hip. So she was slightly obsessed, so what? It was now her job to chronicle the school year, and she took her jobs seriously.

Not half a moment later, she'd snapped a series of action pictures, consisting of Kane motioning to Dennis, and then the entire sequence of Kane's snapping the ball back and throwing it. From there, she followed the ball, and captured Dennis catching it squarely. A small, self-satisfied smile, crossed her lips when she reviewed them all - but disappeared as soon as she realized Kane had vanished. Where had he gone? Oh, well. She supposed she could just take pictures of the rest of the team, and the cheerleaders as they warmed up... or the crowd.

That decided, she skipped nimbly down the stairs, avoiding people effortlessly. An athlete, she was not - but she knew how to avoid collisions and injuries. (She had a fear of being laughed or scoffed at... and so there was no way she was going to open herself to it.) Around her neck, she wore a one of a kind (really, two of a kind, since she'd been smart and photocopied her original, in case she ever lost it. Now, she wore the copy. No sense in losing the true one, right?) press pass. It would allow her to be everywhere, get in anywhere, that she wanted to be. Now, she flashed it at the security guard who watched the opening in the gate that would allow a person out onto the track. He nodded, granting her admittance, and she walked straight across, ignoring any venomous looks the cheering squad sent her. She needed a clear picture for the training. And she'd end up getting plenty of pictures of the cheerleaders. Later.

Her deep chocolate eyes swept the field for a likely photo; any she saw, she snapped before it disappeared. As soon as she could manage it, she'd be flagging down a football player to give her the names of the people in the picture - and whatever name of whatever technique they were using. A slender, pale, hand rose to brush brown, almost black, hair out of her face. Maybe she should have gone with what she'd first thought... a ponytail. Oh, well. Her hair was cuter this way (and contrary to Popular belief, Melody did indeed care about appearing cute).
Back to top Go down
http://coloroftreachery.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Marshmallow-Love
Virgin
Marshmallow-Love

Female
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:50 pm

"How many times am I going to have to watch this fucking sport?" Groaned a girl, hidden in the folds of her hood. A cute button nose, pale as ivory but spotted with brown freckles peeked from the black material. Though, the girl clad in all black (long sleeves and long pants even as it was still the summer season) was alone, she spoke aloud, a sweet anger in her tone. Her voice was silken, but rough with years of emotional agony. "Why don't we just fucking lose and get it over with!" She muttered again, her rounded hips swaying, the bag bouncing off her hip with a light thud. Emily hated sports, all sports, anything to do with the damned things! It was unnatural. Reaching into one of her deep pockets, the under aged girl withdrew a pack of cigarettes, and she lit one, inhaling from the fag deeply, letting the smoke drift from her nose infront of her eyes, like and exotic dance.

She coughed a little, moving the cancer stick away from her thin pale lips. Sure, Emily was asthmatic but would that stop her from breathing in the deadly smoke that calmed her body, mind and soul? Hell no! The tiny female had stopped walking, dropping her shoulder bag and leaned against a metal pole of the bleachers angrily, a scowl painted on her face, a face though could be beautiful, if she'd just smile! Though no, smiling wasn't something Emily did, she was pretty sure could count her smiles on one hand of an amputee.

Another cough, now a hack, now she was doubled over, a hand was cupped over her mouth, she could feel the warm fluid on her hand, she could see the crimson as it was blotching in her sight. "Fuck.." Emily was just such a happy person to be around, all the time. She stood up and wiped the blood from her lips, butting out the fag in the metal. Settling herself down on the grass, closing her eyes and lifting the metal headphones from around her neck to her ears, blocking out all sound, and reached into her pocket, turning her MP3 on. She watched it with unamused baby blues.

Any time now would be nice...

Even her thoughts were pissed off. Could Emily ever be nice.

No, not really.

A screeching of a young blond girl made it through her supposedly sound blocking headphones, she put her pale trembling hands over the set, pushing them against her head harder. "Oh would you shut the fuck up?!" She hissed aloud, some people looked down at her, many as if she had three heads and fourteen eyes, others frightened, she gave those scared looks dark glares, and they turned away, the estranged looks received a very nice gift of a very special finger.

"But mom--"

"Stop it now! You're the one who wanted to go to a better school! You have to deal with your own actions!"

Trembling lips parted to speak again, but the flat tone rung in her ears, the small girl sniffled, brightly dressed with a small form fitting tank top with a scarf and short jean shorts, dirty blond hair tickled her back, her braid making it half was between her shoulder blades. Her skin was tanned, but very softly. She clicked her cell phone down, Sarah's green eyes were downcast. Though she heard the screaming coming from the football field. So the girl began to run towards there. Stepping lightly, her body making no sound against the soft grass, she wore light running shoes, she made more or less no noise. Sarah looked down at someone curled up by the bleachers, and got an icy glare back, her skin crawled and she walked to the front of the bleachers.

Sitting down beside a peppy looking blond girl, she winced when she yelled after someone. "Kane! GO KANE! WE LOVE YOU!" Constantly ringing in her ear she moved over a few feet, looking at the blond with a strange look, Kane..? Oh. That Kane.

Innocent green eyes looked over the field, a gorgeous man porting football gear was walking away, asking for a time out to refresh, or something. All Sarah knew was he was a hottie, and he would never be interested in her, so what was the point. She was plain and she knew it. No real talent, no real looks, she didn't even have very good grades. She sighed softly, her eyes gazing around, looking for a hostile face, and not seeing one at the time. She sighed thankfully for the moment.

"Yeah, um... go us..." Sarah cheered weakly under her breath, hardly looking up at the game, but at her kicking feet, watching the grass dance softly in the wind.
Back to top Go down
xoxoangel
Virgin
xoxoangel

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:21 pm

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst Longhairblue-greeneyes

I wonder where he is..Hm..I shouldn't even be looking at him since she would kill me...

The whole school was at the social event to see him. Kane Kosugi. The most popular and loved guy in Gates Valley High. The lucky thing was that she was part of the "In" crowd and got to be around Kane and guys like him. Girls who weren't in the crowd would die and leave their old life just to start a new one with the "In"crowd. Normal guys didn't have a chance with girls like Alice, so they stayed out of their way and watched them from afar. Alice sat on the wooden bleachers, trying to warm herself up in this chilly fall weather. Her hands reached up to her sweaters hood and pulled it over her head to sheild her hair from this damp weather. As the crowds cheered for their star football players success, Alice just sat there trying to get her focus back with reality and what was really going on in her life.

"Maybe I better get out of this cheering crowd and go somewhere else",she muttered under her breath for no one to hear.

Alice brushed her long strands of brown hair away from her porcelain, flawless face. Her emerald green eyes scanned the audience of people that sat there watching the game. As she stood up from the moist, wooden bench she noticed as people had started to make a path for her to get out.
This was a normal thing that happend every single day of her life. Since being in the most popular group in the whole school, she had power and no one ever stood in the way of it. If she tried she could make everyones lives a living hell but Alice wasn't that kind of girl. Out of her whole group she was the only one that actually had a heart when it came to these matters. She always noticed as she walked down the hall that eyes of envy and jealousy were directed to her and her friends, but that for them was a thrill.

Her feet stepped onto the cement sidewalk and started walking down the pathway which was directed to lead you out of the football feild. The fall weather included the following of cloudy skies without a speck of blue in sight. It was the moist weather that made Alice hate the feeling of being outdoors but she dealt with it as best she could.
She came into the parking lot and came upon her car that was given to her as a gift from her loving father. A black ferrari. The slender body leaned against the doors of the car and reached into her hoodies pocket to take out her cellphone.

"Five new text messages...and from guys I don't even want to be with",she said as she rolled her eyes.

Why can't i be with him..Oh right because he is my best friends ex and would never forgive me if I dated him but then who else is there for me...

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst Cou11

Last edited by xoxoangel on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:04 pm

So you want to be a superstar?

[ T H E . H U N K ]
Kane Kosugi Valdez

Click...click...puff...

Click...click...puff...

Anyone who would lay eyes on Kane right now and didn't know him would probably say he has some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder involving lighters and cigarettes. But in reality Kane is just really plain and simply...bored. Playing with his zippo as he happily puffed away on his cancer stick, a soft smile spread upon his lips as he tilted his head back, exhaling a thick gray cloud out of his nostrils as he leaned back on the door of his steel gray Nissan 350z.

He could hear the crowd from behind the school, though he's all the way up the front parking lots, the cheering and the talking could still be heard. I gave her up for that shit...what a laugh, he thought with disgust as one more puff of smoke came out of his lips this time.

It was at that time when he heard the sound of light footsteps, and judging from that it could only be a girl. Or a guy...a really small, lanky guy. Instinctively Kane turned around, and immediately he recognized the pretty face of the girl. It was Alice, that girl Kane's ex always had tagging along with her. She was quite cute Kane has to admit, cute enough to spark some interest out of the quarterback. But right now he's not really in the mood...yet a little talk might do him some good to be honest.

The girl hasn't noticed him yet, Kane's vehicle was parked on a spot a good few yards the opposite direction that Alice's exotic sportscar (a black Ferrari, hot damn...) was parked on. And the fact that she's checking something on her cellphone made her completely oblivious to Kane's shirtless presence. Throwing the half-done sin stick away, Kane dropped his football armor on the side of his car as quietly as possible, hoping not to warn Alice that someone is there.

Very gently and amazingly enough for someone on cleats, very quietly, he snuck around the parked cars and eventually found himself behind Alice without the noticing that he's that close to her already. Gently he raised his hands up, palms cupping her cheeks while his fingers covered her eyes. The warmth of her skin was exhilirating, especially since the weather is kind of on the chilly side and Kane is matter of fact shirtless...

"Hey you...", he whispered with a soft smile on his lips...

...S T U D
Back to top Go down
xoxoangel
Virgin
xoxoangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:54 pm

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst Longhairblue-greeneyes

The fall wind was starting to make the air outside colder and more frigid.
The leaves on the trees changed from yellow, red and orange and continued to fall onto the barren land which surrounded the school and the courtyard.

"I wonder how those football players can even think of taking off their shirts in this weather",she said as she crossed her arms and tried to keep the warmth circulating in her body. As she tucked the pink cellphone in her hoodies pocket, she found the peace and quiet in the parking lot very comforting. It wasn't everyday that she got to be alone for so long.
I love being alone in an enviroment where there is nothing but the sound of nature and no other people around to bother me...
Her body just stood there, soaking everything up and eventually she closed her eyes and just listened to the sound of her own breathing and felt the thumping of her heart.

Her relaxation was soon shattered when she felt large cold hands press against her cheeks and cover her eyes. When Alice opened her eyes up she just saw the pitch darkness and knew someone was playing with her but she didn't know who. Maybe it was one of her many admirers trying to show their acts of love and devotion to her. Or maybe it was one of the many guys that she hung out with. Alice wondered who would be out here in the parking lot, when surely they would wanna watch the glamorous football team win their humble game.
Then Alice heard a rather coarse but soft voice that had whispered something to her and strangely enough that voice sounded rather familiar.

That voice? Could it be him? Why would he be here and talking to me out of all people...

Her hand was raised to her face and with her warm slender fingers she touched the hands that covered her eyes. His skin felt rough but also smooth to the touch. Alice couldn't help but blush at the thought of Kane being here with her right now. The thought of this also made her scared to even think about it, for if her best friend saw her right now with him, alone, then she would of course be shunned and maybe even worse. Although her feelings did care deeply for Kane she knew that having him was just asking for trouble and frankly she didn't want it in her life right at this very moment.

Her heart beat faster then ever.

Thump...Thump...Thump
Thump...Thump..Thump...

"Kane? Is that you?"she asked.

Last edited by xoxoangel on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:19 pm

[ T H E . H U N K ]
Kane Kosugi Valdez

He felt Alice tense up, stiff-bodied, as Kane kept his hands over her eyes. Slowly he inched his face close to her cheek, a silly smile still on his lips as he gave her jawline a gentle peck. If there was anything that Kane can do well besides play football, it was making girls melt. When Alice murmured his name with her soft voice, Kane gently slid his fingers away from the girl's eyes and then instead settled around the curve her neck made with her shoulders. With his fingers delicately pressing on her warm flesh, Kane started giving her a massage of sorts. Still Kane didn't make a move away from Alice, instead he pulled her considerably small frame (compared to him that is) closer to his bulky self. Hands letting go of her neck, Kane slid his thick arms around the girl's tiny waist to give her a gentle cuddle from behind.

"You ain't leavin' my game now without saying hi to me are ya beautiful?", he asked in his flirty tone.

...S T U D
Back to top Go down
xoxoangel
Virgin
xoxoangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:35 pm

I knew it...It is him...

She felt his bulky arms around her tiny waist and couldn't move away from him. The tender but quick kiss that was given to her was something she didn't see coming. His arms pulled her body towards his own large mass and felt as his head came to sit on her shoulder. Such a flirt Kane was and she knew that he did this to every single pretty girl that he saw or walked past him. Alice wasn't any different from other girls in their crowd. Her eyes darted from left to right to see if anyone was around but no one was watching (Thank Goodness). Her friend would not like this, for her friend was bent on getting Kane back and destroy any girl that came in her way. Even so, if someone would to spot them embracing like this in the middle of the parking lot, they wouldn't dare to spread the news of it. For their social life would probably go down instantly.

"Kane I don't think this is such a good idea",she said, her voice quiet but soft spoken.

Alice placed her hands on his own large ones and slowly parted them away from her waist. Quickly she moved out of his embrace and turned around to see him. Her emerald eyes glancing up at him. Her blush quickly fading away.

The wind blew at them more hastly and coldy then before.

Last edited by xoxoangel on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:59 pm

[ T H E . H U N K ]
Kane Kosugi Valdez

Kane bit his lower lip playfully, meeting Alice's eyes with his own coffee brown pair. Narrowing them as he let her words sink into his head, a smile once again lit up his face, deep dimples showing on his cheeks. Tilting his head to the side so his hand could get to the top of his head without no effort, he ran his fingers through his hair as he thought of something to say to Alice. She was right, if anyone saw him with her, especially her...consequences can be disastrous for the two of them.

But Kane is used to getting what he wanted...and what he wants is Alice at the moment...

"Yeah...? But why not? You like me.........I like you. You're a girl...I'm a boy. There's nothing wrong with what we are doing Alice. Unless...you're not taken are ya?", licking his lips, he winked at Alice. "No one would know I promise..."

...S T U D
Back to top Go down
xoxoangel
Virgin
xoxoangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Alice looked at him with confusion and complete disaproval. Was this really the guy that she liked so much? She bit her lip and felt the cool sensation as she felt her lip piercing touch her warm lips. Her arms dropped to her sides as she continued to look at him. Shouldn't he be at the football game right now instead of being here with her.
People must be going crazy at the stands trying to figure out where he was and why he wasn't coming back out on the feild with all his glory.

"Look Kane, We shouldn't be doing this at all, you dated my bestfriend and frankly I'm surprised you would think of me as being that type of girl",she replied back to him.

In her mind she knew that Kane, being the playboy he was, loved to be with girls for a certain amount of time and get all his fun and pleasure out. Right after he got what he wanted from the girl, he would just drop her like a child's toy that had no more meaning in his life. Alice sighed and brushed her bangs from her eyes and glanced away from him, trying to focus on more important things then his bare chest.

"Shouldn't you be at a football game, pleasing all your loving fans",she asked jokingly.

Her eyes came upon him as she waited for his anwser from the questions that she had asked him. Hopefully, he would take this matter seriously and not try to use his charming good looks and suave voice for her to melt at his knees. For that wouldn't work, even if she did have a crush on him.

Out of all guys why did she have to fall for him...

Last edited by xoxoangel on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow-Love
Virgin
Marshmallow-Love

Female

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:06 pm

Now would be the time that Emily would become depressed. Her smoke hidden face was low to the ground, gazing towards the grass below her black boots. She swore mentally at herself, for being so 'weak', emotions were human and Emily prided herself on not being as human as other people. Quickly the girl pushed herself from the ground, the cold didn't affect her, her dark clothing attracted the sun and it warmed her ivory skin beneath it. "Why the hell am I still here. Fuck this shit, I'm going home and doing that assignment... Avarie hasn't shown up. Bitch. Only reason I'm here." Her mutterings would have seemed insane if anyone was paying attention. Her blue eyes flickered behind her, noticeably all the people relaxed slightly, a chuckle almost broke her mutterings.

"Fucking pricks--"

"I-I'm Sorry!" A blond haired girl knocked into Emily, tossing the small girl back a foot or two. Oh crap... it's that girl... she's creepy... didn't s-she try to kill herself or something? What if she tries to kill me--

"Move. You're standing on my bag." Her angry tone made Sarah jump from her skin almost literally. And she quickly stepped out of the way of the other girl, watching Emily walk slowly towards the parking lot, she had no other speed then that, it seemed. Sarah bolted towards the school, her mother was coming to pick her up soon, because she didn't own a car, and she couldn't drive. The trembling girl stood in a corner outlooking the street. Looking for the Navy Blue Honda her mother drove. Her small hands wrung together, and she shivered.

Emily let out a sigh, What a ditz... Standing before the assortment of cars, she saw only two people, movement.. they seemed pretty close and one seemed shirtless. A blond eyebrow rose and her lips formed an 'O' shape as she saw the two bodies.

The heart throb of the school, Kane. Also a prick, there were rumors about her undying love for the athlete. There was absolutely no way Emily had fallen for such a player. The rumors were all false. The girl, a bouncing bubbly girl that she took pleasure in tripping, but it wasn't the queen bitch, it was one of her little worker bees. The second in command it seemed. Alex? Alyssa? Alexis... Alice! That was it, but did it matter? Emily walked near them, she knew the whole story, did she care? No, but black mail was a beautiful thing. She walked passed them, tilting her head up enough for her hood to fall from her face, glinting blue eyes gazed into the two of them, her white lips were tilted into a smile, "It seems not all the workers are faithful to the queen..." What an evil smile indeed.
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:49 pm

[ T H E . H U N K ]
Kane Kosugi Valdez

He knew she was being serious now. Maybe he misjudged how much Alice did like him. To be honest Kane wasn't really going to do anything with her, he just wanted to test out the rumors circulating about Alice's feelings for him. And he wanted to see if Alice will dare to go out with her best friend's ex...

That'll really crush her to be honest...that would also crush Alice too if she thought I was using her to get back at my ex...

With his fingers quickly running through his scalp again, he looked Alice straight in her eyes with a gentle smile on his lips.

"I was just jo-"

"It seems not all workers are faithful to the queen..."

Say what?

Hearing a girl's voice from behind him, Kane slowly turned his head to the side. It was that girl, the one who was rumored to have tried to kill herself. Emily...

"The hell are you doing here kid?"

...S T U D
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow-Love
Virgin
Marshmallow-Love

Female

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:14 pm

A simple pause made her chuckle mentally. What simple creatures men were, they had to stop all actions to perform the process of thinking. Rolling baby blue eyes that were strikingly beautiful on her ivory skin, flecked with brown freckles. Her thin lips parted to show off her perfect white teeth in a sarcastic and evil smile.

"What am I doing here you ask? Well, I was heading towards my car, and then saw bitch in training here with her best friends ex. Kind of funny. Though it would be amusing to poke around a bit. I wasn't disappointed." Emily lifted a hand, unable to see it under her way too-long sleeves. "But if you meant what am I doing here, then my reply is simple. Free country, I can walk where ever the hell I want to. Kid."

She had to admit to herself that playing with this boys emotions and mind was kind of fun, but not as much fun as making the blondies stumble over her large words, you know, such as narcissism or necromancy. Though even with all of their money, fancy cars, and big houses, they wouldn't put four dollars forwards for a damned dictionary. Or maybe even a calculator, so that the poor nerd could rest for a few.

With another wave of her hand, the girl pulled her hood back over her strawberry blond locks, heading towards her car again. Unlocking her door slowly, purposefully that way too.
Back to top Go down
xoxoangel
Virgin
xoxoangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 am

When she heard Kane's voice get cut out ,she turned her head and saw a girl with strawberry blond locks. Alice knew who this girl was, everyone knew who this girl was.Thats the girl that tried to kill herself...Emily..Thats her name, Why would she even be meddling here with us?
Alice had no idea why this girl would even want to start trouble with the both of them. The truth of the matter was she was just a nobody in this school, and thats how everyone saw it. She had to admit that her own clique was composed of alot of jerks and bitches but she had never made anyones life hell but somehow this girl saw otherwise. Alice knew if this girl was hurt by any of her friends in the past then she would be seeking sweet revenge on them but also knew that she would be defeated if it came to a battle with any one of them.

As soon as she heard the girl call her a bitch., she gave her a strong and hard look. She took offense to it and spoke up. "Who are you to call me a bitch, you know nothing about me and who I am so why don't you just back away. Me and Kane are friends, and as friends we can talk and its not any of your buisness in the matters we discuss",she replied firmly but softly. Her hand then lifted to her hair and brushed it back from her face.

Alice did have certain feelings for Kane, but she would never betray her best friend just to be with him. She knew how he was and what he wanted. If he probably did want to be with her, she didn't know if it would be to spite her bestfriend, his ex or really be with her for love. She continued to look at the girl and wait for her anwser, her body stayed firm and confident. Alice couldn't let this girl get to her and it wouldn't happen, whatever the circumstances might be.

Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:01 pm

[ T H E . H U N K ]
Kane Kosugi Valdez

Ah shit, time for damage control. Hey...

"...wait. Emily, that's your name right? Shouldn't Ren-I mean Avarie be with you?"
, it's true though, this girl and Avarie are like peanut butter and jelly. You wouldn't see one without the other. Like two peas in a pod actually...

This girl took Kane's place on Avarie's side...

That thought sent a bitter taste in Kane's mouth, but that thought also made him realize that right now if Emily's here...that means Ava is somewhere here too!

So that means Avarie watches all my games? Or at least this one...

He didn't bother waiting for Emily to answer his question, Kane knows his hunch is right. If the rumors about this girl is true, Emily is clearly not the type to watch football games or any sporting event for that matter. She's just forced to be here just so she can be with Avarie.

Ren...where are you?

Turning to Alice this time, he didn't bother chasing Emily for answers, giving Alice a brief hug as a token of apology. "Look I was just playin' cutie, I knew you weren't the type to just sleep around with guys unlike your queen. Tell her I said hi by the way...", winking at Alice while walking away from her.

He jogged all the way to the back of the school, heading towards the field....

...S T U D
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow-Love
Virgin
Marshmallow-Love

Female

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:03 pm

Emily's expression should have been priceless, she almost looked like she was about to laugh. "I don't know anything about you, eh? Ha! That's almost funny! Maybe you need to get off your high horse for twelve seconds and look around you! You chose to be 'popular' so now everyone knows everything about you. Sure you may be the nicest of the hive, but you still are one of them." Emily was right, she usually was, and she knew it. Normally she didn't go out of her way to make people upset of angry, but the stuck up ones made her want to just be violent. Or just a bitch back.

"Wow, you know my name. Thats a feat and a half." She said, sarcastically over the door of her beaten down car, she rested on the top, giving him a blank stare. "Why? She's not my dog and I'm not her master, I don't have a leash and collar on her,s he's free to go where ever she wants. But yes, I was waiting for her to show for your game. Why she even goes I don't know, not like you're any interest to her..." Always the one to plant that seed of doubt. It wasn't true obviously, Avarie loved watching him play football, and Emily had feelings for the poor girl. They were friends, Emily's only real friend, but she knew Kane could do and would do, no good for the girl, and would push them apart, even though, she knew she missed him. Maybe making her see the real himwould help her.

As much as Emily despised him and wanted to keep them apart, as a friend she knew she couldn't do that. And she wouldn't. Though the girl who hated her life, and wished to end it did seem heartless, she was a fairly good friend. Giving Queen Bitch Jr, a wave she slammed the car door shut behind her, and revved the engine. Quickly, she pulled out her cell phone, dialing a number with black painted finger nails she held it to her ear.

"Ring. Ring. Ring. Hi you've reached--" The girl groaned, waiting for the answering machine to beep. "Hey Avarie, give me a call if you want to do anything, 'cause you did kind of just... not show up for the game, and I was getting sick of the girls. So yeah, call me back, text me, hell just show up. Peace chicky." Her nickname Emily gave her, Avarie just made her think of birds. Tossing the cell phone carelessly she turned her radio on, Ah, good ol' 89.9 Hal FM..... Some ACDC came onto, she sung along under her breath as she left the school grounds, passing the blond girl standing on the sidewalk, looking at her cell phone in dismay. Emily felt some sort of sympathy for the girl, but didn't pull over to offer her a ride home. Pushing her hood off, she made her black lined eyes focus on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst   [ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst Empty

Back to top Go down

[ my 3v3ryth1ng ] :: A Tale of Highschool Drama At Its Worst
Page 1 of 1