Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A girls worst nightmare [me and apple]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

A girls worst nightmare [me and apple] Empty
PostSubject: A girls worst nightmare [me and apple]   A girls worst nightmare [me and apple] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Maria walked down the street and started to look into the forest thinking she saw someting but she told herself to forget it. Biting her lip some she got home then went to bed it had been a long school day for her yet she did not know a werewolf was watching her everywhere she went. Her father and mother were out most of the time so she was mostly just home alone sleeping or watching Tv or reading. She closed her eyes and whimpered a little as it started to get night time and she hoped that no one would try to break into the house liked she hoped every night.

Hearing the window crash and the door slam open she jumped off her bed then went to hide underneath it hoping it wasn't someone that was going to hurt her or kill her. Biting her lip her breathing was fast and her chest heaved up and down fast and hard she was scared to death and wanted her parnets to be home. She looked at the person coming into the room and she scooted back till her feet hit the wall and she tryed to calm her breathing her eyes closing shut also her body trembling like crazy.

She wore a black tanktop and a red skirt with black stockings. She looked at the guy as he came over to the edge of the bed and she moved over some hoping he wouldn't find her and if he did praying that he wouldn't kill or hurt her. Closing her eyes tightly she whimpered a little making a little noise that you could hardly hear but any wolf or wolf type thing would be able to hear it and be able to smell anything.
Back to top Go down
applecre
Shrimp

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-29

A girls worst nightmare [me and apple] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls worst nightmare [me and apple]   A girls worst nightmare [me and apple] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:14 pm

((sorry for the wait))

He'd watched her for weeks, stalking her silently through the shadows and keeping track of her every movement. He had watched her on her way to school, while she was out with friends, and even through the windows of her home, the smell of her driving the beast inside of him almost mad with lust.

His kind, werewolf, had lived on this earth for decades keeping themselves hidden from mankind. Tonight though, his little Maria will discover what kind of monsters really hide in the dark.

Werewolves were picky about their choice of prey. For food they had no preference, but to settle a particular kind of hunger not just any girl would do and Maria exemplified this. She was young, innocent, and beautiful but the thing that got the creatures attention was her smell. It had driven him wild since his first encounter with her and finally tonight he planned to take what was his.

That night, as the full moon hid itself behind the clouds keeping the land shrouded in darkness, he approached her lonely home. He growled in annoyance at the pitiful lock blocking his way and with his impressive strength smashed it open with one kick, breaking apart the glass on the door itself and no doubt alerting his prey to his presence. He grinned, the hunt was on.

He entered her room, knowing that she was alone in their. Inside he found no one but could tell she was still in the room, her smell fresh and intoxicating.

He was still in his human form, wearing no shoes, a white t-shirt and loose-fitting pants. Even as a human he was still quite hairy, and combined with his large muscles gave him a terrifying appearance.

He heard a small noise from underneath and instantly knew where she was. "Maria...where are you?" he called out, meaning to scare her more.

He could hear her heart rate increase with his own, though both were for different reasons. Deciding it was time he pressed one foot against the side of her bed and with one shove pushed it against the far wall revealing his prey sprawled out before him.

"Hello my dear."
Back to top Go down

A girls worst nightmare [me and apple]
Page 1 of 1