Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} Empty
PostSubject: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 pm

Hermione sighed softly as she looked at Ron and Harry. It was the end of third year and it was another wild adventure. She took a deep breath and sighed looking out the window. "Why do you think Voldemort is such a bad guy?" she asked ignoring the look on Ron's face. Harry sighed and shrugged. She took a deep breath and looked outside the window. They were already at the train station. Hermione grabbed her bags and walked out of the train.

She hugged her friends good bye and smiled. "Write to me all summer." she told them as she started to walk towards the pillar that would lead her back to the muggle world. Her parents were waiting outside for her. She looked at Draco and glared at him yet he only smirked. He knew something that she didn't know. "'See you during the summer, mudblood." he called after her and she tried to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:32 pm

"Now that's not a way to speak to the new maid, Draco..." Lucius said. "You're supposed to wait until she's wearing the rediculous outfit first." He said, and then he sent a stunning spell. He then sent Draco to get her while he readied his wand in case anyone else saw what he had did. He wanted to make sure he could blast them with a spell.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:23 am

Hermione ignored the man. How could he call her a maid? She sighed and looked at him yet stopped as she suddenly couldn't move. She whimpered as eh grabbed her and she tried to push him away. "Stay away from me."
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:55 am

Draco picked her up and carried her to his father. They all then disapparated, and appeared back at the mansion, and they carried her inside. When they got inside, they put her on the couch.

Lucius put his hand in her jeans pocket and pulled out her wand, but made sure to rub her legs as his hand came out.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:05 am

Hermione tried to move to get out of Draco's arms as she was still stunned. She hated this. She glared at the two people she couldn't hate them anymore than she already did. She took a deep breath and stopped as his hand rubbed her leg.

"Don't touch me." she growled and glared at him a bit more. "Stay away from me."
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:25 pm

"You're in no position to make ANY orders, Granger." Lucius said, and then reached down and undid the button of her pants. "Draco, run along upstairs, I think she deserves more privacy than having you watch."
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:55 pm

"What? No! I helped bring her here and we both should have a turn with her." he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Lucius looked at Draco. "This isn't a 'sharing' thing, Draco... this is a get to your room before I take away all those new brooms I bought for Slytherin's Team... thing." He said, and then stared at Draco. "Now... shoo."
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Draco growled and glared at Hermione as she walked off. "You will not be doing anything to me! Stay away from me you sick weirdo." she growled and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:05 pm

When he was sure Draco was out of the room, he unzipped her jeans. "You're in no position to make demands... you don't even have your wand." He said, and then pulled her jeans down.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:11 pm

"Stay away from me." she growled. "What will that wife of yours think?" Hermione tried to walk away from him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:30 pm

"She already knows." He said, and when she tried to get away, he grabbed a handful of her hair, sat down, and pulled her across his lap.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:37 pm

She screamed and tried to get away from him. "Stay away from me! What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 am

He slapped her. "What am I doing? Claiming my prize, mudblood." He said, and then when her pants were down, he held her down, and examined what she had on under.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Hermione screamed and whimpered. She tried to get him away from her. "HELP! Please someone help me!" she screamed loudly as she tried to push him away
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:17 pm

"As if that'd help any." He said, with a chuckle. "Who's going to help you, Draco?" He then flipped her on her stomach, and ripped her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:56 pm

"Leave me alone! Stay away from me!" she screamed as she tried to get up to run. Fear started to run through her body.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:53 am

When she tried to run, his hand darted for a handful of her hair, and he pulled her back. He then sat down and pulled her into his lap, and started to massage her breasts.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 am

She tried to push his hands away yet moaned and smiled. She tried to stop enjoying this but it was hard. "This feels good." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:51 am

He just smirked and then kissed her neck. "Then stop trying to get away... I'll make you feel even better." He told her, and continued to massage her breasts. "What is your cup size?"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:17 pm

"I am a 40 C." she whimpered as she felt disgusted with him kissing her. She took a deep breath as she tried to keep her virginity.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 pm

"Hmm... pretty big for a girl your age." He told her, and then he grabbed ahold of her nipples and pulled them gently. He then moved one of his hands between her legs and down her panties.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 pm

"No!" she struggled and gasped as she humped his hand a bit. She tried to ignore her body yet her mind enjoyed the pleasure. Hermione cursed to herself and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:30 pm

"Granger, are you a virgin?" He asked, curiously, and kissed her neck, his hand started to work on her pussy, while under her panties. "Or are you a little tramp like I thought you were? Your body seems to tell me the latter..."
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:12 pm

"I am a virgin. It isn't my fault my body isn't responding with me!" she growled at him. "Now let me go you freak!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}   The Death Eater's Little Slut  {Lawless and I} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Death Eater's Little Slut {Lawless and I}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next