Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) Empty
PostSubject: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Abby ran up to the school for witches and wizards. She wasnt in her human form she was in her cute fox form . Once she hit the doors of Hogwarts she changed back into her human form. Remus was running to keep up with her and walked into the school towards the Great Hall were all the students were. She burst open the doors to the Great Hall and walked in.
"You shouldnt have don that." Remus says softly to her.
"Bite me, Moony." She says as she walks in wearing a pair of black pants with a black lacy top and her black clock to go with her figure. "For the last time, Albus. He has to know." She barked at the old headmaster. She walks more into the Great Hall and stops as she turns to Harry Potter.
"No, you'll be defining my orders." Albus says to her which made her turn to look at him.
"Bla..." She was cut off as she was tackled down onto the floor by Remus Lupin.
"He said no." Remus says in her ear.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:28 pm

Draco was currently hiding behind a wall, listening in on the whole conversation. He had been stalking Albus so he could try to poison him, but it wasn't as easy as he thought it might have been. He was currently wearing his jeans and a black shirt. On his shirt was a 'Prefect' pin, so he wouldn't get in trouble for being out late.

Harry Potter was walking down the hall, when he heard some commotion. He was under his invisibility cloak, of course. Soon he walked into the room he heard the commotion, and stared at them.

Professor Snape was there too. "I do not think this is something we need to trouble him with." Snape said. "After all... Potter is still just a boy... he needs his sleep... plus, Abby, this will put you in danger."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:34 pm

"Get off me." She says to Remus which he did get off her and helped her up off the floor.
"I'm sorry, Darling but it had to be done." He says to her softly.
"Listen here, Grease controlling freak." She says to Snape as she points her lovely finger at him. "He's my Godson and he has the right to know. That's what Sirus would want. That's what James would want!" She yelled the last part out to him as she slips her wand out and blast him into the wall. "I was always better than you Snape." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:31 am

Snape held his wand out and deflected her spell to the opposite side. "You forget that I have changed, my dear." He said. He then looked at Dumbledore. "Sir. If you can't contain her, I will have to call on the aurors." He said. "She is breaking and entering into the school."

Harry was shocked at this point. He soon threw the invisibility cloak off. "WHAT?! SIRIUS HAD A WIFE?!" He asked, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:09 pm

She turned around and looked at Harry. "Aye, he has and always will have a wife who loves and cares for him." She says to him softly. "And your forgetting Grease Ball, I am an Auror." She barks at him before walking over to Harry. "Hello Harry, I'm your Godmother Abigail but you can call me Abby." She says to him softly.

Remus shook his head as he watched her. "Got to admit, she's good." He says to Albus.

"Aye, she is a bright one just like Lily Potter." Albus says to him.

"There's alot to explain but it's not imporant right now. I see you have your father's cloak." She says and smiles at him. "Your father use to take me out in the middle of the night just to get me something to eat when I didnt eat in the Great Hall." She says softly. "Good times very good times." She says under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:11 am

Severus sneered. "If you say so." He said to Remus. "She's very smart... bragging about being an auror, making it sound like the other aurors will do nothing to her... great way to keep your job." With that, Snape left. He was headed straight for his fireplace to speak with Lucius Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy just watched on. He was slightly confused.

Harry tilted his head. "Um..." He blinked. "This is pretty random..." He said. He looked at Remus. "So why wasn't I told? Why didn't I meet her? How did her and Sirius speak when she was in prison? Why wasn't she at the headquarters last year? Is she part of the Order?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:06 am

She smiles as she looks at Remus. "I dont think he has the answers to your questions but I do." She says as she turns back to him. "Here, have a seat." She says to him softly as she sat on the table. "Your werent told because we were all keeping it a secret because of the Dark Lord, I was on the run back when You were a baby and I was busy keeping everyone off my trail that's why you didnt meet me. I spoke with Sirius when he was in prison in a very sneaky way which I cant reveal to anyone." She says to him and winks at him softly. "The reason whey I wasnt at Headquarters last year was because I was being interragated by the Ministry of Magic. And finally, Yes I am in the Order. Like it or not." She says to him softly.

"Well that sums it all up." Remus says softly as he goes and sits next to Abby. "Harry, no one must know. Only the ones in the Order knows who she really is. She keeps her mother's maiden name because she doesnt like her father and she didnt take Sirius' last name because of war reasons." He explains softly.

"That's enough, Harry go back to your dorm and go back to sleep. Abigail, back to the Ministry of Magic." Albus says to them softly.

"As long as Harry needs me I will always be there for him." She says to him. "If you need me just call me through this." She says as she pulls out a two-way mirror that was similar to the one Sirius gave him. "I always keep it on me, atleast mine. "Doesnt matter what you want, Harry. If you need anything answered just call upon me. If I dont answer its because the Minister is near me." She says to him and hugs him softly. "I must go now but I would like to talk to you tomorrow near the lake here on the grounds." She says in Harry's ear so only were he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:28 am

((Sign onto MSN for me, I need someone to talk to.))

Harry nodded, and then he went back to his room. He didn't see Malfoy, but Malfoy had taken in everything... Malfoy had quite a sick grin on his face. Malfoy soon went back to his dorm.

Snape passed by Malfoy and stopped him. "What were you doing out...?"

((Small post. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:45 am

((its okay))

She smiles softly at how Harry actually listen. "James wouldnt of listen." She says softly at the memory. "Let's go Moony, after getting Snape a few lessons." Then she grinned at her own thought. "Tomorrow it can wait." She says softly to Remus.

"Hate when you get ideas like that." He says softly as they walk out of Hogwards.

"I know." She says to him and disappeared on the spot and reappears at her place. "Harry Potter at Hogwards." She says to the mirrir. "Harry are you there?" She asked softly as she curled up in her favorite chair in her living room.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 am

Harry nodded and he pulled out the mirror. He was currently in his bed. "Yea?" He asked, and looked at the mirror. He could see her face, and had to admit... she was very attractive. He could see what Sirius saw in her. She could see that he was only wearing his boxers because he was just ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 pm

She smiles at him softly. "I'll be paying you a visit tomorrow. What time is your Potion class?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm

"Three PM." He said, and then scratched his head. "By the way... you should know that Snape has been talking to quite a few Ministry of Magic people.."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:30 pm

She smiles at Harry. "Dont worry, Harry. I'll handle it all." She says to him softly. "Let's just say I know how to blackmail the Minister." She says to him softly with that same smile upon her lip. She softly held the mirror up and takes off her cloak off one shower. She than held the mirror in her other hand and takes off her cloak on her other shoulder. "I'll deal with that in the morning." She says to him softly. "I'll see you in potion class." She says to him softly. "Unless theres more questions you would like to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:48 pm

"Why did you make a point to meet me?" He asked her, and then watched her and soon his eyes glanced up. "Gotta go. Someone walked in." He said, and put the mirror under his pillow. He pulled the cover over himself, and rolled over, pretending to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:09 pm

"Because I care." She says,.She smiles and got up, went to her room. She climbed into bed and went to bed. She got up early in the morning and went to work. She had worked till 2pm and headed off towards Hogwarts. She had chatted with Hagrid the game keeper before heading off to go meet Harry in his potion class.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:13 pm

((Hmm, how is Draco blackmailing her again? >.>; ))
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:30 am

When the time came, Harry was up and by three he was in Potions Class. He was quite pleased with not having to deal with Snape anymore. He sighed and leaned back, putting his hands over his head, and watched the professor. This book is brilliant... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 pm

She was smiling as she walks into Snape's class room. "Ah, there you are Harry. I was looking all over for you." She says out loud while interrupting the lesson. She stood behind him and wrapped her arms around him, kisses him on the cheek. "What do you say we go to Hogs Head?" She asked him softly and looked up at Snape, giving him a dirty look but turns back to Harry.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 am

((Lol, this is when Snape was the DADA teacher. XP))
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Harry nodded. "Sure." He said, and went after her, not even bothering to acknowledge Snape. When they left the room, when she wasn't looking, he took a quick glance at her ass... he couldn't help it. Something about her... He then looked up at her. "So, what should I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:52 pm

She smiles and wraps an arm around his shoulder, pulling him close to her. "Abby, Gma, Godma, or Fox will do." She says to him softly. "The only reason I have Fox as a nickname is because that's how I go undetected from all witches and wizards." She says to him softly. "Just like Siruir be a dog without being detected from the Ministry of Magic." She says to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:37 am

"I see." He said. He then felt her put her arm around him, his body being closer to her breasts. He couldn't help but be attracted to this woman. "So how did you meet Sirius, did you meet him at school with my parents?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:44 am

She smiles at his question. "I met him on the train to here." She says to him softly. "I have known your father since I was two." She explains to him softly. "We go way back to pranks and making everyone laugh. That was our thing but my father broke that apart when he made us move." She says to him softly. "I was getting myself into trouble with some older years on the train and happened to run into Siruis and Remus at the sametime. They both protected me and we became friends. I was far to smart for them though but it was your father who really protected me the most." She says to him softly. "Davis, one of the older years. He was there and was firing his wand at me. Your father countered it and maked Davis take the spell instead of me." She explains to him softly. "I miss them both." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:53 am

Harry was thinking, and then he then leaned into her a little bit. He sighed. "So... even Sirius had a reason to come after me. He was afraid Wormtail might do something... and he wanted revenge... sure we started to develope a relationship after, but... why did you come see me at first?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:05 am

"Actually, Harry. I have been watching over you from the shadows since you got to your aunts and uncles place." She explains to him softly. "I was in my animal form." She says to him softly. "I wanted to take you away when you were little, Harry because I didnt like the way they were treating you." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next