Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Amelia listened to everything going on around her. She still tried to cover herself up. She felt tears falling from her eyes as she heard the girl shout and she felt her heart sink. she knew why they would shout such a thing, but she still hurt because of it. It felt like they had turned their backs on her. She hadn't meant to act out so irrationally. The girl looked at the room around her before looking at the man who stood in the room. It didn't take a genius to figure out it to a lot of get this guy off. "He's probably gay," she murmured softly. "That's why he isn't getting off on any of this," she said sourly before looking at her father. If he was indeed gay she knew that would make this whole thing extremely hard. If he wasn't gay then where would she start? How would she know where to start?

"I'll take you on in your stupid game," she said sourly as she looked at her father. She moved to the man then. Her heart bounding in her chest. How could she start? She didn't know how. She knew he was not easily pleased and if he didn't get off on any of this so far. Well, how the hell would she get him aroused? She hesitated before dropping to her knees in front of him. He doesn't seem interested in anything with the dog, or here brother, or her naked body. She hesitated before leaning in and nuzzling his crotch. She had to try. She had to! For her and her brother. She felt tears fall from her eyes as she ran her hands over his thighs. "Please," she whispered softly. She needed him to get aroused. She couldn't take failure.

What if he couldn't get aroused? What if this was just some fucked up game? She could never win. She felt tears fall from her eyes as she looked up at the man. As she rubbed the front of him, she watched him, looking up at his face hoping there was some kind of clue. She needed to find something. "Something has to turn you on," she murmured softly. "It's not bestiality, it's not just a naked girl..." she watched him as she continued to rub to try and get some kind of reaction. "Blood? Pain? Costumes? Sex in public?" she started to list things off looking for any kind of reaction. She wouldn't lose! there was no way she'd lose to James!
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Richard came here on a regular bases... he was as common as the chairs that sat in the room. He came here, desperately seeking something to arouse him. At one time in his life, he enjoyed sex, and women and an normal life. He had always been a beautiful man and he enjoyed the company of women. Not only for sex, but talk and love as well. At one point he had a beautiful wife who was everything in his life and he loved her intensely. In the evenings they would make love, in the mornings they would sleep naked, comfortable in each others arms. Nothing filled his life with such joy as she did.

Richard could only sadly shake his head at her list of turn ons. Each one he had tried, each one had failed miserably. He had never felt bad for these girls, he was rather bitter in thinking if he couldn't get off, neither should they, that was... until he set his eyes upon Amelia. She reminded him so much of his wife, his heart ached with dull hope. If anyone could arouse him it would be her, although he doubted it would happen because she beautiful as he knew she was, and seeing her naked body, which looked so much like Aerlyn's, he could not be aroused. He wanted to cry for himself and Amelia as well as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his limp, lifeless penis.

At first glance, everything might have seemed normal about Richard, his penis was not large nor small, just limp despite the nuzzling Amelia had been going and nakedness of her beautiful body. Richard lifted up his penis to Amelia to show her what was wrong with him. Beneath the underside of his dick was not a sac as most men had but inside a small jagged scar where they once hung proudly.

Not more than a year after his marriage with Aerlyn had begun he had stumbled into a woman that who had fallen very deeply in love with him, but he could not return the favor. Heartbroken she sought man after man to fill the hole he had left. When she came back around, tracking down Richard in hopes of repairing their relationship or at least having a quick fuck, Richard reported happily that he was married and the woman stormed off hurt. Later that day, Richard was abducted by the woman with use of a chloroform soaked rag and awoke to her hovering over him. While he slept she teased and fucked him. He was outraged because he never wanted another woman besides his wife. When he told her this it was the last time Richard saw his dick hard.

She quickly and professionally removed both his testicles, he didn’t know how she knew how to do it, but she had the tools she needed. She chloroformed him once more and he awoke on his front lawn naked and without his balls. When he admitted to his wife about what had happened, she understood and started kissing him, when she discovered that he wasn’t hard she became quite confused as much as he did. Usually her soft tender kisses gave him an incredible erection. She began sucking on his limp cock and again, nothing. In fact he didn’t even care to have sex at all. After months of this, she couldn’t bare it anymore. She told him when he felt like fucking again he could come find her and disappeared from his life.

He was left with nothing, he became depressed and lost contact with his friends. It seemed his life was empty without her and know he spent his money and time trying to become aroused again, hoping that even without his balls that he could get an erection.

He looked down at Amelia almost crying, “Please try… please.” He felt like this was it. If she couldn’t do it, no one could and what was the point of life when it was choked with loneliness? If she could, he meant it, he would take her and her brother and lavish them with his money and love... if not... he doubted he would be seen here again or anywhere for that matter. He would retire to his estate sit in front of his magnificent fireplace with a bottle of whiskey and his revolver, loaded with three bullets. One for his dick, which had failed him for the last time. One for his heart for the pain it had endured, and one for his eye for all the horrible things it had seen.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:03 pm

Amelia tried her hardest. Stroking him and licking him. She noticed he was almost crying and she felt her heart ache as she realized what was wrong with the man. She hadn't known and it made her feel horrible. She wanted to make him happy suddenly. No man deserved something like that. The young girl continued to run her fingers over him and suck on him, begging for some kind of miracle. Was there a time limit on this? Hopefully not. Maybe if she tried long enough he'd get aroused. She looked at him whispering for him to not think about it. To think about something good. Think of something the might have turned him on once. The young girl watching him and forgetting about everyone around her, except her brother.

There were three people she had to do this for. She doubted he was a bad man, but any man who lost the ability to get an erection would, without a doubt, be depressed. After all didn't men value their ability to have sex? She sucked on him and tried her best not to cry. She smiled a little as she played with her breasts a little with one hand and used the other to keep him up so she could suck on him and brush her tongue against the piece of meat that seemed so impossible to get hard.

"I can do it, I know I can," she whispered as she continued to try. Despite her determination it was clear she was cracking. She didn't want to lose. She didn't want her father to take her virginity. She wanted to be safe. She needed her brother to be safe. She also didn't want to destroy what hope this man had in her. She bit down on bottom lip as she looked at him. "I'd give you anything if you'd get hard," she whispered to the man. She cried softly. "I'd give you my body and soul," she told him as she looked at him desperately. "I-I know..I can do it..but I need you to be happy," she whispered as tears fell from her eyes.

She moved back to suck on him. Though it wasn't as enthusiatic. She didn't want to stop. She didn't want to give up. She didn't want to let her father take her. Would he do it here? In front of all these strangers? In front of her brother? She would lose something so sacred because of a bet that was so horribly unfair? At least a gay man might have gotten hard if she sucked on him, but he was hurt! He had no balls. His will to get hard was probably gone. Her will to live would probably die the minute it fully clicked in that she was failing horribly at this.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 am

Richard couldn’t hold it back. He started crying for both himself and for Amelia. Her earnest rubbing and sucking reminded Richard of the last time Aerlyn desperately tried to please him. It broke his heart then and it was breaking his heart now. God he wanted to pick her up and run away with her. Yet he knew that even though she would be thankful, she would eventually grow tired of him, of his depression and his desire to have sex and his longing for his wife. He couldn’t do that to himself and he couldn’t do that to her. Maybe eventually she would escape her father and his evil ways, maybe she wouldn’t but as she held his flaccid penis he knew that he couldn’t be her hope. He no longer desired to live. He wept bitterly, despite the face the room was silent and watching him and Amelia.

Eric was still on his knees with someone grasping his balls tightly. He knew better than to shout out. As much as he loved Amelia and no matter what was happening he knew that losing his balls wouldn’t change anything. He wondered if he was deaf now because he couldn’t make out any thing. Not frightened screams, no angry words… Eric pulse raced, what if they killed her. He wrapped himself up in believing she was being brutally murdered in front of his unseeing eyes. He too began crying, weeping for his loss.

Richard finally stopped her and lifted her head with his finger under her chin, tears still shimmering in his eyes, “Little woman, you are truly beautiful and everything I would dream of in a woman. I want so bad for this to happen you can’t even begin to imagine. I know I don’t know much about you, but yet, I still love you, and my heart aches for you. But the life I could give you will not be better than this you might not understand but you are young and desperate.”

He leaned in close and whispered into her ear, “Listen to me, Amelia, run away. Leave your brother tonight. He’s young, and although you might care for him, he’ll end up just like his father. Escape them both now Amelia, run away tonight while the moon is still full enough to light your path. You are beautiful; a good man will take care of you. I’m sorry I can’t help you.” His voice was ragged sorrow. The only thing he could offer her was a gentle kiss to her perfect lips. He pushed his penis back into his pants and stood up looking at her. Finally he shook his head slowly and walked out of the building.

James advanced on Amelia, “So you lost your wager. It’s time for you to pay up. Just do it nicely and I’ll go easy on you.” James was sporting an erection already, his pants were already removed. The scene between Amelia and Richard had moved some of the audience into tear but James was only smiling happily knowing he had won.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:43 am

Amelia gasped when he pulled away and she whimpered looking at him desperately. "No," she whispered softly as she watched him. "Please.. I can do it," she cried as she looked at the man before her. She was sure given enough time she could. there had to be away. She watched as he tucked himself away and listened to his words about running. She knew he was right. That her brother would become just like her father. She hoped though, for her sake he wouldn't. She couldn't leave him behind. They were always there for each other, and maybe if she got him away from her father, he would be better. He wouldn't turn into a beast. She ran her fingers over her own cheeks before she heard her father.

She looked at the erection her father had and she cried softly. Why couldn't she had made Richard happy? He was gone now, that faint hope she had was put out quickly. She shifted a little. Very aware of her naked body. She moved to her father. There was no way to get around this. She had made a deal, and she was surrounded by men. If she resisted she knew no good would come of it. She moved before her father gazing up at him. "D-daddy, please," she whispered desperately. "Please," she murmured before feeling her heart ache. She wanted to ask him to leave her be but she knew it wouldn't happen. "W-what do you want me to do?" she asked him unsure of what position he wanted her in.

Resistance was something she couldn't put up. She had to try and let him do this. She had to relax. He was going to be nice if she was good, wasn't he? She hoped so. Her heart beat furiously in her chest as she hesitated before moving a hand down and touching herself. She wanted to touch herself before he did. She wanted to remember being a virgin just a little longer. "Daddy?" she whispered as she looked up at him, her eyes gazing at his, looking for an answer or hope that he would get bored. Maybe decide to let someone else take her virginity. She shivered then. The thought of her brother turning into this. It made her sick. She would imagine the two would share her for awhile before her brother eventually over powered the father. She would lose her virginity to her father, and then be enslaved to the two men for the rest of her life.

Her head bowed for a moment, her soft locks of hair falling into her face before she moved them back. She took a deep breath. Pretend you like it. Pretend you're a whore. It won't be as bad. You can trick yourself into liking it. She didn't believe that for a second but she would try. "Daddy," she whispered. "What do you want me to do before you stick you're big hard cock into my tight little body? " she whispered. She almost threw up afterwards. Make him happy. If he was happy, maybe he'd be a little nicer, he wouldn't be cruel to her and hurt her. "Do you want me on my back, or on all fours like a dirty whore?" she whispered to him
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:28 pm

James was, to say the very least, incredibly surprised at Amelia's reaction. He expected her to fight and bite, and cry and all those annoying (and yet exciting) things. His eye brows raised and then he just dumbly nodded. The men who had his son were suddenly back in the motion of fucking him up the ass and bloody watery tears dripped from Eric's face. James looked at Amelia again not sure what to say, he was excited but confused. "Uh... it's your first time so lay on your back and I'll be gentle. Don't do anything, just... lay there. "

James wasn't sure why suddenly he was being so careful with her. He looked at Eric again who seemed as if he could no longer hold back. He was crying and begging them to stop. Yet, the boy had a huge erection. A great deal longer than James' dick. James began intensely insecure, he wanted to hear Amelia crying out, and begging him to stop because his big dick was ripping her in two. He grabbed both of her shoulders a threw her onto stomach, changing his mind about what position he wanted her in. HE rammed his dick up her slit and moaned in pleasure as he felt the hymen tear away. "I'm gona fuck you so hard Amelia you never forget I'm your daddy. You'll never forgot who gave you your first cock. Take it you little cunt take it."

He was resting a great deal of his massive body weight on her shoulders, part of him feared he might crack them with all the pressure he was applying. Yet the other part wanted to hurt her more. He grabbed her hair and began yanking her head back. "Take this you fucking cum slut. Take it." He rammed her harder and harder up the cunt, he could see blood. Was she on her period or was he hitting that hard. He knew girl bleed a little their first time but this was a bit much. The sight excited him and with in moments he came inside of her. Releasing his hot semen deep inside of her. He stood up and wiped himself off.

"Anyone else want to take a ride?" James laughed.

Another man jumped on her, rolled her over and plowed his dick into her before she could fight back, "Look at me you little cunt. Take my big dick." Yet this man's dick was smaller than James' hardly hitting three inches. "Tell me you like it you little cunt."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Amelia blushed when her father seemed to be going gentle on her. She did as she was told and laid on her back before she gasped when he turned her and she screamed when he rammed up into him. Her cheeks were a deep red as she squirmed and dried to get away then. "No! Daddy! No!" she cried. She couldn't enjoy this. Not at all. She screamed as she squirmed under him until she felt the weight on her shoulders and she sobbed as she took in each powerful thrust he threw into her. "No! Please!" she screamed in pain and horror. How could he do this to her! that monster!

She gasped when he grabbed her hair and she cried squirming and sobbing as she felt her body bleeding. She didn't even have time to get use to his size. She screamed until she felt the release the hot liquid causing her eyes to widen as she parted her lips only managing to let out an "Ah..." as she felt it fill her. She whimpered when he stood up going to curl up before she heard him ask if anyone else wanted to take a ride.

She screamed when he turned her over and moved into him. Her cheeks a deep red as she tried to hit him. "I don't like it!" she screamed. "You're fucking tiny!" she snapped. She hadn't meant that. She knew she should take it back, but it had slipped out. He was raping her, and he kept saying he had a big dick, but it was much smaller then her father's. Her only revenge against the stranger was to insult the side of his dick. "Get off me, you're tiny!" she screamed as she moved to dig her nails into his face. She wasn't letting him get away to easily. She looked at her father. She didn't want to be raped by other men. If she had to be raped, she only wanted one man to rape her. She wouldn't feel as broken. "Daddy..please," she whimpered. "I only want you."

She sobbed lightly. She didn't want him. She wanted Eric. She wanted to be held in his arms and to help comfort he lovely brother while they had a special moment. There was no one in this world she wanted more then her lovely brother. "Daddy.." she sobbed as she looked at him. "Please.. I want your cock. I don't want his.." she whispered as she looked at him desperately. "Show me who my daddy is.."
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm

It was tempting to go back to her but it was far more amusing to struggle against a man who was desperate to have a larger dick. James wondered what happened to him that made him want so fiercely to have a large dick. He supposed all men wanted to be considered large but as he watched the man grab Amelia’s face and try to slam it into the carpeted floor as he sobbed bitter tears onto her naked skin, he realized that it was something more to it. It wasn’t just dick envy it was…

“I am not small, I am not! Take it back, take it back you stupid bitch. I’m not small. I’m not small!” The man continued to force his small prick harder and harder into her. “I’m not small, I’m not small. You loose fucking cunt. I’m not small. I’m not.”

James and even some of the other men were growing anxious as the man started pressing harder on Amelia’s face. One of his thumbs was hooked inside of her mouth and behind her cheek. It looked as if he was trying to pull it off. James’s stomach turned sickened and frightened. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want the men to turn against him like they had Eric. Son like father, both of them were cowards, but James couldn’t gather anger or hope.

However it didn’t matter the man let himself go, massive loads of semen oozed out between Amelia’s legs with him still engaged. He rolled off her and yet another man grabbed for. James felt a little better. Hoping this wasn’t another man who would be carrying some type of emotional baggage. James had been rough with the girl but the way the man looked as if he might rip the face of Amelia… The new man, who James knew as Chase was wiping some of the blood off of Amelia and made her look at Eric who was still being anally raped by everyone. Chase pulled the hair out of Amelia’s face, “Amelia, Amelia. I know you got something special about you.” He yanked her head backwards using her hair like a rope. He kissed her, drool dripping from his lips and tongue. It was a little gross, but James didn’t mind. He just focused his attention on Eric.

Chase grabbed her, “So you like your Daddy, do you like your brother? Watch him get fucked. You know he’s doing all for you. Who wouldn’t want a great guy like that?”
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Amelia cried as she struggled against the emotional man. She closed her eyes as she felt how hard he was getting and she felt helpless. She had said something stupid, she knew she had. The man's screams and tears made her realize she had gone into dangerous grounds with the man. She was surprised he hadn't injured her precious face though his desperate attempt to make he take what she had said back.

Amelia didn't take a word back at all. Her cries grew silent when he came, her heart pounding furiously as the disgusting feeling of his release on her. She stayed still now as the next man came. It was horrible, but at the same time she was learning to get use to it. It wasn't so bad anymore. She doubted anyone would be as violent as the previous man unless they were sadistic assholes.

She was quiet minus a small whine when she was forced to look at her brother. It was horribly. Seeing her baby brother being abused. He didn't deserve this, at least she didn't think so. "Eric," she whispered softly as she felt her tears continue to roll down the side of her face. She gasped when the man forced her head backwards and she felt sick at the drool but she let it go when he grabbed her. Her eyes watered when he started to speak about her father and brother. "Please...let Eric go. He's a good boy," she started softly. She didn't want to acknowledge the first part. She wanted to think about her little brother and his well being. He didn't need to be here.

"Please...I'll do anything if you let him go. Anything," she cried softly. "I just want him to be safe. He didn't mean to cause any trouble. I know he didn't mean too..."
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:21 pm

Chase laughed pleasantly. He looked like such a normal guy it would be difficult for many people to guess he participated at events like these. He reached for her hand letting go of her hair. He laced his fingers through hers as if they were lovers. He turned her face towards his and rubbed his knuckles against her cheeks softly. “It’s hard to see you like this. Beautiful girls deserve pleasurable things. Yet, it is so arousing to see you crying out for your father. It is a bit messed up I know. But everyone has their kinks I suppose.”

He turned to the men trying to stuff two of their dicks into Amelia’s brother’s tight ass. He was digging his nails into the carpeted floor, bloody tears running down his cheeks. His voice was horse from begging them to stop. Finally Chase spoke up with such authority that people turned to him questioning what to do. “Boy’s I think that’s enough. Amelia here wants to make her brother feel better.” He lead Amelia to Eric who seemed relieved, it was hard to tell with his swollen face.

Many of the men sat on chairs or stood around. Watching what ever Chase had in mind. He stood Eric up, who weakly got to his feet. Amelia, you’re brother is in pain. A lot of pain. So much so that he should probably go to the hospital. However, we can’t allow that. However if you promise to come back tomorrow we will let your brother out of here, but he’s not allowed to return. If you don’t, well you can take your brother’s place in pleasing the men.”

Many of the men laughed happily in hopes of her second choice.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:14 pm

Amelia whimpered as she looked at Eric. "I don't want to stay," she started. She took a deep breath before closing her eyes. "But I'll do anything for him. Please. Just let him go," she whispered as she looked at Chase desperately. "He doesn't deserve this. He's a good boy," she pleaded before closing her eyes and taking in a shaky breath. Even if he would turn out like them, she could hope he would see the error of their ways. He'd be a good guy, right? Treat her well.

Anything. She was setting herself up, and she knew it. They were evil men, she wouldn't put it past them to just turn around and put their greedy little hands on her.
'Anything?' they would ask her. Of course she'd nod. 'Well, why don't we fuck you the way we were fucking him, and you come back tomorrow?' That was how she pictured the situation might turn out. She was stupid when she left them an opening. She had dared them to come and use her, and they'd probably take it. She was fresh meat. Fresh meat they could abuse over and over, and she wouldn't do a thing. She had to make sure he was safe.

"I promise, I'll do anything if you just let him go," she whispered. Setting herself up again. What a stupid girl. Amelia felt broken and furious because today was all about mistakes. She should have never agreed to get
ice cream with her father. It was a trick and she'd know better from now on. She didn't care if he tried to kill her. She wouldn't dare come to these kind of places again. Unless, the man took the deal, and she had to return tomorrow, without Eric.

At least she'd have her coward for a father with her.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Chase ran his fingers through her hair, “We’ll find something for you to do Amelia, don’t you worry. We will definitely find you something to do. How about, in addition to returning tomorrow, you dress your self up very pretty? Pretty just for me okay?” He leaned close to her face, and kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek with the back of his forefinger.

He leaned closer to her ear, acting as if her was going to kiss her lips but instead whispered into her ear, “Amelia, I will help you. I’ll help you escape, trust me. I can help you.” He pulled away from her speaking more to the crowd of stunned looking quiet men. “You promise to return, Amelia?”

Eric was trembling, faintly aware of what was going on. Mostly he only heard his sister’s name. Fear caught in his throat. Are they going to hurt her? He couldn’t help himself. He kept seeing her being pushed and kicked like they had just done to him. He cried out blindly to the blurred world before him. “Don’t hurt her! Don’t hurt her! Leave her alone! I’ll kill you all! I swear!”

Eric struggled against the familiar arms he recognized as his father’s. James caught him tightly holding on to him, “Eric, you’re making yourself look like a fool. We’re leaving right now.”
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 pm

Amelia whimpered watching the man, disgusted by every one of his little actions. She watched him her eyes filled with tears and a dark glare. She couldn't say no, not in front of all these men, she was certain they would beat her for being rude. She bit her lip before nodding. "Anything for you," she mumbled, her voice cracking a little when she uttered the words.

She closed her eyes when she heard his words, she didn't believe him for a second, no matter how desperately she wanted too. She looked up at him and frowned. "Of course, I promise," she whispered sourly. Her hair fell into her eyes as she stayed still for a moment, before hearing her brother and she looked at him.

Hot tears burned her cheeks as she looked at Chase, wondering if it was okay to get up and leave now. Everything had seemed to be wrapped up. He had her promise, and her father wouldn't let her back down. She was certain he cared more what these men thought then what his own offspring would.

After a moment, she didn't care if she was allowed to leave. She moved to her brother placing her hands gently on his cheek and kissing his lips gently. Though he was in horrible shape, she hoped he could tell it was her. "It's okay." she whispered softly. Though she doubted he would agree. If she was fine and not a bloody mess like him, would he think she had let them do this to her? Would he blame her? She was certain, at times, that he blamed her for the things her father did. Though she never confronted him about that. Was he going to be cold towards her because she would return tomorrow, and leave him at home?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}   xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

xxNaughty girls get the hose {Jonie && Renesmee}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2