Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private (Renesmee Cullen and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silverroses2009
Virgin
silverroses2009

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Private (Renesmee Cullen and I) Empty
PostSubject: Private (Renesmee Cullen and I)   Private (Renesmee Cullen and I) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:56 pm

Parking her truck she could feel every pair of eyes upon her. Since she was the chief's daughter she was like a mini celebrity. Picking up her bag she opened the door and she could hear a few giggles and murmers about the 'new' girl. She slammed the door quite hard before turning away from the eyes and started toward the new school. How would she ever find her classroom in a place like this. Taking a deep breath she stepped inside and pulled out her schedule. Chemistry.....Great. She rolled her eyes and then started down the hallway to try and find the room number 206.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Private (Renesmee Cullen and I)   Private (Renesmee Cullen and I) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:24 pm

He was slightly annoyed with how many people were thinking of the new girl. He had seen her face from every angle, yet he couldn't understand what was so spectacular about her. He sat in class, somewhat bored already, he could hear the teacher's thoughts, and already knew the answer to everything that would be brought up in class. He was a little glad he hadn't seen the new girl yet, if she was like any other girl, she would want him, and her thoughts would annoy him.
Back to top Go down
silverroses2009
Virgin
silverroses2009

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: reply   Private (Renesmee Cullen and I) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:28 pm

Bella had noticed the man and she could not believe how beautiful he was. The pale face among with his group. Or maybe they were siblings? She did not know since she just moved here. Making sure she did not trip on her way to the class since she was not very coordinated she slowly walked into the room. Standing at the fan which allowed her sent to travel to him. She handed the teacher a piece of paper and got her text books.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Private (Renesmee Cullen and I)   Private (Renesmee Cullen and I) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:37 pm

( Before we go any farther, may I ask why we are recreating a scene from the book? Were you planning on doing anything particularly different? If not, my original question still stands. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private (Renesmee Cullen and I)   Private (Renesmee Cullen and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Private (Renesmee Cullen and I)
Page 1 of 1