Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-07

~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Ethan sat calmly in his bedroom, head bobbing up and down to a seemingly silent beat. The world around him was muffled by a large headset, microphone and all, the cushioned headphones surrounded his ears as his favorite band played. His feet began to move in a slow steady beat, not quite matching the fast paced song. He couldn't hold it anymore, he threw his chair backwards, it landing on the ground with a thud as he jumped over to the empty part of his bedroom and began to two-step, scene style, his headphones ripping out so that his speakers blasted the music at obnoxious levels. He continued on for awhile, about ten minutes straight. Throwing elbows, painting the sky, picking up changed, basically everything he'd normally do in a mosh, screaming along with the lyrics. When he finally finished he fell over onto his bed in a heap of sweat.

His white Death Cab for Cutie shirt was clung to his thin figure dripping wet now, skinny jeans that were skin tight already felt even tighter and heavier than before, making them rather uncomfortable on his skin as sweat slipped around between them and his legs. He'd be taking a shower soon, but this was a good way to start off the morning. It was about 10:03a.m. and he hadn't slept yet. Breathing heavily he stared up at the ceiling, his arms falling outspread with his legs, making it look like he was getting ready to make a snow-angel. Pale skin, accented by black hair and black lip rings; 18 gauge.

He wasn't the most popular kid in school, then again that's because he'd just graduated not too long ago, the school year before in fact, about a month before his 18th birthday. He was glad to be out, currently having a job to keep him occupied, he worked at the local hot topic. Easy job and an easy way to get girls from the area. Having around 90 people in his phone, about 80 of which were girls that he had no relation to, family wise. That didn't mean he was a whore though, he just kept his options open. He'd only kissed and felt up few girls, maxing out at four in each category. However that didn't mean there weren't rumors with support. Many girls claimed to have slept with him and often tried using a picture of his erect dick on their cell as proof. The picture had been taken one night when he'd gotten a little too high and took a few pics and forwarded them to a few girls on his phone, it quickly spread until just about everybody in the area had seen it.

Other than that...Ethan was a normal teenager that liked to party.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:39 pm

He was home wasn't he? He was always home...

Leona sighed as she unlocked the front door, shutting it quietly behind her. She was suppose to be in school and she never quite trusted her brother not to say things to her parents. She slipped out of her shoes and carried them in here hand as she quietly made her way up to her room. The music was loud enough she hoped that he wouldn't hear her. She was in uniform at the moment. She had been kicked out of several public schools, so she was now in a catholic school that seemed to refuse to kick her out no matter how many times she skipped or spoke back to the teachers. She sighed placing her shoes on her bed and throwing her bag in her closer. She brushed her soft black hair behind her ear as she started digging through her clothes for something to wear. "Damn it," she whispered under her breath trying to stay quiet.

Leona's soft blue eyes gazed through all the clothing she had before she ended up pulling out a black top with the a single line from a Death Cab for Cutie song on the front. She hated to admit it, but it was a good band. How annoying, she was only thrown into the group of people that loved the band because he was always playing his music so loudly. She sighed as she pulled off her school shirt and tossed it onto the ground before pulling on the black top. She sighed then and tugged her skirt off letting it fall to the ground leaving her just in her top and black cotton panties. She wasn't shy about taking her clothes off, especially not at home. There was no reason to be shy at home. She sighed as she started going through her clothes and eventually found her skirt, it was black with little red flowers dotting across the bottom and a red ribbon simply for show at the back. She sighed before moving to her mirror.

She looked over random products before finding her hairbrush buried in it all and she picked it up brushing her hair and putting it up in a ponytail. She styled her bangs then before slipping on a black ring on one hand and a black bracelet on the other. She sighed applying a little makeup to her face but never that much, she wasn't one to like to paint her face all that much. She smiled once she was done finding black knee socks and grabbing her school shoes. At least they were good with this outfit. She slipped them back on before grabbing her purse, and slipping out of her room, making her way to the kitchen and making herself something to eat. Might as well eat before heading out to the mall, right?
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:18 pm

It's not that he was always home, it's just he hadn't been scheduled to work these past few days, there was a bit of remodeling going on in the store and since he wasn't management, yet, he didn't have to do anything but take a vacation. After about two minutes of laying there, staring at the ceiling he decided to get a drink, first he'd clean up a bit. Pulling off his clothes he changed into a pair of pajama pants, basically full length boxers, and a loose fitting Family Guy t-shirt that had Stewie on the front of it. He yawned slightly as he walked out of bedroom and down the hall towards the kitchen.

Movement. He was hearing movement, who could be home though? Both their parents worked and Leona was supposed to be at school... Carefully he peered around the corner...Leona!? He knew she'd been kicked out of school for skipping and whatnot but, he figured she'd learned her lesson, hence why she hadn't been kicked out of Catholic School. This probably wouldn't end well, and if his parents found out, it'd be his fault! He's not in school anymore so it's technically it's his responsibility to send her back. They just wouldn't find out. What kind of a hypocrite would he be? He skipped school constantly, faking sick, signing himself out, just not going, before he graduated.

"Ahem..." He said as if to clear his throat as he stepped into the kitchen, his hair now looking like sex hair, sweat drying and mixed with him changing his clothes, it still resembled his normal hairstyle, just messy. "...what do we have here?" He continued, a rhetorical question of course. "Mom and Dad would freak if they knew I didn't send you back...you know that means right?" He asked her, leaving in a dramatic pause before continuing, not caring if he'd end up cutting her off or not. "It means they're not going to find out." He told her at last, a big grin on his face. "Although...nevermind." He had a bit of a plan, nothing really important, but she would owe him now. Perhaps he'd get her to do his chores or something, he'd have to think. In the meanwhile he walked over to the kitchen sink, filling up one of the clean glasses in it with cold water, which he prompty drank in about two gulps.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:04 pm

Leona jumped when he made it clear he was in the room. She put a hand over her heart and sighed. "You scared me," she murmured softly before listening him. He wouldn't dare would he? He was no angel, she would make his life hell if he sent her back. She paused when he said they wouldn't find out and she smiled before moving to him hugging him briefly before stepping back. "You're the best..but next time you get changed...maybe a shower would be a good idea." She placed her fingers on her nose and pinched it. "You smell like man sweat," she started and stuck her tongue out at him. "You look like you just finished having some hardcore sex too."

Leona sat down then and continued to eat what little food she had served for herself. She smiled as she finished and she licked her fingers clean before leaning back in her seat. "Slow down there," she laughed as she watched him drink the water. "You'll drown," she teased lightly before playing with her bangs a little. "Hmm...So you swear you won't tell them, right? If you do, I swear I'm waging war against you," she said as she looked at him sternly. Her eyes watched him closely, she paused after awhile before smiling and laughing. "I guess this means I owe you."

"So what have you been doing today?" she asked her brother. "I mean besides practicing the I-just-had-sex look?" Leona washed up the plate she had used and returned to the exact spot she had gotten it from. She stood there then, a hand on her hip. She had plenty of time to just take off to the mall, so she was in no rush. She felt a yawn come on and she brought a hand up to her lips to cover her mouth. She paused feeling her cellphone vibrate and she picked up. "Oh! I'll be there in a while!" she said quickly, not giving the person on the other side a chance to speak before hanging up. She already knew who it was, there was no real need to go through the normal formalities. As she shut her cellphone she looked back at her brother before running a hand over his chest. The younger sister gazing up into her brother's eyes. She decided she'd try to hit him up for some money, sure he was her brother, didn't mean he was immune to compliments and the female charm. She'd get what she wanted, it would just take a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:45 pm

"Oh that...Didn't you see her jumping out the window? It's the latest rumor about my sex life, so secret I don't even know about it until the rest of the world does!" He said joking about all the false pretenses around his non-existant sex life that people like to make up. "Yeah, I'd say you definitely owe me one, and I swear I won't tell." Laughing a bit as he said it. "Also, I was about to take a shower actually, I just needed some water to drink first. Shower water does not make good drinking water. Leaves your mouth dryer than it previously was, trust me...I learned the hard way a few years back." Laughing once more at the thought, it sucked at the time.

Ethan was also tired, letting out a yawn just after her. "Dammit, that shits contagious." He said through the yawn. He grew slightly red, most likely not noticeable due to how red he'd been from sweating so hard, as she ran her hand over his chest. He knew she was up to something though. "What do you want?" He asked before it went any further. Then he caught scent of his body odor, it was bad. "Actually, this can wait. I need a shower, bad." He said before pulling away and heading back upstairs.

Once inside the shower he shut door behind him and dropped his clothes to the floor, they were already sweaty and stained with the scent of his body. He'd get fresh clothes after his shower. He turned the water up to a rather high degree and stepped inside, steam rising up around him, the hot water relaxing all of his once tensed muscles. He wasn't exactly buff, but he was toned, and his muscular structure was clearly defined to fit his thin figure. He ran his hands through his hair, shampooing and then conditioning. Once it felt clean he moved onto body wash, the fresh scent of which would carry with the steam into the vents and spread through the house. There would be no trace of his b.o. left in the house, it was like an air freshener but better.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Leona blinked watching her brother as he pulled away and she pouted before she waited until she heard the shower turn on before heading upstairs, going into his room before looking for some money. She sighed softly as she tried to find his wallet, hoping it wasn't in his pants pocket. She may have been young, but she had several means of income her family didn't know about. She sighed as she found some spare change on the ground and put it into her purse as she searched some more for the wallet.

Leona still was a virgin, technically. She didn't let anyone enter her, but she did sell herself for hand jobs and blow jobs. There were also pictures. Leona liked to buy things, and her part time job (something she had gotten recently) simply wasn't giving her enough cash. She sighed as she sat in his room, she couldn't find the damn thing so she decided to move out of his room and go for his pants. She played with her bangs a little out of nervous habit. She knew she was slipping, far worse then her brother, but so long as her family didn't hear about it, she was fine.

Leona cracked open the washroom door before looking around the small crack she had made to spot where his pants were. She got down on her hands and knees then pushing the door open slowly before reaching out to grab his pants. He had to have some cash on him. Ten dollars would be plenty if she could get it. She bit down on her bottom lip before she managed to grab a tiny piece of the pants and drag it towards her. She looked up then to see if he noticed. She blushed faintly, even if she was the kind of girl that let guys pay her for blow jobs and hand jobs, even if she sold pictures of herself, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed about the fact that her brother was so closer to her, naked in the shower. He smelled great too! She could smell if from here. That was a good change from that horrible body odor he had developed of who knows how long!
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Ethan waited a few minutes longer in the shower, allowing the bodywash to slowly wash away from his pale frame he let out a sigh of relief as he shut the water off. He waited a few more moments, just dripping wet as he thought about things, remembering something he'd heard lately. While he may not have known about his sister's 'job' he had heard rumor of pictures that were going around, he figured she'd heard about his picture that had gone around, probably seen it too, things like that always had a way of reaching well, everybody. It was just something they'd have in common he thought, if it were true.

Unfortunately for Leona, the pants he'd brought into the bathroom, being pajama pants, didn't even have pockets. He kept his wallet well hidden, and for him well hidden means locked in his car while placed in the bottom of the driver's seat. No way anybody would ever think of looking there. Only way somebody would find it is if they knew it was there, or if they were working in a chop shop and came across it on accident while removing the seat.

After thinking these things he pulled the shower curtain aside, grabbing a towel from the rack and wrapping it around him as he dried off his torso a bit before pulling it off and setting it on top of his head and rubbing furiously, drying it as much as possible. Once he removed the towel his eyes grew wide at the site of Leona in the bathroom with him, his pants in her hand. "What the fuck are you doing?" He questioned, putting emphasis and anger into the word 'fuck'.

He was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Leona was frustrated by the fact that it had simply been pajama bottoms, she froze when she heard her brother getting out of the shower and she watched him speechlessly as he went through all the steps of drying himself off. She blushed furiously at just seeing him and she looked down quickly. She only raised her head when Ethan actually addressed her. "I..I was just, looking for something," she squeaked out as she looked at him, tears forming in her eyes. "I-I...." Leona took in a deep breath before she slowly rose to her feet. "I didn't do anything!" she yelled at him before rushing out of the washroom and to her room.

Leona slammed the door behind her and leaned against the door, taking in deep breaths before locking the bedroom door and going to the window, she opened it looking for her usual way down. She wasn't sure if she should run. What if he told their parents? She gulped before closing the window and moving to the bedroom door. She set her purse to the side and put her body up against the door. She couldn't hear anything yet, but she concentrated after a moment.

Leona listened now for any movements her brother made. He had seemed really angry, and she was scared. She had stolen a little bit of money from the floor of his room, but did he realize she was looking for his wallet? He wasn't stupid, and he didn't have the best history, so he wasn't naive. She bit down on her bottom lip as she waited now. If he didn't rush her room, she would slip out and go to him, admit she was looking for money. Tell him she was sorry and wasn't sure why she did it. Hopefully he'd believe her. After all he was her big brother. Big brother's weren't suppose to hurt little sisters.
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:03 pm

Ethan stormed into his bedroom, pulling out some fresh clothes and quickly dressing himself. He definitely was dumb, she's taken his money before. He noticed minor things in his room that had been moved, drawers that weren't exactly as he left him. Maybe it was O.C.D. or maybe just him being wise, either way...he always noticed the tiniest change in his bedroom. Leona had been looking for money, luckily she didn't know the spot. As pissed as he was he decided not to do anything about it, yet. This would make two she owed him at least, and he'd be asking her if the picture rumor was true.

He had felt kind of bad when he had seen her tear up but that didn't make him any less pissed. He grabbed one of his stress balls and began to use it. He used to have anger problems, really bad. He'd gotten much better since then. Now he occasionally had outbursts, mostly just him getting really loud and swearing a lot. He used to get into it physically though. That being one of the things that had gotten him into a lot of trouble. Countless fights in school, however they knew he had an anger problem so he was never permanently expelled from a single school, it was actually somewhat genetic. Certain generations of males in his family would develop testosterone buildup, which caused all their bottled up emotions to be overactive when released, and in his case...they were released in rage. He'd almost attacked Leona before when they were younger but he'd managed to keep himself calm somehow.

He fondled the stress ball for what seemed like hours, growing calmer until he was back to normal, by this time he realized he'd ripped the ball and had nothing but a half empty rubber sack with a pile of sand on the floor. "Son of a bitch..." He said to himself as he dropped the stress ball down into the pile. He'd clean it later. If he hadn't had that stress ball though...who knows what he would've ended up doing to Leona this time.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Leona stayed still for as long as she could. She took in soft breaths before she moved to the door of her bedroom and she unlocked it before opening the bedroom door and looking out. He wasn't there so she decided it was safe. She wandered over to his room, standing outside of it and listening to him. He sounded calm, well until he uttered a curse but when she peaked in she could see why. She grew nervous as she stood there. This wasn't going to be fun, but she owed him an apology. She rubbed her arm a little as she stood there thinking about how to start this all.

Leona hesitated before she knocked on his bedroom door. "Ethan?" she said softly. "Ethan, I'm sorry," she said softly as she moved in front of the door. She pushed the door open slowly as she watched him, she was worried about how mad he would be. Would he be furious? She was certain there might be some angry glares and maybe a harsh word, but would he go further then that? She knew his history all too well. He had never hurt her, but she knew he had hurt others before. Leona watched him, gazing at her older brother as she felt tears start to fall from her eyes. She couldn't control them. She felt horrible. She had done something to hurt her brother, and now that she knew, it hurt her too. Leona started to moved towards him. She didn't give him much of a chance to respond as she put a hand on his chest and looked up at him. Her fresh tears falling down her now reddening cheeks.

Leona watched him, her fingers curling up and grasping onto the thin fabric of his shirt. "Ethan, please... tell me how I can make it better," she whispered as she watched him. "I don't want you to be mad at me. You're my big brother and I love you," she said as she put her head on his chest. "I didn't mean to screw up, I really didn't. Forgive me," she cried as she felt like a helpless little child who had been scolded by an upset parent.
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:14 am

Ethan glared at his sister as she entered his doorway, some of the rage and frustration returning to him. Furious he was but he wouldn't act on it. The stress ball had cured him thus much. All his pent up rage had been released there. He knew he had over-reacted, and hated himself for it even if he had been blinded by anger, especially now as he saw tears start to roll down Leona's cheeks. "Leona..." He began, letting out an exasperate sigh, becoming calm once more. Anger problems were a bitch to deal with.

"Leona, I-" He continued, before he was suddenly cut off. He'd screwed up this time, it wasn't just her. If he hadn't over-reacted he wouldn't be on this guilt trip he was on now. His teeth clench a bit and his hands balled up into fists, not for her though, for himself. He turned around quickly and punched his wall, not the smartest idea, he put a hole clean in it and he split two of his knuckles pretty cleanly. "I'm such a fuck up!" He yelled as his hand penetrated the once visually 'perfect' wall. Blood was pouring down his two forward fingers now and his hand was throbbing, but he felt better. Turning around he held his sister close to him in a hug. "I'm sorry too...I shouldn't of reacted how I did. I love you too..." He whispered into her ear.

"However, there's something I want to ask you about. Something I heard awhile back but wasn't sure if it's true. Don't worry I won't tell mom and dad if it is. It'll just mean we have something in common, as you've probably already heard about me, if you haven't seen it already." He said as he sat down on the edge of his bed. "I heard there are some...less than clothed pictures of you going around. Is this true?" He asked, trying to word it without sounding like an ignoramus.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:09 am

Leona gasped when her brother punched the wall. She looked at his hand worriedly before being pulled in for a hug. She sighed as she leaned against him and pressed her cheek up against his chest. A faint blush formed on her cheeks as she stayed in his arms. Even if he was angry, even if he could hurt her, she knew that she would never be able to ignore how happy it made her feel to be so close to him. She ran one hand over his chest as she stayed there. Only his voice interrupted the moment she was having.

"The pictures?" she whispered softly before her cheeks turned a furious red. "I should have known you would have heard about it eventually," she whispered softly before tears began to fall from her cheeks. She had wanted to pretend that her brother was oblivious, she knew he had probably heard by now, but it didn't stop her from trying to believe he hadn't. "There are," she whispered softly. "There are," she repeated as she started to cry again. She was horribly! She was a whore! She knew that wasn't exactly right, but she had done something she shouldn't have.

She started to pull away then as she felt the shame coming down on her. Pictures of her brother being drunk and showing off his dick was one thing, but she had been completely sober, and they were full body pictures. Leona didn't drink. She didn't want to get drunk and let herself fall into bed with some guy she didn't like. "Ethan, am I a whore?" she whispered as she moved over to his bed and sat on it. She couldn't help but think so negatively. She certainly didn't have the best self esteem and telling him there were pictures, just made her realize how far she had gone.
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:24 am

He was kind of relieved to hear that there were actually pictures, it means he wasn't the only one in his family that had made a mistake like that. "I see, well then I guess we do have something in common!" He told her with a bit of a laugh, trying to make light of it, before noticing she was crying. Were the circumstances different? So different that they'd refresh her tears and put her into an emotional state of mind such as this? He was convinced something was wrong as soon as that question came, 'Am I whore?'. In all honesty, he couldn't answer truthfully without knowing the full extent.

"Well, I don't really know. I don't think you are, but I also don't know the full extent of things that could qualify you as a whore. However if you ask me, whores are usually ugly, and you Leona... Well, you're far from it." He explained putting his arm around her and pulling her close once more, as if to give her a shoulder to cry on; literally. "Leona, I'm not going to judge you like others are. I'm your brother, you can tell me anything, I'm here to try to make things better, cheer you up, things like that. Y'know?" He went on to say. He had become much calmer now, acting just as an older brother should whilst caring and looking out for his younger siblings.

"How about you tell me everything though... No more secrets, understand?" He said to her. If he was to help her and then cheer her up, he would need to know the complete truth. She would have to tell him everything he didn't know. The blowjobs, the handjobs, and anything else he didn't know about. She thought he already knew, so maybe it wouldn't be too hard for her to tell him anyways. The real question was, would he be able to handle it? Knowing that technically his sister was a whore, almost as big of a whore as he had restrained himself from becoming by choosing an inactive sex life?
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 am

Leona nodded as she listened to him, it all sounded nice, but she was certain she was a whore. She bit down on her bottom lip before pressing up against him and wrapping her smaller arms around his body. "Everything?" she whispered softly as she looked at him before looking down. She wasn't so sure about telling him everything. He didn't have the best control, and she didn't want to upset him. She bit down on her lip, thinking for the moment. Should she really tell him everything?

Leona took in a shaky breath before she started to tell him. She started with telling him that she had a problem. That she was addicted to shopping, that she always had to buy things, but she never had the money to buy any of the things she owned. She took a small breath before looking to the side. " So, I asked this one guy if he'd pay me to give him a hand job and he said yes," she whispered softly. "So I did it. It was plenty of money too, so then I decided to do it for others, and then I started with blow jobs," she murmured softly. "After I did it for this one guy, he asked if he could take my picture, and I agreed, he paid me for that too..."

Leona felt tears fall from her eyes. "I haven't given anyone my virginity though, because I can't do that. I just can't," she whispered. "I can't stop though, I started, and the money's good.I need it to shop too," she murmured. "It's such a stupid reason too, but I can't stop it." she whispered. "Ethan, I feel so horrible," she watched him now, waiting to see his reaction to see if he was pissed off again.
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:18 am

Ethan's heart dropped to the pit of his stomach as he lost seemingly all respect for his sister. She really was a whore. However, he still needed to be caring older brother. He wasn't going to allow himself to get mad. It took a lot of willpower, but he remained calm. After all, he was more devastated than angry. She was sick, that's it. At least, that's what he told himself. An addiction can be explained as a sickness, one there is no real cure for. She did the only thing rational in her head. Remaining quiet for a few minutes he had continued to hold her close in his arms.

"I see..." He said at last. "Well, I still don't think you're a whore. Tell me though, why didn't you ever come to me? I have a job, I have money you know..." He said sounding somewhat upset, not angry, just disappointed. He just hoped he hadn't sounded like he was asking for her to please him in those way in exchange for the cash. After all, they were related. He would gladly give her some of his money if she asked, sure she would have to eventually pay him back, but it'd be like a loan.

Just then, something happened. A vibration went off in his pocket as he received a message on his phone. As he looked at it his jaw dropped a bit. "Woah...This is new." He sounded surprised, something not very often happening to him. "Usually random numbers just text me asking to have sex with them, this one sent me a body shot. No face though...Never got naked pics on the phone though...Damn she's got a nice body!" He said, growing a bit in his pants, most likely visible, if one looked, seeing as he was wearing sweatpants. He held the phone to his sister to show her the picture, what he didn't know was...the picture was one of the ones she had given out. "I'm keeping that picture for later."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:41 am

Leona smiled as listened to him. She could tell it was hard, but he was trying so much to make her happy. She watched him, and placed a hand on his cheek. "Well, I thought about it. But, I didn't want to take you're money away. It's my fault I have this problem, I didn't want to force it onto you," she whispered as she watched him for the moment. "I'd rather go down on my own then to drag you down with me," she murmured before closing her eyes for a brief moment.

Leona ran her fingers over his chest and took in a small breath before nuzzling up against him. He was so soft and warm. She felt so happy to be close to him. Brother or not, Leona knew she loved to be in his arms. The young girl stayed still for now, taking in his scent. She was trying to calm down herself. Though when his phone vibrated she paid attention. Her lips slowly curled downwards as she had a bad feeling about what he was talking about.

It couldn't be. No. Please no. She looked at the picture and then at him. She was torn. She didn't want him to keep it. She knew eventually he'd find out who it was in the picture. She reached her hand out and took the phone from him quickly. "No, no, you can't," she whispered softly. "Ethan," she started softly as she looked at him. She hadn't noticed that he was growing, she was focused on the picture at the moment. "That picture is of me," she told him as she held the phone close. "I'm sorry. I.. I never wanted you to see any of them. I didn't want you to be surprised if you found out it was me either," she told him. She could only imagine how he would find out. Someone would probably tell him if he mentioned the picture. He would find out that he liked the body of his own sister. She blushed faintly as she sat there wondering if he had thought of anything for the moments he hadn't know it was her.
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:20 am

"Bring me down? Pft, impossible. I'm Ethan of Hot-fucking-Topic. I own this area. What I say on the record is posted across Myspace. Nothing can tear me down from the pedestal my fans have built me." he said, probably sounding conceited but every word of it was true. While not loved by -everybody- he had become the hottie of the area and everywhere with access to his Hot Topic. That's when she took the phone away from him and revealed a terrible truth to him, that amazing body he'd just been turned on by had been hers. His face turned a deep shade of red.

"W-w-what!?" He exclaimed as he let go of her, feeling like a total pervert. "Oh my god, I am so sorry! I didn't mean it, I mean I did but I didn't know it was you! SHIT! Shit, shit, shit!" He cried out as if he was in the midst of a panic attack, stumbling over his own words, speaking so fast he was barely understand. What the fuck was wrong with him? He was getting a fucking boner over his sister's body, his SISTER'S! Blood relation, incest. He felt disgusting.

"What the FUCK is wrong with me?" He yelled out growing angry at himself again, not enough to punch the wall. He was still too embarassed about what he had said about Leona...to Leona! She was probably disgusted with him now, he was surprised she didn't run out of the room to get away from him. He was a pervert, a filthy pervert, a true mental fuck up as he called himself. However, he would not deny the fact this sister had an amazing body and that she was totally fuckable if he would allow himself to become ignorant to the fact that they were related. Wait, what was he thinking? NO! Wrong, wrong, wrong. He was fighting with his own mental state right now. He knew he was a pig now and he hated it about himself. It didn't change things though, his erection was continuing to grow the more he thought about it.

Fucking sick-o.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:45 am

Leona watched her brother and frowned. His reaction was a lot different then what she was expecting. She bit down on her bottom lip then and watched him. "No...No Ethan, It's not you're fault. You didn't know," she whispered. There had to be some way to calm him down. Quickly she put the phone down and moved to him, taking his face into her hands and kissing him deeply. She wasn't sure what else to do. He was upset, and he had liked her body. Couldn't she use that to help calm him down?

Leona blushed deeply as she leaned back. "Ethan, please don't be upset," she whispered as she put her hands on his shoulder and moved in close. She didn't know he was getting excited from thinking about her. She moved and straddled his lap then and watched him. "I love you, you didn't know. Don't be mad. It doesn't make you a bad person," she said softly. "It kind of makes me happy to know that you like my body," she admitted.

"You've always had a good taste in girls, so I know I'm not an ugly little girl," she murmured before placing her head against his shoulder. "I love you Ethan, don't be upset," she told him before nibbling on his neck and watching him lovingly. She wasn't sure why she was being so playful. All she knew was that it made her happy to see him happy. "You love me too, right?" she whispered as she looked at him, needing that confirmation more then anything now.
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom Z3br4 C4k3s
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Ethan had barely heard what Leona had said, and it certainly hadn't registered with him. He'd been too busy beating himself up for how disgusting he felt. He didn't think he'd ever be able to stop his current thoughts until Leona moved onto him and kissed him. He froze up at first and sat there. Then he moved to embrace it was too late, she'd already pulled away. He too was blushing furiously now.

His mind would go blank again as she began to straddle him, just what he had been fearing. He held her close regardless, as his body reacted more. She'd soon be feeling something pressing up against her bottom. Did this mean he'd have to have to discuss the first thing that popped up, with his sister? His mind returned just as she admitted to liking the idea of him liking her body.

"Of course you're not ugly. Leona, you're gorgeous." He said to her as he felt her nibbling on his neck, it was weird since she was his sister but he liked it, a lot. "You're my sister Leona, how could I not love you? My beautiful little sister..." He said as he looked back at her before moving in, placing a subtle kiss on her lips before pulling her in closer and deepening the moment.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:35 pm

Leona blushed as she watched her brother for the moment, she smiled when he told her she was gorgeous. She listened to him and nodded a little before letting out a small gasp when she felt his lips against hers before her eyes closed soft a moment and she wrapped her arms around his neck and helped to deepen the best kiss of her life. She moved back after a moment, gazing at him. Her eyes seemed to study his face, she wondered if he had liked it, if he was as thrilled about this new found affection.

The younger sibling seemed to hate simply watching her brother, she leaned in quickly pushing Ethan down on the bed. She was glad she hadn't given anyone the chance to take her virginity, it was one thing that kept her sane, that made her feel like she wasn't a complete whore. Mind you, even though she had her virginity, she was starting to think herself as a whore now that she was moving onto her brother and taking advantage of his kindness.

She leaned over him, her bangs in her eyes a little as she moved a hand back and took her hair out of it's pony tail. The soft locks of hair falling down almost like a curtain as she stared into his eyes. She was amazed that he put up with so much. Though, as she moved to rest part of her weight down on him she let out a small squeak. "Oh my god, I got you hard?" she asked as her cheeks turned a furious red and she quickly brought her hands up to her face.

Leona paused before starting to panic a little. This was probably why he had been upset. He had turned him on a little more then she had thought. She quickly reacted, trying to make sure she didn't do any damage by being so surprised. "Ethan, Let me take care of you," she whispered. "Take care of me too," she said before placing a hand on his cheek. "Will you take my virginity? I'd really like it..if someone who loved me as much as you do would. I don't want to give it away," she told him as she looked at him hopeful. It was the truth, and hopefully it would keep him from becoming furious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;   ~*~Not  all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};; Empty

Back to top Go down

~*~Not all [snake]bites are venomous.~*~ {Z3br4 und Renesmee};;
Page 1 of 1