Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A break down (Candira and Chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

A break down (Candira and Chaos) Empty
PostSubject: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:59 pm

Julia was a bit down on her luck. She'd been an addict for quite some time now, and recently she'd been caught with her drugs, which happened to be illegal. Poison of choice? Weed. Was it easy to get her hands on outside of her house? Her need to get her hands on it became apparent when she started to suffer from withdrawal. Now, she was stuck here...in this place. She knew it was for her own good, but she was going crazy without her drugs...

"God, I hate this place...."
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:11 pm

A break down (Candira and Chaos) Normal_anime_assasin

Troa was just getting back to his class,only to leave a bit after to go out side for his yard time.He kept to himself so he wouldn't be caught smoking weed in rehab, he knew one of the councilors and they worked together to sell the weed.He smiled as he just finished his smoke and walked back to socialize, mostly with the new people to see if any of them smoked weed, he was mostly asking the girls, it was obvious that he did this kind of thing before. "not much to work with this year"he said pouting with disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:29 pm

A break down (Candira and Chaos) Normal_92212061
She closed her eyes as she started to walk by Troa. She'd heard rumors about him before. Rumors that he'd been in trouble before, rumors that he wasn't clean...But as she walked by, she smelt it on him. She stopped, frozen and her eyes opened as she faced him. "You," she said...."you have it, don't you," she said softly. How had he gotten his hands on it?! She was starting to sweat. She needed it.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:38 pm

he smiled at her and looked at her"come with me"he said taking her hand and bring her behind a shed"so you know I carry.you a snitch? or are you looking to buy some of my product?"he asked smirking at her holding up a little bag a weed in front of her."but if you want to buy some, you have to to pay but we don't have any money here, what can you offer?"he asked smirking at her,looking her over
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Julia hated the way he was toying with her. "It's been a month, and I can't take it. I won't snitch, but I'm afraid I don't have much I could give you in exchange....it's getting to the point where I'd do just about anything though," she said, looking at him desperately. Just a little...she wouldn't even need the whole bag. "How good is the stuff?" she asked, not noticing the way he was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 pm

he smirked and put his arms around her,his hands on her ass"the best there is,and it doesn't come cheap either"he said smirking"not like last year, last year it sucked and the girls gave me blow jobs to get it,but since this year its good, and your my only client so far, I'm going to have to charge you a bit extra"he said smirking at her as he looked down into her cleavge
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:00 pm

She jumped a bit as she realized the gravity of the situation she was in. He wanted her body in exchange for weed. Was it really worth it? She frowned. "What exactly would I have to do," she said, looking up at him, trying her hardest not to just give in.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:48 pm

he smirked at her"well I'd supply you with as much weed as you need to survive in here and in exchange you'll have sex with me.sounds like a good trade to me"he said smiling at her still looking down her shirt and then looked at her face in her eyes."so what do you say? we have a deal?"he asked and waved the weed in front of her eyes and let her smell it.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 pm

"We...." she stared at the weed, the scent of it driving her insane. Her chest heaved as she tried to fight the urge, but she needed it. "Fine, deal, but you have to have protection," she said, looking at him, thinking that this was a relatively reasonable request. If he got more clients, or if he had some kind of disease, she didn't want to get it for weed. And she certainly didn't want to get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:08 pm

he smiled at her and start to kiss her"you want this bag?"he asked smirking at her"gotta pay for it now"he said looking her over again and sqeezing her ass tightly"my room now"he said as he begain to walk as he held her hand
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:45 pm

She wasn't entirely sure that she was alright with this situation. Still, Julia needed her fix or she would have a melt down. "Fine..." She lowered her brown eyes and frowned, wishing that she had more time to think about this. His lips against hers weren't horrible, but the fact that he thought he was entitled before he even gave her anything was a bit irking.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:40 pm

"dont worry babe,you'll love it"he said smiling and started to walk into the dorms. Soon they were in his room.He locked his door and then looked to her"I hope your ready"he said smirking and layed her down onto his bed and layed over her, he then start to kiss her neck and take her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:55 pm

Julia frowned as he kissed her neck, letting him do so, her pulse quickening just a bit as he started to remove her shirt. She could hardly believe she'd agreed to such a thing. This was exactly the kind of trouble she was supposed to be avoiding here..."Part of the deal was protection," she said, letting him take her shirt off. "No condom, no deal," she said despite her desperation. If need be, she would buy a box on their next little outing and hit him up for her fix then, but she meant what she said now.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:00 pm

he smiled and looked at her once he had her shirt and her bra off " don't worry I'll put one on when I get hard enough"he said and started to stare at her tits" now out off all the tits I've seen,yours are the best"he said as he began to suck on one of her nipples as he slipped her skirt off
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:16 pm

She blushed a bit at the comment, though she probably should have been a little offended. She was relieved when he mentioned the condom, glad that things worked out so well. Still, Julia wasn't sure she wanted to be in this situation, pinned and nearly completely naked under a drug-dealing pervert. Her eyes closed and she felt a tingle pass through her entire body as he began to suck at her nipple, feeling the little pink bud stiffen a bit under his warm tongue and lips. Without really realizing it, a tiny moan escaped her throat, betraying her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break down (Candira and Chaos)   A break down (Candira and Chaos) Empty

Back to top Go down

A break down (Candira and Chaos)
Page 1 of 1