Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:52 pm

MAtt chuckled"I'm too much of a book worm"he said and smiled at her"I like nerds and geeks"he said, fliting drunkly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

She hit him but missed, instead hitting hte air and laughed. "Takes a geek to like a geek." She giggled and and leaned into him. Sitting up, she groaned and then downed the rest of her beer before putting the bottle down. "want another one?" She asked, attempting to stand up but ended up falling back on the bed, her legs laying on his again.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:06 am

Matt chuckled at her missed punch"Yep"he agreed and when she fell, he pulled her onto him, just as drunk as she was"I think we're toooo drunk"he said and giggled"I think we should sleep together"he said and blushed"I mean.. not like that"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

Carson giggled and she sat on him, straddling him and sitting up on him "Yeah...but at least we know how to have funnnnnn..." She slurred greatly, almost uncomprehendable. Blushing, she looked away and then got off of him, laying beside him. "We should sleep together..." Though she didn't clarify which one she meant.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 am

He smiled up at her"Yes, we do"he said and pulled her to his body"After we sssober up"he said and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:25 am

Carson smiled at him, leaning into him, turning onto her side a bit, and then started to kiss him back. She moved her hand into his hair, kissig him passionately and deeply. Of course she'd do whatever since she was drunk. if she was sober...she may have pulled back and resist a hidden desire.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:54 am

Matt smiled at her as she kissed him and said the words he knew he felt but didn't want to say"I love you"he whispered. He was drunk too and he would do anything without a second thought for the most part"Lets get some rest"he said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 pm

Carson looked at him when he said 'I love you,' unsure what to say back since she didn't exactly feel that way. They were both drunk, he was probably just saying it. "yeah lets take a nap or something." She nodded as she got off of him and lay on her back, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:42 pm

He rolled on his side and kissed her lips softly and wrapped his arms around her. He shut his eyes as he held her and slowly fell asleep next to her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:55 pm

She kissed him back after his lips were gone. So in other words she was late and technically kissed the air. Thoguh that didn't matter to her as she cuddled into him and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Matt groaned as he woke up after a few hours, his head pounding. He blushed when he realized he was holding his rival and then kissed her cheek. He barely remember anything they had did before the nap and didn't remember what he had told her.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm

Carson woke up a little bit after him, getting up quickly and running to his bathroom puking all the alcohol out of her system. It was horrible, rancid and the fact that her head was killing her, didn't make hte puking at all any better. Coughing, she threw up some more and then sat back, flushing and wiping her mouth. "Ugh...I knew I hated beer for a reason..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:22 pm

He held her hair back, when he got there after her"I'm sorry"he whispered and grinned"We drank a lot"he continued and got himself a cup of water"You seemed liked you like beer earlier"he teased
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:30 pm

She looked at him and sighed. "I do like beer. I just don't like hangovers. I drink a lot without htinking and when I get the hangover, I regret having drinken. But um...from what I remember, it seemed we had fun. I know there was a Wii...a lot of laughing nad then everything else went black. You remember anything else?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 pm

He laughed"Same"he said about hangovers"I remember the wii, cuddling and I think we made out"he said and blushed deeply
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 pm

"made out?" She asked nad looked away blushing heavily. "Wow....I hope I did't across slutty...?" She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 pm

Matt smiled at her reaction and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his body"I liked it"he said and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 pm

Carson moved to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiled nad kissed him back deeply, moving her hand at the back of his head, standing up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:51 pm

His hands moved her her ass and lifted her up, kissing her more"Now we can do stuff"he said rubbing himself saying when they sober"I feel like we need a shower"he teased
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:01 pm

She jumped out of his arms and groaned grasping her head. "I may have said something when we were drunk but we're not doing anything now." She said moving from him, but her hand was on his chest, gripping his shirt. Maybe she wanted to but she wasn't sure. Looking at him, Carson looked into his eyes and she bit her lower lip. "Okay maybe I want to." She said pulling him into the bathroom with her for a shower...together.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 pm

Matt winced when she did that and looked into her eyes, blushing. He smiled a little as she pulled him into the shower"We'll take it slow"he said and slowly took his shirt off
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:18 pm

Carson nodded and took her socks off and then slid her jeans off, then her shirt. She stood there in her undergarments nad looked at him. "What do you think?" she asked, wanting him to undo the rest of her clothes; her undergarments.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 pm

Matt stepped out of his pants and smiled at her. He put his hands on her sides"You look great"he said, rubbing her sides a little as he kissed her. He undid her bra and took it off of her, licking each nipple and then worked her panties off, licking her clit gently. He stood up, a bulge in his shorts.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:46 pm

Carson smiled and kissed him abck softly. She moaned lightly as he kissed her nipples after taking her bra off and when he kissed her clit after taking her underwear off. She smiled at him and then pulled his boxers off, leaning into him, grinding into him some. She moved tot he shower, turning it on, waiting for it to be warm before getting in.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:53 pm

Matt smiled at her, his hard member rubbing against her when she ground against him"Mmm"he said and followed her into the shower, kissing her neck. He gave her ass a gentle swat and grinned at her"No penetration yet, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next