Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:08 am

"But you didn't, because Dumbledore said no." He said, and shrugged. "The thing I don't get is... if the protection around that house is so... important... why not have put it on some other house and let me stay there? At least then I'd know more about magic and be able to combat Volde-oh... sorry... you-know-who a little better."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 pm

She smiles softly at him. "You can say his name with me. I have been saying it for years." She says to him. "Blood is thicker than water, Harry." She explains to him softly. "You couldnt be protected from someone else but blood related." She explains to him softly. "Execially muggles blood related." She says softly as they keep walking towards the gate to go to the Hogs Head.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:52 am

"I see." He said, and then he sighed. "I just remember how I felt when I first found out about it all... everyone knew me, but I didn't know anyone else... it was like I was in my own personal little hell, and everyone was looking in."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:55 am

She smiles at him as she holds him close to her as they walk out of the grounds and heads off to the Hogs Head. "I have been watching you from the shadows so I could let Siruis know that you were safe from harms way but he didnt like how those stupid muggles were treating you." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 am

"I'd imagine not." He said. "But it's fine... I'll be gone, after this year." He said. He then saw that they were close to Hogsmeade. "So, if you knew my dad so well, would that mean you're his age?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 am

She smiles at his words. "Yes I'm a few days younger than him but the same age." She says to him softly. She stops walking and stops him from walking. "If you wish to live away from there and with me. I would be glad to have you stay with me." She says to him softly. "Harry, I'll only take you if no one knows and I'll have to block your mind just in case Voldermort looks through your eyes." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:00 pm

"Well, I can't just NOT tell Ron or Hermione." He said. Little did they know, a certain Draco Malfoy was listening in on them from behind a rather large statue of a fat wizard with a giant cauldron in front of him... named Carl the Cook.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:17 pm

"Harry, you have to understand. No one must know of your decision." She says to him softly. "If the Voldermort finds out then its over for the both of us. Little you know, Harry. I was just like your parents and Siruis. I was really deep in with Voldermort as one of his followers just because of the order." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:20 pm

"I won't be able to do it without telling Ron and Hermione." He said. "They know about every decision I make." He told her, promptly. "They've been there when some of the members of the Order haven't..." He said, and then he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 pm

She sighs softly. "If they get caught and Voldermort probs their mines then your secret isnt saft." She explains to him softly. "I am only looking out for you, Harry." She says to him softly. "You look so much like your father. Makes me want to call you James." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 pm

"Ya, that's what I've heard." He said. He was still walking. He looked over to her. "Do you know if there was any case brought up to see of any way to try to get Sirius out of that veil thing?" He asked, randomly.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:59 pm

She looks down at the tile floor. "There is only one way and only a few members that knows about it doesnt speak of it." She says to him softly. "No one must know." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:52 am

"Are you one of the few members that know?" He asked, while still walking. He would do whatever he could to find out this secret... even if it meant... no, he couldn't do that...
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 am

She wraps her arm around his neck and starts walking with him. "Me, your parents and Siruis were the only ones that nows." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:49 am

"Not even Lupin?" He asked, and noticed his face was right by her breasts, and he looked up at her slightly... she'd feel something hard poking through his pants, and poking her leg.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:51 pm

"No, the Minister that descovered that only trusted a few witches and wizards in this world before he passed away." She says to him softly. She could feel something poking at her but when she looked down to see that there wasnt anything there, she realized what it was.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:27 pm

He didn't seem to notice that she had realized what it was, but he soon saw her gaze, and then blushed. "Uuh... that's..." He trailed off, not being able to think of an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 am

She smiles at him. "No need to explain, Harry. Siruis use to do that when we were going to school here. Especially when we started dating." She explain to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:17 am

"Ya, but... he was your age." He said, while blushing, and then he shrugged. "But if you say so..." He said, and then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:24 am

She smiles at him more. "A man never stops when he's with the one he loves, Harry." She says to him softly as she was speaking of him getting hard. "James did the same with your mother every time they saw each other." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 am

"But, um... are you saying I..." He then looked up at her. She was saying such embaressing things. He blushed again. "This is awkward..."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 am

She let out a small laugh as she holds him close to her. "Harry, theres no shame in this situation." She says to him softly. "Boys and girls has their needs just as well as Men and Women." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:38 am

"Ya, but you're old enough to be my aunt." He said. "You're Sirius's wife... wouldn't he be mad?" He asked her, and then got brave and put his hands on her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:52 am

She blushed when he put his hands on her thighs. "Harry, Darling. He would but he also wants me to be happy." She explains to him softly. "Why dont we get a private room at the Hogs Head so we can talk more." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:54 am

"Alright." He said, and then he started to walk again.

Draco was following them, but had a silence charm that Snape had taught him that way he could spy on the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)   A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Secret Godmother? (Foxxy and Lawless)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next