Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Nathan only smiled softly when he felt her completely lay back against him as he continued to please her in the manner in which he was doing. After a few more strokes against her sex with his tail, he finally curled it around her waist while curling his arms around her torso, embracing her gently.

"You're welcome, Sophia." He said with a smile before placing a gentle kiss on her neck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:19 pm

Sophia smiled and purred before she heard the padding of other nekos coming to shower. Reluctantly, she stood up straight, leaving Nathan's embrace. She smiled and kissed him softly, warning him quietly to step away from the water as she turned it on, smiling once it was at the right temperature.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:44 pm

Indeed, it was saddening that Sophia had to leave his embrace, but she did have a point in telling him to back off a little bit. Slowly and while keeping his eyes on her, Nathan pressed his back against the stall the two nekos stood in, glancing upwards when he heard the shower starting to run.

Another disappointment he had to endure was the fact that other nekos were starting to filter in to the shower area, causing Nathan to frown a little as well as his ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:34 pm

Sophia smiled at him as his ears drooped. He was cute, despite his clear disappointment at not getting a real chance at her while they were here. She smiled at him and came closer, kissing his lips softly. "Help me clean up?" she asked, trying to be as cute as possible. Her eyes locked onto his and she wrapped her arms around him. "Unless you'd like to just shower and go back to your tent..."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 pm

When Nathan saw that Sophia had come back closer to him, it made his ear perk up a little and his tail sway about slightly before he felt her form up against his own, kissing him gently. In truth, her honey-sweet cuteness was something that he couldn't stay disappointed for long, given the fact the other nekos were in the shower area now.

"Well," Nathan said in a soft voice after recieving her kiss. "I think I might wanna stick around and help you wash up. I owe you that much." He added, smiling at her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Sophia smiled and kissed him again. "Well thank you," she said softly, placing his hands on her hips as she turned around. She pulled him slowly into the water with him, letting him get used to the temperature. "Well...let's get clean."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Nathan smiled in response after she pulled him in under the water, his body becoming slowly used to the changing temperature. Once there, his ears were set back against his skull out of protecting the insides from getting water in them, not as a sign of aggression.

Smiling, Nathan's hand rested on Sophia's shoulders as he spoke to her gently. "So..." He began, rubbing her shoulder softly. "Who's getting who cleaned off first, eh?" He asked, his voice close to a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:26 am

She smiled as he placed his hands on her shoulder before reaching for her own soap. "Lady's first," she said, handing the loofah and shower gel to him. "I'll pay extra attention to you when you're finished," she whispered with a little wink, letting him start as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:24 am

Once more, Nathan grinned at Sophia when she handed him the shower gel and the loofah. "Fair enough. But my warning to you still stands, my dear. If you're not careful, you might melt to butter on me." He added, chuckling at her softly as he began applying the gel on the loofah then started on her back softly while keeping his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 am

She smiled, a light shiver running up and down her spine as he washed her. Sophia purred softly and closed her eyes, letting him continue with the washing. "Mmm, you do seem to know just the right way to touch me," she said softly with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:08 am

Nathan chuckled softly in response to Sophia's swooning by his mere touches. "If you think that's good, wait til I get to these." He answered softly, his hands sliding up to her breasts, clutching them softly in his hands and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:29 am

She groaned softly purring a little louder. "I can't argue with that," Sophia whispered back. "I only hope I'll be just as good to you."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:54 am

"Knowing you Sophia, I know you'll do wonders on me when it's your turn." Nathan answered softly with a smile and massaging her breasts at the same slow pace he had set previously.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Nathan's softly slow touches made her smile, her purrs staying at a low level. "That feels nice." After such nice treatment, she'd have to pay extra close attention to him, taking extra time to find all of his sweet spots.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Afterwards, Nathan reintroduced the loofah while it was still glistening with soap, rubbing it on her breasts at a slow pace, listening to the low, lusty sounds of her purrs in the process. "Here... Let's try this on you." He said as he continued rubbing the loofah up and down her breasts at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:46 pm

"That's nice," she said with a smile, enjoying the feel of the loofah against her skin, though not as much as she'd enjoyed his hands.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Nathan sensed the enjoyment she was having when he was brushing the loofah against her chest, but he noticed that it wasn't as fully as he might have noticed. With a playful smirk, Nathan slid the loofah back once her breasts were sufficiently lathered with the shower gel then readministered his hands to their prior work, massaging her breasts at a loving depth, occasionally tweaking her nipples gently in the process.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Sophia moaned softly as he played with her breasts. She leaned into him just a little bit. "We shouldn't linger here," she said softly, though she didn't mind the attention she was getting at all. "We'll have plenty of time for fun later..." The pretty feline smiled and purred softly, letting the water rinse her off just a bit more.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:13 pm

"Yes... But I think judging by the look in your eye that you're wanting a little something... More... from me, am I right?" Nathan teased playfully before offering Sophia a smile and a laugh as his hands drifted away from her breasts and rubbed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:19 pm

She smiled and leaned back into him. "I'd be lying if I said no. But I can't help it. You're cute and sexy, and you have the uncanny ability to make me feel like butter. What woman wouldn't want that?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:27 pm

"I'm not sure, but so far, you're the only one I know - and love - that agrees with me that one touch from me makes your slit drool." Nathan answered with a teasing little grin before slowly trailing his right hand down from Sophia's stomach to her slit and gently pulled her folds apart by a little.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:40 am

She gasped a little as she felt him pull her folds apart. He was right however. A single touch and she was wet already. "I'm not sure if that's really fair, considering how long its been for me," she said softly. Still, she wasn't sure if things would be different even if she did get some more often. The man had magic fingers.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 am

"Don't worry, Sophia. We can make this up to each other later tonight, in my tent." Nathan purred sensually in Sophia's ear before pulling his fingers back, noting how wet she was. "And yet... You're wanting me right now, from what I can tell..." He corrected himself.

"But I'll tell you what..." He said again. "After we change into our clothes, we get over to my tent right away. What do you say?" He asked, keeping his voice soft as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:35 am

Sophia smiled and nodded nuzzling his cheek softly. "That sounds fine," she said softly. She smiled and took her loofah from him, finishing the job herself before rinsing off and grabbing her shampoo. She lathered it in and rinsed off quickly before winking at Nathan and taking his soap out. "Do you want to do it? Or should I do it for you?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Nathan only chuckled in response when she grabbed his soap then turned to him with that wink, grinning again. "I dunno... I might take a while if I did it. How about I let you take care of that?" The male neko asked, gesturing at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next