Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:56 am

"The presence of man and woman in one?" Nathan repeated with a look of confusion on his face before being offered the book. Once he held it in his hands, his eyes veered down to that particular verse and narrowed his eyes at it. "Presence of man and woman as one..." He then repeated again, lifting his head up from the page then looked skyward. "What does that mean...?" He muttered to himself before shaking his head then looked back down at the page again.

"It might have something to do with what a man feels in his heart towards that woman or something, I'm not too positive." Nathan spoke up again before looking up at Sophia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Sophia frowned and took the book back, marking that particular page with a sticky tab and looked at it again. "I don't know...seems awfully vague for a ritual that seems so specific. Maybe..." she seemed to struggle with her words. "Maybe it means sex?" She tilted her head to the side and read over the whole verse again, and it seemed to make sense. "I don't know," she said, leaning back against him. "I still think we should find someone well-versed in the old ways..."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 11 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:47 pm

"That would be far too easy if it was just sex." Nathan answered with a shake of his head and a slight frown as he curled his hands around her waist in thought. "But you may be right. We'll have to defer to the locals and see what they know about this thing." He added, pointing outside of the tent.

With a bit of a thoughtful sigh and a shake of his head, Nathan spoke again. "When do you wanna check this out with the locals, eh? Later this evening before the sun completely sets?" He asked, looking at her with the same thoughtful look.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 11 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Sophia frowned and looked over the pages, not coming up with anything better or very different. With a sigh, she marked the pages and set the book down. "I don't know... do you think it will be safe to go out so late? Or that we'll find someone?" She wasn't sure of what to do, and she was hoping for his input as well. Sex did seem entirely too simple, but it made more sense than what he had suggested. She looked up at him and shrugged. "That's up to you--you're going to be driving," she said with a chuckle. The feline didn't mind driving, but driving in the desert was not her favorite past-time.

She kissed his neck just a little and then when back to leaning on him, feeling tired. "You know, I think I got a little too much sun today. It might be time for me to get some sleep," she said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 11 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Nathan nodded in agreement as he watched Sophia settle back into his body, claiming she was getting a little sleepy. "I can't say I blame ya, Soph. This has been a bit of a long day, hasn't it?" He asked as his hands and tail curled around her body gently. "If you want, we can just take of this in the morning?" He asked, looking at the female neko with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:00 am

Sophia grinned and kissed his cheek, glad that she could still reach it as he wrapped his arms around her. "Yes," she said softly. "I think that's a good idea. Would you mind if I stayed in here with you?" she asked softly, still leaning against him, snuggled up nicely in his arms and his tail. Hers gently wrapped around his as her hands went to his forearms to hold him in some small way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)   Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood x Candira)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11