Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:40 pm

Jordan was taken home later by Gerald. He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and left after she got inside her house. She showered, and guzzled down some water--it was hard to find water that didn't taste like metal in the hospital--before dressing in clean clothes. She wore a pair of jean capris and a simple black tank top, with her blow-dried hair pulled back, as she made her way back to the hospital via bus. Tentatively, she knocked on the door to his room, looking at the aluminum-covered bowl in her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:42 pm

"Come on in! Is that you Jordan?" he asked. He smiled, a few paper cranes by his bed. He'd worked on it, since he couldn't sleep at all. The nurses hads been very accomadating for him.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Jordan did so, shuffling in and setting the bowl in front of him. "It's spaghetti." She informed him, softly. "With meatballs and tomato sauce..." It was the first thing she'd learned to make, and did it very well. She set a fork on top of the aluminum foil cover, shuffling back over to the couch at the other end of the room.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:09 pm

"Thank you, Jordan." he said softly. "Those are for you." he nodded towards the cranes on his bedstand. "I only justy learned... so.... yeah..." He took the spaghetti, and smiled at her. "I... I love you." he said, before he began to eat.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Jordan blushed. "I love you too." She murmured, softly, pulling a sandwich out of her bag. It was wrapped in plastic, made of home-made bread and PB&J. Just like mom used to make them. She always ate the simple meal when she was depressed, or really hurting inside.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:19 pm

He saw what she was eating and sighed.
"I... I realkly am sorry." he said quietly, then ate in silence. When he finished, he called the nurse, who arrived with a stack of paper, and he went to folding her more cranes. He wanted to give her something more solid that mere words or physical action to show his love for her.
So, cranes it was.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Jordan blushed and, when she finished, she shuffled over to him. She climbed carefully into his bed, into his lap, leaning her head against his chest. "I love you." She murmured, nuzzling against him. "I was... heartbroken, to see you with Anne. B-but..." She swallowed hard and hiccuped once, clinging to him. "D-don't... don't say that nothing's going to happen between us..." She turned her big, pretty, tear-filled eyes up to him. "I want to be with you..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:00 pm

He set the crane and paper aside for a moment, looking into her eyes,. his hand reaching up to caress her cheek. "I want to be ith you, too." he said softly, his free hand taking one of hers. "I need you, Jordan." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Jordan blushed and leaned forward, planting a little kiss on his lips. "I need you, too." She said, softly, after she'd pulled back enough to see into his eyes. "I love you. I want to be with you forever." She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. "So please..." She smiled at him shyly. "Eat your food, so you can get the hell out of here. I'll bring you food as often as I can, but you have to eat enough to make yourself healthy."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:21 pm

He wished he couldkiss her back, but instead, he justg nodded. "I will." he said quietly. "Oh... one more thing... Me and Gerald were atalking... and... we think... if you want both me and a... how to put it.... non-secret boyfriend.... I won't mind. I know you have enough room in your big heart."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Jordan blushed, sitting back on his lap, crossing her legs. "B-but..." She swallowed hard. "It would be... it wouldn't be fair if... if you couldn't have... Anne..." She looked away. The thought of him with another girl was... painful. "You know we can't be like this forever. It's illegal for you to marry me, even to kiss me." She swallowed hard. This was difficult. "I-if I date Gerald... then... you can date... another girl..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:39 pm

"Jordan, you're the only girl I love. The reason I'd let you date Gerald is because I trust him and love him like my brother. So the question is, do you trust Anne?" he asked. "I see the pain in your eyes, Jordan, I'm stupid, not blind."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:52 pm

Jordan blushed heavily, looking down at her feet. "I-I... I'm jealous of her. She... sh-she got your first kiss, your virginity..." She bit her lip. "I... You get both of mine, you know? I'm not stupid, I walked in on you guys at least twice... but I was quiet as a mouse back then... you never noticed..." She looked almost ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:55 pm

He smiled at her, reaching up and touching her cheek. "She has myu first kiss and virginity, but you have my heart." he said softly. "And I hope you never, ever, take that for granted." he said. He smiled up at her. "And don';t be ashamed that you watched, or anything... I know that sorta thing can be hard to look away from."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Jordan blushed hotly, shaking her head, opening her eyes wide. "N-n-no! Nothing like that..." She blushed heavily, closing her eyes. "I-I-I only walked in to see if everything was okay... A-Anne's really loud..." She blushed more, looking up at him. "I-I was... jealous then, too..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:07 pm

He kissed her hand since it was closest.
"She was really loud..." he grumbled. "Anyway, is everything in the dorm now? Gerald said he'd started moving stuff in..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 pm

Jordan blushed and nodded gently, then leaned her head against his shoulder. He would be getting his neck brace off before they left the hospital, and it made her happy. "I can't wait to get out of here..." She admitted, softly, barely above a whisper. "...so we can really be alone again..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:26 pm

He blushed deeply at those words.
"Y-yeah. M-me too." he said quietly, kissing her neck gently, an arm wrapping around her back. He couldn't wait either.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Jordan blushed and giggled softly. She began to dose off, since her stomach was satiated and it was already past eleven. Her eyes closed and she began to drift into slumber before she could move away onto the couch--so, by and by, she fell asleep in his lap, body warm and limp against his.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:36 pm

He gently kissed her forehead gently, then fell asleep beside her.

"Finally!" he almost shouyted as the door shut behind him. "Finally, some god-forsaken privacy!" he stretched happily, looking around. "Well..." the place was well-furnished, Gerald had been extra-careful when setting things up. Everything was in place, and there was even a few things that were new and had notes attached from various friends.
"I-it's been a... a while... you or me first?" he asked, blushing deeply, and fiddling with his shirt.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:43 pm

Jordan had flopped onto a couch. It had been arranged that the two would live together, since they were siblings, and who would suspect incest? When he talked, she blushed, closing her eyes. "I'd almost forgotten about that..." She admitted, slowly sitting up, and reaching down to grab the hem of her shirt. She gripped it and, slowly, peeled the fabric up and off her body, dropping it on the floor once it was off.

"Ahh..." She sighed, stretching, her soft black bra shown to him nicely. Barely blushing, she stood and wriggled out of her skirt, then unclasped her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor in front of her. Her slightly-larger-than-before Bs bounced happily at the removal of the fabric. Then, blushing only slightly, Jordan reached down and hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties, pushing them down her long, slim legs.

And so she stood before him, in all her naked glory, with a little smile on her face. Her hair was pulled back in a long braid, so he would be able to clearly see her entire form. It was interesting--she was almost more nervous around him when clothed. When she was naked, everything was basic, comfortable, and free.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Andrw watched her with a growing smile (among other things.) as she undressed. he walked over to her and pet her haid, kissing her forehead gently, wanting to make love to her then and there. But he'd have to wait, he reminded himself, and so he started to undress himself, starting with his shirt.

He almost had to peel it, it had long since almost stopped fitting him. It was an old shirt, one Mother had made for him. But with a final, gentle, tug,. it came off, swafting to the floor like so much excess baggage. He stretched, unconsiously showing off his muscles that had been improved by the heavy work of the move. (he had actully helped out some, between leaving the hospital and comeing in with Jordan.)

He kicked off his shoes and socks with ease, then slowly unzipped his pants, wriggling out of them and letting them fall to the floor, revealing tight blue boxerbriefs that hugged his ass very nicely and showed off his tenting manhood. He smiled at her as he slipped out of those, too, leaving him completely naked as his cock almost sprang free from its confines. He turned and walked over to her, embracing her and kissing her neck once.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Jordan blushed as she watched him undress. He was so... drool-inducing. She blushed more as he embraced her, feeling his hot member pressed against her stomach. "I've missed you." She whispered, closing her eyes, drinking in his warmth. And he was warm--hot and sweaty from moving in the last bits of furniture and clothing.

The dorm was a 'suite'. There were two bedrooms--one for her, one for him, and a small common room. If the walls had been taken down, the room would have been far too big for one person, but in three divisions, the space seemed fairly small. But homey. And... intimate.

The siblings stayed there, locked in each other's arms for a while, just loving the feeling of being naked together again. It was exhilarating. But, finally, Jordan pulled back, giving him a big, playful smile as she ran into her room.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 pm

He smiled back as he picked up the canister of whipped cream and chased her, shutting the door to her bedroom behind him. He grinned as he hugged her gfrom behind, kissing her neck gently. "It's been a long time, Jordan." hge murmured softly, setting the cream on her desk.

Hwe only started by kissing her neck and nibbling her ear, like he always did. He enjoyed feeling her warm, soft skin against his, the softness, the smell of her hair and body... It was almost overwhelming to him.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Jordan blushed. "I love you," She whispered, taking his chin in one hand, making him look up at her. He was going too fast for her again. "P-please... calm down a little..." She kissed his lips, enjoying the taste of him.

Her body pressed forward against his, nude contours molding to his. She loved his shape, his warmth. With a shy smile, she pulled back again, sitting on the edge of her bed. "What's the whipped cream for?" She asked, unintentionally quiet. She was nervous--very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next