Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Jordan blushed, sitting down at the table with a stack of eight of her own pancakes, more finished and waiting for eating near the stove. "I'm just tense. Dad isn't home yet. I'm... not looking forward to seeing him." What Andrew didn't know was that, when mom had died... their father had taken to throwing things at Jordan, or pushing her down stairs, because she reminded him too much of their mother. Jordan always told Andrew she'd had accidents, everything was fine, but... it never was, and she was still scared of their dad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Andrew took his sister's hand and gently squeezed it. "I promise, from now on, that I'll be there for you if you need me." he said softly. "Dad won't hurt you if I'm around." she hadn't said anything to her, but he could cut the tension with a knife when they were both home at once. Two plus two...
"I just want you to smile." he said softly, holding up a pancake-laden fork to her face.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Jordan blushed, heavily. And she'd tried so hard to hide it for all that time... ah well. No matter. She looked up at him with a little smile on her lips, which parted for pancakes. They were good, there was no denying it. "Om." She said, with a giggle, looking up at him through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:40 pm

He took the fork out of her mouth, placing his hand atop her head and kissing her lips once.
"You don't need to worry with me around." he said softly. "I promise he won't hurt you again." he said, petting her hair, and feeding her more.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Jordan ate from his fork, wiggling in her chair a little with happiness. She loved this. It was so fantastic to be able to be like this with him. She purred a little as the pancakes disappeared. Then she proceeded to feed him the pancakes on her plate, wanting him to eat something too. They were his favorite breakfast, after all.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:17 pm

He arter happily with her, kissing her hand and arm after biting off the food. "Tasty..." he said each time, licking his lips. After all the food was gone, he leaned closer. "We still have an hour." he murmured to her. "Sorry for being so dead set, but... you don't really like that outfit, do you?" he asked softly, cuipping her chin on his hand, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Jordan blushed as he made the pointed statement. "A-ah..." He was doing that thing where he turned his charm on and made her eyes roll back into her head with happiness. "Ahhn... NO!" She jumped up out of her chair. "Nonononono, you cannot get me to strip today! Your friends are coming over! No no no no no..." her 'no's trailed off as she walked away, into the other room, to get a new outfit for herself.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:47 pm

He snapped his fingers. Oh well, it would only be about six or seven hours before all the furniture and boxes were in the dorm anyway. He could wait. He followed her.
"S-sorry. Sometimes I forget about.,.. my charm like that." he looked at his bare fett and twiddled his fingers. "You aren't angry, are you?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 pm

"Of course not." She stuck her tongue out at him. "I'm just frustrated. You're trying too hard to get into my panties before you said you would." She teased, lightly, poking his ribs. She was in her room now, fishing through her drawers for something to wear. She picked out a Hello Kitty t-shirt and a jean mini-skirt that she knew would drive him crazy.

Without really bothering to hide herself, she started to strip. First came her top, up over her head, then dropped to the floor. Next came the skirt she was wearing, dropped to the floor. Her matching soft white bra, and soft white cotton panties, were revealed, and stayed on as she started to pull on the other outfit.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:11 pm

He blushed deeply at the reveal, trying very hard to hide his building erection. He couldn't keep away the thoughts of the post-move, of licking her body up and down, kissing her nipples and her sex, tasting her, making love...
Stoppit!
He sighed. "Maybe we should start packing a little ahead of time." he said. "You know, you get ready..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:20 am

Jordan got dressed and them, immediately after, climbed into his lap. Blush filled her face as she felt his reaction to her exposure against her leg. "Ah..." She swallowed hard, but didn't pull away. She hid her face against his collar bone, breathing on his skin, trying to be closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 am

He pert her hair, nibbling her ear. "I love you." he murmured, meaning it this time, his hands gently pulling her closer, as he kissed ehr neck, hugging herr close, simply happy to have her close.
"I'll always love you." he murmured, his hands gripping her clothes tightly, as if she was going to run away.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:17 am

Jordan blushed, her body practically melting against his. Their contours fit perfectly--nothing was uncomfortable when he hugged her. She let out a small, contented sigh, closing her eyes, leaning into him. "I love you too." She murmured, softly, slipping her arms around his waist. The minutes passed. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence--Jordan was perfectly happy just to sit there with him.

And then the doorbell rang.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:05 pm

He set her down on the bed. "That'll be Anne and the boys." he said. His best friends were Jack and Gerald. Jack was a year ahead of him and going into literature and philosiphy, whereas Gerald had a free ride from his football scholarship and was going into literature as well. He was a big hit with the ladies, being a poet and a ripped athelete.
"Hey guys!" he said, letting them in. "We'll start packing in about half an hour, so find something to eat and drink before we get to work." he said.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Jordan blushed as she watched him leave, and then left herself. She headed to the kitchen while he welcomed his friends, where she had shortbread in the oven--she always made some baked good for him and his friends when they came over, after all. She liked when his friends came over, because he had nice friends.

Especially Gerald.

While Jordan only had eyes for her brother, her brother wasn't the only boy who had eyes for her. Jordan had had a crush on Gerald once upon a time, when she'd been oppressing the thoughts about her brother. Gerald was always nice to her, more than other people, and he liked to flirt. Here and there, when Andrew wasn't paying attention, or wasn't around.

The flirting had started the first time the two had had a wonderful conversation on poetry and literature. It had escalated as she blossomed into a beautiful young lady--when the braces came off and the contacts went on. He liked her, and showed it, but she was too naive and cute to see it.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:42 am

It wasn't long before Gerald started flirting with Jordan again. Andrew actually didn't mind. Gerald was a nice guy, the best man for his sister besides himself he could think of. Bigger (they had had gym class together), faster, stronger. He was a nice guy, a clown, someone who was nice just to be around.
Which was why Andrew didn't mind when he started to tickle-attack his sister.
"I gotcha now!" he said, his fingers managing to get into her armpits. he wasn't exactly known for being the typical 'smooth operator', which girls also liked. It made him much less intimidating.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:53 am

Jordan shrieked, and then proceeded to giggle uncontrollably, arms and legs flailing a bit. Unfortunately for her, she was sitting in a kitchen chair, and he had attacked her from behind, so she couldn't get around to stop him. "S-s-s-! *gigglegiggle* S-stooop! *giggle*" He knew she was incredibly ticklish, and often used it for his advantage.

Anne chuckled as she watched the poor girl. Gerald was a bit of a... goof, sometimes. When he wasn't busy being a poet. She looked around for Andrew, and found he'd gone up to his room. Quietly, she followed him, finding him bent over his suitcase folding some clothes. "Need some help?" She asked, her voice cool and calm as it always had been.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:58 am

Gerald smiled, leaning closer to her. "Jordan..." he said quietly, as he slowed the tickles and turned it into a hug, "There's.... the3re's something I've wanted to do for a long time. And... I don't want you to hold it against me... I just... I can't hold it anymore." he lifted her out of the chair gently and pulled her into a loving kiss on the lips.

"Oh, hey, Anne." he said, about halfway through his clothes. "Sure. Could you start packing the clothes in the closet for me?" he asked. While he wasn't attraxcted to Anne, she would have probably been the next best. She was cute, and kind, and there was a lot of chemistry between them.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:06 am

Jordan blushed heavily. Second guy she'd ever kissed, and gosh, what a hunk. She didn't really know what to do. At first she just sat there, wide-eyed, their bodies pressed against each other. For once in her life, she was happy for the bonds of clothing. After a good five seconds of him kissing her with no real reaction, Jordan started to tremble, and shyly kissed him back. She couldn't help it--she'd always had a crush on him...

Anne bit her lip. He was so cold to her. It was as if he didn't even remember the time they'd spent together. Suddenly, she threw her arms around him from behind, pressing herself against the familiar curves and contours of her body. "Why so cold?" She asked, in a whisper, tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:14 am

Gerald held her close, kissing her lips again before he stopped and just looked into her eyes.He didn't have a look of lust in them. Just love and care. He wanted her to be the happiest girl on the planet, and he would make it happen. He kissed her neck, once, then her lips again.

Andrew felt shivers run down his spine. He'd forgotten the warmth of her body, the soft, gentle curves. "Anne." he managed, turning so she was in his arms. "Anne, I'm sorry. It's just been so long..." he held her for a long time.
What should I doooooo? he thought to himself. Anne was literally throwing herself at him. Well, I don'[t want to be rude... he justified, and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 7:40 pm

Jordan blushed heavily. When he finally calmed a bit and stopped kissing her, she pulled back a little. "I-I..." She swallowed hard. Suddenly, all of his tickling and flirting made sense. It wasn't just what he was like with all girls--he actually did like her. And it sent so many confusing things through her mind. She liked Andrew, didn't she? ...Didn't she?

Well, of course she did. But perhaps she liked Gerald too? How intriguing.

Anne blushed as he turned, and then kissed her. It was... What she had wanted. She had wanted him, wanted his kiss, and his touch. And she had it. When they pulled apart, she blushed hotly, looking up into those big, beautiful eyes of his. "Did you mean that?" She asked, in a barely-audible whisper, full of meaning.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Gerald put a finger to her lips.
"Shhh." he said softly, holding the girl gently in hia big arms, his gantle hands and fingers splayed on her back to hold her close. "You don't need to say anything." he pet her hair, unaware of the accidental parrallel he'd just made.

"Anne..." he murmured, whispering into her ear, "You were my very first... and... I.... yes." he said softly.
But I love my Jordie, too. his mind added. both statements equally correct. It felt odd, yet heartwarming at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Jordan didn't know what in the world to do. She relaxed against him--sort of, anyhow. Her body was still quite tense, but she gave the illusion of being limp, relaxed, while her body was secretly tensed, her eyes wide, the cogs and gears in her brain working hard. What was she going to do? Perhaps... have one boyfriend in public, one in secret? Realistically... she couldn't have Andrew as a boyfriend, a husband... It was impossible. For that moment, though... she let herself melt against Gerald's strong body, let his warmth comfort her.

Anne blushed and closed her eyes, leaning into his warmth. He was so... inviting. "Th-thank you." She whispered, clutching at his shirt, pressing close to him. She wanted to be with him again, like before, when they were all alone together.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Gerald kissed her neck gently, his hands sliding though her hair slowly. "Your hair is so soft." he murmured. "And our skin is so smooth..." he kissed her neck again. "You're driving me crazy...."

Anthony could barely keep himself from tossong her onto the bed as he kissed her lips again, hungry for more of her. His hands slid down to the small of her back, his eyes slowly closing,
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Jordan re-tensed at his sudden advancement. "S-stop!" She managed, softly, pulling away. "Gerald..." She looked sad, and scared... She was happy, but scared. "G-Gerald... I'm a virgin... d-don't put me in a compromising position..." Her face was bright red. She looked away from him, down at her feet, obviously embarrassed, and wishing she could do something besides what she said, maybe even wishing he would compromise her, wishing he would show her his tenderness.

Anne wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to hers. Her tongue slid slowly past his lips, her breath fresh, like Wintergreen and JuicyFruit too. Her fingers ran slowly through his hair as she moved them, waist bending until she was sitting on the edge of the bed, beginning to lay back so he might lay atop her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next