Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:41 am

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 Untitled-61
Sometimes The Outcome Is Different Than Expected.

Looking down at her, he saw her distress unaware of what the problem was as he saw her mouth a thank you to him. He nodded then swiftly understood, she couldn't talk. His eyes narrowed irritably, angrily- the tail stabbing the ground so severely that one would think three large blades had been beating into the ground savagely for no reason. His ears twitched as he eyed her, he could hear his little friend from far away- inside the castle. He had found the head maid and was ushering her back now. He couldn't risk showing them this form. Slowly he started to pull it back, but first plucked a feather from his wing. Holding it tightly as he reverted back. "Here..." he said it as a way to comfort her, there wasn't much more he could think of. He wanted to give her something and possibly this feather would hold his lure and stop the King from damaging her again. His mind was already working on the reason to her damaged form among other things as he watched her recoil in pain. Form back to normal as Yun came running back with the maid.

Sometimes The Expected Is Different Than The Outcome.
Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 Untitled-62
Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:10 am

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 Cinderella
My sister the Unfaltering Beauty is marrying Prince Charming.....

Her father had truly kept her from speaking to him again, she couldn't speak at all infact. This was the price of her having a moment of happiness? She looked up at Isaiah as he held something out to her. She silently reached out, taking it in her hand. A feather? She smiled as she gently ran her fingers over it. She looked back up at him and slowly stood before embracing him. She rested her head against his chest, not thinking about what she was doing. She then pulled back almost immediately, a deep blush on her cheeks. She held onto the feather still, her eyes focused on Yun and the head mid that was coming their way. The head maid rushed to her side, looking her over. Amora wasn't completely healed but she was getting there. The maid pulled her into a hug. "My god, Amora. That man has gone too far." She sighed heavily, wishing there was something she could do. Then it hit her, Isaiah seemed to truly care for Amora, perhaps there was something he could do for Amora. The maid hugged Amora more. "Child, why don't you take your dinner and go eat? I will be with you in a moment and then I'll make it all better okay?" The maid as she stroked Amora's hair tenderly, rocking her lightly. Amora looked at her and then meekly nodded, stepping aside She turned to Isaiah and once more curtsied to him, still holding the feather as she picked up the plate and silently walked off.

The maid watched her with a deep frown on her face, her eyebrows scrunched with worry. She then turned to Isaiah. "My lord, forgive me if I am wrong, but it seems like you really care about Amora and for that I am grateful. That girl has been through so much, for years I raised her and watched her suffer from the wrath of the king and his influence on the kingdom. There is.....something I want to ask from you." She looked at him seriously, briefly looking down at Yun before at Isaiah once more. She could not help but wonder if the other even knew that Amora was a princess, that he did have another wedding choice. He could marry Amora if that was what he wanted. She took a deep breath before releasing it slowly. "I am not sure if you know this, my lord, but Arlene is not the youngest princess.....Amora is. Princess Amora daughter to my king. He lied to you, my lord. He despises Amora so much, he refuses to call her his daughter, but she is. Please, reconsider your marriage to Arlene, I think....Amora would be a much better Queen for you....."

So why is he looking at me, Like I am Cinderella?
Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 Bloodyhands
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:55 am

He didn't want to let go of her as she finally embraced his form, he felt her body against hid only briefly. Hoping to feel it once more as she drew back embarrassed at her own actions. He would have told her to not feel ashamed for it, but the maid had come and took the poor girl in her arms. Cradling what she could of the maiden who had been battered so. The events went quickly as the maid helped the princess then ushered her away before looking at him. He blinked somewhat confused as he listened to the other's words. His anger rising within seconds inside him- the other had lied? He had suspected such a thing, but this was far too much for him as his eyes narrowed a bit. "Thank you" his words held a bite under them, the ground behind him was given a few more stabs as he softly put a hand on Yun's shoulder. Nodding. The little boy ran off in the direction of Amora, just to see if he could help her.

His eyes then rested on the maid. "I suspected he wasn't as good as he likes others to think..." he said it out flatly, he wasn't stupid like so many others. He had a mind and had been using it rather well for several thousand years. Being as old as he was he could pick up on anythign suspicious easily.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Amora could not help but feel a bit ashamed of what she had done, she hugged Isaiah, a man due to be wed in a couple of days. How could she throw herself at him like that? Despite whatever reasoning she may have held. The young princess could do nothing more but pray that he would forgive her. Amora ran a hand through her tasseled hair, pulling her hair out of the ponytail completely so all the forest green strands flowed freely. The young maiden closed her blinded eyes briefly as a few stray tears made their appearance among her cheeks. She raised a dainty hand to her cheeks, brushing them away tenderly before turning to look at Yun who had followed in pursuit. A sweetly tender smile graced her lips as she placed her hand on his head before dropping it to his shoulder, pulling him close lightly. Wordlessly of course, she walked with him towards her room that was located in the servant quarters, sitting down on the bed and not touching her sandwich. She wasn’t so hungry anymore. She offered Yun the sandwich as she looked at him with harmless eyes.

The main, Yvette, watched the little boy go scampering off after Amora. Yvette smiled a bit before turning to the angering incubus. She looked down and shook her head. “It is all but an act.” She spoke simply, truthfully. Her words held more meaning then any word that ever left the king’s mouth. Her bold truth made his convincing lies seem amateur attempts in forming words. “he is a lying sack of shit. Ever since her mother died, that poor child has been under nothing but constant verbal abuse. He had taught her to think she is nothing and I mean nothing. She believes all the wrong things, forgetting the sweet words her mother sang to her. She only can remember the harmony but not the words. But my King swore she would never marry, swore on his grave that she would rot away as the nothing that he thought she was.” She looked down before back at the castle. “My lord is a vile being, if it weren’t for Amora, I would have died a long time ago, hating my lord. He uses her blindness to make him seem godly for ‘taking in’ a blind girl as a servant!” She spat on the ground before turning to face Isaiah. “I ask of you…neigh, I beg of you, please try to succeed in something that I have failed at. Please, free Amora of this place, marry her instead of Arlene.”

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:14 pm

He listened to every word, anger welling up inside him as he listened to the other. "Thank you..." he spoke his tone turning sour from the information that he was forced to digest. For a moment it seemed as if he had frozen before he glared his eyes at the castle, "I imagine there is an amendment somewhere that states I get to choose my bride or turn the other down" his tongue moved with precision, growing more razor sharp as he spoke. It was go to without saying that the demon had a way with words, but that was from so many years of living- he could sway any beast with simply his mouth. That didn't make it easy for him though as he ran a hand through his hair foolishly before eying the other, the hate in his steel eyes resonating to the point that the gray looked as if it where being worked on- flashes of red streaking through it. The wedding was tomorrow? Or the say after that? It didn't matter, he'd end this whole heartedly when it came down to this matter. Lying to him was one thing, but this was a lot more than what the other even would understand. Surely a war would ensue, he'd have to grasp Yun before he left.

Yun was with Amora, smiling at her despite the circumstances. It didn't seem to hit him entirely well, the only thing that irked him was that she was hurt and now here she was offering him her sandwich. He pushed it back to her fully concerned with her well fare, it was written on his face legibly in ink if it had been possible.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 3:23 pm

Yvette watched as the words she spoke sunk into the King’s mind. The maid could easily see the fiery anger that was beginning to kindle in his eyes. She had never in her life time, see someone fill with so much hatred. Amora, the main target of all the abuse couldn’t even hold that much hatred. It was incredible and scary but for some reason, she still trusted him. Perhaps it was for the simple fact that the anger was because of what happened with Amora, the way the King treated her. He didn’t get this angry until he learned the full truth of the princess. How someone so angelically sweet, was cursed with a never-ending parade of hurt. Amora had always been cast aside and left alone, with only a handful of those who cared. She didn’t care though, Amora had always kept smiling, just shinning a light that seemed like no one could ever put out, until now. Yvette never saw her in such a condition, with such a look in her blind eyes The other two did not know her enough to notice it, but Yvette noticed it completely. It was like some kind of realization finally struck her and something changed.

Yvette looked at him as he spoke. She blinked a few times before smiling. He was going to try, she could see that. He wanted to marry Amora and free her from here! She then tilted her head to the side, placing her index finger against her chin. “It depends on what kind of deal and contract you made with the king. If you were promised Arlene, specifically, then there is nothing you can do. If you were promised Arlene the youngest daughter of the King then that is null in void, for it is a lie. If you signed a contract that said you would be married to The King’s youngest daughter, then there are no specifics. You are to marry the youngest, which is indeed Amora.” Yvette explained, for a maid, she knew a lot about this kind of thing. It was strange and peculiar, definitely questionable but at this moment, who would care? As long as he was getting the information right? Yvette ran a hand through her neat black hair, making sure all was in place. She then cleared her throat.

“There is another obstacle however. In order for any royal marriage to be complete, you HAVE to have his blessing. War would do no good either for the King would rather die then give her happiness. Therefore, I feel the best way is to keep insisting and strike up a deal with him or meet his conditions. No doubt the King with be tough to bend.” She sighed before shaking her head. Men, they could be so stubborn and troublesome. She remembered when the days here were so much sweeter, the days where the Queen was still alive and Amos still lived under the castle roofs. She wondered what ever came of him. Oh how he was kind to Amora. He would play games with her and tell her story, show her interesting trinkets and give her beautiful gifts. Amos was a true friend to her, always one to feed her enormous curiosity. Her father had been best friends with Amos, always happy when he was by Amora’s and Amos’ side, but the most happy by the side of his queen. Then the Queen died and Amos was banished after that. She wondered what it was he did to deliver such a punishment. “I can teach you all I know, show you how to approach the King and make your request. You must do it level headed and calm. The King is hard to convert but I am sure I can help you with that.” She smiled before waving for him to follow. “Come along, we must get you prepared for tomorrow morning. You need rest as well, it has been a long day. Come come, my lord.”

Amora sighed lightly when the young boy shook his head, showing deep concern for her. She then smiled lightly at him, he was so sweet. She quietly munched on the sandwich, closing her slightly clouded eyes. “Amora…Amora….you silly girl! Look at you! Your filthy! Haha, your mother is not going to like this.” A man with grayish-green hair spoke with a deep chuckle. He felt so familiar to her, but who was he? The man picked her up, tossing her up into the air and then catching her, making her laugh. She felt so happy, she felt such a strong love for him. Who was he? “Today is a special day, you must look tidy for it, my curious little bug. Come, lets get you cleaned.” Amora snapped out of her daydream, putting aside her empty plate. She spotted a toy trinket sitting on her bureau not to far from them. She looked at Yun and smiled before standing up. She walked over to the bureau and picked up the toy. It was a wooden, hand carved horse, that had legs that moved when you pulled its tail. There were wooden wheels that allowed it to move across a surface. It was hallow inside and you could open its body and put something inside. It was one of her favorite toys. She walked over to Yun and handed it to him. Yvette told her she got it from an Oracle, a special gift for her. She didn’t understand why but she loved it anyways. She sat back down next to him, yawning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2