Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:30 pm

Desmond grinned as he held her down and kissed her neck. His eyes were full of evil ideas for her if she didn't give into him soon. He waited as he stroked her clit and kept working her neck. "You haven't answered me yet, my toy. Gang rape or one lifetime of servitude?" The demon waited for her answer as he pressed his tent to her thigh.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Neither sounded like the right thing for her. She didn't want this- so why was he being so cruel. Eying him hatefully she answered. "I hate you- you" That was her simply answer, what wlse was she to do anyway?
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:58 am

His eyes narrowed as he scowled and smacked her face as he finished ripping off her clothes. "You little bitch, now, you're really going to get it." Desmond stripped off hist shirt and let her see his muscular chest that was covered by dark demon markings. He forced her legs open as he started to unzip his pants.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Her lip bled from the other's hit, but she refused to show him any other satisfaction. Even as she forced her legs open.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:53 pm

He kneeled between her legs as he scowled at her and looked in her eyes. "You'll pay. I'll bind you to me as a sex slave forever."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:05 pm

She glared at him "I'll die well before that" she snapped, indeed she could condemn herself to death and she knew exactly who, whom could give her that.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:56 am

His eyes narrowed as he silenced her and pushed his manthood deep into her as he brought two guards with four foot hard ons. "Now, you'll die by sex and then see if you're holy in the afterlife."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:54 am

She stared at him gasping as he went in forcefully, eyes tearing a bit from the pain she felt. She still looked away as the other brought on the others- she would be defiant to the end.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 am

The two guards put her hands on their cocks and forced her to rub them. Desmond used a spell to summon on under her to lick her ass hole. His eyes were on her face as he knew no one was taking her virginitiy but him. "Come on, give in you, slut."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:36 am

"You are the only one who's a slut, ass" she had bite to her, that was easily seen even if she was being tortured sexually like this. Maybe she would have given in without the extra individual around her. All they did was make her more hot headed. She stared away from all of them, slowly closing her eyes. She could feel her wings inside getting heavy. She was becoming a fallen--- and that meant something different to her than others. A dark grin spreading on her lips.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:49 am

The tongue and guards disappeared as he sat you up and he looked at her. "You're strong but once you become a fallen, you'll cave into me." Desmond kissed her lips and neck as he was pumping his length deeper into her. "Tll me you like this and I'll cum in your mouth instead of your pussy."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:59 am

"Why would I want it in my mouth?" she asked almost like a child would, he understood sex, but it wasn't something she quite understood well enough. She never pursued that sort of thing. She wasn't perverted like this man, still refusing to show him any fulfillment as her wings slowly appeared under her. She had an unusually amount it seemed, eight- a higher number than the archangels.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:04 am

"If I cum in your pussy, you might become pregnatn with my child." He said as he kissed her breasts and thrusted into her more. Desmond looked at her wings and raised an eybrow.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:12 am

"What do you think demon?" he purred out in a different tone than she had before, it seemed almost seductively sweet. She was indeed changing, her white wings turning heavy and black right before the other.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 am

His lips went to hers as he smiled and thrusted into her more. "Beautiful. But are you feeling more submissive to me?" Desmond rubbed her breasts and licked at her nipples.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:32 am

She eyed him, kissing back with a dark fire. "It depends" she said simply as her insides where willed to get tighter. She hadn't been used like this before, so it was natural that they would. Her wings staying tight against her back, her eyes dimming to a darker color almost resembling black.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:51 am

Desmond kissed her more as he thrusted more into her body as he teased her nipples. "On what, my dark angel?" His hands worked her breasts as he thrusted deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:55 am

Her eyes watched him as he thrusted more, she had still refused to show any signs of delight in this- even though her body had easily caved to the other. A slight buck from her hips showing so now. "In what I want" she grinned. Indeed this was not the same innocent little angel as before.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 pm

He smiled as he licked her neck as he went deeper into her. "What do you want, my dark angel?" Desmond asked as he rubbed her body against his.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 pm

it was indeed a new craving for her, but she seemed not to care. "Blood" reduced from roses to blood, how lovely. She met his thrusts with her body now, getting more into it.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:16 pm

His eyes went to hers as he licked her neck. "I'll help you feed after we cum. And you declare that you're my pet and lover."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:23 pm

"Why should i?" she purred seductively despite the bite that was meant behind the words. Indeed she was more submissive but in no way did she want to admit that.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:31 pm

"Because if you don't I go to the village and devour the souls of the villagers." Desmond said as he rubbed her breasts and thrusted in hard so he'd be in control of her more.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:38 pm

She eyed him, wouldn't that have been a better ploy earlier on when she had been a pure angel. "You're slow" was all she said as she looked away. Turning defiant once more despite how her body moved with him.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 pm

"Then we'll see what the preacher thinks when he comes up here for his relaxation. I'll let him see his favorite follower has become a fallen angel." His eyes went over his shoulder as he heard the footsteps of the preacher. Desmond hurried to finish inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next