Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) Empty
PostSubject: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:56 am

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) Cinderella
My sister the Unfaultering Beauty is marrying Prince Charming.....

Clink.Clank.Clink.Clank. Pots and pans rang, making sounds flow fluently from the kitchen as feet rushed along the tiled floors.Tip.Tap.Tip.Tap. Back and forth the servants scurried, words jumbled together as they rushed. They must hurry, he was coming. So short of notice, how will they ever get done? So much hustling and bustling, the guest must be important. Who ever could it be? Thumping sounded as they rushed in and out of the kitchen, the swinging doors hitting the wall each time a person came running out with trays. Servants rushed down the large halls in which were decorated with red carpets and weapons, tinsels and flags, crystals and armor. Expensive chandeliars dangled from the high ceilings, holding onto the marble for dear life. How tragic it would be if one were to fall. All the servants ran to the same place, the grand dinning hall. One that was always perfect for company, well the most important ones. It was strange that the throne room was also being tended to. Why was that? The throne room was not normally for guests unless it was time to listen to the communties' complaints. Last time she checked, it was not time for that, this was too fancy to be any ordinary, day to day thing. Why were they decorating every place with all this tinsels and foods, gifts and extradinary decorations. What were we celebrating?

A lone figure pondered and pondered as she listened to all the sounds around her, seeing with a way no other could see. Her long mint green hair was pulled neatly back in a low ponytail, held out of her face by an old pink ribbon that was tied to form a delicate bow. The young girl stood about five foot six, not a very tall girl but a very pretty one, if it weren't for the bandages that covered both of her blinded eyes. The white bandages blended in with the deathly paleness of her skin, but the skin seemed to sparkle with a rich delight, seeming as if a thousand diamonds were embedded in her skin. This was her most stunning feature, everything else about her seemed to be so plain. Her name? Oh, it was nothing all that important, not to her father or any guest atleast. It was Amora, princess Amora that is. Not that anyone but a handfull of servants called her that. Though royalty, she held no importance. Amora's nostrils flared out as she took in the delicious smells of all the food that was being made. She truly had no idea what they were celebrating, but in due time, she would know. The forgotten princess wandered down the hall, her plain white dress trailed behind her, barely touching the floor. She never wore anything extravagant, not like her sisters, well now sister. All her sisters have been married off to some prince or king. Not her, she never will be either. Not that it bothered her, she knew she would live the same life there as she did here.

Soft sounds came from her small feet as she walked across the carpeted floors, though they did make sound, it was hard to hear. Amora was like no other princess, she did not have wavy golden hair or bright blue eyes. She had straight green hair and dark blue eyes which were never seen due to them being bandaged. She was a plain jane, but that only was seen by a blind eye. Amora had a grace no other girl had, she moved fluidly as if she could float on air, gliding with a spectacular form that just wreaked of heavenly justice. Amora was a smart princess, not something other princes liked, she assumed. With a light sigh, the princess stepped out of the castle, moving into the castle's garden, something that every kingdom was jealous of since they had the most gorgeous garden in all the land for miles. Amora sat down on a stone bench, jsut enjoying the sun and not bothering herself too much about the obvious, still wondering who this important guest was.

The king sat in his quaters, pulling on his best clothes, wanting to look good for his arriving friend. Today was a day to celebrate indeed, he was to marry off his very last daughter to his greatest friend. Every princess he raised was able to marry to very rich princes and lords, how splendid. He surely was a powerful man, good for a powerful ally. He knew of course Amora was not married but you see, she was not his daughter. Oh no, there was no way. She was merely a servant, someone he could never see as a daughter. She did not have those princess traits and who would want a blind wife? Oh no no no, she was not his. The king stepped out into the hall, walking down to great the soon-to-be-bride."Ah, Arlene! Look at you, you are so beautiful. He will surely fall madly inlove!" The King claimed as he eyed his youngest daughter. She had the most princess traits of them all. She had sunlight gold blonde girls that spiraled down in bananacurls, going to the very bottom of her ankles. They were currently pulled up into a ponytail and bun,a few braided to give the style more texture. She had an hourglass shape, bright blue eyes, the brightest blue and also the rarest. She had rose red lips and water smooth skin that was a delicate peach color.She was perfect in every way. The two linked arms as they moved together in union, going to the throne room to await the arrival of the special guest.

So why is he looking at me, Like I am Cinderella?
Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) Bloodyhands
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) Untitled-61
Sometimes The Outcome Is Different Than Expected.

'Hurry Hurry. He's coming, he's coming.'
He could simply imagine so many smaller individuals running around rampant, wanting to create the perfect atmosphere for him to arrive in. What it would be never seemed to even register with him as he rested in his carriage. His driver striking the great beasts in an attempts to move them faster- not that the poor creatures could go any faster. They had already been pushing for sometime, bringing them over dirty roads and rushing waters simply to get him there. His friend as the other king would put it was giving him everything that he could- every sort of expenditure to get him here. The man had even sent a carriage for him, when he could have easily taken one of his own. Oh well- no need to aggravate the man in anyway. Though all this seemed already too much in his opinion as he eyed the roads through the window. His eyes staring out dully at the scenery as it whizzed by. Long white tresses rolling down his back much like a girl would have it- he had never chopped them short, hating that look. Ironically it gave those under him admiration to grow their hair long to be exactly like him, just like the boy he had brought with him.

His hand slid over the boy's loving features until it rested against his head. Large blue eyes stared up at steely silver ones as they peered down. "King Isaiah... are we almost there?" the little boy inquired from his lord as he felt the comforting touch of his King. Not many where blessed to get so close to the man, despite the allure he casted over every creature that passed his path. Many had said he was some sort of demon, even though his stature and his nobility spoke against it. Even with that many felt that such a beautiful man was myth, looking at him with desire in their gullets as other thoughts welled up in their minds. How close they where to the truth was remarkable, not that any would speak up against him. An incubus in a king's skin, he was labeled by his younger sister. He had been years ago, right before he tragic death beside his throne. No one had seen that coming. The mourning reception had be unusually long and most to this day remember her death about ten years ago.

"I believe we will reach the castle within the hour..." his voice soft and velvety. Something that every man and woman would look upon with a hunger in their form; simply wanting to be touched or spoke to by this 'man'. The little boy's long blond locks would caught others attentions, yet not quite like Isaiah did on a normal basis. "Okay m'lord" the boy spoke after a slight pause. His name being Yun- a boy who had lost his brother for unknown reasons. He wondered where his twin had gone off to, but refused to ask his lord about such trivial things. It nagged at his mind at times, truly the man that he bowed down to would know where his brother had gone to? Yes such a powerful man could and would know where his brother Yuri had gone to. Bright morning sky blue eyes blinked as he stared out the window after a moment; form rubbing against his master's as he waited for the carriage to come to its destination.

The hour slowly whittled away until the castle that they journeyed for came into view; the steeds before them huffing and snorting angrily as they rode up to the castle's door within minutes. Stopping right before the large wooden doors that had been decorated for this special occasion. Slowly they opened as the direct hopped down from his place, opening the door for the Incubus to walk out of. He nodded to the driver as his feet pressed to the soil below it, Yun following in rhythm with the other as the two started for the door. The man going to put the horses back in the stable to a good rest. Moving at his own leisurely pace he made it through the main hall, head bowing in his direction as he made for the throne room. That had been what the other had wanted, him to meet at the throne room to discuss how this marriage would go. Admittedly the woman would be his first ligament wife, not that the others needed to know that.

His own life that was hidden to the eyes of those here was simply for himself, why he married the woman would be a question all in itself. Possibly for more power or a sense of worth or the prospect of children. One would have to ask him in a secluded area to get the truth reason as he walked into the throne room, staring at how the place had been decorated for him. Eyes slowly going over to his 'friend' within.

Sometimes The Expected Is Different Than The Outcome.
Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) Untitled-62
Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:38 pm

Tick.Tock.Tickity tock. The clock just kept on ticking along as all waited anxiously. Servants watched the time, praying the special guest would love what they have done. They had worked oh so very hard, almost to the point of exhaustion. Time seemed to go no faster, the king and the soon-to-be-queen sat restlessly upon their golden and jeweled thrones. "Father, how much longer?I am just dying to meet my husband." Arlene questioned in a spoiled impatient tone. She folded her delicate arms across her chest, hands neatly resting at the top of her arms. The king smiled warmly at his youngest daughter, dark blue eyes sparkling in the lighting of the room."Be still my dearest daughter, he will be here soon enough." He cooed comfortingly to the child, taking her hand in his lightly. Soothingly, he rubbed the top of her hand with his large thumb, smiling still at his beloved child. What a gift she was, a true jewel amongst them all. No princess could ever compare to the one he held now. His attention was shifted as his dearest friend came trudging into the room.

Blue eyes lit up with glee as he stood up from the throne and made his way to him. "My friend! Welcome to my home!" His voice boomed friendly as he approached, pulling him into a friendly hug. The woman, Arlene, who sat at the other throne moved to the edge of her seat in anticipation, eagerness shining in her electric blue eyes. He was gorgeous! The perfect man from what she could see. He had a succulent form, which she bet would feel so good pressed up against her lean, flawless form. She pressed her lips together as she looked at him with noticeable hunger in her eyes. "My lord, please let me introduce my last and greatest daughter. I have saved you the best of them. I introduce to you, your future wife, Princess Arlene.” He turned halfway and gestured to the beauty who looked at him with pure anxiety. Arlene slowly stood up and gracefully moved down to him, giving her husband a curtsey. “It is my greatest pleasure to finally meet you, My lord." She spoke with a seductive voice as she straightened up and smiled once more. She then held her hand out to him, as if giving him the permission and privilege to kiss her hand.

A servant came running into the extraordinary gardens, racing to Amora's side. "My...Lady..."The female gasped, trying to catch her breath. "We need your help. None of us are graceful nor still enough to carry the drinks. The servants are so nervous, they can't stop shaking. Please, we need you to do it." The servant begged, panting from her long run and from bouncing all over the palace. Amora turned her head to the woman, tenderly placing a light, thin hand onto her shoulder. Without a word she stood up with a heaven's grace, gliding into the palace with the servant woman in tow. With the softest of sighs she twirled her way into the kitchen, retrieving the jeweled tray that carried a large variety of drinks that might please the guest.

With out hesitation, the rejected princess spun around, moving with angelic grace. She floated across the halls, carrying the heavy tray towards the throne room."Wait..."A servant said as they moved to the halted princess' side. The servant reached up and removed her bandages, revealing her dark blue eyes that were very similar to her father's. Amora smiled kindly at the servant, the person knowing she was grateful. Her father loved having her eyes bandaged, it showed that she was blind and it made him look good that he took in a blind girl. She was sneaky though, she would take of her bandages so that the special guests he had, never knew she was blind. Therefore she had been banned from serving anything but this time, she was the only one that could serve this. The large doors were pulled open once more and in came the most graceful girl to ever breathe the air. Amora was dressed too nicely to be mistaken as a servant but to plainly to be seen as a princess, her status in this kingdom seemed to be a puzzle to the outsiders.

The King smiled brightly as he looked between the two, everything was going so very swell. That is, until Amora came floating in, moving swiftly like a gentle breeze that traveled over the world. His smile turned to a frown, his eyes narrowing to a glare. "What are you doing here?!" He growled angrily, Arlene looked at her father questionably before also spotting the graceful princess. She also glared like her father, frowning. Amora did not answer her father's question, carrying the tray to him as her skin sparkled beautifully in the light. She turned to them and bowed, holding the tray still with ease. She then got a table, carrying it to their place and putting it down between The King and the Princess. She placed the tray down, as soon as she did, her father backhanded her. She stumbled back a little but kept her grace, only standing a few inches from Isaiah. "I asked you a question, what are you doing here Wench?!" he growled angrily, his face turning bright red. "I am merely here to help serve the finest of drinks for our very special guest, my lord." Her voice was light and elegant, whimsical and sweet. A voice like no other, a voice like an angel. The King frowned and was about to say something else but decided against it. Blood lightly started to form on her cheek, a scratch on it from her father's ring. She swiftly stepped aside as she waited for a drink to be chosen. Arlene glared at her before smiling a sickening sweet smile at Isaiah. The king still looked at Amora before waving her off. "Off with you, wench. You are dismissed." Amora closed her blind eyes and bowed once before gliding straight out of the room.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:10 pm

To say the least, he wasn't quite an individual who enjoyed hugs or touch of any caliber. More of a being that one placed behind a heavy glass to taunt others with the forbidden fruits they where never be allowed to savor. His eyes closed half way as he slowly placed his hands around the other's form, feeling the friendly hug as he fought with formalities. This was indeed what Kings and royalty did when they greeted each other in this manner for this reason; not that he entirely agreed with it, but the custom was held in high regard. So he wouldn't be tarnishing that with his own opinion of things. Watching as the other showed his daughter to her, he watched as the beauty held a slight barring like him. Though she could never compare to a true incubus, for a human standard she was doing rather well. Smiling weakly in her direction, his steel eyes rested on her as she produced her hand- it was apart of the customs. He saw it coming straight at him, this girl excepted him to grace her skin with his lips. It was a simple act for others, but he preferred to start such encounters with any mortal. No matter, he slowly let his soft fingers grace her hand- his touch nothing that any other being could have ever felt in their lifetime. "Please to meet you Arlene" dropping her title was just one of his ways of showing he was against them. In truth he was indeed a king, the king of incubus. That was indeed why he held such a grace that the others could only dream of as he played a soft and arousing kiss to her fingers. Had he not meant to capture her attention it would have been in vain, everything that he did and would do would take hold of virtually all those whom could see. It was something he was accustomed to as he drew his hand back to his side slowly, checking her pulse as he went. She was healthy at least. He'd give her that.

Then another entered the stage that was indeed being played, his eyes dancing before they settled on the beautiful girl that danced before them. Something about her made him think of angels, not that he'd admit it as the rage of the two before him flared. His eyes beheld their hatred of her as the king lashed out at her- striking her. He didn't quite see that as fair, feeling the grip of Yun against his hand. The little boy holding tight to his unholy King, whom seemed transfixed on the lady that swiftly brought drinks to them. ignoring the other's hatred for her, he slowly picked up the red wine. One for quite refined tastes as he rested it in his hand. Surely the other would make some sort of toast out of this even with this alluring girl that he shunned. Yun eyed the glasses, not even inching towards them as he withdrew his fear- standing beside the king of incubus silently. The boy shouldn't and couldn't truly show fear to others except his king, now that he was in the presence of others it would jeopardize anything that was going to happen if he flinched and was caught. Isaiah would forgive him, but no other here would forgive him. Placing his spare hand on the child's head- he could feel the other's muscles going from tense to a true relaxation. Why did he walk with this boy in particular? It was because of his basic response to everything; the childish demeanor that he held at times. Reminding him of the sister he had lost. Still clinging to the past.

Shifting slightly, he kept his eyes on the other King. Pupils moving from the three targets before him to rest back on the man. There was no other choice about this matter. He had to watch this man and not seem so interested in another when he was already being betrothed to his youngest daughter.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Arlene closed her eyes, a chill running down her delicate spine at the tedner sweet kiss that was graced upon her hand. The gorgeous princess turned into putty in his hands, falling for him at the simple gesture.She sighed and blushed lightly, looking at him seductively as she lightly fanned herself with her hand as if she were hot. "My oh my." She purred gently before tender ly picked up a glass of wine herself, smiling triumphly when Amora was told to leave and did so. She was tempted to trip the woman when she went to leave but decided against it. Her husband to be may see and that would make her look bad. She wanted to marry this dashing man before him, so very bad. He was the picture of perfection, all of her friends and sisters would be oh so very jealous. This brought great joy to her. She then turned to her father who picked up a glass of white wine.

Like the other predicted, the strong king raised his glass in the air. "A toast to the joining of our two kingdoms and to the most perfect pairing god could make!"He cheered in his booming voice. Arlene rolled her eyes but smiled as she clanked her glass to her fathers."To our happiness."She toasted back, looking over at Isaiah and smiling once more, a confident aura radiating off of her. She tossed aside her curly strands, her eyes keeping their attention on him. She looked down at the boy and glared briefly before smiling sweetly at Isaiah. The king drank down his wine, letting everyone else do so before clapping his hands twice."Let us stroll into my gardens, The most beautiful thing on this planet other then my darling daughter." He gestured towards the room's exit, guiding them out. "Oh father, you are too kind."Arlene giggled in a false modest way, flattering her eye lashes. One by now would want to throw up, at least, Amora would have wanted to.

The King brought the two to the place he had promised to show, the sun was shining brightly, birds were singing and the temperature was just perfect. Everything seemed perfect here, it was sickening really. "Oh...my look at the time. Please excuse me but I have other things to attend to. Please take this time to get to know each other. Dinner is at six, we will feast in celebration to this wonderous day!Enjoy!"The King bowed before going back into the castle, doing this completely on purpose.Arlene then dropped the whole formal princess act. She put her arm around Isaiah's waist, placing her hand on his flat chest and licked her lips seductively."Now that we are alone...we can do something more...fun..."She purred, sliding her hand down and lightly touching his lower half in suggestion of what she meant. She gently ran her lips along his jawline."How is it possible that a man such as yourself can match my own beauty?"

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 am

The other was a bit much for him, to say the least as the two flattered themselves with words as they drank their wine. He took his own in slowly, eying them- this wasn't exactly what he liked in any human being. The haughtiness made him squirming slightly in disgust, but he refused to show it. There was no point in showing it here with Yun around or any other creature. An incubus being picky about a meal was one thing, but if they could have a princess they would be overjoyed- not that any other would be permitted to take royalty but he. Though indeed a child of his could, but he had refused to make anyone he had fed with give birth; not wanting the responsibility of that sort of act. Following the other as he was ushered out to the gardens, he easily saw through their charade; not that he wanted to. Wine glass not with him now as the woman embraced him, hands sliding over his perfect body as she grew tight to him. Lust. What an emotion; it had made so many other woman and men cling to him like flies. His eyes narrowed slightly- the little boy Yun was still here, had she forgotten about that? "I believe you are wrong" he spoke simply pointing out the wide eyed blond who stared at the two as he slowly disengaged his body from hers.

First and foremost, he hated contact- she was stepping over that barrier again in a much more extreme manner. Brushing his long fingers against his form in a manner that one would take dust or dirt from his being; he eyed her. "I do not DO things with anyone unless they are LEGITIMATELY married to me" he stressed the words purposely for the slow princess whom had ideas for his form. The look in his eyes showing how much he truly hated contact. Fingers curling up at his side as makeshift fists before opening to simply stay at his side. None of her advances had even made a mark on him in a pleasant way, it simply made him a bit more frustrated that he would possibly be with this woman. Indeed he was a sex oriented creature, but that didn't mean a thing to him unless it was done right. Simply jumping on the band wagon for a one night stand was understandable, but he was never know to do that. Anyone he had chosen as a possible 'illegitimate' concubine he had craved in one manner or another. The same had been for them.

Yun had been startled by this whole act, following his King and to be Queen to the gardens, to see the girl come on him. He was shocked and somewhat horrified that his King would allow this- then saw what most would consider a darker side of the King speak. Despite this, it put any bad thoughts of the one he followed to rest as he came to his side. Clinging to his robes slightly as he stared up at him. Swiftly feeling a hand at his head, the King cared for him. That was something that moved about in his mind for a constant; the reason still eluded him fully, but he preferred to not ask. "Don't be alarmed Yun..." Isaiah hushed the boy, knowing exactly how the other clicked at this point, the boy swiftly nodding his head as they both stared at her. Putting her in the spotlight.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:57 am

Of course, the princess knew full well that Yun was there but in all honestly, she couldn't give a rat's ass. She had no morals really, if it got her in her King's pants. What a fine speciman he was. The most handsome man alive wit hthe most beautiful woman. It was perfectly fitting. None could compare to her beauty, one might agree but plenty could compare to her personality. Arlene fluttered her eyeslashes up at him before her eyes widened when he told her she was wrong. The slutty princess looked at him with confusion mixed with anger. She placed her hands on her hips and frowned, tapping her foot as if she demanded an explanation. No one, and I mean no one rejects princess Arlene! Not as long as she had something to do with it. She was seen as the most gorgeous princess to ever breathe air by so many. Every prince in the world wanted her to be their wife. How dare he, the most sexiest King, reject her! She ought to have his head sliced off for it! She decided against it however, he was the only one deserving of her looks, even then he didn't fully deserve her, the greatest and brightest jewel.

Her rose red bottom lip popped out in a hissy pout as he dusted himself off like she was nothing but dirt. She bit her bottom lip in raging anger before looking at him doubfoundedly when he told her his view. "Until we are MARRIED?!"She gasped, looking compeltely atonished. He was speaking to her as if he were her mentor, not his soon to be wife! How rude! She couldn't believe what a goody two shoes he was! This sickened her. Her cheeks puffed out as she became really angry at him. "UGH!" She stomped her foots spoiledly before stomping out of the gardens, her hands squeezed into fists from the rage. She moved into the castle and stomped her way to the room. With every step came heavy thuds against the poor, innocent red carpet. Once inside of her room, she began to throw things angrily. She grabbed vases and smashed them against the stone walls, letting out a cry of frustration. When the little hissy fit was over, she plopped heavily onto her bed and folded her arms across her chest, grumbling to herself. How dare he speak to her like that!

After the pampered princess trudged away in her furry, the gardens seemed to enlighten without her presence. The plants seemed to fill with life as if her being there made them wither. The sun shined with greater vigor, making the gardens just glow. A wonderous harmony song pierced the air like a arrow did the heart, swift and instant. The garden's occupents seemed to almost dance to the lovely voice in which sang out in a wordless song, holding the beat of an elegant dance. Amora spun around by the fountain that was surrounded by so many trees, flower trees, flower bushes, regular bushes and many more different varieties of flowers and plants. They all swayed in a soothing breeze as if moving with her song. Amora's eyes were bandaged once more, the left over bandages waving along with her earth green locks that danced in the wind. Her arms and form were positioned in the waltz form as she stepped along the cobblestone that surrounded the water fountain.

She moved with a grace most humans don't have, infact, it was rare to see a human with so much grace. Her steps were perfect, even and light. She moved with a flow that seemed to be her own, but followed as if she truly were dancing with a partner. Her hands rested on air as she sang that serene melody that one could not help but follow to the source. Her voice seemed to blend well with the natural setting and sounds, the sound of birds chirping and wind blowing, the rushing water not once affecting the beauty of her tune, only enhancing it to a undescribable beauty. Her plain white, silk dress swiveled around her as she moved, her white silk slippers making tender sounds on the stones. The way her arms were set was like an invitation to anyone who'd like to dance with her for servants often drifted her way to waltz along with her, even if they didn't know how.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:03 am

Her rage barely moved him, in truth it made him laugh inwardly at how spoiled he was. Ah yes he was royalty too, but he seemed to not even act like her any degree. He was much more refined than her, it was easily seen by anyone who could see. As the garden came back to life, his ears twitch at the sweet melody. Slowly he started towards it being led by the soft grip of Yun. Who had taken hold of his master's hand and walked with curious steps towards it. Soon the two saw the sight before them, the beautiful girl from before was dancing all on her lonesome- singing brilliantly aloud with her surroundings. The place's beauty around her simply added to her, even with the binds of bandages on her. Such a thing didn't turn him off, not that many knew, but he regularly bandaged himself up- not wanting any touch with any human; wanting to keep his body from their fingers and sensations that constantly raked against his form. A fatal flaw for the Incubus King, who simply lived off the sexual act of others; one who slowly cornered others into a silent dance of pleasure that would feed his body for another day or so. It seemed much like a paradox, that a man that craved such things for sustenance would be so against the first step of it. Touch.

His bewitching eyes stayed upon her as she danced, Yun by his side for but a brief moment as the boy started towards her curiously. Eyes on her bandages, he wondered why she had them on- yet would not ask as he slowly took a seat by the side. Rear sitting upon a small stone ledge that jutted out of a nearby flower bed, it was meant for probably feeding the birds to distract them from the fruits nearby. There was no seeds seen, so he simply used it as he seat, eyes transfixed on the woman that dance and sang just like his king. With grace much like Amora's he slowly came up to her sides, his hands taking a soft grip upon hers as he started to dance with her. There was no other way around it, he wanted to be near her and the est way suitable was to dance with her. His feet where light upon the ground, just like hers as the two started to dance. Closing his eyes he followed in tune with her- actually leading the dance to some degree as he felt out her form. She was healthy, much like the other and seemed in a higher set of spirits than the spoiled princess.

Smiling some he slowly opened his eyes to look upon her. "You have a beautiful voice" he complimented her. She had already won him, otherwise he would have never come in any contact with her. It was simple to see, though many whom have eyes forget to use them.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 am

Amora weaved from side to side, her feet never faultering in the way she must step. Where as her sister held nothing but beauty and seductive form, she moved with elegance and grace. One could easily see why she was not fit to take the tittle of princess, jsut by looking at her but with the way she moved, that would bring up question. She was suited to be a princess was she not? Amora's hair danced behind her, moving with her every jolt and turn. The youngest princess could not feel nor see the presence of the lord and his boy, Yun. The young one was in her own little world, singing a wordless song that her mother used to hum to her. The white bandages that wrapped around her head kept her from seeing the life forces around her, which in return let her stay in her own world. Amora did not need eyesight to see the world around her, she could see and feel the life that surrounded her world. Though only when her eyes were free of bandages.

Her hand oddly enough fit perfectly in his hand, almost as if they were made to be put together. Her hand tenderly rested on his shoulder, they had been set in his perfect height as if they had meant to dance together. As he lead, she easily followed, her steps not once falling out of beat. As she moved she could not feel his hand on her hip, or the two pair of eyes that watched her every movement. She was like a feather on wind, light and free. She twirled under his arm and that was when he spoke. A whimsical gasp passed her smooth lips at the sound of his captivating voice. In startlement, she stumbled backwards, the back of her heals catching on the stone wall of the fountain, sending her flying back. A splash could be heard as she stumbled right into the fountain's water. She slowly resurfaced, coughing from water getting into her lungs.

Amora was graceful as a bird but that didn't keep her from being clumsy. She hadn't seen the wall behind her of course, which was some of the reason why she fell back. The young princess was soaked through to the bone. Her green hair pressing against the back of her neck and her face, the rest floating neatly in the water. "Ah,My lord. I didn't realize you were...."She started, blushing lightly from the embarrassing moment. She tilted her head down before swiftly taking off her bandages, looking at him with her dark blue eyes, blinking them hard a few times. She then looked away, reaching out to the edge of the fountain so she could escape the freezing water.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:22 pm

He had not excepted her to fall, simply answer him back- yet life was that way. Unexpected. Seeing as she fell straight into the water he was swiftly beside the water fountain, hand reaching out to grasp hers as she tried to come out. "Are you alright?" he questioned her the moment he felt her damp hand in his. Pulling back softly he drew her out of the water, holding her swiftly to his form in a gesture to bring her wherever she wished. "Where should I take you? You'll catch a cold if you stay out here for long..." his voice held a large amount of concern. For had he not spoken, she would have still been dancing without having fallen into the water. It was all his fault when he looked at it, swiftly holding her in his arms bridal style as his steely eyes stared down at her. Without a moments hesitation he made his mind up, ushering for Yun to follow as he started back into th castle. Bringing her directly to the slave's quarters he had seen before.

Yun followed the shift pace of his lord, waving off others that stared at his King oddly. Going inside he swiftly placed her down, letting her feet touch the ground as he looked around. Surely something of hers was here, he just couldn't quite figure out what as his eyes shifted back to her. Pulling a small handkerchief he had from his pocket he drew by her side and swiftly whipped her face from the water. The fabric was a new one, never used for what the royalty truly did with it quite yet. His expression bore that of concern as he went, finally withdrawing after a moment. Having pushed his way here it had shown that the King indeed had something to him that wasn't as straight as others thought. He huffed after a moment, waving the fabric before stowing it away as he eyed her. Yun coming up by his King's side, he felt like questioning the man this time for what he had done, but he understood. He had not seen it as his King's fault, but had seen the noble side of him rush to the other's aid. He truly admired this man.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 pm

A shiver ran down Amora's spin as the cold began to affect her perfectly warm body. Her teeth clattered together as she remained on her knees, in the water. Her body gave another shake as it tried to warm her. Her eyes moved up, looking up at him through her thick eyelashes before lowering to his extended hand. With a light pink blush she reached out, tenderly placing her soaked hand into the other's dry and warm hand. She meekly nodded, her heart beat racing at the power the other had, his incubus gifts taking over her form. She stood up slowly, only to be whisked away into his arms. A soft gasp passed her lips once more. Her heart raced faster as she looked up at him softly. Her dark blue eyes sparkled like sapphires as they blindedly studied him. She found she could not answer him, he was leaving her breathless. What was that in his tone of voice, lining it heavily? She could hardly tell it was concern for not often did she hear it being pointed at her. He was worried about her? But why? She was a nobody. Her blind eyes met his and it was then one could notice that they were actually a bit cloudy, as if she were blind.

Amora kept perfectly silent, blushing even brightly as she begun to hear whispers around them. Oh my, this was not good at all. This would do him no good. "My lord..."She had started but stopped as she felt the ground safely beneath her. He had brought her to the slave quarters, she could tell. He had given quite a good guess, she indeed did live and sleep here. She was not 'special' enough to have her own room. She supposed she looked more like a servant then a princess. She parted her lips as if to speak when she suddenly felt the warmth of a soft cloth wiping her face. Her jaw dropped slightly in a gentle surprise. He was....so kind. She couldn't understand him. Didn't he see how her father treated her? Couldn’t he see the cut on her face? Why was he so nice when it was so obvious she was a nobody. Her confusion became perfectly clear on her face as she stared up at him.

"Oh my!" A maid cried out as she spotted the drenched Amora. "My dearest, what happened to you?" The maid herself looked like she was in her thirties. She was quite pretty for her age and seemed deeply worried about Amora as she came to her side, looking her over. "I fell." Amora said gently, her voice barely a whisper. The maid tsked before pushing her towards the only separate room. "Thank you my lord." The main said as she bowed briefly before ushering Amora into her room so she could get cleaned up. The servants that were around whispered to each other as they eyed the two. This went on for about 15 minutes when the door to the room Amora disappeared into opened. Amora was in a nicer dress then earlier. It was a light pink dress that went down to her ankles. The sleeves were long and ended in a darker pink at the end, the sleeve hugging her wrist tightly but comfortably. Down the middle of the dress went dark pink buttons. To give the dress more body, a matching dark pink apron was placed around her waist and tied in a bow in the back. Her green hair was pulled back in a low ponytail, tied with a white ribbon. A few strands of hair were placed before her hair and decorated with pink beads and then tied back with the rest of her ponytail. She looked rather pretty, more princess like but still too plain to give off that she really was a princess. Amora looked at Isaiah and Yun before doing a graceful curtsey. "Thank you for your kindness, my lord."

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:17 pm

The eyes that bared down upon his form, barely did a thing to him. Yes they would gossip and probably speak before the King about what he had done, seeing it as either bad or good. He did not care as his hands folded into his pocket, fingers tracing over a few things that he came with. A vile which seemed to be holding blood within it, there was another with a s solid white liquid that sloshed about as he moved, with that sat what seemed to be a key among other useless or meaningful things that he had. Yun stayed by his master's side, hearing the whispers from those nearby as he waited with him. After sometime he simply pulled out a pinwheel from his pocket and blew on it. A simple thing that he had been given by Isaiah before the trip to occupy himself. It helped him calm down at times and now here it was helping him again as he eyed the whirling blades happily. For the time being he played with it before his and Isaiah's eyes befell Amora as she returned.

His jaw would have dropped, but that wasn't something becoming of him as he eyed her. "It was nothing" he spoke to her softly, hearing as she thanked him. Either way he would have not let anyone of his own kingdom be mortified the way she could have been, the others here surely didn't like her the way he did. They despised her, just like their king and would have pulled her down the moment they saw her walking in sopping wet. There was only one way around it and it had been his selfless act of bringing her here; though now he became the center of their attention. Not simply because their eyes wandered, but so did their words.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:57 pm

My sister the Unfaltering Beauty is marrying Prince Charming.....

Amora looked up at him and smiled sweetly, her lips parting a little bit ti reveal perfect white teeth. She could not see his face since the way she saw did not completely define a person's appearance, her just being able to see the outline of a person's form which was their life force. For once her heart felt light as she head his comment, it was nothing. People normally would have let them know how much it was a burden to have her around, to always having to help her when in truth, she helped them. She closed her eyes and sighed tenderly, smiling at him a little more. She felt a joy in her heart that someone seemed to actually care but for some reason she didn't feel as happy as she would have. Why is that you ask? Well that is easy, because this was the very man that was betrothed to her very own older sister, Arlene. The sister in whom insisted on making her life an eternal hell.

Arlene liked to take advantage of her being blind, always putting solid objects in front of her since she could not see solid objects for they were dead. The woman always made her look and feel so insignificant, proving she was the better princess. Though not exactly the better person in this case. Like Isaiah knew, not all servants liked her, a good amount hated her guts. She never was sure why but felt her father was at fault. After all, he was their king, they were to follow his lead no matter what. That meant taking in his point of view on things. Amora looked at Isaiah then at Yun, smiling at the sweet little boy. Her smile even reached her eyes, showing she was very much sincere in her polite smile. She then turned back to Isaiah, confused as to why he was here. "Is there....something I could help you with, my lord?" She asked politely, her voice soft and sweet, like confessional sugar.

A slender hand lifted up to brush a single strand of green hair out of her face, smiling at him once more. The servants around were no longer gossiping for some reason but moved around and kept their eyes on them all. Amora seemed to not notice them at all, her attention to Isaiah unwavering. The maid from before came out of Amora's bedroom, silently shutting the door behind her. She looked at the three and smiled brightly. "Why don't you give them a grand tour of the castle, my dear child?" The maid offered, wanting to get Amora to spend more time with the king. She was hoping the King would fall for Amora and take her away from this horrid place. She could tell he cared for her, now all he needed was a small shove in the right direction, spending more time with Amora. "Does that sound good to you, my lord?"

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:21 pm

He didn't care much of the others where staring as he eyed the other. Listening to her and taking everything in about her as he could. He smiled some, showing that he indeed did care about the lady before him- returning the smile he had been given by the other. Hearing the head maid's idea he nodded. "That would be lovely" he spoke, not opposed to the idea in any way shape or form. Being near her was something eh simply wanted, even if Arlene and the others would see him getting closer to this seemingly no one. As for things in general, there was a large chance that he would drop the engagement with the other princess simply for this girl. It was a very good chance that it would happen, but with what was currently underway their where very difficult circumstances going for the moment; one the fact that he was actually betrothed. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he was soon to be tied down to one woman. Despite his large number of concubines that he fed off of. Whenever the others would learn of this they would be in a rather large shock- no doubt, for a man that said he wouldn't do a thing with another unless married. It seemed completely hypocritical. Not that he'd let them caught on so quickly to such a thing. In due time they would know and be forced to keep silent over the matter. For what is stronger than a man? Obviously something other worldly like he. They would have no choice about the matter.

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:05 pm

Amora looked at the head maid like she was ready to kill her. The maid looked at her innocently before winking. "You three have fun." She waved before bowing and dismissing herself. Amora closed her dark sapphire eyes, sighing a soft breeze. She smoothed out her dress lightly, the pink fabric lightly bouncing back up to its normal spot. She really did not want to do this and it wasn't because she didn't like him. Oh no, in fact it was the complete opposite. She liked how kind he was and wanted to be near him. Not in the sense of love but of finally finding someone other then the head maid who cared about her. Who was kind and concerned for her health. The head maid was the woman who raised her after her mother passed away since her father wanted nothing to do with her. So she was pretty much like a mother to her, she practically was her mother. She had several friends as well but again, she grew up with them. She smiled sweetly at Isaiah once more.

"Alright, my lord, please follow me." She spoke in that sweet whimsical tone many have learned to fall in love with. Her eyes stayed on Isaiah before she looked away and headed out the door with a gentle gesture. She swiftly glided out of the dreary quarters, heading up the stone steps. Her shoes made Soft sounds like gentle rain made as it tapped against glass. She pulled up her dress a little so she would not step and fall on it. Even now she moved with a fluffy grace, her hand resting on the rail. Normally she would struggle with stairs but she had walked up these so many times, it did not matter whether or not she could see the stairs. She reached the top of the stairs and like offered; she began the tour of the castle. She was not sure why it would matter for Isaiah would probably not be back for a long time but she would do so. She knew what the woman was up to and couldn't help but shake her head. She would have to talk to her later. She was very sure that Isaiah was completely unaware of the fact she was a princess.

Amora showed him all the ways to get out and to enter the gardens, knowing this place like the back of her hand. She showed him the kitchen, where all the food magic happened and then led him to the dinning hall, which was right next to it. The Dinning area was decorated with many pure gold items, all of the silver ware was gold, the goblets were golden and jeweled, as well as the plates. This was a king who liked to show off his wealth. The dark cherry wood chairs were lined with a golden trim, the hard wood floors covered wit ha square piece of red carpet. It was nice and very fancy. Amora then led them into the library, which was very extravagant, full of thousands and thousands of books. Like everything else in the castle, it was gaudily fancy. "This is of course the library, so much history has been placed in this room. Did you know that before we came to occupy this castle, this exact room was used for much of the war planning and plotting that has every occurred in this land? Years and Years ago, until now, this was the conference room where history was set in stone, where history was made." Her eyes sparkled with a joy and excitement that not many held when it came to things like this. She gave a small twirl in the room. "King Arthur owned this castle and spent many hours in this exact room, isn't that just amazing?" She asked as she turned to look at them, her eyes sparkling with knowledge and excitement. She loved to learn, she loved history and studying.

She then blushed lightly. "Sorry, mi'lord. I am rambling." She laughed softly before moving over to the window. "But better yet, this room has full view of the gardens! Its so lovely and peaceful, I spend so much time here, just learning...."She turned around again, suddenly, placing her hands behind her back. She looked down shyly, she could not help herself. She then blushed even harder. "Oh, forgive me my lord, I have not learned your name or your friend's name...all this time I hadn't had the decency to ask, how rude of me. I apologize."

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Being led around, he stared at how the other liked the place. It wasn't something he was so very fond of, to see a man with so many riches. This screaming how self absorbed the man was, if Isaiah would have done such a thing he would have never done it in such a way. Instead he would have fed some of the less off individuals in his providence. Not liking that they had to suffer on his expense, it was something that he did for several reasons on his own with his wealth. It showed that he was indeed a just and kind king while at the same time, he showed that he didn't quite care for riches as much as others might think. Plus after several hundred years the thrill of gold and jewels lost its appeal rather easily; not that he didn't like anything that shined and shimmered, it was just so tacky after one point. Simply something so stupid to worry about. Though the moment they walked into the library he seemed to open up, moving to the nearest self and pulling out a book. The first thing he had spied had been folklore and myth- how ironic when he was considered one. Swiftly he flipped the pages, but stopped when he listed to the fair maiden before him.

"Books hold so much knowledge" he spoke flatly, a truth sort of tone as he watched her. She seemed to so happy in the library unlike elsewhere- well aside from the gardens where he had found her in the first place. At this point Yun was playing with his pinwheel, watching as the small blades moved as he walked. He seemed much like a child in a candy shop with this one item, though the moment he felt his King gesture to him, his face turned slightly red. "This is Yun... he's one of the children I hold close..." he said, making the boy blush slightly from how the King spoke of him. He nodded slightly embarrassed then spoke. "He took me off the streets into his home... he's very kind..." he spoke, making Isaiah sigh. He didn't like being flattered and it showed. Yet instead of being ruthless like any other King, he simply patted the other on the head before opening the book to a particular page.

Eyes scanning the words as he found what he was looking for. What did the humans say of him. Fingers tracing the words that spoke of the incubus in lore, turning the page he found a rendering of himself. Evidently made by King Arthur himself. He shook his head with a slight laugh, the man always did draw him in a rather flattering light. The picture of him below showed him in modest clothing a ruby crown gracing his head with a few bandages showing. That was indeed him, he hadn't changed in years. Not even after this picture was painted or draw- depending on how it had met the page. Turning after a moment to eye her, he smiled softly. "Do you have any books that King Arthur wrote on the creature known as the Incubus..." he spoke, the man must have written more. He had to see what he had said about him, more than a picture and a few words stating he was the King. Surely the man adored him like any other creature that befell his gaze. Yune stood there, wondering what his King looked upon- he didn't pry and simply went to the window to look outside. Smiling childishly at the garden. "Its so pretty" he smiled down at it. He always liked plants. He was alway seen frequenting the small garden at his King's palace. All where allowed to come and partake of what was there, small fruits trees and bushes being the main attraction.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Amora turned to look at Isaiah and smiled, nodding. "Yes, indeed they do. So much knowledge, its hard to remember it all. I constantly have to reread books so I can remember it all." She sighed lightly, indeed happy in the library. Here she could just loose herself, forget what she was considered to be, the life she was forced to live and the depression that often took her. In the world of books there was no forgotten princess but merely a curious mind that wanted to know everything there was to know. Like in the gardens, she was not this unfit princess that she was cursed as. She was the air, the earth and the life of the garden. Without her it would not shine with such vigor and life as it did now. She was important in those two areas, she felt needed and welcomed. Amora looked down at Yun, smiling warmly. She looked up at Isaiah briefly before down at Yun once more. A child he held close, well, wasn't that lovely? He loved kids, that was good to know. She smiled at how the two met. "That is.....incredible." She looked up at Isaiah, seeming to be amazed. She then slowly smiled at him. Her eyes sparkled lightly in realization. He truly was kind it seemed, a true and kind king. One that truly fits their throne. "You truly are a kind heart...."She spoke, looking at him with new eyes. Something sparked in her eyes at this knowledge but one could not fully tell what it was. Perhaps desire?

"It is very nice to meet you, young Yun." She told him sincerely, not reaching out to shake his hand or anything of that sort. It was best she kept her hands to herself for she was nobody; Yun was a somebody and will be an even greater somebody someday. While she will remain in this castle till her dying day, till she breathes her very last breath. Depressing yes but surely the truth. Amora learned their names but did not offer hers, it was not important. Amora watched Isaiah open up a book and skim through it. It was by King Arthur, she would be able to tell which it was easily despite being blind. "Ah yes, the Incubus. I have read several books about them. They are quite interesting creatures. I read about an Incubus King once, King Arthur said quite a lot of nice things about him. I don't recall his name however...."She spoke lightly before moving over to the shelves and running her fingers along the books, reading the embedded tittles. Her shoulder very slightly brushed against his arm as she walked past. Her hair brushed against her back, lightly tapping him in the process as well. She smelled of sweet honey suckle and flowers. Obviously from her being outdoors. On the occasion she pulled a book out before stopping at 4. She walked over to Isaiah and held them out to him. “He wrote a section in each book.” She explained to him with a smile once more.

Feeling a bit shy so close to Isaiah, she let him take the books and moved from his side swiftly, doing a graceful curtsey once more. “You’re a fan of King Arthur as well?” She questioned conversationally as she looked at him once more. She wished she could see his face. She wondered if he truly was what he was said to be. The most good looking King alive. She would like to see for herself but sadly, she couldn’t. A soft hum came from her throat as she moved along the shelves. “If you’re really into King Arthur, I recommend this book. It is all about his success and life.” She stated as she pulled out a book and walked back to Isaiah, putting it down beside him. Her dark eyes fell on cute little Yun, a warm smile portraying her face. She moved over to the window with Yun, looking out as well. She lightly placed her hand on his shoulder. "Indeed it is, the greatest garden in the world." She said lightly. “Perhaps later on I can show you around it better….it is almost dinner time.”

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 am

Her compliment made his cheeks go red slightly, he waved a hand in her direction as if dispelling the words she spoke. "Think what you will..." he spoke modestly, he hated being flattered. Not one for praises at all, he held other things in higher regard than simply inflating his ego. The poor thing at this point was existent, just not much so from how he pounded it further into the ground everyday. There was no point in having one, none at all- it simply put one down a road of horrors which they brought upon themselves Not a thing he'd want. Fingers tracing dully over his own image he slowly snapped the book closed, eyes befalling both Yun and Amora as she addressed him. Yun smiled at her, giving off a light hearted giggled. He already liked this place, well not everyone in it, but he could easily warm up if he was around kind hearted people like his King and this servant. Blowing on the pinwheel as he eyed the garden from above, he seemed transfixed on its beauty. It was a wondrous thing, to look at such a gorgeous thing from another angel. It was like adopting a new point of view to look from, it made one believe they didn't see in tunnel vision when indeed most did. Unable to pry themselves from their self absorbed ways.

Hearing her speak of himself, he felt like waving that away to, but didn't do so as he was handed several books by her. The small touch he had been given by her brush by, seemed to light a fire in him- as much as his touch catch the attention of others when he wanted to feel the other it got to him. Shaking his head slightly he listened to her as she spoke "Thank you..." and with that he placed a few of the books down on a stool and was swiftly in them. Flipping through the pages with a slight grace as he befell several pages on his kind. Scanning the words, he understood that King Arthur had indeed taken his word on things, whether it was literal or not- depicting a set of wings, tail and horns in the first book to read up on. It seemed the man had been fascinated by him, depicting his exact features inside- the long spade tail that rode behind him, being able to stretch to rather long lengths, his twisted horns that pointed forward except for the tips that pointed up and the small set of wings that he barely showed to the world- the little things looking much like bat wings. He didn't really need them when he thought about it, but they must have been useful for something more than brushing hair off his shoulders. They where strong despite their size and could possibly one day lift him into the air with enough effort if he mustered it.

Turning back to her as he finished the first book swiftly, he grinned. A fan of King Arthur? It was more like the man was more of a fan of him. "I like his work..." he spoke softly towards her, that was the truth in the matter. He had always liked the man, even though it seemed most of the time all he rambled about was fighting, well that wasn't so bad when it came down to the fact that he had to keep his realm secure- he respected that. Looking at the book she placed down he wondered, "Thank you..." he spoke again, picking up the book and flipping through the pages. Did the other write about him in here as well? He mused, opening up to a page that indeed spoke of him. "He really was obsessed.... with me..." he mumbled softly as he traced his fingers over yet another picture of himself. It went to show that the man would drop nearly everything to let the King of Incubus into his castle. Now it seemed most things where intact, but he had to say the heirs where a little less than what he excepted of something King Arthur bred- lineage wise yes.

Yun turned to her excited as he held up his pinwheel. "Thank you... yay" he spoke out childishly before offering the pinwheel to her. "Want to play with it with me?" he spoke before blowing on it softly. It seemed he hadn't entirely realized she was blind, she moved with a grace that suggested otherwise to him. Plus he had never really been nearby a blind person befoer to even recognize it.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:19 am

It was unbelievable, the modesty that Isaiah held. She heard it with her own ears, the aloof modesty that he spoke as he waved her compliments aside. This was much like when Yun spoke highly of his king, the sigh he gave as if he was tired of hearing praises. A lot of people faked their modesty but she could tell the difference. This man, this king, did not like to be praised. How strange but nice as well. A smile came to her lips at this realization. He was by far the nicest king she had ever met. When she first came across him in the throne room, she had thought he was going to be like every other king. Every King or prince that came to visit always took up the King’s hate for her and hit her as well or just ignored her. Every one of them was stuck up and walked in a pompous way like that had a stick up their ass. Even if there weren’t one, she would have gladly put one up there for them. Amora studied Isaiah in silence. She truly wished she could see more then the outline of his body. She wanted to see his eye color, to be able to stare up into them and get lost in their beautiful bliss. To be able to see his face expressions as he talked or listened. She wondered what his thinking face was, she wanted to know oh so much about him.

As soon as Amora became aware of what she was thinking, she quickly shook her head turned it away from Isaiah. What was she thinking?! He was getting married in a couple of days. Not just to anyone either, but to her cruelest yet prettiest, and sluttiest sister. If he were marrying such a pretty girl like that, he would have no interest in someone like her. Someone who was a nobody and could not help keep his title as king. From what she heard from others, she was ugly. The head maid of course and a few of her friends would say she was beautiful, more beautiful then her sister in every aspect but they were supposed to say that, they were her friends right? How can she believe what they say if she can’t even see for herself. Not once had she been able to see what she looked like, having been blind since birth. Amora was ashamed herself for wanting to get close to someone who would want nothing to do with her and was marrying her sister. How pathetic was she? Amora looked out the window blankly before looking down at Yun as he became very happy and hyper. She blinked her dark blue eyes a few times before slowly crouching down to his height so their heads were even. She smiled at how excited he was then her smile turned into a shocked look. He wanted to play with her? Hn, children they were so naïve as to who they should not be talking to or asking to play. She liked Yun though, he was cute and very shy. She blinked as she watched the outline of his hand hold something out to her. She lightly gulped, a solid object. She heard him blow on it, what was it? She wracked her brain but came up with nothing. “I would love to, Little Yun.” She spoke lightly in a sincere tone. “But, may I as what it is?”

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 am

Yun looked up at her, wondering exactly what she meant for a moment before looking at her eyes. He saw the difference from others, but it didn't seem to sink into him at all. "Its a pinwheel..." he spoke with a giggle before blowing on it again. "It spins when I blow on it like this!" he spoke excitedly as he took in a big breathe and blew out at it, making the blades spin really fast now. The thing was flexible to some degree and soft to another. Not made of anything more than paper and plastic which seemed like a slight myth for these days. He looked up at her smiling happily, his tone was more than simply playful- it held happiness in it. Since he was around such nice and kind people, even if his King wouldn't admit much a thing even if he was put to death for it. Isaiah shifted as he read the other books at an accelerated rate before putting them down softly on at able, he turned to eye the two. Softly chuckling at the childish boy he had brought with him. The little boy could be very energetic when it came down to it and it looked like the other was simply fueling the boy's fuel.

Yun then blinked, looking up at her curiously. "Hrm.... What's your name?" he asked softly, he and his King hadn't ever asked- to catch up in other things. They hadn't had much time to think it over except for now- it seemed. His smile on his face holding as he questioned. Isaiah listening in, he had indeed forgot to ask the maiden about such a thing.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 pm

It was indeed hard to tell if Amora was blind or not, her eyes not being really cloudy like most. The only affect was that her eyes were a dull blue, which did give some sign that she was blind. Amora could not help but smile at the sweet child that wanted her to play with him. She still kept her hands to herself as she watched the wind that came from his mouth blow at the thing in his hand. She watched it swirl around in the pinwheel, shaping it out for her. She smiled and laughed softly, blowing at it with him. She laughed softly when hearing how happy Yun was, he truly was a cute kid. She did not need to see in order to know he was cute. She smiled at him again, he made her happy like she did him. She had always loved children, always good with the other kids in the kingdom. They all loved her but dared not to let their king know, knowing she was hated. The towns people did not know why she was hated but kept their distance from her as much as possible, not communicating with her despite her kindness. Though some where brave and chatted with her from time to time. She reached out hesitantly before patting him on the head softly. She smiled even more now. She then withdrew her hand, her smile fading at the question. She blinked a few times before smiling weakly. “My name holds of no importance, young Yun.” She looked at him before smiling a bit. “But so you may know, my name is Amora.” She winked at him kindly. The way her name sounded was soft and sweet, rolling off the tongue like a hard candy. A heavenly name spoken by a heavenly being. Her voice rang with beauty at the introduction of her name, it was just as pretty as she was it seemed but meaningful just like her words. To teach, she could teach someone so much If they spent enough time with her.

She slowly stood up, gently placing her hand on his head once more. So cute. She then looked over at Isaiah when feeling someone looking at her. She blushed lightly, turning her head away so her blind eyes rested on something else. A few stray strands of green locks rested at the sides of her face, looking a bit out of place but she made no movement to fix it. Perfection was overrated anyways. Amora looked towards the door when hearing the dinner bell. “It is dinner time, you must hurry along now. Princess Arlene and my King are not very patient, wouldn’t want to upset your future wife, hm?” She said softly with a smile though it broke her heart to say it. She smoothed out her dress neatly before giving a once more graceful curtsey. “I hope you enjoyed your tour, my lord. I would show you back to the dinning hall but that would not be a good idea on my part.” She bowed to him after in apology. “I hope you understand.” She spoke softly before gently placing a sweet kiss on Yun’s forehead before swiftly stepping out of the room, feeling her way to the door and exiting. Another servant then came into the library, smiling at them. “I have been asked to lead you to the dinning hall, please follow me, your majesties.” The servant said and bowed before leading the two towards the grand dinning area.

Inside the overly golden decorated room sat the king and of course, Arlene. Arlene looked over towards Isaiah, a sweet smile coming across her doll like face. She was in a more fancy dinner attire then she had been in earlier. Her long golden curls were let down loosely to frame her body and chair as she sat. Her hair was decorated with clips and jewels that made her hair sparkle and shimmer. Around her head sat a small silver tiara imbedded with tones of diamonds. She wore a light blue dress that had dark blue sheer fabric over the skirt part and had dark and light blue-stripped sleeves. It was decently pretty but what made it fancy were all the accessories she put on to make it gorgeous. She wore a red cape, a jewel belt, earrings, necklaces, rings, etc. It was, much like the room, gaudily fancy. Her lips were painted with a sparkle gloss which gave them that more kissable look. Her bright blue eyes remained on him before looking at her father, batting her eyelashes. “I can’t wait for the wedding.” She sighed romantically as she looked back at Isaiah, gesturing to the empty seat beside her. She wanted him to sit with her of course. “My dear friend, what have you been doing this entire time? Did you enjoy yourself?” The King asked as servants came in with platters and platters of food, placing them on the table before them.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Hearing her speak so lowly of herself made both of them cringe, the thought of an individual so pious hadn't crossed their minds entirely. Yun looked up at her wide eyed. He wanted to know here name. "I like the name" he giggled, truly he did as did Isaiah after hearing- forcing himself to remember this single name. Then she stood leaving, telling them that dinner was ready. What of it? He didn't eat that way any way, he would need to pick someone up at one point for a feed- the incubus not exactly hungry at the moment, but knew at one point hunger would indeed strike him down savagely. With the new servant dawning upon them, ushering them out- he had no other option when it came to it. He went with the other, Yun by his side as the two went to the dinning hall. Yet again the place was rather gaudy, he didn't enjoy this fact about the place. It was too furnished for him, without much physical hesitation he took a seat beside the princess. Looking at the other King, his child friend taking a seat beside him as well- he wouldn't have it any other way.

Adjusting himself in the seat he eyed the other King. "walked the gardens and the library with my friend here..." he spoke simply, not speaking of Amora to the other. No need to anger the other in any way while he was still in his presence. He didn't need to kill another King while in his presence, much like the last Kingdom he had 'adopted' the King had been killed mysteriously after he had been engaged to its daughter. No one seemed to pin it on the Incubus King, unaware of his true powers that he hid from the world. Yet to be sprung against someone he truly hated. So far there had been no man that truly deserved that title, but surely one day it would happen. A war that would shake him to the point of showing it; smiling softly to the others. He refused to show any weakness, show that he truly didn't eat what he was going to be handed. He'd only partake in a small amount of what was there and let the child each whatever he didn't want if that was how the boy saw it. Either way he'd rather grab a girl and have her instead- not Arlene though. The woman had already struck him the wrong way with how she handled things. The little spoiled brat.

He never wanted to marry anyone like here and it was liable that she wouldn't last long in his keep after learning his true colors as opposed to the face he held before the others. A monster would show its form to the monstrous maiden and maybe she would cower in fear or grow attached to him- either way it would be he controlling her. Not the other way around. He already had a rather tight hold on her and those here from his looks, the charm of an incubus nearly unbreakable. Yes there where loopholes that generated problems like those that where blind that where unable to feel the full effect, but the lack of a large amount of them kept the tide with him, not against him. Inside he smiled devilishly, long spaded tail moving against the back of his outfit a little from anticipation. What would come soon, wouldn't surprise him in the least- unline his prey beside him.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:14 pm

"The gardens are a true beauty aren't they?" The king responded with a nod, seeming to believe him. He looked at the two and smiled broadly, his smile couldn't get any bigger across his pudgy face. His greedy fingers grasped at many pieces of the feast, taking two large pieces of mutton and turkey legs. He grabbed scoops of cranberry sauce and mounds out mashed potatoes. The food just piled on his plate and indeed he was going to eat it all. Arlene on the other hand took a little bit onto her plate like Isaiah, it mostly containing of salad. She had to keep her flawless form, well flawless. She looked over at Isaiah and smiled, trying to show him how she didn't each much which would be cheaper and how she could be healthy. There was conversation though the night though of course, Isaiah did not talk much. It was mostly about the up coming wedding and how the king was so ecstatic that they were going to combine their kingdoms.

All Arlene really had to say was how beautiful she was going to look in her dress and what she wanted and such. As for, it was really boring. By the end of the dinner the King excused himself to go do his kingly duties, disappearing out of the room. Arlene stood up gracefully. She then looked at Isaiah. "Feel free to....visit my room anytime, my dear husband-to-be....but leave the brat." She looked at Yun briefly before walking out of the room with a passing wink to Isaiah.On the King's way to his duties, a servant pulled him aside and whispered a few things in his ear. The king's blue eyes widened before narrowing in furry. "She what?!" He growled darkly, anger taking over him. The servant looked at him in fright before running off to get out of the way of his rage.

The King then marched off to find Amora, he knew exactly where to find her. It turns out a servant had seen the two dancing in the gardens and how Isaiah was nice and carried her to the quarters and then spent time in the library together. Unfortunately, the servant that saw all this was the wrong one to see. The one you would not want to see since she hated Amora. The King stomped into the gardens, easily finding Amora amongst the flower beds." Amora you little whore!" He growled dangerously as he grabbed her roughly by the hair, yanking her up to meet his face. Amora's eyes shot wide open as she cried out in pain and surprise at the sudden abuse. She looked at the king with blind, frightened eyes. "You skank! How dare you attempt to lure your sister's husband! Let me tell you now, you are a worthless nothing, your are hideous and a disgrace, no man will ever fall for you! Stop wasting your time. You disgust me. I guess my punishments haven't been enough...."He hissed before throwing her onto the ground. "I will make sure you never speak to him again!!!"

Amora cried out in pain as she was kicked in the stomach and then in her face. The king stepped on it over and over again before punching her in the jaw. He once more grabbed her by the hair and threw her into the concrete this time. This went on before the King was calm. He straightened his robes and walked off, leaving Amora on the cobble stone, beaten. Tears streamed down her face as she weakly pushed herself up, her arms wobbling from pain as she did so. She coughed violently a few times, blood coming up from her lips. She moved back into the flowers and curled up into a little ball as she began to sob. She hurt so bad, her entire body was throbbing. He had never beaten her so hard before. She had thought it was bad before but now....now this was....the worst thing that ever happened to her. Her face began to swell, making her crying eyes burn even more. Bruises were already forming, looking deep and very painful. "Mother....help me...."She whispered rasply, crying even harder, not touching the plate that was not too far from her. All it had was a well made sandwich, untouched for he had interrupted her before she could even take a bite. Now her starving stomach hurt even more from the kicks, growling with starvation but she was in too much pain to eat.

Why was it always her that had to suffer? She couldn’t remember what she had done to ever deserve this. Back when her mother was alive, things were never like this. She was loved by her sisters, father, mother and servants. She was the most loved girl there for she was the prettiest and most innocent. People did feel sorry for her because she was blind but they always faded away when they saw how happy she was despite her lack of sight. Her mother was a beauty that no one could ever compare to and she was the kindest of all. That was back when her father was an actual decent person. Those days were gone now and she wondered what went wrong. Sure her mother died but why was it that she was treated this way? Was it only her mother that brought the kindness upon her and that that she was gone they stopped being nice to her? Amora could not understand. She curled up tighter, letting out a whimper of pain. She could still remember her mother’s sweet smile and kind words. She could remember the warmth of her body as she was embraced. She would always tell her how much she would always be loved. Where was that love now?

Amora slowly opened her puffy red eyes, seeing little balls of white life dancing around her, even laying on her. Fireflies. The little bugs moved around, swaying from side to side as if trying to comfort her. One landed on her nose and stayed before she shook her head very slightly, making it fly off. The grass hugged her fragile form as she remained curled up. Her hair was all frayed and a disaster from the abuse, many strands laying out amongst the grass, almost blending. Her hair beads were scattered all over the grass as well. Despite the abuse a few moments ago, it was a lovely, lovely night. The air was at a comforting temperature and the sky was full of beautiful bright stars all surrounding a full moon. Crickets played their music but it seemed sadder then usual, as if they were grieving for her torturous life. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, the fireflies still surrounding her, not wishing to leave her all alone. They were here for her, they were her friends. Her only true friends, the others were family to her. The earth, the creatures, the insects, they were all her friends. Without them and her books, she would truly be nothing.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Indeed the whole charades had been nothing he wanted as he listened on. Such an expensive child, he mused- making sure that Yun ate as they went. Isaiah barely touched a thing when it came down to it, eating far less than his bride to be. It would have been an amusing thing to see. Yun was fine with everything, eating only what he liked and what fit his little belly. Filling it up to a small degree like his King as the feast went on. Then when it was over, even with the other's hard comment he shook, holding onto his friend here. Isaiah watched her irritably as she walked off, not allowing the other to see the anger in his eyes as he slowly rose. "Let us go outside..." he spoke to the boy. Yun nodded, hugging the taller male before they made their way outside. At about this time the King had already beaten up the poor girl Amora, setting up a horrible scene for the two to see.

The moment they hit the garden, its beautiful surroundings didn't hit them- it was the sobbing that both he and the youth could hear. It was Yun whom found her, mouth agape with the incubus behind him. Isaiah eyed the child and the two nodded. "Go fetch the head nurse..." he spoke to Yun who swiftly was off. He had only gotten down part of how the castle curved and would most likely take a bit of time to find her let alone the servant quarters. Isaiah took no time at all, bending down by her side. "What happened to you Amora..." he spoke to her softly, not daring to touch her from how painful she looked. He couldn't do much at the moment while he was in his hidden form, though he intended to not stay that way entirely. The need arising in him from the horrible condition she laid in. Staying as close as he could bare to be near her, he pressed a hand to her hand. "I'll fix you..." he said it simply as if it where such an easy task as he drew back.

Slowly slipping from his human form to a much more succulent one. Two sets of horns where seen on his head, points twisted in a maddening way, the set towards his front slightly shorter than the one behind. Three dark and long spade tails quickly erupted from under his garb, the pointed ends stabbing the ground irritably- he hadn't liked the look he saw of her and he didn't want her to suffer through the pain either. With that a set of black angelic wings graced his back, they where folded keeping their large size compact at the moment. With this his lure towards any living creature increased, his look would make others carve him in an unnatural way. His allure stronger than a normal whim of desire now. Slowly he pulled his powers to his hand, bending down to touch her. He would numb her pain and bring about an increased healing factor to her form. Isaiah himself would heal in less than two days from such an act; that was if anyone would ever want to lay a hand on the beautiful beyond words man.

Back to top Go down
TwilightsEssence
Sexed
TwilightsEssence

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Amora tried to silence her sobs upon hearing footsteps but it was far too late. The fireflies scattered at the presence of the two. She did not open her eyes for she knew who it was. She did not want them to see her like this but it was too late. Why were they the ones who had to find her like this? She did not want them to know that her father did this to her, that is was because she was seen with them. She knew Isaiah was smart and would figure it out eventually. When the other was told to get the head nurse she wanted to protest but her throat was killing her. She whimpered at the pain before curling up even more. She wanted to tell Isaiah to go away, not to look at her but no words seemed to be able to pass through her lips. Her eyes looked up at Isaiah before darting away, she did not answer him. She bit her bottom lip, trying ot move away but stopped when he touched her. She looked at him confusedly. He will fix her? How? She raised her head but winced from the throbbing that took place.

Amora felt like something was changing around her but she paid no mind to her. Her body was an endless case of hurt. She gasped as the pain suddenly stopped and her body began to heal. She looked at him with disbelief before understanding. He was special, gifted. When she started to feel better she slowly sat up, her body so numb. Her throat still hurt though, it was the only thing that did hurt. She placed a slender hand on her throat before looking up at him. So...kind. Her cloudier eyes filled with tears but she was smiling a bit. She then parted her lips, mouthing a thank you before scrunching her eyebrows. She couldn't....she couldn't speak! Fear striked her eyes as she treid to speak again, failed, another attempt, fail. She then cried a bit more. She couldn't talk now! She drew herself up in a fetal position, burrying her face in her knees.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)   Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever yours my brutal last petal(Me and CorruptedHatred)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next