Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:42 pm

"damnation" he whispered to him. "Fine. I'll do it" she said reluctantly, looking away from him. Her body stopping from helping the other now.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female
Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:47 pm

He smiled as he kissed her lips and took her wrist in his hand. "Swore on the life of the preacher that you will do as I ay and not be unfaithful to me." Desmond said as he got close to cumming into her womb.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Starting at him, she nodded- but why the life of the preacher. "I swear" she said simply as she was lifted.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:56 pm

Desmond smiled as he slit her wrist and one of his and then let their blood flow into each other's veins. "Good girl." His tongue went across the wound before he showed her a new scar of a D on her wrist. "You belong to me. Now, back to getting you filled with my seed." He said as he put her on top of him and forgot to mention she could only go 5 feet away from him before being stopped with pain.

Last edited by DeathsEnemy_1 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Glaring at him as he went on, there wasn't much she could do about it. She couldn't really protest now that she had been marked.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:03 pm

His eye narrowed as he turned them over and put her on top of him. " No, ride and me and show my that sexy body of yours."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:08 pm

"Get me out of here first" she said simply, glaring down at him as she was able to stretch her black wings.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:12 pm

He scowled as he gripped her breasts and looked at her. "Don't you dare order me around. I'll let the preacher see us right now." Desmond said as the preacher stopped with his cock near her face.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Glaring at him, she drew her wings around her body. "Fine" she spat, he wouldn't see her with her wings this way. None had really known she was an angel and now that her body weas adapting to its new form- the man wouldn't even recognize her.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:26 pm

Desmond pushed her off of him and had a collar locked around her neck. "Now, people will see you in your old form. His hands held her shoulders as he picked her up. "You are such a brat."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Growling she eyed him, her form forcing herself back to her knew form. It was what her god wanted despite her enslavement.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Desmond waves his magic off of the collar that would only come off if he wanted it to. "Don't be such a bitch. Come on, I'm making a house for us in the forest."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Glaring at him, she bared her teeth then looked away. He had drained most her energy and she was on the verge of fainting. Before she knew it she had gone limp in his arms.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:32 pm

His hands held her close to him as he walked towards the forest. "It'll be a nice house where I can fuck you evey night and hear you moan. Maybe a child's birth place."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 am

She wasn't even awake as he spoke, simply out from all the pain and everything.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 am

He carried her into the house that seemed to magically appear before them. Desmond stroked her slit to give her pleasant dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))   The Darkness Spreads  ((Me and CorruptedHatred)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Spreads ((Me and CorruptedHatred))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2