Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Zuhayr smiled as he listened to the other's reaction. He had seen the reaction a while ago, but to hear it now, it was priceless. Zuhayr moved closer to the incubus and put a hand on the side of his head, rubbing it a little. "Mm..You're too cute," he whispered softly. "Say yes, don't worry. I'm not stealing you away from your master. I may ask him permission to have you, but I certainly won't steal you," he whispered before he leaned in and kissed the other's cheek before moving to push the other against the wall. He paused however when he knew the other's master was in the room. He sighed, realizing he hadn't been quick enough. Hopefully he had stirred up enough emotions in the other male that he would take the bait and go out with him, even if it was just once.

Chantz blinked as he watched the other and smiled. He moved into the other's hand and let out a content squeak before nodding. "I do," he whispered softly. "May I?" he asked politely as he put his hands onto the other's and held onto it. He watched the blind man when he spoke and nodded his head quickly. "I know I don't have to, but I'd like to do anything I could if you'd let me stay here," he whispered softly before leaning in an nuzzling the man's neck. He let out soft content sounds before he blushed deeply and giggled while holding onto Isaac. "Just name it, and I'll do it," he said as he seemed to glow. He was excited someone would ask him if he wanted to stay. Even if the man seemed a little scary, Chantz thought of Isaac as a nice man. A nice man that needed to be served even if he didn't need the rabbit demon to swear allegiance.

Raphael blushed as he shivered and moaned at every little action the other made. He wasn't sure why he loved everything so much. Sure the curse helped, but he was certain that half of his excitement didn't come from the other. He grinned as he followed the other and kissed the other's cheek as they headed out to get the other some food. He was a little tired and hungry himself, but he couldn't eat cake. He would see if he could get something for him to eat. He knew how to get the ingredients he needed to make his drink and fill his sensitive stomach. He leaned in close to the other once they were out of the room. His tongue flicked over the soft flesh before he noticed there were two knew editions in the room. He quickly stopped and blushed as he looked for his master's food.

Omen grinned before ordering the other some chocolate cake and he moved down then, going under the table once more. He didn't plan on giving the other a blow job, but he did plan on teasing. "Dessert, it's the best part. After dessert, naughty things happen," he purred as he rubbed the front of the other's pants. "Little angel, wouldn't you like to experience the naughty things soon? I promise you'll love every moment. You'll be begging for more."

Omen watched the other, hearing the plate set down on the table then before he heard the waiter clear his throat and he gazed towards the direction of the waiter. He mumbled under his breath as the waiter started to pull the table cloth up and he was startled when the man showed his face, so much so that his instincts forced him to look at the face. His eyes widened as he watched the man before him stare at him, his eyes flickering to an unnatural black and the waiter trembled before screaming in pain. The scream making Omen move out from under the table and grab the angel and start to take him out of the restaurant. Only the waiter's legs could be seen from under the table cloth. His body twitching violently before blood began to seep out of every inch, pooling around him. Processes that should have taken longer occurred in seconds. He no longer screamed as his body decayed, the smell of rotting flesh filling the air before his body turned to nothing but dust in clothing. Not even bones remained. Simply piles of dust. Some thought it was some kind of sick joke, though Omen knew it was nothing of the sort.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Initially he had not expected to get into a predicament like this, his body feeling the hard wall behind him as his spine connected- the other man having so swiftly pushed him into it. It was indeed a rather strong advance that tugged on his mind, making his cheeks produce a rather large and bright blood red appeal to them. This man was so direct with the matter that it was starting to make the little incubus loose any cool or calm he could have had- body rejecting any thoughts of protesting as he seemed to press up against him slightly. His darker tendencies growing stronger as his much more robust form ached to be released. Indeed the boy could change, much like any other incubus he had the ability to change his form; not persay shapeshift, but shift in a sense. It ws rather rare when he felt this feeling, body almost acting on its own accord even as his master entered the scene, trying to fight these sensations- yet being too weak.

The little rabbit demon was rather cute, though he'd admittedly never say that out loud as he felt the other's soft body rub against his own. A weak yet slightly pronounced tingle of pink came to his cheeks as he looked down at the other. "You'd have to ask Chii... he cleans the place up..." he said, sort of tossing the little guy to someone else as he turned to eye his somewhat raging master whom was taking in the little rabbit and the blind man at hand. His eyes shifting from one to the other until he was locked fully on the man and his little incubus. To say that Volcan was one to share was a hard bet entirely- the demon was horribly selfish and protective. Most of the time it was hard to distinguish any selfless acts with his much more self centered demeanor. With his own eyes flickering from the large glowing mass of his master back to the demon bunny, he slowly stood up- hand slipping from the other's head. "Though at the moment... it'd be better if you met my master... before he ripped the incubus in two..." he said in a slight undertone, eyes shifting straight back to the mass that he identified as his master. The slight brush of wings to his shoulder evident to him even as the wings weren't seen by any beings eyes.

He had been content with his little angel, especially with the added feverish attention he was being given from the under stimulated male. He wanted more, that was quite fine- the demon would easily comply, just as long as he was given about as much pleasure if not more as last time, but that wasn't what crossed his mind as he eyed the blind man. Eyes flickering to a much darker toned red as he started after the blind. Jealously would easily describe what was motioning to do such a thing as he was swiftly behind the two, breathe upon the other's back as he growled. "Nice to meet you too" his tongue being about as sharp as it could be in his rage, there was no telling what he'd do next as he placed a hand to the blind man's back. Rip him in half? Seemed rather likely as Chii seemed under the other's spell, even with his master so close.

Isaac twitched slightly at sight of his master, his own stance being shaken as if he had been knocked off his feet. Swiftly he caught his balance and started to edge towards the other. His master was a large brute in his anger, but the sightless man had been in enough with the demon that he knew how to calm him; the matter was approaching it cautiously without being ripped apart with the others. His steps light as he glanced at the rabbit and shook his head a 'no' as if saying- Don't follow me.

It had startled the angel, making him wonder what had horrified the man to scream out in pain- it didn't seem to register as the demon ushered him out. His face showing a large amount of innocence as he clung to the arm of the other. "What happened to him?" he asked curiously. He didn't know about the other's eyes and even if he was told- he wouldn't fear. He had seen much worse admittedly in the void. Though he did give slight a pout, he hadn't even been able to try out the dessert the other had gotten for him. Oh well, at least he had tried. As for the void, it seemed the void's touch to the angel's body was 'wearing' off, his body becoming hotter as time progressed. Yes the angel could whether most weather- especially the cold, but it seemed he was reverting slightly to his past form. Something the void wouldn't have wanted.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Zuhayr had loved every little reaction the other had. He had seen the scene occur moments earlier, but every small sound he heard, made his day. He tried to slow down his vision to get everything as close as he could. It wore him down a lot but he was certain it would be helpful. The boy's master was growing possessive and he knew he had to be ready, and preferable, as close as he could be to real time, perhaps with a few seconds warning on any punches the other might wish to throw. It was annoying though, like he had explained, it was like watching a movie with the audio being off. It gave him a headache to constantly see lips moving and arms flailing but no matching words to go with them, until minutes or hours later.

Chantz smiled when he saw the pink, his small hands reaching up to the other's cheeks, his finger s tips brushing against the pink his eyes had picked up on. He bit down on his bottom lip before he nodded. "Okay," he whispered when Chii's name came up. He looked over to see Chii and the strange blind man. Zuhayr seemed uneasy, and he had every reason to be. Volcan didn't look all that pleasant. "Meet, your master?" he whispered. The man looked horribly upset. Chantz gulped as his ears pressed back and his small tail twitched. He played with his skirt a little before he gazed at Volcan. Did he have to be this man's pet so he could be able to stay here with the kind man and his friend, Chii?

Raphael smiled as he kept close to Volcan before gasping at how the other reacted to the blind man's advance on beautiful Chii. He frowned moving to go after his master. Jealous hit Raphael hard. He knew Volcan had been with Chii longer then him, but the archangel didn't like how the attention had focused so quickly on Chii. He frowned, his cheeks a deep red, feeling somewhat humiliated at being left there as his master moved to try and get Zuhayr away from his pet. He watched as Zuhayr turned and faced Volcan, seeming calm despite the uncomfortable situation. "Sir, I don't mean any trouble. I wanted to ask if I could take your pet on a date. I certainly won't steal him from you, I'll return him to your home, as you see fit. I'll offer you that rabbit demon for one date. If you're pet enjoys the time we spend together, perhaps we could do it again. I'll keep my hands to myself, as well as my dick," he said calmly. Raphael couldn't help but laugh at how straight forward zuhayr was being. He wanted a date, and he was willing to do almsot anything for it, including offer the small rabbit demon. He found that somewhat cruel and he could tell the rabbit demon did too. the small creature slowly sinking down to his knees and crying. Certainly it was an emotional little being, but cute even despite his small sobs.

Omen sighed as he held the angel close. "I'm cursed.. I'm not going to lie. He's dead. He died a horrible death," he told the boy before kissing his cheek. "When someone looks into my eyes, they died, painfully. It's a curse my father placed upon me, because I don't like to kill. Only my true love is able to look in my eyes. though..I rather not try and find out if you or anyone else is that true love." He sighed. "If you feel up for it, I'll give you some cake when we get to the hotel. We needn't do anything, I doubt you'll feel in the mood now. So we can sit in the room and have dessert, with no interruptions. I just want you to feel...normal. Know that I will wait for you, even if you don't like me anymore."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Yes the little rabbit would need to be Volcan's pet as well as Issac's little friend if he hoped to stay with him. Though it would be admittedly harder if he started anything like this with the others. Chantz had a chance at being with them, it was a rather good one really, but he wasn't going to say that as his master grew even more angered. With the mention of the rabbit demon, his eyes slid to little Chantz, ignoring his own blind individual who was creeping towards him. It seemed he hadn't even thought about the fact that the life force being would want to calm the demon, then again he didn't get mad so much- so he rarely kept a memory of that sort of thing. Eyes flickering in an enraged manner back at the blind man. Teeth baring out his lips menacingly, his wings where still beating irritably, no sound of their flaps- just the feel of their push if they pressed into you. Then slowly he forced the wings to the blind man's sides, their edges brushing against him in no pleasant manner. He had already started off on the wrong foot.

It seemed like an interesting trade, something that made even the demon think for a moment, but after a moment he shook it off. Wings pressing heavily against the other's form. They were strong, no one could deny it- they where Volcan's wings after all. Hissing somewhat he drew closer. Eyes beating a steamed expression. "What's your name?" it seemed he wanted to know the blind man's name before he crushed him. Hand going for the other's jaw as if he grasp it and pull the other forward towards him roughly. He wasn't one fond to having dead bodies in his apartment, or quick killings. So there was quite the chance that if he did kill him, it would be slow and painful. Chii still seemed in a daze even as his master grew even more irritated with this man before him, with Zuhayr- the man who had already crossed a few things he didn't like.

He couldn't really snap out of it, it was the nicest thing that had happened to him in quite some time. Yes he had Isaac and his master, but this man he was so fresh- it just made him turn beet red so badly. With Isaac coming up behind his master, he had to dodge the wings as they moved, a rather hard task, but he got through it- dodging only barely every few seconds or so. It looked like he was dancing and doing a horrible one at that, until he was behind the other- slowly placing a hand on his master's back. Volcan knew who it was the second he felt the other's touch, the little life force drainer. Ears twitching somewhat irritably he turned to eye him, swiftly being kissed on the lips. His anger quickly subsided into a slight confusion. It seemed moving him from one mood to the other was the only way to make him forget his rage. Isaac hugged the other tightly, a look on his face suggesting that he really didn't want to be the one to do this. "How about you think a different way around this?" he said, the demon nodded after a slight pause then turned back to the time being. A nasty grin on his lips, ah yes he had thought of something better than killing him.

He wasn't really turned off by what the other was saying. Though the thought of dieing in some horrid manner just by looking into someone's eyes seemed a bit weird. He didn't second guess it as he drew closer to the other- his mood was somewhat shot, but it didn't matter. "Okay" hearing the other speak made his heart calm down some, his head rested slowly against the other as they walked. He didn't want to leave him, his hand grasping the other's tightly. He would wait for him, that was something that was keeping him near- along with his love for the demon.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Raphael stared at the whole scene before him. He knew it was childish but every moment that Volcan focused more on the others, the more enraged the archangel became. He was the newest pet, he knew that Chii and Isaac took priority over him, but it didn't stop his jealousy. How dare Volcan stop paying attention to him! How dare the demon completely blow him off, for that, that blind man! He wasn't even attractive! His lips curled and he frowned as he glared angrily at the scene before him. He clenched his fists and felt his cheeks turn a soft pink from how hot he was getting just trying to stay still. He had been fine with this all until he realized how serious Volcan had been.

Chantz had moved over to Raphael, having realized that Isaac hadn't wanted him to follow. The rabbit demon needed to feel safe, and considering the situation at hand he thought Raphael would be the safest individual to be around. He reached a small hand up, touching the angel's arm. His cheeks were pink, tears had stained his eyes. Thought had crossed his mind, he wanted to live here, but he wanted to be the one to suggest that he became Volcan's pet, or Volcan could suggest it, or even Isaac, but he didn't want someone to try and give him away to protect themselves. His small fingers tapped the Angel's arm before his eyes widened when Raphael tensed and suddenly he found himself crashing to the floor, one hand going out to break the fall, and there was a snap. Hot flames shot up his arm, it wasn't really on fire, but it hurt, the small rabbit demon crying loudly now as he curled up into a ball. Raphael startled from the whole event wasn't sure what to do. He hadn't meant to hurt the rabbit demon.

Zuhayr gasped, shoving past Volcan, despite knowing it was not the wisest move. He moved to Chantz scooping the small demon up into his arms and holding him close. Chantz whimpered holding onto Zuhayr since he was the first person to get a hold of him. Raphael tried to move to help the little rabbit demon, to heal him, but Chantz started to panic when the angel neared him. The small rabbit demon eventually pushing Zuhayr away when he remembered the man had tried to use him to get away, and he quickly ran off and hid in the laundry room, trembling as he moved back into the corner, much like a small animal would do. He trembled and let out small whimpers. Zuhayr and Raphael unsure what to do now.

Omen sighed as rubbed the other's side before shaking his right arm a little before having a plate appear and the cake they had gotten appear on it, along with a fork. "I'm no angel, but I have tricks up my sleeves. Go ahead and eat it. I know you want too," he said with a smile before kissing the other's neck gently and letting out a playful growl. "You'll love it, I guarantee it," he whispered as he spotted the hotel, just about a block away, they would reach it soon enough and they could just enjoy the night together. He was a little frustrated he probably wouldn't have sex tonight, but that was fine. He knew the angel would come back to him if he was drawn back to the void. After all, what kind of person would not want to hand around the only person to really pay attention to you?
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:59 pm

He liked to give all his pets there own special attention, but at the time- he hadn't like what was happening so his mind had shifted to simply helping out his incubus. Now everything was ending up as a mess- it made him sigh and grumble, holding the urge to simply slip into the kitchen and fix it all that way. Instead he, eyed those here- watching as Isaac abandoned him whole heartedly for the little rabbit. All those here that could had seen what happened and were effected in their own manner by how the angel had accidentally burned the little rabbit.

Within seconds the blind life force drainer was in the laundry room, a hand at the door as the little demon cowered in a corner. Like others of his kind, he could only see alive life force, not something that held no life to it. So any piles of clothing where oblivious to his site as he took a few steps forward. "hey?" he said softly, he could be a nice guy- he was trying to be, but it seemed he wasn't getting too far in that department as he slid on a nearby sock and crashed to the ground. Missing a pile of clothing that could have cushioned him well, his lips produced a weak moan from it all. As for being a fighter, he was one, but his built suggested otherwise. He couldn't take to many hits, even in bed he was at a loss if the incubus wanted to press on further than about ten minutes. Maybe that had been why the demon master of his had gotten the incubus. The two could last longer than he could. Everyone had perks, that just wasn't one of his.

Chii was slowly coming to, his hands covering his mouth and cheeks in an ashamed manner. "I'mm.... sorryyy..." he moaned weakly as he sunk to his knees. No he hadn't frankly wanted something like that to happen--- well in front of his master--- so this had been a rather bad experience for him as he went to a sitting position on the floor. Completely missing what happened to the poor rabbit demon and his friend Isaac. He looked like he was going to cry, as if he knew whatever had happened around with the others was his fault. It tore at him as he buried his head and let out a soft weep, he hadn't wanted this to happen- not at all! It looked like he'd be prying Volcan's attention again from the actions that spilled from his tears, but it seemed that the demon was swiftly on his feet, moving towards the archangel and the blind man. His mood was undetermined as it seemed he tried to get his angel back. He hadn't wanted to anger the other, he just wanted to protect his lovelies. He loved them all in his own manner as for how the blind man offered the rabbi demon; he hadn't thought much of it, considering he didn't know frankly what was up with the little thing. Right no focused on his angel as he brought a wing around him.

Seeing the cake reappear changed his mood slightly as he felt the others lips on him again and heard the luscious words he spoke. Nodding with a blush painted on his face, he eyed the other with batting eyelashes before taking the force. Eating and walking seemed like an odd thing as he started to munch on the chocolate happily. "mmmm" he said softly as he took another bite, well it looked like the void angel liked a variety of things.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Chantz squeaked when he saw the other fall and he moved to him, though his arm burned and his eyes filled with tears. He moved to Isaac letting his injured arm just hang at his side as he used the other to check the other for any wounds, once he was done he curled up against the other and whimpered. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he whispered as he put his head on the other's chest, draping his good arm over the other's chest. His small rabbit ears twitched and he curled up against the other, wrapping one leg around the other's and kissing his neck gently. "Let me make it better," he whispered as he crawled over the other, ignoring his injured arm as he straddled the man. Would Isaac be happy at this? His last master had liked it when Chantz sat in his lap. They never had sex, because he last master was far too big for Chantz to take in, and the rabbit would bite him if he tried.

Zuhayr moved to Chii while Volcan was distracted and he put a hand on the other's cheek and kneel down before him. "Ah, shush, it's okay. It's not your fault," he whispered as he rubbed the other's cheek a little. "Look at me," he started, "I know you're sorry and so does everyone else. the one at fault here is myself. I'll take my leave if that is what your master wants. I don't want to do anything to disturb your home anymore then I already have." He nipped the other's neck leaning back. "Beautiful little Chii, I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused."

Raphael trembled and looked at Volcan, his eyes filled with anger and sorrow. He hesitated before moving to the demon and taking in a small shaky breath. "I love you," he whispered softly and whimpered. "Please, Volcan. Can't you give them one date?" he whispered. "Stop focusing on that strange blind man so much, it makes me jealous, and I'm not one to have the best temper," he sighed before nipping the other's ear and pressing up against him. He wondered if by doing all this, if he could get the other physically aroused. "Fuck me," he whispered into the other's ear. "We can bring you're food with us, and have some private fun..." he was now trying to lighten the mood, hopefully make Volcan happy with the idea of sex and food.

Omen smiled as he laughed and told the other he was adorable before they finally reached the hotel and he brought the other inside, and upstairs. He had the door open quickly. The scent of vanilla coming out of the room, and fresh roses. petals covered the bed and room, candles lined up in various places in the room. He brought the other inside and made him sit before getting some movies. "Here, we can just cuddle and watch a movie. Go ahead and pick one. Sorry there isn't much selection, I don't tend to bring too many to the hotel room," he said softly as he watched the other, his cheeks a soft pink as he wondered if the other liked the room and the idea of cuddling.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Isaac didn't need to be paid this way, but he wouldn't exactly fight it as he took a sitting position the rabbit demon sitting on his lap in his own manner. Then the boy was straddling him as he sat atop him, his eyes blinked in a childish manner as he listened to the other after being kissed on the neck. "Its all good..." he mumbled softly, he didn't want the little being to over do anything. He had already been harmed and here was his 'savior' tripping like a clutz. Hugging his arms around the other, he finally answered the other back with nuzzling his ears- they where close enough. "You don't need to... " he said, he wasn't one for sex on any sexual favors. He only did it with the incubus to feed the poor guy, he didn't like sex even in particular, he was more of a cuddly person- despite how he acted at times. That could have been another reason why Volcan had taken in the Incubus, they where sex oriented right?

With the other man comforting him, he slowly did look up at the other. His eyes wide like dishes that seemed to only get a bit wider as he sobbed much like a little child. He was still a child when it came to talking with others and relationships, it was easily seen as he let the other touch him. "you don't need to be sorry" his voice was small, even with what the other said- he still felt rather guilty. He still felt like he needed to apologize to everyone for what happened, still unaware of the little rabbit, he turned to look for the little creature then turned to look back at the blind man. "What happened to Chantz?" he asked with a soft sniff.

Volcan listened to the other, letting the other go against him as he spoke his love to the demon. He loved the other and with the angel speaking about letting the two have a simple date, he seemed much more open now as he was handed a bit more on his plate by the angel. A nip to the ear did give his member a jolt, making it push out a little towards the angel- he was connected to the other in more than one way and wished to taste the other again. The other speaking so outright, indeed made his member jump along with the craving that appeared in his eyes. His mind shooting entirely to the other as he kissed the blue eyed angel's cheek hungrily before letting a trail of kisses make its way to the boy's neck, he sucked for only a little bit as he pressed the other closer to his chest so he could feel what indeed he was doing to him. "Fine" he seemed to growl impatiently as he pushed the other away for a moment. "Get the food?" he grinned, he'd get ready in the room if the other understood his gist as he turned tail to eye the blind and the incubus. "Fine... have a date!" he said as if it weren't anything he'd ever fight over. His mood swings evident.

The scent that hit his nose was something he quite enjoyed as he nuzzled the other's neck affectionately as he was placed down then handed a few movies. He couldn't remember quite well what was one, so he stared at the other childishly "What's a movie?" he asked softly towards the other as he offered him it. He had tilted his head to one side, wondering about it. The thought of cuddling he liked, but right now he was stuck on what a movie was.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Chantz smiled as he watched the other giggling lightly, a light blush forming on his cheeks. He had no idea why he was acting so feminine, and so awkwardly. He took in a small breath before pouting a little. “Mister Isaac,” he said softly. “Can I be your pet?” he whispered. He shifted a little over the other, holding his wounded arm now. “Please… even if I have to ask to be your master’s pet too, I want to be considered your pet first.” The small rabbit demon leaned down and brushed his lips gently over the other’s his heart pounding away in his chest and his small tail twitching a little. He wasn’t being too forceful was he? The small rabbit demon nipping the other’s neck as he watched him with big eyes. He knew the other couldn’t see him, but he hoped the blind man could tell how desperately he wanted to be considered his, and truly his. He had never met a man like Isaac before, and he hoped he could be by his side always.

Zuhayr smiled as he rubbed the other’s side. When he heard Volcan he grinned before the question about Chantz registered. “Chantz? He’s in the laundry room with Isaac,” he said calmly. “He got a little startled,” he told the boy, he didn’t think he needed to tell him that the small boy had broken his arm. He didn’t want to see the incubus start to cry, he seemed fragile enough, there was no need to add onto the poor boy’s emotional state. He kissed his cheek gently before pressing his body up against the other. “Now, cutie, have you ever thought about where you wanted to go if you were on a real date?” he assumed the other went out with his master, and maybe Isaac, but those weren’t exactly dates, were they?

Raphael gasped, his cheeks a deep red as he felt what he had caused in his master. The archangel shivered and groaned softly before running his fingers over the other’s arm, gazing at him lovingly before laughing and moving away getting the food then. He quickly got a dish, getting the food the incubus had made for his master and a few other things, he was sure his master wanted before heading to the bedroom. He took his time of course, to give his master a head start. He put a hand up to his face as he blushed deeply while walking by Zuhayr and Chii. “I’ll see you later,” he whispered to Chii. “Have fun,” he purred before giving Zuhayr a light shove so that the space between the two males was even less now. If he was going to have fun with Volcan, why couldn’t Chii have fun with Zuhayr. The blind man seemed to know what he was getting into after all.

Omen laughed and smiled as he kissed the other’s lips gently, closing his eyes just in case before he leaned back. “A movie, is like a play. It’s where a bunch of people act out a story, there’s music and special effects. It’s much better then it sounds,” he said softly. “In all honesty though, no matter what one you pick, I doubt it’ll matter. We’ll be cuddling and I’ll be distracting you with some sort of pleasure,” he purred playfully before reaching a hand down and grasping the front of the other’s pants. He wanted to see how the other reacted. He would easily leave the other be if he didn’t want any kind of sexual attention.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Hearing the other ask if he could be his pet yet again, hit him in an interesting way. He had never personally given a thought to owning slaves just like his master, he was just one and never really regarded himself as being a master ever. Then the other said what he wanted to say- yes he would be his master's pet as well, but it seemed the other truly just wanted to be his pet. He had been about to nod a yes, but instead felt the soft lips of the other- the texture swept him away. The other was remarkably soft, something he hadn't even realized. Then again, he couldn't see so well; so how would he know? Then there was a nip at his neck, the life drainer had never been sexually active in the sense that he did it for pleasure, but something about this creature made him want to be. Letting out a soft moan from the bite, he turned to look down at the other- trying to find a trace where his lips would be. He tried his best, his lips rubbing softly against the other's cheek as he trailed them down to kiss him. "Yes, you can" he said in a soft tone to the other. He was serious.

Chii blinked at hearing the other say that the little rabbit demon was with Isaac. He seemed curious about it, but he'd simply ask the other later- a soft smile coming to his lips now. Accepting the kiss, he felt the other press against him. His cheeks growing hot from the interaction, the other was so close! A real date? Where he'd go? He'd never thought of that! He'd never been forward with anyone like this blind man, squinting his eyes as if thinking- he shook his head a no. "No... I haven't..." he spoke softly, his breathe already getting heavy. He'd be with this other outside? Where people where... would they still attack him like before? Or would they swoon horribly over him from what he was? Then the arch angel was wishing him good luck, he looked at him and blushed deeper. Ah- he wasn't used to this!

Volcan had done what needed to be then went back to the bedroom, keeping the door open a slight crack as he stole his body from his clothing. Crawling atop the bed before spreading his legs open for the other to partake of once he walked in, he leaned back against the pillows. His hair flowing every which way as he twirled a bit of his hair impatiently. He wanted the arch angel now! His little blue eyed beauty that pleased him so. The demon only laid the way he was to entice the angel to come to him once he came to the bedroom- that and to get the other hot under the collar like Raphael made him.

Listening intently to the other, his eyes had gone wide with a slight wonder. To be so pure that he had never been stained by the blight of movies and television was indeed rather rare! With a blush hearing what the demon had in mind for what they did in a move did get to him, but it seemed the moment that he graced his pants he let out a shivering gasp before clinging to the other's arm- eyes closed tightly. He wasn't even suer how to act from such pleasure, he had no clue at all. It didn't look like they'd need a movie anyway, their was no need for a distraction on the side.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Chantz blushed deeply, his eyes wide when he heard the other's answer. He moved down to kiss the other but let out a small whine when his arm began to throb. He whimpered, pulling his arm up to his chest, much like a wounded animal would. He had almost forgotten about it, though the occasional burning quickly caused him to remember it. He took in a small shaky breath and murmured a few soft words before he placed his head down on the other's chest and lay over the man. "Master, can we have some fun after my arm's fixed? It hurts too much," he murmured as he nuzzled the other, liking the larger man more then he had ever liked anyone. He wasn't horribly young, though he acted like it, and he knew there was something different about Isaac. The small rabbit demon sucked on the other's neck as he awaited an answer. Would the other say yes? He hoped so. He really wanted to take care of his arm before it got worse.

Zuhayr smiled as he watched the other and put a hand on Chii's hip. "How about we go somewhere a little private then, hm? I know you're too beautiful for your own good." He nibbled on the other's neck then and kept the boy close. "Chii, come with me," he whispered into the other's ear, running his fingers over the other's side and back before pulling him close and heading to the front door. He would see how far he could get the boy. He was only going to try and get him to go up two floors, where his own apartment sat. It was nothing horribly special, but he would make it become something special. He knew he couldn't exactly take Chii to a restaurant and expect them both to be comfortable and happy. Chii was special, and it be hard to keep other men off him.

Raphael headed back into the room once he had the food and set it down to the side before he crawled into the bed with the other, leaning down and kissing his lips gently before trailing his kisses downwards. "Hnn, master, I love you," he purred his cheeks a deep red. He licked the other and stroked him a few times before moving a hand down to touch himself. He was excited, and he couldn't think straight. He just wanted to be touched and played with. Raphael shook his head lightly and laughed. He was surprised at how quickly he became so needy. He had never needed sex this badly before. It was the first time, and he wasn't sure if he was happy about it or not. He licked the other again before starting to take Volcan into his mouth, sucking and nipping the man. He hoped Volcan would be rough, he couldn't feel pain, so the more painful it was meant to be the more pleasure he felt. Which was good, he supposed since realistically, he believed it was much easier to cause pain then pleasure.

Omen smiled as he kept the other close moving him down to the bed and laying him over the silk bed covers, a few rose petals moved down closer towards the two bodies then and he grinned, kissing and nipping the other's neck before rubbing the front of the other's pants. "I can't help it, your so beautiful," he murmured softly. He took in the other's scent and sighed. "I wish..I could have you forever. I will soon enough, but that stupid void will get you before I can release you from it's hold," he murmured. A thought hit him then. "Is it possible..if I can't get you out, before it calls you back...that I can come with you?" Sure it sounded insane, but Omen would wait for the other if he needed to, but if he could go with the other, why wouldn't he? That way, they could be together, even if the void tried to tear them apart. It was a stupid frame of thought, so he thought, but he had never actually felt so close to anyone before. Even if he was in it mostly for the sex.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:19 pm

He watched the other as well as he could, feel the flinch that shivered through the other. He had been harmed, he too had forgotten that the poor creature had been harmed through accidental means. It hurt him, but he wouldn't show it much more as his fingers slowly flowed through the other's hair, rubbing the other's bunny ears softly to comfort him. "Of course... you should heal first... your health is more of a concern to me than pleasure..." he said it so softly, that he was sure he was blushing from this, he had said his feeling out directly to the other, though they where rather subtle.

The nip and the touches where sending him reeling as the other continued. If he had been so used to this, he would have acted accordingly, but that wouldn't be the case as he took in a weak breathe and stood as the other helped him up. Ears listening to every word the other held as if he was holding onto them tight. "o..okay.." he blushed when being told that he was pretty to a soft pink color that lit up his cheeks. He didn't feel so comfortable yet with such foreplay, but it was welcomed. He'd get used to it at one point, his head resting against the other as they walked, as if holding onto the other dearly for life.

He had been waiting for his prize, watching as the other came in and was quickly upon him. The first two exchanges of affection had already got his body to increase its temperature. Ah- just like pleasure, his teeth went for the other's neck as he hovered close to his lips for a moment, teeth giving a playful bite as the other withdrew and started to give his member a large amount of pleasure. Within seconds he let out a slew of moans before hooking his nails into the other's delicious skin. "So quick.." he purred out darkly as if saying the other was jumping into pleasuring so quickly, not that he minded it. It was delicious, exactly what he wanted as his claws yanked at the other's skin, as if wanting to tear the other to shreds in his own pleasurable manner. He started to pump into the other's mouth as he let out jagged breathes and moans already. It proved that Volcan was easily characterized as unsaisiable(Can't spell). That was indeed true.

He was gentle and rough at the same time, it was something he quite enjoyed- even though he was unsure as to how to react to such things. His body moving in tune with any advances the other did to him, the scents that filled his noise made him look away for a moment. Eyes on the rose petals, he grabbed one and started to nip on it softly as the other nipped at his neck. His own scent was something akin to the void- almost without any amount of pheromones, but if one tried they took in a rather bizzare yet calming scent. It was wondrous if one could taste it. The rub at his pants made him swallow the petal after a gasp of air, cheeks turning a dark red. He had never thought about bringing someone with him as he eyed the other, listening to everything he said. "I don't know..." he said, knitting his brow as if trying to think of a past time he tried- he never had. He had always been standing alone when it grabbed him. His eyes rested on the other, the thought of not being alone was welcoming, but the thought of the void killing the other also struck him. His face relaying this as a rather disturbed expression flashed on his face as he tried to look away.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Chantz blushed and smiled as he lay close to Isaac. He wondered if the other was normally this understanding, or if it was just a first impression scenario. He kissed the other's neck a few times before whispering how much he loved him. "I know it's abit early to be saying such a thing, but... I really never felt this way about anyone before. Do you feel it too, or am I just being a weirdo?" The rabbit demon asked as he licked the other's neck a few times before closing his eyes. He felt dizzy, and he was sure it was because of his arm, the pain was making itself more pronounced, which was not a pleasant thing at all for him.

Zuhayr smiled as he reached the front door and opened it, he decided to be quick before someone decided to keep the 'date' from occurring. He kissed the other's forehead gently before lifting him up in his arms and holding onto the small form and bringing up the two floors to his own apartment. He set the other down only once they were in the apartment. It wasn't anything horribly fancy, though it had candles lit and the smell of roses inside. There was some food already prepared in the kitchen, and the dinning room table was already set for the couple. No one had done this for Zuhayr, he had simply seen himself do it in his visions, and despite not knowing why exactly, he had done all the preparations. "I hope this is okay. It's not a restaurant, but, I'm sure we can both agree it might be a little dangerous to go to one of those."

Raphael gasped when the other began to pump himself into his mouth. He tried to get comfortable, though it was a little hard at first. He managed to get comfortable after a moment, and he groaned sucking and nipping the other's hard cock. His cheeks a deep red as he felt himself grow hard from this, and the feeling of the other's claws on his skin. His eyes flickered up towards the other's face for a moment before he continued to focus on getting his master the release he deserved. Raphael despite being enthusiastic about the whole situation, began to feel sick, and the pleasure he should have felt in place of pain, slowly seeming to melt away, his body starting to ache. His once rose coloured cheeks began to lose their colour as he felt his stomach turn.

The change in the other's expression and the tone of his voice, made Damien move back. "I..I would be just fine. I swear. Listen.. I want to be with you. I really do. There's nothing worse then watching you have to suffer because of something so stupid. I swear. I'll go with you, and I'll tend to you. Please," he started softly before he shifted a little. "I wouldn't promise to be by your side if I couldn't make it happen. I may not be the nicest or safest guy on the planet, but I certainly don't go back on my word." He ran a hand over the other's cheek. "I love you. Will you believe in me? Even for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Staying with the other, he kept his eyes on him. This was just how he was. Pleasure was never something that he saw he needed to the extent that other did, maybe that was why he could do it with Chii and still be somewhat detached from him. From anyone who asked for it, but maybe this time it would be different. Watching the other as he kissed his neck, he gave the other a little more room- in case he wanted to go elsewhere with his affection. Keeping his eyes on the other, he slowly ran his hand over the other's ears softly, either in a gesture of love or comfort. It would be hard to tell from Isaac's stand point exactly, after all he wasn't the easiest individual to read. "Your not a weirdo, I know what you mean..." he said with a reassuring smile. He felt some connection with the little rabbit, otherwise he wouldn't have concerned himself with his feelings like he had. He then slowly kept his arm around the other as he rose. "Lets get this fixed..." he spoke to the other, planting a soft kiss to the top of his head as he started to exit the laundry room. They had to go check up on that arm of his.

Following the other in his composure, he couldn't help but stare at him wide eyed as he was whisked away. The pink on his cheeks sat idly waiting for the other to continue what had been started so that the incubus could continue on feeling these emotions from the other. So far the other was a stranger to him, but that would quickly change within this sort allotted time. Then he was lifted, eyes widening more as he glanced up at the other- the kiss to the forehead was welcomed without much thought. Making Chii squirm a little in the other's arms so that he could wrap his own around the other's neck. It was already romantic to him, even though being carried somewhere was something he was used to, but not familiar with now. After all, he had been hauled out from the sight of public several times by his master due to his charm. It always ended in a disaster out there, so he was inside. Cramped inside, some could say about the other. Taking in the scent of roses, he couldn't help but blush more. He loved roses, much more than any other flower- just something about them always touched him and here there was the wafting scent of the beautiful flower. Nodding softly he agreed when the other spoke, "Yeah... I like it already.." he said, hoping the other was happy as well. He already was.

Already hard, seemed appropriate for him as he pumped into the other's mouth. Ready to rip the other savagely apart, with what means he could use. Nails, teeth, even his dick if need be. If that gave the other pleasure then he wished to send him as much as he could through his motions. Everything he did to him felt wonderful, simply spurring him on to do a harder motion with his body as he went. He himself moaning out softly at this point, simply because he didn't want to make the bed vibrate like he usually did. It got distracting sometimes, he didn't want that now. His nails dug in deeper as he went, member begging for a release before he finally did let go into the other. Moaning out hungrily- now making the bed vibrate at an uneasy pace as he pumped harder. He hadn't come to any realization that the other was in pain or getting there. Instead he was more focused on his own pleasure as he went on, pumping heavier with every second.

Looking over at the other, he couldn't help but not want to try. Simply because of the pain that one could feel from going through such dept, but at the same time- he really didn't know. He had never taken anyone with him or even attempted such a thing. Eyes glittering weakly as he glanced up at the other, he couldn't help but at least try once with the other. Leaning into the other's caress, he seemed to get more used to him. "Yes... I'll believe you... I just don't want anything bad to happen..." he confessed to the other. He was still a little shaken at the thought of doing this, but if the other would be happy at trying it. Then he would do so, even if something horrid would come from it.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:56 am

[Chantz took the opportunity to continue with the affection, his cheeks a deep pink when he felt the hand on his ears. He paused for the moment gazing up at the other and nuzzling him for the moment, holding in a soft moan. Chantz was rather sensitive when one touched his ears. "Thank you," he whispered as he moved with the other and gazed up at him for the moment. His nose twitched a little when they left the laundry room, the smell of laundry detergent had been bothering his nose. He let out a soft sneeze before excusing himself. "Hehe, the smell was bothering me," he whispered as he felt his heart start to pound in his chest. The longer he spent with the other the more he wanted to give the man the only thing he could think another would want, sex. Of course, he knew it be stupid with his arms condition.

"I'm glad you do," he replied as he closed the door behind them and locked it. He rather not deal with any curious intruders. He had forgotten to close his door before, and it hadn't been a pleasant experience. "Would you like a tour of my place before we sit down?" he asked the other as he moved up next to him, wrapping his arms around the other and kissed his neck. He felt excited, and he wasn't sure why. It wasn't normal for him to get so excited so quickly. He bit down on his bottom lip before he moved his hands over the other's hips. "You're so hard to resist," he murmured softly as he pressed his body up against the others. Mentally he was shouting at himself to stop, knowing this was being far to forward. He pulled his arms back after abit and kissed the other's cheek. "Come, I'll show you around. It's nothing horribly special, but it's a nice place all the same," he told him as he patted the other's bottom to get him to move, or atleast get some kind of reaction.

Raphael winced as swallowed the other's release and he held onto the other, hot tears falling from his eyes now. He didn't know what to do now, the male feeling the pain as he struggled to keep the other happy. He eventually couldn't stand it and tried to push the other off. He had an idea why he was feeling pain, which meant there was an uninvited guest nearby, the same that had casted him out from heaven, if only temporarily. He held onto the other, looking at the other as he tried to ignore the feeling of his body being on fire. "H-ha...V-Volcan..Gabriel is watching," he whispered. "The asshole..he's making this so painful," he murmured before he felt his body tense and the pain assaulted him. Raphael held in a scream as he grasped onto Volcan, he hadn't realized it as he squeezed the other's arm with the same intensity of his pain. "Son of a..." he hissed as he held onto Volcan, letting go when it stopped. He trembled feeling the air around his body extremely cold. He hadn't noticed before because he had been worked up.

"I know you don't want anything bad to happen, but it'll be fine. I swear," he whispered before pulling the other into him and kissing his lips deeply then. "I'm going to make sure you're happy. At any cost." He knew it was early to say such a thing, but this angel, this strange little creature, seemed to be perfect. It gave Damien a task, it gave him worth. He needed to make sure he protected the other and ensured he would always be happy. He nuzzled the other a little and nipped his neck. "You're wonderful, and you deserve only the best," he murmured before moving his hands over the other's thighs and caressing them subconsciously.

[Sorry it's a little weak, It's been awhile since the last posts, need to find my muse again]
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:44 pm

The little rabbit still needed to learn about the finer things in life and the fact that sex wasn't always something on a man's mind or at least on Isaac's. He wasn't like all those other men who simply wished for a fuck buddy, after all- he could have had that with his master or any of the servants he had here now. Now that they had an new addition Raphel here, though admittedly he was a hard one to get in bed. He usually refused unless it was something like life or death- just like how he would willingly go with Chii since he didn't want to see the poor red head die of starvation. "I don't like the laundry room either that's why Chii does it..." he stated as he walked into the living room, making for the bathroom within seconds. Once there he placed the little rabbit on the counter of the sink as he started to go through the medicine cabinet. "Its a burn right?" he said as he pulled out the metal tin and grabbed what one would use on a burn. If this worked he then stock up on more later, but for now he wanted to soother the pain the other was feeling. He didn't want the little thing to go through more pain after being saved from a ravenous owner- that way from going to pain to more pain didn't seem like a fair trade in anyway. At least not to him. He eyed the other waiting for an answer, then swiftly looked over his arm before grabbing a swab to rub against it. A bit of cream would hopefully soothe the pain.

Looking over at the other as he was placed down, he couldn't help but pause and think. "Um.. alright..." he said softly to the other as he felt the other's arms around him and a soft kiss to his neck. His cheeks flashed a bright red as the other held him, he still wasn't quite used to this. Isaac didn't do it and frankly Volcan was more interested in just the sex part of things on occasion that all he got was a member up the ass. So something soft and comforting was rather nice and new for him. Then his hips, the moment he felt the other's hands as his hips, he could feel himself getting excited. The simple rush made him nervous to the point that he started to shake slightly. "Uh Uh" he stated as the other flirted with him before drawing back to a single kiss. This man tied him up in a such a bizarre position. Sputtering and unable to think of what else to say. The pat to his rear got him jumping, literally as he hoped forward a few feet before glancing back at the other- he chuckled nervously. Not really sure why he was overreacting so much already. Shy and slight confused at the moment? Yup.

The room had changed? It was hotter for the moment or maybe that was just him, but when the started to react- he couldn't help but look down at him as he drew closer to him. Feeling the angel's hand on his arm. Listening to the words he was fed as the tight grip around his grew to a much more intense peak. Okay. This wasn't exactly what he wanted and the other angel- even if he wasn't seen was seriously annoying the demon. To the point that he was about ready to get up, despite the other grasping his arm and swiftly knock him out. No matter what it took. With this assault on his precious little angel, he had mind to plot against the other as he felt the other release and the room cool. Pressing a soft kiss to the other's neck as he continued to ignore the pain of his arms, he swiftly wrapped an arm around him. "It's alright... " he muttered his tone bitter, obviously aggravated.

He hoped so as he listened to the other, kissing back in the kiss as best as he could. The other cared about him and this had been the second promise he had given him. He would hold him too it despite his fear of what the void might do. He just hoped it was nothing to harsh. Gasping as the other nipped at his flesh, he couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he felt the other's hands at his thighs. "I.. love.. you" he spoke softly to the other, a few tears coming from his eyes. He was and still only said the truth to the other. Here he wouldn't be stopping as he clung to the other's body, arms tight around Omen.

[[It's alright. I'm the one who made the large gap anyway. I should be the one still saying sorry to you over it. Hopefully I can fix that broken muse.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3