Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 am

Indeed the other was delicious as he moved about his cock, trying to find his own pleasure center- Volcan was already in his. With the grace of lips to his own, he kissed back fiery, showing how much he enjoyed every moment of this. He too panted and moaned at the appropriate times as he held tight to the other's shaft, wanting to see it grow hard in his fingers as it was pumped and massaged. Licking his own lips as the other spoke about making this more often. His eyes showed that he was very much willing to do it again and again, no matter how many times it would become as eternity melted away. Seeing the other grow in pleasure while atop him made his eyes widen, seeing the angel release had made him moan out in a long drawn way as he too came toawrds his climax. His hand gripping the other's member was splashed with his fluids along with his own chest- he was fine with this as he pulled the other down by his hip wanting the other's hot body against his as he finally released inside the other. Moaning loudly in pleasure.

After a slight pause he drew the angel into a kiss, hand detaching from his side with minimal complications as his nails grazed the other's backside. Moving around the wings to some degree as the sharp edges to his blade like nails sliced into the nearest base of his wings. Feeling more blood on his nails he swifted coated the others lips with his own blood as he pulled him into another strong kiss, nails going back to grace the back of the other's head. He wanted to keep him here as he started to thrust his hips a bit, wanting to hit that pleasure center as they laid there- he wanted to hear him pant and moan in his ear. He wanted to hear everything, feel everything, he wanted to experience the angel's body tremble in his grip as he thrusted in again. Everything, he wanted everything.

"Let me hear your sweet sweet cries" he purred softly to the other, if he had been kidding he wouldn't have gotten to this point. He wasn't kidding in the least as he gripped the other, fingers trails down his neck as his nails sunk in at several places, wanting to hear the other moan in pleasure to him.

That had been quick, the demon was before him now- making the angel nervously flutter his wings in a manner to calm himself as they slowly stretched out to his sides. One could see that the wings themselves held what seemed to be runes that where carved intricately into the steel like feathers that he had. Feeling his hand against his hot cheek swiftly made its temperature go down, almost to zero. Only the void angel could truly be so cold. Hearing the other imply that he would wait for him to return seemed to be what caught him the most, a hand going to the other's shoulder softly. He looked away still embarrassed yet nodded softly. "If you promise to come back to me" that was all that he needed to know. That there would be someone here waiting for him when he returned, instead of searching for someone to talk to- that was why he spoke to Volcan at a constant when he could. The other understood the pain that elapsed on someone when they where apart of the void. It drove one mad. Shivering at the other's touch he slowly put his head forward, placing a kiss to the other's cheek- not looking up. "If you says so..." he spoke, his voice small as he listened to the other about sex. Well yes that was all true, not that he had ever done it before though.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:19 am

Raphael panted as he lay against the other, feeling the demon's release into his body and he groaned softly. "Oh..fuck.." he murmured softly. His cheeks were a deep red then. "You're amazing," he told him and grinned. "You really are," he whispered before feeling the other pull him into a kiss and he groaned, not daring to fight the kiss. He loved this. He realized how liberating sin was. He could feel his white feathers growing heavy though. They were no longer as white, they were starting to turn grey, but the process was slow and it probably wouldn't be noticed until after the fact. The archangel smiled as he ran his fingers over the other's sides and growled playfully. "I love your cock," he murmured softly as he watched the other lustfully. "Tell me you'll fuck me all the time. Take me even if I fight..." he murmured softly knowing there would be times where he'd fight and only give in.

"I'm such a whore," he laughed softly and blushed. When the other pulled him into the kiss, he blushed and he let out a cry when the thrusting began. He felt the other hit the sweet spot and he cried out, his hands moving up to grasp the demon's shoulders as he panted and moan. He felt like a whore, and he knew he was becoming a one. He trembled with each thrust and his fingers tightened around the other's shoulder's and loosened quickly. "Oh please...oh god please," he whispered as he closed his eyes. "Fuck me, fuck me like the slut I am," he begged the demon as he felt himself getting close again. With the other constantly hitting that precious spot, he couldn't help it. This was certainly the best sex he had ever had, and the only sex he ever wanted. He wasn't sure anymore if these were his thoughts, the curses, or Omen's mind games.

Omen didn't show a reaction when his hand grew cold. He was use to extremes. He threw himself into every situation he could think of so he could prepare for the day his father became furious at Omen's refusal to enslave the human race. He placed a hand on the small of the other's back then and watched him through the curtain that was his hair. "I promise," he whispered softly. His voice smooth and showed no hint of lies. Omen was shocked himself by his tone. Was he really willing to wait? He suppose so. He had nothing better to do anyways. Unless he felt like running through Alaska naked when the other was to come back. Yes, that had been one of the things he had done to prepare. Omen wasn't shy about his body. Though he learned that the cold was a harsh element that year.

The kiss to Omen's cheek seemed to make him light up. The angel seemed so shy, so innocent, despite being casted into the void. He would ask eventually why he had been punished, but now was not the time. He placed a hand on the other's cheek before leaning in and kissing his lips gently. The demon wrapping his arms around the angel's body and drew him close, knowing that he was going to make sure this angel had the best. Omen wasn't one to fuck without a thought. No, if he was going to do something, he'd do it right. He'd make sure the angel knew nothing but pure pleasure. Though he hoped the angel wouldn't become scared and refuse, he was already turned on by the thought of taking someone's innocence.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:53 am

He trembled with excitement when feeling the angel's fingers ghost over his sides, his movements becoming less fluid and rash as he wanted to simply pleasure the other to the point that his cock went through the other side of his head. He was reaching a point of senselessness, not that it was was entirely back things as the other's words rung in his ears. Hearing the other ask for eternal damnation through the sexual act he moaned- heavily towards the other in a hungry fashion as his nails locked into the back oft he other's head. No way of turning back, no way of stopping his act. "I'll do you to the point that your body craves my touch every waking moment of the day" he wasn't kidding. He was going to make this other his prime toy, the thing that he would never give up even if hell demanded his soul in return for the other. His tone at this point had become dark and sensual, his more primal instincts kicking in- this was why heaven hadn't wanted him. His large lust for others was insatiable, how could a possible angel be given such desires when they where suppose to be perfect? They couldn't have such a barrier when it came to work so he had been declined- falling into the void to meet with his new friend. Now here he was fucking one of those precious beings he had once longed to be. Maybe this was a cruel way of revenge in his part- if I can't be an angel neither can he or anyone else I meet.

With the other trembling in his own manner he could feel the angel begging him, hands grabbing at his shoulders tightly as the being moaned and convulsed against him. Complete bliss, one could say he was indeed there as he went to pleasure the angel and himself, nails staying locked in his head to keep the angel here longer. "Come my little angel, meld with me more" he purred against the other's elegant skin as he started to get rougher. Forcing the other against his member as it continued against the other's sweet spot. His nails slowly detached to trail down his back, grabbing hold of his wings- using them as a means to ram the other into him. He would tire soon though, this was burning away his calories and energy- though he didn't mind. Simply he would need a drink, something strong and to his liking. Blood was one option, but he thought of rather bringing the angel to a bar, for hadn't he asked for that before? Pressing his lips to the other's ear he trailed bloody kisses down the other's jawline until he was back at the blue eyed angel's panting lips; swiftly taking the other in as he forced his tongue through the other's lips so he could explore his cavity within.

Hearing the other promise made his heart flutter- to someone whom would promise such a thing, he felt hopeful. Now that he had something to wait for as he was stuck in the void once more for extended times or short times. They would both feel the same now, since he would indeed be waiting as he melded more with the void itself. Had his sentence not been so long he probably would have looked like Raphael, but no he had been in their for years. The truth to his punishment even eluded him; one day he had been a good angel and the next he was pushed into the void by Gabriel. Most likely the hot headed angel would know the reason for his punishment- not he. All he did was endured it in hopes of being freed from the icy grip that sat on the opposite spectrum of the world. Feeling the other's hand on his cheek made him feel a bit nervous, but it had quickly hit him when he was kissed by the other. Wings fluttering a few soft beats before he calmed down- widened eyes slowly closing to a lazy expression as he kissed back. He wanted this, he truly did want someone to be there for him and he would do anything for that. Then the other's arms where around him, his body gave a shiver with a mix of excitement and fear as he pressed his body willingly into the other. Vahn as he kissed wondered why the other wouldn't look at him, well wouldn't remove his hair from his eyes, but he would ask that later as he was drawn up in a different moment entirely.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:40 pm

Raphael cried out and panted, his cheeks a deep red as he soon found another release. "Oh..fuckk.. That makes me so happy," he whispered. "I wouldn't want anything else," he whispered as he kissed the other's neck. His smaller body pressing up against the demon. "Master," he whispered softly. The archangel didn't realize the other might be doing this as a type of revenge. "Master, I love every second you fuck me," he murmured softly. "But..you look like your getting worn down. Perhaps we should get some food in you," he whispered as he cuddled the other. He was going to say the bar, but he assumed that it might be too much to ask for. "Master," he purred playfully before leaning down and sucking on the other's neck, playing with the other's flesh until a small mark appeared. "Mm..I'm as much yours as you are mine," he grinned before laying down on top of the other.

As Raphael lay there watching the other, he kissed him, his tongue slipping into the other's mouth and he explored it with interest. He paused however when he felt something appear around his neck and he placed a hand on it. A collar. A simple black one with a silver plate at the front with Raphael's name engraved in the metal. On the back of his neck there was another smaller one that said Property of Volcan Raphael frowned a little. It was a joke in a sense, he could feel and smell Gabriel's horrible scent all over the collar and it made him sick. The bastard had planned this. He had planned the whole thing. Raphael felt a few tears fall from his eyes as he hid his face against Volcan's chest and took in a shaky breath. Everything was gone because he has stumbled across Gabriel's secret. There was no way for him to go to his god now either. He couldn't tell him what he knew. He was barred from the pearly white gates.

Omen kept the other close, slowly moving the other back and slowly down. He moved his arms so he could hold the other as he moved him down. "How long do you have, angel?" he whispered to the creature before him. He wondered. If he had enough time, he would prefer to make this special for such a darling creature. He didn't want it to be a short fuck in a cemetery. No, he wanted it to be special so the angel would crawl back to him once he returned from the void. Omen knew he would also work on cutting the angel off from the void. It be hard, but this angel didn't show any signs of why he deserved such a thing. Though he was starting to make connections, subconciously. Raphael's fall and the punishment of an innocent angel. Who had punished Raphael? Gabriel. Gabriel... That monster in white. He was amazed that Gabriel hadn't been thrown down to Lucifer's feet and tortured. He heard things about the angel, through whispers in hell. He was no angel. He was a demon who somehow managed to avoid his creator's wrath.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Feeling the other's hot body against him was delicious, though admittedly he was wearing down to the point he'd collapse within the next ten minutes. Even with the other's energy that had received he seemed to wear out anyway. Volcan would store it away until he truly needed to use it for something more dire then staying up a few more minutes. The other was concerned with him, seeing how he was slowly winding down- he felt the other's cuddle against him; releasing a pleased purr at the attention. He never really got much when he was around the graves, that was if you didn't count the cats that always loomed around him. His neck had been entirely open for the other as he was given a mark by the bubbly slave of his. Just delicious really, it was much better when his slaves loved him- it made it easier to call them over to him. No need to constantly coax them back into his arms, just simply whispering to them once made them run to him. With the other's tongue in his mouth, he sucked- taking the other in more as he hungrily devoured the other's means for speech and taste. Well that was until he withdrew it, eyes on the collar that had so suddenly appeared on his precious angel's neck.

Eying the device around the angel's neck, he stared at the engraved steel that marked the other's name and his own. The other wouldn't really need this as he wrapped a hand around the other calmly. Slowly taking in the scent of the other archangel. A slight rage flaring in his eyes- that had been the one who bared the gates from him. He could remember the other staring at him with steely eyes, not allowing him to be admitted into heaven, then he had plumetted into the void for the darkness that molded with him. For a moment he had been lost in the past, holding dear to the angel as he cried tears of regret. Slowly he drew the other even closer to him, pressing a soft kiss to the blue eyed angel's head. "Don't worry... you have me..." he spoke, that was indeed the truth. He wasn't one to abandon those he marked, he wasn't always there for them- yes, but never abandon them after the moment he marked them.

The two others that where his would surely appear in due time. The question was when the two would come, one a slightly fiery individual who had been turned years ago and the other a shy shunned male who had been trampled several times by the others of his kind. The two had been to a degree desperate when the demon promised to never leave them and it was true- he still held his arms open to the two whenever they wished to be with him.

Hearing the other as he shifted their position, he blushed slightly He usually had a few hours at each time he was out; that was unless the void craved for him so. He suspected he would be allowed to stay out longer than normal this time. "A few hours... six tops..." he answered the other's question swiftly; not wanting him to wait for any answer. Drawing closer to the other, he wondered what he had in store for him. He had never been on anything that remotely resembled a date, everything was much more extreme then that- he had never had a love either. Which made him wonder entirely why he had been pushed into the void, the usual reason for it was that one had sexual desires and fulfilled them before returning to heaven. All he had done was his job on Earth when he was placed there, possibly got a few winks and stares from others from his looks, but nothing as extreme as sex itself. He had never really second guessed his punishment, though now he was starting to wonder. After all those years.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:35 pm

"I can't...I can't understand why he'd do this to me.." he whispered as he held onto the demon and looked at him. "He's suppose to be holy. he's suppose to be fair," he whispered before crying softly holding onto the demon before him. The high of sex was gone, now all he had was sorrow. His heart ached as he kept close to the demon, unable to understand why Gabriel would be so vicious. Sure Raphael hadn't done a great job at keeping himself holy, but Gabriel had pushed him into losing everything. The angel's soft fingers trailed over the other's chest before he started to feel ill. He coughed a few times before closing his eyes. "Master," he started softly before passing out, his wings twitching and seeming to crack and break as they quickly retreated into his back and hid under his flesh. The flesh on his back healing quickly so his wings could be hidden, leaving just the tattoo of the cross on his back, not in the least damaged. It was almost as if he hadn't received any wounds from the demon or his own wings.

Raphael lay limp over the demon. His smaller body trembling as his mind tried to piece itself back together. He wasn't able to comprehend the situation completely. He knew what had happened and what was going on currently, but the fact that Gabriel would do this made him sick. The archangel's scent on the collar didn't help. He knew it couldn't be removed either, there was a spell on it keeping it on. It would be a few days or weeks until he could slide the bloody thing off.

Omen watched the angel and smiled, trailing his fingers over the other's side and letting out a low playful growl. "Mm...That's plenty then. I'm taking you out for dinner and doing this right," he told the angel before leaning in and kissing his lips. He was sure to close his eyes when he grew close, as a precaution. Most of the time the little things he did were subconscious but there were times where he was conscious of what he was doing. His eyes were not something he took all that lightly. "Beautiful," he murmured softly as he pulled the small smooth body close to his own somewhat muscular and lean one. "How does dinner and a romantic night sound?" he whispered to the angel as he ran his fingers over the other's cheek and moved in close so his lips were almost touching the angel's. What a beauty. He was amazed he was even able to cox such a creature into being so close.

He sighed, his heart felt heavy for a moment. No matter how this angel made him feel he knew he had to be careful. He couldn't risk looking into his eyes. He knew if he did he'd kill him. The only one who wouldn't die was the demon's true love, and he was certain his father would never allow him to meet his true love. If he could, he knew he would grow powerful. He would rebel against his father and create a new rule, unless of course Volcan wanted to challenge him. He doubted the demon knew, but he was very powerful now. After all, he had the powers of a demon and an archangel, as well as the experience of being in the void. There was probably no one more powerful at the moment. His father would probably be a weaker or even match for the creature."So how does it sound?"
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:06 pm

The others sorrow hit him too and not in a pleasant way as he pressed a soft kiss to the other's forehead watching as the angel molded back into his past appearance, wings disappearing to leave the two pantless. Slowly he held the other in his arms, bringing both his set of pants and the other back up to keep this all decent. He owed it to the other- that was how he saw it as he took a few steps the other's body trembling against his warm form. Poor poor angel. "Raphael..." he spoke softly into the other's ear, kissing the earlobe as he started away from this scene with the angel in tow. What would happen next was something he wasn't entirely accustomed to. He rarely called him for this sort of thing, the poor little incubus that had been casted away because of his lure. He didn't attract women- he attracted men despite his attempts at wanting to live alone. Men would come in droves simply to eye the man that catch there eye, tempting them to track him down in a predator manner. That was why he usually stayed at home in his apartment, cleaning the place up as the other whom Volcan had claimed made the money. The two where an odd couple to say the least, but they managed.

Making it towards the city that surrounded the area he went into what seemed to be the nearest apartment building as she spoke to the marking on his own neck. "I'm coming in Chii...." he voice was clear and precise as the door to the room before him clicked open. A tall yet timid individual standing on the other side, his shortly cut hair hiding only the top of his eyebrows as he stared out at the other- the blood red that was his hair seemed to catch everyone’s attention without even trying. He kept the door open for the two as his master walked in with his new prize, Chii bowing his head slightly as he locked the door behind him. The living room that he and the other had created wasn’t so bad; it had a couch with a few other furnishings in it. Shuffling over he grabbed a blanket and placed it over the unconscious angel as he was laid down against the couch. Volcan taking a seat beside the other so that his head was resting against his lap, fingers quickly tangling up in the angel’s hair as he stroked him. Anything to comfort the poor angel. Chii watched his master and new pet, turning around to swiftly make into the kitchen, he was back out within seconds placing down a small tray with tea and cookies on it. For being an incubus he was a little odd, but that didn’t bother him as he stared down at his master, bright green eyes looking at him vibrantly as Volcan watched over the angel.

Vahn shivered as the other let out a playful growl, eyes upon the demon before him. Feeling the others lips against his own, made him tremble more as he slowly kept his eyes to the other- he couldn’t see the other’s eyes and wondered entirely why. Why did he hide his eyes? He had no clue, he had been in the void for so long that he hadn’t heard much of anything about what happened around, nothing about Earth, Heaven or Hell- whatever he knew was what Volcan had told him. Hearing the other’s compliment his eyes seemed to sparkle softly, he had never been told such a thing- even for his small built that made one think he was utterly fragile, that wasn’t even close to the truth. Having survived the void for so long he had to be strong, otherwise he would have been torn apart at the seams by its conditions. Instead he had adapted to it. Looking at the other innocently with the look in his eyes, he warmed up to the idea. He had never been taken on anything special before "o-okay" he spoke, face producing a soft tint of pink against his close cheeks. The touch of the other drew him in slightly, feeling as the demon grew closer. He batted his lashes innocently in a flirtatious way without even realizing. His lips trembled for a moment before he nodded "Its sounds lovely" he spoke gulping a bit, he wasn't sure how else he should act with the other, he wasn't used to this at all.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 am

Raphael leaned in close to the other, his cheeks a soft pink as his temperature rose. He was upset from the whole thing and it was effecting him. He would open his eyes now and then, and move into the demon, that he had given everything too. His eyes slowly opened when he felt the couch beneath him and the blanket on him. He slowly tilted his head t othe side looking at Volcan and around, catching sight of the other male for a moment. "Master," he whispered softly. The angel watching Volcan, confused as to why the demon had brought him here. why hadn't he just been left in the cemetery to deal with the mess that had been thrusted upon him? Raphael felt his heart ache a little as he held onto him and whimpered lightly. "Master. I'm sorry," he started softly as he kept close to the other. His cheeks were a deep red as he watched him. "I'm so sorry. I-I'll make it up to you," he murmured as he moved close to the man and nuzzled him a little until he saw the tear and cookies. He wasn't sure if he could stomach anything, but he felt hungry.

His eyes slowly drifted towards the incubus. His cheeks a soft pink. He was really something. Raphael coughed a little and groaned. "Hnn..he's beautiful," he murmured to Volcan. He could feel his wings shifting under his flesh and he whimpered, not wanting to deal with his wings tearing his back up. He concentrated then on keeping them in his back. It took a few moments but they stopped moving and he smiled a little, looking at the incubus. He wanted to touch him, but he also didn't want to move. His body ached. Now he realized a lot of the aching was from the sex he had with Volcan. He craved more suddenly, his slim body moving up against the other. "Master, I love you," he told the demon before sucking on his own tongue ring to keep himself from doing much else.

Omen smiled as he rubbed the other's bottom before grinning. "Alright, let's go," he said with a laugh. He wrapped his arm around the other's waist before guiding him away from the graveyard and out to the city. Money was no object to Omen, he didn't even understand why paper and metal were so important to humans. Money was just a waste of time. "Hmm, what are you craving, my beautiful angel? What would you like to eat. I can get you into the finest restaurants in town, just name what you want. He knew some angels ate meat and others didn't. He wondered what kind this was. If he didn't eat meat he knew a perfectly fine restaurant they could go too. Sure Omen didn't like vegetables all that much but he could live with it for this angel. He was beautiful. Omen already had a hotel room set up. It was always set. The bed was always changed, every day, fresh rose petals thrown around the room, vanilla scent candles lit. The essentials always to the side, and a little box of chocolates. Though of course, he also had the room next to it. Which was much darker, depending on his mood he would use either. Though most of the time the darker one was the one he used. He would use the romantic one tonight, if they could get there before the angel was drawn back to the void. "This will be the best night, of your life," he whispered into the angel's ear.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:01 am

The other didn't need to be sorry, that was all he wanted to see- but just couldn't as he stroked the little angel's head. He had more remorse than most demons, easily seen by how he stuck to those he marked. Most would toss out the last like trash when they had found a new toy to be with. He wasn't like that. Yes he did like adding to his collection, but that was a rare occasional. Exactly why he only had three. Hearing the other continue with his words, he drew his eyes fully to him. Sort of ignoring the yearning incubus that was pouring a few cups of tea for those here. Having quickly dawned an apron that sported pink frilly lace and white writing- it seemed that chii was much more in tune with being on the bottom. Though once you did get somewhere with him you'd learn otherwise. He wasn't one to go out and search for others, he liked being alone- though admittedly he liked Volcan's presence no matter rain nor shine. It didn't bother him as he took the third cup he had poured and spooned in a little sugar before slowly taking a sip of it. Concern in his eyes as he watched the two. The marking on his neck simply meant that he had a bond with his master and those that had been marked, not that he was being singled out for the man, but more like he was gaining life long friends. It was a pleasant way to look at it. Volcan's attention stayed to his little angel, hearing him speak about Chii. The young incubus' ears twitched at the compliment, the soft flesh turning a slight pink as he looked away. In normal conditions he was open to compliments like now, not when drunken men followed him like dogs.

Keeping his hand in the other's hair as he drew closer, body shaking a bit as he breathed out 'Master, I love you'. Slowly he pulled the other onto his lap, keeping the blanket around his little blue eyed angel as he leaned the boy against his chest, picking up a cup of tea before blowing on it. "Drink something..." he told the other softly as he pressed a kiss to the back of his head. Indeed he was tired, much more than he lead on, but he'd nurse the other first then go after 'his bed' in this place. Chii slowly turned to look at the two again, seeing his master cradle the other in his arms. Slowly he finished his own tea and went to pour himself another, making sure to put a bit of extra sugar in his own cup. He had a sweet tooth.

Feeling the other against his bottom made him shiver, any actions where so new to him that he couldn't help but shiver or shake against the demon. Whether it was because the action was so good, his body craved it or he was so new- was hard to say at this point in time. With the other guiding him, he felt more secure; he really didn't know this world and he could have easily been picked up by some pervert of the sorts or someone with even more diabolical means for him. Indeed if an angel's powers where shifted to another then the powers of the void angel would be something for another to gain, the thing was- would it really be transfered? He was new to sex, but there was a chance that the void had messed with that 'myth' making Vahn unable to loose his powers as long as he was connected to the void and its hunger for him. Hearing the other speak about food, he looked at him somewhat lost- food? He was sustained by the void, he had never really eaten food in the Earth realm before. "I don't know.... you choose" he said passively with a slight shake in his voice. He had never tasted the wonders of food after the void, yes he had eaten when he had been on Earth before in his past form, but this one had never tasted anything more than the void. He couldn't recall what he ate so long ago, let alone what he liked- he was utterly clueless. Looking over at the other as they walked innocently, he could feel the eyes of those out on him. they wanted him, he could feel it as he drew closer to the other's form, shaking in fear of being taken away.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:55 am

Raphael did as he was told. He didn't notice changes in positions, that he was now suddenly on the other's lap, his thin body resting against the other's chest. He got himself a cup of tea and blew on it before taking a sip. He blushed then, just one sip, and he started to feel a lot better. He gazed at Chii and blushed faintly. He suddenly realized what Chii was. Not that he was an incubus, that he was one of Volcan's other marked individuals. He blushed deeply as he soon finished off his tea and put it down before nibbling on a cookie. He suddenly felt a lot better. With food in his system and the knowledge that his master had cared for him, he got better. He knew there was at least someone who would care. Unlike that ungrateful Gabriel. The angel ran his fingers through his hair before looking at Volcan. "Master, you should go to sleep now," he whispered, he had a feeling the other was tired, he did a good job at not showing it though.

He looked at Chii then and smiled before looking down, wondering if he could make friends. Raphael was normally a fighter, and would have just ignored this boy, but he was too beautiful to look away from. Too beautiful to treat like crap. On top of that Raphael was still a little sick. He was much better, just a little ill. He smiled before shifting on the couch then and making room for Chii. "Will you... sit with me?" he asked Chii as he looked over the adorable boy. He was certainly something. He had never met someone who was as beautiful and quiet as he was. Most the beautiful people Raphael met were horribly cruel.

Omen nodded, deciding he would take the other to the restaurant closest to the hotel then. He walked the other, about a block or two before reaching the restaurant. He kissed the angel's lips gently. "You'll love this," he told him before he got them a table. Of course there were some odd looks towards the angel, but Omen was regularly there, so they said little. Omen threw money at them, the meal may only be a hundred dollars and he would give them three. Of course they were going to treat him well! The demon had them seated at a both off to the side where it was more private and they could sit close to one another. The waiter handed them both menus and told them he would return in a few moments. Omen smiled as he kept the angel close. "Pick anything and everything you like. You can order as much as you like. If you don't like the taste of something, you can try something else until we find what you like," he told his angel. He already knew what he was getting it was just a matter of what the precious void angel wanted.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:25 pm

He himself had nearly taken in the whole cup as he drank- indeed he was weary. It was getting to him now as much as he tried to hide it from the other. Sloppily he placed the cup down, putting a hand to his face as if he was upset before letting it slide into the other's lap. He was used to this, he had always put up a front before others about whom he was and such- now was no different as he tried to seem as energized as when they had started sex in the first place. The other was right on the mark as he told him he should rest, admittedly he wanted to, but at the same time he wasn't even sure how Chii and Raphael would fair together. The incubus was seldom introduced to others and that showed swiftly by his timid and shy actions, not even speaking a word while his eyes amounted to everything that he felt. Slowly he ran a hand through the angel's hair, kissing the back of his head before snatching a cookie for his gullet. Gulping it down much like the tea he pressed another kiss to his blue eyed angel. Picking him up and off his lap, he placed the boy on the couch as he stood- stretching his body the moment he was standing to allow the others to hear a set of cracking and popping sounds before he sauntered towards a nearby door. It wasn't really like he could go any faster, otherwise he'd be kissing the floor at this point. "I'll be in the usual place... ask Chii if you need help with anything..." he said towards the incubus then his angel before he disappeared behind the door. Moving towards the large bed that had been placed there for him as his two other marked individuals to sleep on. Yes there were actually two beds in the place around that size for Chii and the other to sleep on separately. Though they had made them big unless he wanted another to sleep with him. Admittedly their master did take up a fair share of a bed when he was laying.

Chii shuffled slightly when offered a seat, seeing as his master was now gone. He took in a soft and shy breathe before sitting beside the other. "Thank you" he said softly looking away as he held the cup in one hand and propped another up to place the cup's bottom on it. He wasn't even quite sure what to do now that his matter was going to sleep. He normally cleaned, keeping the place spin and span until Isaac returned. The feisty individual was a hard man to get along with, but he had his good sides. He was just a little off most of the time, even though he did fair much better in the world than Chii could- even with him being blind and all. It would amaze others to see a blind man having all the luck like he did, then again Isaac wasn't completely blind in the sense that he couldn't see. He couldn't see like others, he could see in his own unique way- taking the signatures of others life force to see where and what they where doing. Otherwise he'd be walking in the dark all the time, though within the dept of time he was known to be out at night at the oddest of hours. Just a flaw that they worked around. Chii shuffled his feet a bit nervously, looking away then at the other with his face flushed and his ears pink. "Um... my name is Chii--- what's yours?" he said uneasily, he had once been even more horrid at this sort of thing. Now he was getting better, but slowly- only due to Isaac who pushed him into learning how to talk to others better. The two even had problems at times when Chii wouldn't say a thing and he'd trip over an object he missed. Then all hell broke out as the enraged silvery white hair man blew his stack.

He trusted the other already, though he was still shaking from the looks he was given from others around. Was it lust? He didn't know as he followed the other closely, kissing back when he was kissed by the demon. Ah yes he did stick out rather well, even with his wings disappearing as marking on his back- he still stuck out like a sore thumb. Shuffling slightly nervous he eyed the menu as he was handed it, sitting beside the other so close helped him keep any confidence he had as he looked it over. There where so many things on it, he wasn't even sure what half of them where; turning to look at the other he pointed at one of the options. "What's that?" he questioned Omen curiously with an innocent child like expression on his face. He truly knew nothing that was on this whole list, though to some degree he understood what was there. After a slight pause he eyed the other even more innocently "I think you should order for me..." he said flatly, he had no clue what anything was or what it tasted like-- so there was no point in him choosing. He was about as knowledgeable as a man locked in a black cellar that held snakes who had been thrown in for punishment; he knew this was punishment, he just didn't know anything else about it except that it hurt... all Vahn knew was it was food and supposedly tasted good.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:38 pm

When the demon was gone he nodded and he looked at Chii smiling at the boy before him. He was beautiful and he wanted to get to know him more, though he could tell Chii probably wasn't the most social guy in the world. "My name is Raphael, it's a pleasure to meet you," he said softly to Chii. "So..um.. how long have you lived here?" he asked trying to make light conversation. He knew it would be a little awkward to talk to the demon's pets. though he was one too, he was not use to the idea of being a pet in the first place or trying to behave. Raphael played with his hair a little. He felt tired but he did his best to stay awake. He knew he had to, after all it would be a little rude to just fall asleep on the couch and not try to get to know anyone else who lived here. He had to be polite. He let out a soft sigh before closing his eyes. A little nap couldn't hurt though. Before he even thought about it he leaned against Chii, his eyes closed. It took a moment for the whole thing to register. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" he squeaked as he looked at Chii, his cheeks a deep red. Suddenly he had a craving for sex, Volcan was sleeping though.

The archangel stretched out a little before moving back so the two weren't touching. He had no idea that the other marked lived here. He had assumed neither had contact with one another. He would want to work some how to help out though, when he discovered they all lived together. It was just unfair for him to even spend five minutes here without doing something to help out.

Omen smiled and laughed telling the other what it was before kissing his cheek gently. The male laughed when he heard the other say he should order and he nodded. "Alright, well, let's start you off with some fish. I'm getting steak so you can try some if you'd like," he said calmly. He called the waiter over before ordering their meals alone with some wine, and two sprites. After all, if the other didn't like whine, they might as well stick with the soda drinks. He smiled as he rubbed the other's side then and growled playfully. It would be a few minutes, so he thought he'd cheer the angel up, the best way he knew how. He was quick pushing the angel down onto the seat and crawling over him, kissing him deeply. He didn't react when he heard murmurs from a couple who walked by the booth to their own seats. This was his angel, he'd damn well do what he wanted. He grinned a little before looking down at the angel, running his hands over his body. "It'll be a little while before they feed us. Maybe I should give you a taste of what's to come." He didn't wait for an answer. Omen liked this game. He sat the other up before getting down under the table, which was luckily covered by a white cloth. He undid the other's pants. He wouldn't take no for an answer. This would be a treat for the other, and a way fro Omen to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 pm

The other's name was Raphael- nice in his opinion. Though it seemed he didn't even think about piecing together the fact that the other was an angel, he hadn't ever really been in the presence of an angel. They usually eluded him for their own reasons. Listening to the other ask him how long he had been here, made him feel a little uneasy. He had never really been asked that- he closed his eyes thinking for a moment as he lifted his tea to his mouth. Sipping solemnly. How long had it been? Tilting his head to one side he slowly opened his eyes in a pleading manner, lips resting on the edge of his cup. "I'm not even sure anymore.... you'd have to ask Isaac" he said without even alluding to whom the other might be. Well to some degree he already had with what he simply said, it was up to the angel to piece it together. Slowly he placed the cup back down, a hand going to prop up his head as he tried again. Eyes screwing tight cutely as he tried to remember how many years he had lived cramped in this apartment. Ten? No it was longer than that. Twenty? Longer. Shaking his head after a moment, he eyed the other with a slight hopeless look on his face. "I can't remember... its been so long..." he spoke with a slight sigh at how he had failed to answer a single question. There was a short and precise answer to this, but he simply could not remember. Chii had suspected the other was listening- that wasn't the truth as he felt the other's form lay against his side. His cheeks turning a pure blood red as he stared down at the other. "Umm... uh~" he said nervously, not sure exactly what he should do as the other seemed to nod off on him.

Then with a jolt the other was up and apologizing. It didn't help him though, his cheeks still a beet red as he looked at the other. "Do you want to nap with the master?" he asked simply. That would help him out if the two went to sleep he could go back to making dinner. Issac was due to be back in about an hour or so and he was still in the middle of preparing it--- now he had to make a double portion at least. Looking at him as he inquired the expression on his face was flushed and cute, ears twitching earnestly.

The affection he was giving made him lean in more as the other kisses his cheek. He willingly opened up for the other, ready to do nearly anything for a simple touch of affection. "Okay" he spoke softly before gasping as the other pushed him down. His eyes looking up at the other curiously as he felt the other come atop him. His body shook in excitement, having more of a clue then the poor little lost void angel. His form kissed back affectionately from the other's more fiery kiss and touch- body growing colder from the excitement it felt. The other corrected his position before slipping under the table. His eyes looked down confused as the other went to his pants; the void angel really had nothing worn more than his rove, pants and boxers under. Otherwise he was naked, not something he wanted as he drew in the air around swiftly with another sweet gasp as the other started at his pants below. He didn't now about sex well enough, but his body understood- his member rising a little from the constant attention; making Vahn's cheeks light up a soft red.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Raphael nodded when he heard the other ask if he wanted to sleep with the master. He looked at the other. "Sorry. I'm just so tired." he murmured softly. As if he head read the mind of the other he spoke. "Hn..don't worry about feeding me. I only eat once a month and it's only a mix of milk, honey and rose petals." he murmured softly. It was the truth oddly enough. He wasn't sure how it worked, but it did. He looked around then and took in a few small breaths before slowly standing up. He had no idea how the bedroom was set up so he figured he'd ask. "Um, does that mean it's okay to sleep in the same bed?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck as his cheeks turned a deep red. He looked at Chii expecting the other to laugh or call him an idiot. Maybe he had to sleep on a chair or in a cage. Was there anything special he had to do now that he belonged to Volcan?

The angel felt light headed as he stood there, so he tried his best to stay calm and focus and stay on his two feet. It was a pain in the ass to always do this, but he knew it would be better once he got some sleep. Sleep was always the answer. Always. He wasn't sure why, it just did wonders for him. He shifted moving a little towards the bedroom. Only a few steps though. He was waiting for Chii's reply so he could make sure he wasn't doing anything out of the question.

Omen smiled as he watched his angel before moving in close to the angel's member. He licked it's side a little before he teased the tip and took it into his mouth. The other was simply delicious. The demon would not deny this. He loved every second he was able to take advantage of the angel's precious and beautiful body. He started to move up and down the other's length, his tongue running around it and searching for any more sensitive spots as he sucked on him and stroked what he couldn't fit in his mouth. He worked hard to try to get the angel to release. He knew it couldn't be too hard, since the other seemed knew to this. Virgins were always easy. He grinned a little as he continued to suck and work on the angel. He heard the waiter dropping off their drinks and going off to take care of other customers. They still had time. Though he hoped it wouldn't come to the point where Omen had to get up from under the table while they were serving the actual food. How awkward would that be?
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Hearing what the other ate made him wonder. Well yes everyone here had something else that they ate in particular. He being an incubus was fed through a sexual act, something he did with Isaac and his master so that he could stay in tip top shape- otherwise he'd be sleeping for a very long time. Issac had his own means as well, he fed of off pure life force, having the ability to drain someone's life fully away. That was why it was great that he was marked by Volcan, the demon wasn't barred by reality and always had a large amount of vitality. It was great for both of them. Hearing the other question about the same bed he nodded. "Yeah... You can sleep with him... He's in my bed right now... but I can always sleep with Isaac." he said friendly towards the other. Watching the other stand there he stared at him innocently before laughing nervously. "Do you want to wash up first? You can if you want... or you could just go straight in... he doesn't mind... he sleeps like a log..." he said, giggling at his last comment. It was very much true, the other was silent sleeper who woke up to virtually nothing. Though one could always wake him by bother their mark, it was as simple as that. Chii had to do it on several occasions when the other had rolled atop him. The demon was much bigger than him and feeling his master's full weight on him, crushed his form. That was why he was fine with sleeping with Isaac most of the time. The other was a light sleeper, but it seemed he rarely moved when he was out- used to the same sounds around him. As for himself, he wasn't even sure. Maybe he moved or snored; no one told him though.

Smiling at the other innocently he slowly pulled at his hair, bringing it up into a small pony that barely held anything. He should have switched to clips before cutting his hair. "I still have to make food for the master and Isaac... I'll be in the kitchen if you need me..." he said weakly, not sure if he should leave the other yet as he skipped into the kitchen after picking up the tea and cookies. He was happy with where he was in life at least, weighting on a few others and making sure they where as happy as he. His master was so nice to him.

Squirming from the experience, the other could see his knees getting shaking at the first lick the other gave him. He hung his head down towards the table in embarrassment. Even if he had been in the void for so long he still felt embarrassed when the other was on his member. The thing hadn't been used ever so it was like a brand new toy from a box- ready to be broken in, but still he wasn't used to this. The other was still working on him and with every move of the other's tongue he was letting out little whimpers and moans- trying to hold them in as the waiter walked by. His eyes on the angel in an envious and bizzare manner. He felt the look and crumpled let out a moan against the fabric of the table despite protesting against showing the others here what was happening. His fingers went to gripping his robe. The waiter walked off shaking his head as the other's member stood up rock hard, ready to release into the other with an explosive fire from his gullet inside. The emotions that where building up inside him was enough to kill a man, luckily he wasn't one. His face now more than beet red as he tried to suppress his moaning- member rubbing against the roof of the other's mouth before he came. He moaned out loud, others turning to look as his body shook like a leaf in a winter's breeze. Ah yes, for being a new one he wasn't sure how else this would end. Having never experienced this, it was entirely new to the angel- to the point that he needed a bit of adjusting to it.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Raphael nodded as he listened to the other. He decided not to take a shower. Normally he would but he was so tired he was afraid to pass out when he went into the shower. He stripped off his top and pants, crawling into bed with his master only wearing boxers. He couldn't sleep with his pants or shirt on, his shirt always managed to choke him and his pants were just uncomfortable. The rebellious angel curled up close to his master. Hoping to catch some sleep. He had no idea how much the other moved but he wasn't concerned with that. He was just happy he could be so close to the other and enjoy the moment with his knew found partner.

The archangel was fast asleep, shifting in his sleep and wrapping an arm around the other's body. His wings came out of his back once more, but because they went slowly there was no blood and no tearing. They shook a little before wrapping around them both. The angel gaining energy and subconsciously passing more then half of it off to his master in order to make sure he would have the energy he needed when he woke up. The teen angel sighed as he kept close to the demon dreaming of nothing but darkness, and on occasion there would be imaged of Volcan and Chii. He hadn't meet the last marked individual so he had no idea what to dream about when it came to him, he just imagined someone tall and maybe dark haired.

Omen gasped when the other release, he swallowed everything and wiped his lips with the back of his hand before putting the other away and moving back up next to the other. He grinned, a little aroused himself, but he knew he could make it go away. "You're so adorable," he murmured as he leaned in and started to nibble on the other's ear. He knew the other would be embarrassed, after all he could hear the other's moans and pleasurable sounds. Surely other's could hear it too. He kept the other close, rubbing his side a little and gazing towards the other's eyes for the moment. of course refusing to look into them. There had to be someone, anyone who would enjoy staring at the angel just as much as he did. "Did you like that?" he whispered into the other's ear then. He watched him hungrily then. "Because that's just the beginning," he told him as he licked his neck before their food arrived and was placed before them. They were asked if there was anything else that could be done for them and Omen shook his head. "Thank you," he said calmly
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:27 pm

Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 Anime283
I'll Never Forget You - <33 Isaac -- <3 <3 <3 -- You'r Loyal Little Servant Chii~

Volcan slept soundly and seemed to have a better quality of sleep when his precious angel had come to cuddle beside him. His body accepted what energy the other gave him without question, the wings that wrapped him and the other tightly simply made it more of an experience for him as he slumbered on. Chii on the other hand was sweeping up the kitchen as his meal was coming to fruition, it was almost time for the hot headed male he lived with to come home. Despite this knowledge he hummed softly as he took in the rest of the dust he found in the place- not that there was much as he placed a setting down for him and the other. He didn't neglect to put one up for his master like he always did and even the angel, even after what he had said about eating. Well he could always have a bit of the meal he prepared as well- today it seemed to had made a nice roast which he had started early in the morning, he had gone into the kitchen an hour ago simply to get a salad and a side dish of mashed potatoes ready. Smiling as he placed the roast on the table, meat dripping with tender goodness with a lid atop it. "I hope he likes it..." he said with a cheerful tweet to his voice. Of course the other would, but he still repeated the same phrase every night a few minutes before he heard the rapt on the door. Sliding to the front door he opened it up, arms winging to his sides as if to accept a hug from the taller white haired individual. Yet every single day, that wasn't how it would end- the white haired man eyed him slightly in disgusted. It wasn't the incubus it was his work, he hated white collar jobs, but ironically that was the best thing he could get. Part of a strong organization that influenced others with perfume and makeup he was one of the more known workers in the company; despite his inability to see. Indeed many had seen it as a point to swindle him, but they never saw the light of day after that.

Huffing slightly he ruffled the incubus' hair after nearly knocking him over with tossing him his suitcase. "Still can't catch, I see" he purred to him playfully as he got a nose full of the cooking. "Smells great" he said taking his time to the kitchen. Taking his normal seat with the incubus by his side. His face was wrapped tightly with what seemed to be a torn white scarf that showed all that he never used his real eyes, in addition to this his long wisps like hairs that danced down his body like a ghost kept most on guard. Indeed he was no normal man, holding a think lithe form just like the incubus- just with a bit more muscles on it. Taking his sweet time as the other served him he noticed the extra plate and eyed the incubus. "He's taken another finally?" he spoke, tongue running over his lips darkly. He wasn't exactly the nicest man in the world, though he had once been rather kind with his sister. Now he had no clue if she was even alive at this point; the poor air bender (Isaiah and Isaac are siblings, check my role-play characters for more about her). Chii nodded with a smile as Issac huffed- another one to break in. He was always the one to warn the new kids about what not to do with the demon if they crossed the lines they're get killed. How'd he know? Well he had pushed the demon over and lost his sister. Though that was saying little, he had never really known where she had been in the first place- the demon had simply cut off all his want to see her.

The other was so quick, it caught him entirely off guard as the demon slid his own member back and was by his side. It was like it never happened, except the sweat that cascaded down his bright red cheeks. it had been so wonderful- was this really sin? His blush had no time to disappear as the other continued to bash him with affection, his ear wiggling slightly as the other started to nibble on it- his eyes sparkling a soft steely blue. He bat his lashes when he felt the other's hand on his side, the demon's eyes on his form- everything made him feel funny inside; it was like nothing else he had felt. His body shook again when hearing the other purr lusciously in his ear, with his pink cheeks he shook a nod. Unable to speak as his body took over most of his actions as he glanced shyly down at the other's pants. Not in a motive for what was later, but simply in an embarrassed manner. With the lick to his neck he took in a shaky breathe, it was all so overwhelming for him. He had to take a moment to catch himself as he slowly looked up to the waiter- flashing a weak smile to the man. It seemed this turn around the man hadn't look at him in a rather disturbed manner, but instead gave him back a pleasant smile. Was he saying that what the other had done was normal and accepted? Was that it? He wondered, body slowly trying to pull back together as he eyed his fish. Seeming timid about picking up his fork after what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:25 pm

Raphael slept soundly against his master, the angel seeming more then content as he kept close to the man who seemed to be so caring. He knew he may not be all that, but Raphael was happy with pretending this was the perfect ending. He had someone to take care of him, and he would have knew friends as well. His cheeks were pink as he ended up sleeping with one leg wrapped around the other's his smaller body desperately pressed up against the man in an effort to make sure that contact remained for the duration of his sleep.

There was a soft knock at the door of the apartment then. Chantz stood in front of the door, bouncing from foot to foot. He was dressed like a girl, and he knew he would be mistaken for one. His body was small, he was what few called a rabbit demon, or usagi. He would grow bigger in a few decades, but for now he was trapped in a smaller body, he looked about fourteen years old too, and his voice was feminine and soft. He knocked on the door again. This was embarrassing, but he had to call on help. His cheeks were a deep red as he held onto the small stitched up stuff animal he had. OH this was awkward. Too awkward. His soft white hair blowing into his eyes. He had ran away from a man who had kidnapped him. This was the closest place he could find and now he was desperate to get in. Chantz waited, bouncing from door to foot. "Please!" he cried out as he knocked again. He let out a cry when he felt a hand on his shoulder and the small boy moved quickly against the doorway, pressing up against it as his small bunny tail twitched under the black skirt he wore. He stared only to let out a sigh when he realized this wasn't his master.

Zuhayr, was what he called himself. The man was blind in a sense. Though he learned how to live with the 'sight' he was given. He had visions, often, he could see things before they happened, normally things that happened a few hours before they did. He wore sunglasses, and had a pair of torn up jeans on and a cane. He didn't need the cane. He already knew the layout of everything. It was just more or less for wacking idiot in the face. "Relax," he said before knocking on the door loudly. He was here because he had foreseen a little boy getting kidnapped once again because his knocks were far too soft to be heard. "Open the door," he said sternly. He would have taken the boy with him, if he hadn't foreseen getting caught by the man who was after the poor boy. He had to admit though, it couldn't be that hard to figure out where the boy went. He was wearing a heavy perfume, that smelt of strawberries.

Omen grinned when he noticed the other seemed rather shy and probably flustered about everything that had happened. "Aw, don't make me feed you," he warned the other before nipping his neck. He cut his steak then and he offered a piece to the other. "here, trying this. See if you like it," he told the other as he looked at him. He could barely see the other through his locks of hair, but that was what he wanted. He would explain in time, or when the other asked. He just hoped it wouldn't be any time soon. He hated explaining the story since it always managed to scare others away. Of course, he didn't blame them. Who wanted because of something so hard to resist?( Pictures for two characters:Raphael,Chantz )
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:24 am

His sleep was to say the least, the best he had ever had in years. Then again he rarely frequented Chii and Isaac's apartment and was normally known to sleep out with his feline friends in the cemetery. It was some sort of feeling he got half the time, something that felt better even against the cold stones of the tombstones. He had no other reason why he was there really, but he'd get used to this. This feeling of warmth and comfort, it was something he carved as much as sex- not that he'd admit to it really.

Chii hadn't heard the first few knocks, neither had Isaac for that matter as the older of the two kept eating. His eyes staying on the young incubus as he bounced around the kitchen childishly before finally going to the door. Isaac only had to glance in the direction of the door to see the two entities at the other side, even see how tall they where due to the collection of energy in one place. "Interesting..." he mumbled before going straight back to his meal. He was susceptible to getting weak and hungry like any other person who didn't eat regularly. That was why he ate in the first place, otherwise he'd do the alternative and drain others of their energy simply for his own. He wasn't that mean, entirely- yes he had done it to the jerks at work who went berserk on coffee spouting how great it was. He was doing them a favor actually, giving them more reason to get a high off that caffeinated hot beverage. Chii bubbled straight over to the door, opening it to see the small little cute bunny boy and the older taller blind man. "Hello" he said weakly, he had only thought one person was coming, not having the sight that Isaac had. His eyes then locked on how frantic the small little bunny boy was acting and swiftly scooped him up. It was like a motherly side to him as he cooed to the little boy. Eyes showing deep concern, he wasn't a fighter- hell he was more like a mother than anything else. Isaac and his master where the fighters here, though admittedly Isaac hated to bring out his arsenal at any time. He preferred a nice sexed life then one that made him worry about enemies that might one day burn down the door and attack them without much more of a reason than 'i hate you'.

Holding the little bunny boy in his arms he gave the little boy a kiss to the cheek. "I'll hide him..." he said to the stern individual before him; there was no other reason behind it. Not that he could think up anything else as he pulled the little boy in his arms inside, smiling at the older individual as he attempted to close the door. "Sorry" he spoke weakly, but if he wanted to hide anyone or thing he'd need all the cover he could get as he moved inside. Running before Isaac who swiftly stared at him with a bewildered expression. Chii shook it off as he ran to the laundry. He could tell the scent of the other was very strong, he even liked strawberries. A good thing he had been baking a cake as he went. A strawberry short cake. Plopping the little guy down into the small laundry room he eyed him. "I can mask your scent as long as you stay in the laundry room... whoever is after you won't be able to tell you're in here..." he said somewhat proudly. The truth was the detergent killed any other scent and that was what they needed right now. Closing the door behind him, he went to take out the cake swiftly. Making the sugary sweet strawberry flavor coat the room and most of the apartment. Lucky for the bunny, he loved strawberries.

Blushing towards the other, he gasped out a weak moan when he had been bitten on the neck. After that seemingly long ride for him from below- it seemed anything that the other did turned him on somewhat, making the poor little angel give out some sort of fulfilling sound as a response aside from blood red cheeks. The blush held to his face as he opened his mouth to receive the meat the other gave him, taking a small bite even from the piece he had been given on the fork. His ears twitched after a moment as he downed it- it was delicious. within a second he took the rest into his mouth, cleaning the fork with a cut smile on his flushed cheeks. What else could you say about the small little void angel that was being pampered by a demon? Well you could, but who would?

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 am

Chantz squeaked, surprised by Chii's reaction. He held onto the other when he was picked up and gazed up at him. He wondered if he had come to the best place to hide. His nose twitched a little when he smelt food and he figured he couldn't complain. The incubus was trying to help him after all. The boy was about to relax when he felt the kiss on his cheek and he squeaked, his cheeks turning a deep red as he looked over to the man who had knocked on the door for him. He was quickly distracted though when he was taken the the laundry room. He was surprised anyone would help him this much. He rubbed his nose once he placed down, the smell of the detergent burning his nose. He understood what the other was saying. He nodded his head and managed to squeak out a thank you before the other was gone and he simply sat in the room looking around for the moment.

Zuhayr hadn't let the door close on him, he stopped it with his cane before walking in and closing the door behind him. He wasn't going to allow himself to just be standing in the hallway while the man looking for Chantz came by. The man was going to try his best to get information out of anyone, even if they were blind. He stood by the door then, not moving from there since he knew he was already intruding and he didn't want to make things anymore awkward. He would explain if they asked that he was only going to stay a few minutes just to make sure the boy was fine and the man left. After all, he couldn't just go home and wonder if the boy was fine or not.

He grinned as he watched the void angel, placing a hand on the other's side and rubbing it a little. "Go ahead, help yourself. I know you like it," he told him, before moving the plate closer to the other. "You deserve every bite," he purred as he watched the angel. He watched him lovingly before leaning in and whispering into his ear. "Just wait until this is all done. If you think this is amazing, the night we'll have together. It will be something way better. A moment you'll never forget. You'll crave me, so much after. I will always wait for you to come back into my arms," he told him rubbing his side still and moving his hand down the other's body then.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:21 am

Chii went back to the door, gathering a look from Isaac whom seemed rather confused by the sudden happenings. Slowly he rose, following the other to the man room as the two looked upon the blind man. Well well- two blind men, one pace. How funny. Chii looked at Zuhayr and smiled. He had somewhat of an idea to why the other had come in. "Stay as long as you need" he spoke softly with a slight chime to his voice, he now was coated in a strawberry scent while the apartment was becoming the exact same way. Not that anyone would find the little boy now, he thought. Grinning as if he was some sort of mischievous man or something when all he was was a little marked incubus. It was sort of funny, most of the time incubus marked others; not the other way around. Not that this bothered him, it was better this way. Isaac watched the other blind- a funny thing indeed as he slowly made for the couch, sitting down- hands resting on his lap. "You're blind also?" he stated it somewhat bizzarely, how would a blind know another was blind unless they weren't blind? It was a complete paradox as he let his blind eyes rest on the other. The bandage that wrapped around his eyes did nothing for him, but show his status to other wondering individual. That was to say that they had no clue he really could see- he simply didn't need his eyes for that aspect anymore.

Chii shifted slightly looking at the two, then the door- he moved over to it and locked it. Making it seem like it hadn't been opened previously, he then pressed his back against the wood as he smiled at the two. The incubus in general was harmless, especially considering that his charm only worked on those that could see. Isaac and Zuhayr would be unaffected by it, that was unless somehow they saw him in the way most humans did- with their lusts and desires. As for appearances, yes the incubus had another form; not that it was much different than the one seen at current. He just preferred to walk around without horns and a tail most of the time, they did get in the way sometimes when he moved around. Since the horns would brush things off shelves and the tail would bat at him for no reason in particular.

The other was so kind to him. He couldn't help but feel love towards the demon as his hand trailed his side. Love bloomed like this on Earth. Didn't it? Though it wouldn't be more than a slight liking of the other for the moment until they truly came into contact, until then he'd enjoy himself with the other. His body shivered from the contact and words the other gave to him as he started to eat, slowly- eyes going to the other at a constant, much like a girl would in a date. Shivering at a constant he batted his eye lashes at the other, swallowing a piece of meat before kissing the other's cheek tenderly. It was indeed love, one that would be blossoming.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Zuhayr took a seat a few feet from Isaac. "In a sense," he replied before shaking his head. "Though not really," he admitted. He sighed. "I see into the future. Normally a few minutes, sometime hours. So, I saw what you and your friend looked like a while ago. It's like.. watching a movie with the audio being behind. It's rather annoying really, but you get use to it." The blind man sighed as he sat there for the moment. "It's good though, since it means I'm not affected by an incubus or succubus' abilities." He shifted a little before turning his head in Chii's direction. "Which means I'm free to say you're cute, and it's not because your an incubus. You just are. Especially because of how excited you get and how caring you were to little Chantz, even though you didn't know him at all," he said with a grin.

Chantz rubbed his nose the smell was burning his delicate nose so he decided to deal with it the best way he could. The small little rabbit demon found himself a pile of dirty clothes and quickly wiggled under the pile. though of course it wasn't much he curled up into a ball and pulled the pieces of clothes over himself so he would be covered. He did it to hide, but to get away from the detergent, he was pretty sure he'd get a nose bleed if he didn't do anything about it. The small boy trembling now and then as he heard yelling soon enough. His master was running around the hall, outside the apartment, screaming for the little boy to come out, though he was probably older then the man, despite his tiny appearance. How annoying. He huffed lightly before closing his eyes and clinging to his stuff animal.

Omen's cheeks turned a deep red at the others' kiss and batting of his eyes. He knew it was to be expected but it still made him blush. "You're amazing," he murmured before leaning in and kissing the angel's lips deeply. "Let me know when you're done so I can whisk you away," he whispered into his ear. He wanted everything to be done just right, which meant he had to know when to sweep the other off his feet and carry him to the romantic room. He wanted to keep this angel, and he wanted to make sure he got the best night of his life. He would, while the void angel was stuck in the void, work on getting him out. Though he was no saint, and not allowed into heaven, Omen knew he could speak to the angel's 'god' on serious issues. One of which was the unfair treatment of this angel. Omen had sent several people back to heaven because he found they had either fallen into the wrong place or been mistreated by corrupted angels. Omen and his father didn't want pure souls, they were no fun to have in heaven since they spread joy in hell. Something that was forbidden.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:39 pm

Hearing the other's compliment made him twist his apron slightly, he did get compliments but they where rather far off from each other. Usually something he got maybe once in a while from Isaac or his master- now that someone else gave him one he felt slightly embarrassed, but at the same time not. Though the moment he heard the other outside screaming for the boy he cringed, turning to look at the door. The other would surely come here to look for little Chantz; what where they to do if the man knocked on the door. Isaac slowly stood, putting on a rather irritated look as he went to the door and creaked it open- yelling out without much of a care. "You mind?! You're a bit loud and people are sleeping!" he had a bit of a temper and it was easily shown as he glared out, seeing the life signs of the other moving about erratically. Indeed the other was searching for the boy, but that was about it- he wouldn't let the man in, already aggravated by the fact that someone was enslaving anyone in a horrid manner. For it he truly hated his master, he would have taken it up with him. Most likely he would have told the other relentlessly how he hated him, but that wasn't the case. He rather liked Volcan personally.

As for his master, it seemed that he was stirring a little bit from the others voices. Face burying into the angel's chest as he breathed in heavily before he opened his mouth. Even though he did slept like a log, he had his limits- it was easily seen as his teeth came very close to piercing the other's skin. Eyes slowly creaking open as he let out a groan. Never did he like being awoken from his slumber, nails digging into the fabric as he readjusted his position. Ending up atop the little angel as he propped his body against his knees, kissing the other's skin with his eyes narrowed. He wouldn't squash the child, he'd rather go after whoever had awoken him really.

He should have been used to this as the other spoke and kissed him hungrily in a lusting manner. Pressing back, he felt like he was falling further for the demon before him. Not even realizing it as he shivered slightly from the other's from, slowly bringing his face to the other's neck to nuzzle it affectionately. Slowly resting his head their lovingly as he listened to the other- he would need to finish his meal first before he left, sort of leaving it up to the other to feed him another bite of his meat or to try the fish! Whatever the other decided to feed him was fine, he already had all his trust.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:11 pm

There was shouting and the man yelled incoherent words at Isaac before stumbling down the hall and away from the floor. He hadn't realized that little Chantz was hiding in the apartment. He just heard an angry man and decided to leave. He may have overpowered the small rabbit demon, but there was no way he could overpower another that was probably his size. As he left, Zuhayr let out a sigh before moving closer to the beautiful incubus. "My, oh my, you are certainly very shy," he purred softly before he brought a hand up to the other's cheek. "My boy. How would you feel if I asked you out on a date?" he whispered into his ear. "Just you and me. I could spoil you silly, and you could know, my interest is not in sex, nor is it because of what you are. No my interest is in you, as a person." Zuhayr however was very interested in the other because of his looks. He liked personality, but to be honest, he enjoyed getting cute boys in bed.

Chantz came out of the laundry room when the man was gone and the small rabbit demon moved to the man who had shouted at his previous master. The small creature moving over to him and placing a hand on his pants, giving them a small tug. "Mister," he said politely, in the softest voice he could gather. His ears twitched as he played with his skirt a little. Chantz was trained, a way to show his gratification quickly came to mind and he dropped to his knees before the blind man. "May I?" he whispered softly, his bright eyes gazing up at the man hopefully. He didn't know any other way to say thank you. This was all he knew. His life before the cruel man was a blur.

Raphael blushed when the other started to wake. His own eyes opening when he felt the other's teeth and he let out a small squeak when the other ended up on top of him. He smiled as he watched the other and he kissed the other's neck gently and lovingly. His wings shifting around them before retreating into his back. "Mm.. How are you, master?" he whispered. He knew he was a little cranky but he figured he'd try to cheer the other up before he left the room. He would gladly follow him, despite his body still wanting rest. He didn't realize he had give most of his energy when they had been sleeping.

Omen smiled as he happily feed the other both fish and meat, he alternated between the two and made sure to hold the other close. "Oh... cutie," he purred softly. "Every second I spend with you, I feel like I fall deeper in love with you." Omen smiled before he finished feeding the other, eating some himself. "Mm.. That's it, unless you'd like dessert," he whispered softly. "It's up too you. You are my angel and I would give anything for you."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:45 pm

This other was rather nice, his form shivered from the other's touch- eyes looking at him slightly wide eyed. What would his master say if he went off with another? The demon was rather open with the other's he had, but the man had a rather nasty temper when it came down to things. No one was perfect and Volcan, just like the others here showed it rather well. Then again it looked like there where quite a few short fuses here, that included Isaac of all people, he did it for reasons, much like previously when it came to his master's sleep. Knowing him rather well, but it still begged to show rather easily. Shaking a bit, he was at wit's end rather quickly- would his master agree to this? He had no clue as he eyed the other, wide eyed- eyes getting bigger as time went on. "Um... uh..." he didn't quite know how to answer this entirely. He knew his master, but he didn't know the demon as well as Isaac. Isaac at this point could have written well over a novel about the tendencies of the other and it was without saying he knew the male's temperament down to the letter. He would know if it was was fine for the little incubus to suddenly go off with another; then again he could just say it was for a bit to east. Considering he usually got his bulk of energy from sexual acts. Plus his master at this point had another new slave, something rare, but he could use it to his advantage. cheeks blushing horribly as he twisted his apron a bit more, stuttering a few more 'ah's and 'oh's as he went.

Looking down at the little bunny demon, he blinked. All he could see at this point had been reduced to a weird outline of life forces, which proved troublesome for him unless his sight kicked fully back in. Placing a hand on the little demon's head he produced a weak smile, it was about time his master showed. He knew the demon to well, but that was another matter he had specifically attended to in his earlier years around the demon- wanting to know virtually everything about him. "You want to stay?" he said it bluntly as he got down to his knees so he could get a better 'view' of the other. "You don't need to swear allegiance" he said it simply, he was no master- though rightfully he could be. It would just mean anyone he had under him was also under his master. Which meant his own words could easily be overridden, if the other wasn't he had a chance for freedom- at least that was how he understood it.

Feeling the kiss against his skin made his mood lighten slightly. The screaming seemed to have stopped, but it had been a tad late for him resting. Looking down at his darling angel he was confronted with quite a question, he simply didn't feel like answering as he dug his face towards the other's neck, tongue rolling over the other's soft skin. It seemed that his anger and mind shifted more towards being fulfilled or at least filled. Tongue grasping the other's taste as he virtually rode on the other. Well not quite, he was just resting atop him, that was it. It was possible that he would have stayed, but the scent of the cake was pushing into the room- something he rather hated simply because of its temptation. Slowly he rose, a hand going around the other's can to bring himself and the angel to a sitting position. Once there he took a taste of the other's lips, tongue slipping in before he drew himself back, "Hungry" he muttered a rather delayed answer to the other's question as he wormed his way off, sliding on the fabric- leaving the bed marred from his claws. Swiftly being seen on the scene as he sniffed the air.

Sometimes words eluded him, especially in his rage. Since his hunger was mixing with such an emotion it would seem he saw no need for words at the moment, eyes scanning those here that he swiftly came in contact to. Two new individuals that quickly sparked his interest.

Taste was such a wonderful thing, he would have confessed it aloud- being given rather bizzare looks, but it seemed his expression; the red cheeks and the slightly weak looking feeling he gave off showed that he quite enjoyed it. Well he was enjoying more than one thing as he felt the demon against him, a craving rising in his own little form for the other. Blushing even deeper at the other's words, he could feel himself getting lost even though he wasn't even going anywhere. Hearing the other's sweet whispers that made his spine shiver and shake excited. Indeed he was, member rising several times as they ate, simply from being with the other. He refused to show it on his face, other things preoccupying him now as he gazed at the other cutely. The prospect of dessert wasn't even something he had thought about "Dessert?" he asked curiously, one must remember he had existed on other much less tangible items than food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]   Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [CorruptedHatred]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next