Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]

Go down 

Unstable
Indeed!
Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] I_vote_lcap50%Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Or Is It?
Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] I_vote_lcap50%Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Empty
PostSubject: Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]   Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:10 pm

x___its___just__another___one___of______those___days

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] 121416845519639-7

where__life___turns__upside_____down___x

x_owner____themoonsrenewal
x_graphics____themoonsrenewal
x_inspiration____songs by adema + mans zelmerlow + many more
x_extras____themoonsrenwal

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]   Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:12 pm

x___lets___set__the___stage

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Untitled4

and__hope___for__the_____best___x

x_it__begins

x_several teens find themselves locked in the normal stress that is society; tests, homework, chores, work, etc. it starting to get to them, something that happens to every individual in a healthy manner hopefully; yet these teens decide to invest their time in something else. unaware that it's breaking them apart inside. making them unstable. wrong decisions and even worse risks are taken by the teens in hopes of finding a place where they can simply wish their nightmares and stress away.

then they found that place. after searching and digging, these eight individuals unaware that their are others in their sanctuary- stake out their territory. slowly the teens find out about each other, getting trapped by curiosity and their own urges- hoping to find information about the new 'visitors' to their domain.

bonds will slowly be created among the most unlikely cases to be seen. will they be able to survive in their own fantasy worlds when right before them is another individual who seemingly isn't wired the same way? or will they stayed glued to their own broken minds, resolving life just isn't worth living anymore?

x_the__stage
an 'abandon' warehouse by the docks of their home town, pleasantville. where the smell of ocean rolls in fervently by the winds and the sight of blue skies is the usual.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]   Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:15 pm

x___just___one__more___time

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Untitled4-2

then__it___will__come_____out___right_x

x_literacy
This means grammar and proper spelling- yes I understand we're all human. No one is perfect, but firefox never hurt. In regards to posting I'd like at least two paragraphs with seven sentences in each minimum. I'd love it if you went over that and started posting novels personally. I try my best to post a lot, but please don't do it as just a filler- reading several paragraphs about your hair isn't something I'd like to know. Quality over Quantity, Remember~

x_profiles
Lets do them in first person, that seems like much more fun in my opinion- plus it looks better. a bit like an autobiography. Please reserve characters before jumping straight into a profile, I wouldn't want anyone getting irritated about someone else snatching their character away. :[ No typical characters that are emo knock offs or perfect, everyone has flaws- even you do! even I do! No one is perfect~ As for sending profiles, give me these exact words- 'time is broken, there's nothing left for us here' to tell me that you've read the rules as a pm title. :]

x_posting
Pictures make everyone happy. Only post in 9 or 11 font. I don't want ugly large font or tiny font that hurts my eyes. :3

x_limits
Nothing to vulgar and no sex! If you want that then you're in the wrong role-play, you can do a time skip if you really choose to have that or do it in the pms; not the thread! >o! I'd like it if your characters didn't curse every other word, it makes it hard for someone to read the posts and it gets unsettling rather quickly. Once ever post or once in a while if fine with me. I use the words too! And no bashing anyone while in here, whether in the ooc or in the ic! You'll be out on your rear quicker then you can say 'whoopdedoo!'

x_others
If you feel like replicating this role-play, please inform me so that no one gets back feelings. Also no love at first sight either, that's just plain lousy at this point. I have the ability to add more rules if I choose! :3
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]   Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:22 pm

x___here___starts__the___tale

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Untitled4-3

to__end___all__tragedies_____of___the_heart___x

all characters in italicized are reserved
all characters in bold are applied for- you can still apply for them.
all characters struck out are taken

note~ clicking the character's gender brings you straight to them on the profile page

Mini skeletons provided :3

x_the writer~ [female] by
she's an avid writer, obsessed with writing as an escape from the outside world. she is seldom seen without her small paper back journal. she has more then just paper on her mind, a few skeletons in her closet along with some secrets she wished where never on her plate.

x_the addict~ [male] by
he's addicted to about anything you can toss his way, at this point he's probably tried every drug out on the market- just wanting that kick that will send him to a far away place or into the nearest bed. he never did anything bad except his addition and a few wild attacks through his stupors.

x_the crafty~ [female] by
she amuses herself by creating new ways to fool people, she sees it as a game and won't stop anytime soon. some would have called her foolish until they hear about what she did at the last carnival in town- no one will ever forget that prank.

x_the compulsive~ [male]
he's never been restrained in his life except for in school, bringing out a compulsive side to him that runs without his mind. he's done a few stupid things in his life, some which he may never even know fully well what he did. all he knows is that it isn't good when one night you appear in jail for a small little 'crime'.

x_the weak minded~ [male] by CorruptedHatred
*Note: You Can Persuade me out of playing him.
easily swayed by other's words, he is seen shaving his head several times for appeal. he craves for attention, but simply doesn't know how to get it. sometimes it makes him wonder what he truly is, having done a few horrible things just to be in the lime light.

x_Name: alex sivi
x_Links: none
x_Color: lime

x_the diluted~ [female] by
she's not entirely there, always seen off in a dream world of her own. even in the most worst case scenarios to go off on, she's gotten her body crushed time and time again by simply standing in the middle of the road while drifting off. she's been trying to help herself for sometime, but she just keeps drifting away- mind from body.

x_the passionate~ [female] by
love is one of her prime objectives, trying the most nefarious ways to get men to fall with her; this leading her into rather tight situations. she's more then just passionate about love, but that seems to be her prime revolution, having done a few 'naughty' things for it.

x_the tormentor~ [male] by CorruptedHatred
he hates humanity and has been doing his best to make them suffer, he loves to hear others scream and helps other experience their worst nightmares. he frequently invents new things to clamp on or bash over other's heads. not being completely sane ever stopped him.

x_glorious__love

the love triangle ensues

the writer tends to like the compulsive

the addict has fallen for the diluted

the crafty adores the addict

the compulsive wants the passionate

the weak minded likes the writer

the diluted craves the tormentor

the passionate falls for the weak minded

the tormentor stalks the crafty

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]   Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:30 pm

x___formed___from__the___dept

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Untitled4-4

of__a___broken__heart_____he___waits_x

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Malformed url
✖yourcharactersnamehere✖

•Any addition links here- make it into a nice quote•

»»yourcharactersrolehere««

just another one of your:;: your character's gender - make it creative
what's with the candles:;: your character's birthday
another year and i'll be ancient:;: your character's age - make it between 16-19 nothing older or younger
lets not bring out the yard stick:;: your character's height
sometimes i'm even afraid of the scale:;: your character's weight
give me one of those and another:;: your character's preference- boys, girls, both?- make it creative

Add another character quote here- make it pretty

✖sit back and relapse•
your character's history. make sure its at least three good sized paragraphs long (six to eight sentences at least!). there's no reason for you to write that he forgot it all. /shehe's got to remember something!

give me your attention•
your character's personality. make sure it's at least two good sized paragraphs long. don't make him/her emo, give them some personality!

✖just what you're looking for•
your character's physical traits. make sure it's at least two good sized paragraphs long. no perfect bodies, everyone has flaws!

screaming for more then ice cream•
list ten things (or more if you like) that your character loves/likes. remember its your character!

✖anything but that•
list ten things (or more if you like) that your character hates/loathes. remember its your character!

toss out the key•
talk about one of your character's secret, maybe a skeleton in the closet. must be at least one

x_exactly___where__yourusername_we __want______you_x

Code:
[center][img]malformed url[/img]
[size=20]✖[color=red]✖[/color]✖yourcharactersnamehere✖[color=red]✖[/color]✖[/size]

[size=9]•Any addition links here- make it into a nice quote•[/size]

[color=lime][size=16]»»yourcharactersrolehere««[/size][/color][/center]

[left][size=11]⇒[b][color=purple]just another one of your:;:[/color][/b] your character's gender - make it creative[/size]
[size=11]⇒[b][color=purple]what's with the candles:;:[/color][/b] your character's birthday [/size]
[size=11]⇒[b][color=purple]another year and i'll be ancient:;:[/color][/b] your character's age - make it between 16-19 nothing older or younger[/size]
[size=11]⇒[b][color=purple]lets not bring out the yard stick:;:[/color][/b] your character's height [/size]
[size=11]⇒[b][color=purple]sometimes i'm even afraid of the scale:;:[/color][/b] your character's weight [/size]
[size=11]⇒[b][color=purple]give me one of those and another:;:[/color][/b] your character's preference- boys, girls, both?- make it creative [/size][/left]

[center][size=18]•[/size][size=14]Add another character quote here- make it pretty[/size][size=18]•[/size][/center]

[left][size=18]✖sit back and relapse•[/size]
[size=11]your character's history. make sure its at least three good sized paragraphs long (six to eight sentences at least!). there's no reason for you to write that he forgot it all. /shehe's got to remember something![/size][/left]

[left][size=18][color=blue]✖[/color]give me your attention•[/size]
[size=11]your character's personality. make sure it's at least two good sized paragraphs long. don't make him/her emo, give them some personality![/size][/left]

[left][size=18]✖just what you're looking for•[/size]
[size=11]your character's physical traits. make sure it's at least two good sized paragraphs long. no perfect bodies, everyone has flaws![/size][/left]

[left][size=18][color=blue]✖[/color]screaming for more then ice cream•[/size]
[size=11]list ten things (or more if you like) that your character loves/likes. remember its your character![/size][/left]

[left][size=18]✖anything but that•[/size]
[size=11]list ten things (or more if you like) that your character hates/loathes. remember its your character![/size][/left]

[left][size=18][color=blue]✖[/color]toss out the key•[/size]
[size=11]talk about one of your character's secret, maybe a skeleton in the closet. must be at least one[/size][/left]

[center][size=18][color=red]x[/color]_exactly___where__[/size][size=24][color=yourpostingcolor]yourusername[/color][/size][size=18]_we __want______you_[color=red]x[/color][/size][/center]

Mini Skeleton Consists of your character's name, your posting color and links.

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]   Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:34 pm

x___little___droplets__of___gold

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Untitled4-1

and__darkness___that__lays_____in___wait_x

x_time__schedule
_tuesday__the_17th___of_july

x: 3: 45 pm // 15:45

x_Month___
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]
[19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26]
[27] [28] [29] [30] [31]

x_weather__
_cloudy___with_a___chance___of_rain
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]   Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Untitled4-9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]   Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unstable~ Can You Take Anymore? Recruiting! Open To All :]
Page 1 of 1