Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:18 pm

"While that may be true for the milk, there are drugs out there that will naturally enlarge a woman's bust. Do you feel like taking such medication? If so, I'll buy some for you tomorrow." Michael said as he began to gently lick and suck on Jamie's breasts. While her fur-covered breasts tasted good on there own, Michael was anxious to taste her breast milk.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:23 pm

She moans out softly and closed her eyes as he sucks on her breasts. "If that's what you want then of course." She says to him softly since she only wanted to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:28 pm

"Alright. I'll go out and buy a year's supply for you, though depending on what I can find, I may or may not buy more than needed. By the way, after all the time we've known each other, I never learned your bra size. Could you tell me what it is?" Michael asked as he continued to lick and suck on her soft, furry breasts. He didn't know why, but Michael was obbsesed with Jamie's breasts.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 pm

"I dont wear bra's Master. They're very itch." She says to him softly. "It bugs me that my breasts cant be free under a shirt." She explains to him sfotly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:47 pm

"I see. So that's why you look so sexy, reguardless of what you wear, but can I ask that you stay nude around the house? It bothers me that anything you wear hides your natural beauty. It'll also let me see just how large your breasts are getting." Michael said as he let out a large, loud yawn. "I guess I'm a little tired."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:00 pm

She smiles softly at his words and nods. "If it pleasues you then I'm fine with it." She says to him softly and she falls asleep herself.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Michael soon fell asleep after Jamie did. When morning, Michael tried to get out of his bed, without waking Jamie up. After a few minutes had passed, Michael got out of bed, got dressed and walked out to the kitchen where he left a note next to the stove. His note read 'Hey beautiful, if you're up before I get home, I went to go get the medicine I mentioned last night. Don't worry, I'll get the highest quality of the drug I can find. I should be out no longer than a few hours.' Michael wrote down the time he left and drove out to find the medicine he promised her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:26 pm

She waks up a half hour after he left and looked around. She didnt see him and she put on a robe as she walks downt ot he kitchen were she found his note he left for her. She smiles as she reads it and starts making herself something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 pm

It took him three hours, but Michael finally found the perfect medicine for her. After paying for a year's worth, Michael put the bag into the back seat and began to drive home. It took half an hour, but Michael finally got home. Once home, Michael grabbed the large bag and opened the door to his home. "I'm back my beautiful wife." Michael said as he placed the bag onto the floor and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 am

She heard him come home and call out to her to let her know he was back. She walks down the stairs, smiling and wraps her arms around him while she still wore the cute silky robe of his. "I missed you. Now all I need is a beautiful diamond on my finger." She says softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:17 pm

(How are we going to move this RP to the new one?)

"Well, I'll see what I can do about that diamond ring, but for now, I got that medicine I said I'd get for you last night." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around her waist as held her to his hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3