Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 pm

She maons with pleasure and her eyes soften as her body released her cum upon his length at the same time. "Oh Master, I promise to only be yours." She says to him softly and pulls him into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:27 pm

"And I promise to be only yours as well." Michael said as Jamie him pulled into a kiss. Michael continued to kiss her for several minutes. After kissing for at least ten minutes, Michael broke the kiss. "Say, is today one of your 'risky days'?" Michael asked.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:39 pm

She smiles softly at him. "Yes, it is one of my risky days." She says to him softly as she keeps moving herself against him.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:23 pm

"Good, in that case, shall we have more sex, just to make sure you get pregnant that is." Michael said as he nuzzled his head against hers and quietly wispered into her ear. "Jamie, will you marry me?" He knew it was sudden, but he was hoping she'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

She moans out with pleasure and stops as she looks at him in the eyes. "Children and Marrage?" She says out loud. "Yes, I will marry you." She says to him softly and keeps moving her hips up against his waist.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Upon hearing her response, Michael gave her a deep, affectionate kiss. After what felt like an eternity of kissing with her, Michael broke the kiss and smiled out her. "Thank you so much. I couldn't care less if you were my slave, maid or the like. I love you so much, words cannot decribe it. Do you feel the same about me?" Michael asked as he looked deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:04 pm

She smiles softly at his words. "I have loved you since the day you told me you loved my cooking." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:14 pm

"Really? That long ago?" Michael asked. It was quite clear that he was stunned by how much longer she had loved him. "Wow. That was...ten months ago I think." Michael said. He failed to notice that he had stopped moving his hips because of what she had told him.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:46 am

She smiles and noticed he stop moving his hips. "Is that bad? I know it's hard to read my emotions but I can start showing them to you." She says to him softly as she leans up and kisses him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:53 am

"No, it's not a bad thing at all. I just never expected you to have loved me during all that time." Michael said as he gently wraped his arms behind her neck and returned her kiss on the lips. "In fact, I'm glad you loved me for so long. The only thing that I regret, is not noticing your love sooner." Michael said as he resumed thrusting his hips into hers.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:07 am

She moans out with pleasure and kisses him on the lips. She moves her hips up against his waist and her arms more around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:21 am

Michael returned her kiss, and being to thrust his cock into her faster. "Oh Jamie. I feel like my cock is going to explode. I think your pussy is the best on the planet." Michael said as he rammed his cock into her deeply and released more of his semen into her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:04 pm

She moans out with pleasure and her body releases her cum upon his length. "Oh Master." She moans out with pleasure as she moves her body more up against his body.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:25 pm

"Oh Jamie, if promise me that you'll stay at my side forever, I'll promise to be by your side forever." Michael said as he rapidly rammed his cock into her pussy. He didn't care about the future, he just wanted to enjoy this moment of love he was having with his wife-to-be.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:20 pm

"Promise." She says to him softly and keeps moving up against his body. "Master, please cum inside of me." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:20 pm

"I will. The only place I will release my semen is in your pussy." Michael said as he rammed his cock deep into her pussy and released a torrent of his seed into her pussy and womb. "I'm glad you chose me as the father of your children, instead of someone else."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:48 pm

She moans out with pleasure and holds him close when he releases his seed inside of her. "Oh so good." She moans out softly and keeps him close to her. "I wont let anyone have my children but you." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:58 pm

"And I won't let anyone but you have my children as well." Michael said as his cock not only shot the last of his seed into Jamie's womb and pussy, but began to go soft and limp. "I think I'm spent for the night. Oh well, considering how much of my seed I gave you, a pregnancy is an almost guarentee."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:17 pm

She smiles at him softly. "I wont go back on the pill until after this child." She says to him softly so they can keep at it so they can have a child.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:22 pm

"Personaly, I don't want you to go back on the pill, but if you really want to, I won't stop you." Michael said as he began to gently rub Jamie's now sperm-packed womb. "I think I shot at least a week's worth of my semen into you."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:25 pm

She let out a small laugh as she listens to his words. "Do you wish to rest under the covers, Master?" She asked him osftly as she stays close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:32 pm

"Of course. Maybe we can pick up where we left off tommarow morning. That is, if you want to." Michael said as he reached over and pulled his blankets over them. With her fur coat, Jamie shouldn't get cold, but Michael didn't have one, so he had more blankets on his bed than her's did. "If you get too hot at night, please just take the blankets off." And with that, Michael began to fall asleep after wrapping his arms around Jamie's body and neck.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:11 am

She smiles as she snuggles up against his body as he wraps his arm around her body. "Alright." She says to him softly as she holds his head against her lovely breasts for him to use as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:07 pm

"Mmm. You're breasts are almost the best pillows I could ever find. The only things that would make them perfect would be if they gave milk and were quite a bit larger." Michael said as he nuzzled his head into and between her breasts. Her fur-covered breasts were unbelievably comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 pm

She smiles and moans softly as she feels him moving closer to her body. "Hmm, I know but you'll have to wait till I know for a fact that I'm pregnant." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next