Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:52 am

Kira shook her head as he mocked her about enjoying it. She wasn't enjoying it, she hated it, she hated him. "No! Get off of me you bastard." She growled, but her voice was weaker then before.

She took the opportunity to try and push him off of her as he freed her hands, but he didn't budge. She sighed in frustration and gave a small whimper as he ripped off the rest of her clothing. She wondered if he would hurt her more for not telling him the truth. Her face twisted in rage and fear as his fingers probed her sex. Nothing should touch there but her and maybe a man she would give herself too. "No...." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:59 am

A virgin, a virgin! He thanked God for his luck and for the ignorant peasants who didn't know what they had. He moved his fingers in and out of her, feeling her folds and pressing up against her maidenhood. "Such a wicked girl needs to be punished..."

Grabbing her undergarment he yanked it down her soft, white legs, leaving her naked body completely at his mercy. His own pants where dealt with quickly enough, pulling them down and kicking them off the side of the bed. His erection sprang free, large, throbbing, and ready to take the innocent maiden before it. He bent over her, letting his member rest against her thigh as he pressed his lips against her own once more. "Tell me your name girl..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:06 am

She didn't like the joy on his face as he confirmed she was a virgin, and now he knew she had lied. She didn't care what he did to her anymore, this was enough to make her hate him, "I hate you..." She growled, and watched him as he undressed.

His erection was sure huge, hopefully it wouldn't hurt to much. She whimpered as she was fully exposed to him, and knew he would be inside her soon. She didn't want to say her name, but she hated him not knowing it, "Kira..." She said quietly and turned her head from him.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:14 am

He smiled at her. "Well Kira, it's time to make you a woman."

Positioning himself over her he pressed the head of his erection against her pussy, pressing into just slightly. He considered for a moment to go slowly, saving her the pain but decided to give no such mercy. With one hard thrust, he was inside her.

He let out a groan as her virginal tightness enveloped him, trying to keep himout of her unwilling body. He pressed harder into her and with another thrust tore through her maidenhood, claiming her as his own. Yes, this was what he lived for! Conquering a person, dominating them completely. He held her wrists down so she would not try to push him away, not that it mattered.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:48 am

Kira gasped loudly and her back arched slightly as he pushed inside her virgin hole, and her mental struggled collapsed down. She whimpered as blood trickled out of her and she moaned in pain as he forced his length inside of her.
"No.." She whimpered softly and was done fighting by now. It was always said the first man to take a woman owned her body in a way, and he certainly meant to.

She hated that but she now belonged to him, never able to forget this night or what he had done. He wasn't even finished yet.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 am

By God she was exquisite, and now she was his. He pressed his lips against her own, feeling her submission. "You are mine now Kira..." he whispered, "mine to do as I please, whenever I please..."

He slowly pulled his cock out of her, almost to the tip. It almost seemed like he would pull out but then he slammed back into her, making her take him almost completely. His body trembled at the feeling of her around him, a little dry perhaps but the blood of her maidenhood would do for now. He quickly set a fast past, slamming into her body again and again. His head rested in the crook of her neck, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh in the air and his hot grunting in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:59 am

Kira whimpered at his words, and panted softly as his member moved inside of her body. It felt so strange and new to have a man inside of her, and she hoped to enjoy it but couldn't because she loathed him for doing this.

Her body shook with his thrusts, and her breasts bounced. She didn't fight the kisses or his head so close to her. She felt hopeless now, like she had lost the battle for her body, but determined not to lost the battle for her mind. She continued to whimper as he moved in and out of her so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 am

He could feel her breasts moving against his chest and knew he could not last long inside her, having gone without a female companion for such a long time. He began to pick up the pace, his hard cock twitching inside of her against her walls. He propped himself Above her so he could see her face, her beauty lessened none even given the act she was forced into.

"It will be over soon Kira..." he told her, never slowing his thrusts, "perhaps when we are finished you will carry my bastard in your belly..."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 am

Her voice was meek now as she spoke, having someone force themselves inside you often broke down ones will to fight, "No..I don't want to carry a child." She whimpered, her arms relaxed in his grip. She was of no mind to fight back right now. She was glad to hear he was almost done, she could feel his cock twitch inside of her.

"Please pull out..." She whimpered, her pussy tightening up as he moved inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 am

An evil grin grew on his face at her pleas, himself of no mind to head them. Her total submission was at hand, and the look of resignation, of the realization that she could do nothing to stop him was too much for him to handle.

With a groan he felt himself release, shooting his warm cum inside of her filling her completely. He gave her a few more thrusts, feeling some of his load leaking out between them, before collapsing atop her body, drained.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:30 am

Kira moaned as he finally finished in her, and she felt his warm seed fill her up. Her eyes went wide as she was scared of getting pregnant. "No...not in me..." She continued to whimper as it dripped out of her.

"Please don't impregnate me." She couldn't imagine having his child inside of her, she'd go crazy. She felt his weight on her and she groaned, "Please get off..."
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:45 am

He was content to just lay there, listening to her pleas to remove himself from her. Her voice sounded so different, so much weaker than the spitfire he had brought to him not just a few moments ago. He let our a pleased groan and looked up at her, kissing her forehead in a twisted mockery of a lover.

"My dear, I have no intention of leaving your body if I have the choice." Wether she grew pregnant or not was not his concern. She would not be the first to carry his seed. The thought even pleased him slightly, imagining her growing large with his child, a constant reminder of his ownership of her.

He reached for his discarded shirt still lying on the bed and brought it to her wrists. Trying them to one another he secured her to the bedpost, insuring she would not escape. He then rested himself against her, ready to sleep to the sound of her heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:00 am

She whimpered, "Please, let me sleep on the floor or something! Just not under you." She didn't want him in her either. She would barely be able to sleep. "I wont sleep well..." She was a bit whiny now, and groaned when he tied her wrists to the bedpost. She was stuck now, no hope for escape.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:06 pm

The sun rose up over the hilltops the next morning, shining it's light over the town revealing the horror of being conquered to the townspeople again. Many of them had only found their reprieve in their dreams and cursed that they should wave to wake up.

Benedict awoke in his bed, feeling the warm body of Kira next to him. She had not yet awoken and he took the opportunity to study her face, fining her freckled features angelic as she slept peacefully. Sometime during the night he had rolled off of her, freeing her out from under him but keeping one of his large arms wrapped around her. He untied her arms, knowing she could not escape as long as he was awake. He then slid out of bed, the cold morning air hitting his member, still a little slick with their juices, and fully waking him.

He grabbed a nearby robe and wrapped himself around in it, looking back at his prize. a red stain lay on the sheets between her legs, a teastiment to his claim over her body. He went to the door, ordering the first servant he saw to bring him breakfast for two.

Soon the smell of fresh bacon, sausage, and toast filled the room as two plates were set out. A glass of milk for both of them was poured and he soon orederd them to leave him, giving him time to enjoy the view from the balcony while he waited for her to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Kira woke after breakfast filled the room with pleasant smells. It had taken her a bit to fall asleep, but was glad to find him off of her as she woke up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, her body sore as she moved. She let out a groan and moved her legs to the edge of the bed. She saw him over by their meals but didn't pay much attention to him. She was still furious with him, and he was the reason she felt sore and nasty this morning.

"Breakfast at least smells good." She said and stared at the floor, unsure what to say to a man who had just conquered her body.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 pm

He turned from his view, smiling as he saw her sitting there. Her nude form was pleasing to him, looking throughly used. "Good morning to you too, my dear. I trust you had a pleasant sleep?"

He stepped out from the balcony and walked towards the wardrobe. Opening it he brought out a finely crafted robe, red in color, and brought it to her. "Here you are. The morning can be quite chilly in these parts so I hear."

After handing it to her he sat at the table, issuing her to sit. "Join me, won't you?
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:21 am

She shook her head, "I slept awful." She didn't mention it was because his heavy ass almost squished her all night. She took the robe and slipped in on, welcoming the warmth. She stood still for a moment, not really wanting to sit by him. He acted like everything was okay, and that he wasn't guilty at all.

She sighed and walked over to the table and sat down in the same spot she had yesterday. She wouldn't let him get away with this, and stared out the window, acting as if he weren't there.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 am

He took his silverware and began cutting into his breakfast, enjoying the taste of the food that had been taken from the very town he had conquered. He knew she was upset and was trying to impose upon him that he would not get away with this. It was cute.

"A bath is being drawn for you," he said off-handedly. "You will need to wash after you session last night." He grinned at her, enjoying her reaction. "Do eat, I'd hate for you to waste away under my watch."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:35 am

She began to eat slowly, savoring the taste of a rich mans meal. It was delicious, but wasn't sure the trade off was worth this. She chewed on some bacon as she listened to him, and looked at him as he spoke. A bath sounded nice, very nice.

"Okay. Just do me a favor and don't follow me in there." She munched on the bacon and then started on her eggs. Sure he had conquered her body last night, but her mind was another story. She still had a fire in her that would take a bit to break.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:50 am

He grinned wickedly at her. "Why my dear, what kind of man do you take me for?" Ah, she was a feisty one. He would not soon be bored with her. Memories of last night flashed through his head and he knew he would need to take her again soon. "Or are you trying to invite me, hoping I will come and whisk you away like last night?"

He knew she meant no such thing, but the opportunity was to good to pass. He passed a plate of toast to her, as if this was normal breakfast conversation. "After your bath you will accompany me to the town and show me the lay of the land. You are familiar with this territory and I desire to know all its secrets."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:56 am

"I am certainly am not inviting you into my bath." She shot back quickly and took the toast, "Thanks." She said and took a bite out of the toast. She really couldn't get enough of this food and took a drink of her milk. She didn't really want to go to town with him, what if people she knew saw her. But it might be a good chance to slip away from this man. She thought about it for a moment and nodded, "Fine, I'll go. But what secrets do you want to know?" She would play along, hopefully he wouldn't notice though.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 am

He could see the gears turning in her head, but of what she was thinking of he could only guess. Still, her agreement pleased him. "In every town, every village, ever kingdom there are secrets. Ones that are only known by locals. Meeting places, hidden spots, places were a rebellion could be staged."

He leaned back a bit, drawing on his military experience and sounding more like the knight he was. "And there there are the little things. Local celebrations, folk tales, customs. The best farming and grazing areas. Knowing these can make it easier to integrate this town under my Majesty's rule." It was true. Though he was a lover of bloodshed and violence he was also intelligent. It was how he was able to work his way up to his position, knowing when not to use his sword.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 am

She gave a sigh, she couldn't betray her people. She wouldn't reveal all of them, but maybe a few. Besides he wouldn't know what was and wasn't the truth. She tried not to have a smile on her face, but it was hard because she thought maybe she might best him for once.

She finished off her meal after a few minutes and put her hands inside her robe. "I'd rather not betray my people..." She said and glanced at him.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:21 am

He didn't think she would agree so easily, though perhaps she could be made to see things from a different perspective. She was intelligent, more so than other women he had met in his time during these campaigns. "Betrayal? If anything this would be help them. Your king is dead, and without the protection that my King can provide others may seek to seize power. Do you think your people could stand another attack?"

This was true enough. His Lord wasn't the only one trying to gain control of the lands. "And of course, their are the resources that will be provided with coming under his united rule. Helping me will only benefit your people."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:32 am

She shrugged, "I suppose so." Her mind was still busy with ideas, "But if you harm my people, I swear..." She shook her finger at him, and then replaced it in her robe. She knew she wasn't much of a threat against him, but she still couldn't help it.

She let out a sigh and glanced around the room, "Where is the bath at?" She couldn't wait to wash out every trace of him from her body. She wanted to be clean and proper when she went out with him, maybe even escape if she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next