Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:07 pm

He felt her juices surge from her body as her walls tightened around his tongue. He early lapped at her, tasting her as she rode her high. This little minx was much more eager than she realized. He smirked at the thought, soon she would never even think of leaving him again.

As his cock shot out only final load of cum, he let out a groan and fell back on his pillow panting heavily. He still held her ass in his hands, his grip loosening on her flesh. "Did you enjoy yourself, Kira?" He asked her, the afterglow from their act settling over him.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:19 pm

She moaned as he lapped up her cum, and hoped he enjoyed it as much as she did. She finished sucking up the last of his cum and pulled her lips off of him. She smiled and nodded, "I did master..."

She was a bit sweaty from her orgasm and pulled her rear away from him, rolling onto her back next to him. She moved carefully as to not hurt him, he was still injured of course. "Did you?"
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:44 pm

He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to him "You..."he said with a grin, "were exquisite." He placed a kiss on her forehead, feeling hot hot and flushed she was. "We will have to repeat this again, soon."

He opened his mouth then, letting out a yawn and leaning his head back. This felt nice, he thought to himself. Sinking into his pillow his eyes started to grow heavy until they shut completely as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:16 pm

She didn't mind when he pulled her close and she turned her head so it rested against his shoulder. She smiled at his comment, "Thanks...." She wondered how much his attitude toward her had changed, maybe he would be nicer to her now.

She covered them both up, realizing she was still missing panties, but still curled up to him. After she felt his body relax and slip into sleep she closed her eyes and also fell asleep next to him.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 pm

The neck morning he once again awoke before her, only this time she was cuddling up to him in her sleep. He petted her soft hair as she laid against him, enjoying the feeling of her warmth before getting up. His side still aced, but he knew he could not avoid his duties as king. Standing up he stretched, being careful not to reopen the wound as he did. This wasn't the first time he'd been stabbed, and he knew if he was able to survive the first night then he could be just fine.

Walking to his dresser he pulled out a pair of fine clothes, boots, black pants, white ruffled shirt. He might be king but he was also a solider and cared little for the frivolous dress of other nobles, preferring either armor or simple clothing in case he needed to defend himself.

Properly dressed he walked to the balcony, watching as the sun rose over the hills and spread it's light over the town.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 pm

She felt him move from the bed and she rolled onto her back as she woke up slowly. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up. She saw him standing over on the balcony, she was still clothed, just no panties. So she stood up next to the bed and walked over just a few feet behind him.

"Morning...I guess your wound is feeling better." She said, noticing he wasn't having much trouble standing. She looked out at the view and saw her town. They were currently rebuilding and she wondered about her family, would he let her see them?
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"Good morning to you to my dear," he said as he turned to face her. He stretched himself out for her, displaying he was in fact feeling better. "I have always been a fast healer. Had to be on the battlefield." Noticing her clothes he walked up to her, spinning her so she fell into his arms were he held her. "You haven't changed your clothes..." he said with a lecherous smirk."

His other hand moved to her leg, feeling her limb through the cloth trailing upward to the apex of her thighs. "Did you have a chance to put on a pair of undergarments?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Her eyes met his and she shook her head, "No...I didn't. I don't exactly know where you keep my clothes..." Her chest was pressed up against him and she felt his hand creep up her leg. He certainly was taking advantage of her tame attitude towards him.

She looked away, out past the balcony, hopefully whatever he had planned wouldn't be done out here. "Aren't you hurt?" She chuckled, "Mortally wounded if I remember.."
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 pm

He smiled and kissed her on the lips, "'Tis but a scratch." Pressing his lips against her own he kissed her passionately, forcing his tongue past her lips and running it along her own. His hand pressed against her pussy, feeling it through the material of her dress.

"You never asked where I kept your clothes," he whispered between kisses "but that's no excuse for behaving improperly."

Gently he pulled her dress up, revealing her naked, pale legs to him. He quickly moved to caress her nether lips, growing more excited by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:50 pm

She bit her lip as his hand pressed against her through the dress. She wasn't aroused yet, but might be soon. The kiss surprised her, but she accepted it without protest and felt his tongue rub against hers.

"Behaving improperly? What have I done?" She wondered, and felt a breeze as he lifted her dress. In instinct she closed her legs from his touch and glanced inside. "Its not a scratch...don't hurt yourself master." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:58 pm

His hand moved to slide in between her legs, not wanting to be denied. "If I were to die from this it would be well worth it." When he saw she wasn't about to let him in so easily he knew he would have to try a different approach.

Lifting her back up he spun her around so her back was too him. He placed his arms on her shoulders, kissing her neck. "Place your hands on the balcony rail," he ordered, "and tell me what you see."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:07 am

She was just a bit nervous is all, and not sure how she felt about him. She enjoyed the pleasure, but wasn't sure how she felt, it was all so confusing. She was attached to him, since he saved her, but maybe her affection for him extended more then she realized.

She thought he wouldn't let up now, but soon she found her hands on the rail looking out at the town. "I see the town....my people." She pushed her dress back down and looked around at the people moving about.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 am

He leaned over her, enveloping her smaller body with his own. "Do you know what I see?" he said as he pulled her dress up again, "I see a beautiful young woman, one that I wish to see a lot more of."

His finger pressed inside her, moving back and forth as she looked over her town and its people. To anyone looking up it would have looked like they were just enjoying the view, but in truth Benedict was enjoying a different pleasure altogether. "Now tell me dear, how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:28 am

"Haven't you seen every part of me?" She asked, because he had, she had been naked with him far to many times. She knew there was no getting away now, so she relaxed and figured she would enjoy this just like last night.

She gasped as his finger went inside her, and her mind went to the night before. Of course his finger was teasing her, making her wonder about the other things he wanted to do, "It feels nice..." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:52 am

He pressed in farther, feeling her relax into him. "Heh, there's more to it than just seeing your body... He kissed the back of her neck. "I want to taste it, feel it, learn every aspect of it..." His hand moved back to his pants, not wanting to be confined any longer. "I think things are going to feel very good in a moment..." Taking out his hard cock he pressed it against her opening, pushing into her body and...

The maid opened the door to his chambers, having knocked several times with no answer. Peeking in she looked around and called out "My Lord? I have news that I beleive OH MY WORD!"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 am

He seemed truely interested in her and that made her happy. She gasped as he slipped inside her, and he was right things were feeling very good as he slipped inside her. She felt arousal over come her body.

She heard a voice in the other room, it was the maid and she turned her head, totally embarrassed. She probably did see her as a whore, even though she wasn't. "Master..." She whispered and buried her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 am

He heard the voice, but didn't stop moving forward. Looking behind he started to thrust in and out of Kira, enjoying the feel of her muscles around him and her embarrassed voice. "Hello, come right in. I'm just in the middle of something." He felt the end of her dress pooled over his cock, the only thing keeping the maid from seeing their joined bodies.

The maid went red and muttered something, looking away. "I...see you are feeling better my Lord." She didn't step any closer, not wanting to see her Lord having his way with another whore. "I hope my soup helped you."

"It did," he grunted out as he moved in and out of Kira, "but I am a tad upset. You threatened to have my new servant beaten if she didn't feed me." He slapped Kira's ass, in no way embarrassed by is actions. "That...upsets me.

The maid looked up at him, confused and glaring at Kira. "I never said that..."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:32 am

She was so embarrassed as he kept thrusting in her as the maid walked into the room. From the sound of her voice the maid was embarrassed too. She gritted her teeth as he slapped her ass, but was glad the maid couldn't see her face, what did she care what the maid thought anyways.

Kira heard him talk about her little white lie earlier, this would not end well. Hopefully her master would believe her over the maid. She felt her face got pale when he found out she had been lying, but maybe she could still save herself from this one.

Or maybe he wouldn't be hard on her at all. He might be a changed man, gentle now with her. He seemed to like her a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:00 am

He stopped moving inside of her at the maids revelation. "You didn't? But Kira told me..."

The maid shook her head, looking upset that she would be accused of such a thing. "I would never lay a hand on your...property. The rules you set out regarding that were perfectly clear."

Scowling, Benedict looked down at Kira and saw the look fear on her face. That confirmed it, he recognized that look: she had been caught, and now she feared the penalty. Pulling out of her he buttoned up his pants, letting her dress fall back to cover her. "I despise being lied to Kira." He said to her as he walked away from her towards the door. The maid followed, leaving hte room before her Lord so that he could have the last word in. "I will see to you later after I've thought over your...punishment."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:08 am

She didn't even have a chance to lie and tell him the maid was lying. Damn her face for giving it away and she actually whimpered as he pulled out. A nice moment ruin by the maid. She turned around and tried to protest but knew there was no point.

She followed him back into the room, "But master, it was only meant as a joke...no harm meant in it." She really wasn't trying to get anyone into trouble, and she had just gotten used to him being nice to her. She frowned as he left, and mentioned a punishment, "No...please." She said and the door shut.

She let out an annoyed sigh and hit the nearest wall in frustration. She looked around for some panties and found the ones from last night and slipped them on. She was still hot and bothered from his arousing, but hoped that would go away. She thought about escaping, but was so hesitant about it this time, that surprised her. She just decided to wait and laid on the bed, waiting for him in an annoyed mood.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:27 am

An hour later he returned, still looking cross with her. In his hand he held a box covered by a simple peasants dress, not nearly as nice as the one she wore. He tossed her the dress, saying "Put this on, leave the other on the bed."

As she put on the dress he opened the box, looking through the contents. "I was upset that you lied to me before Kira." He was. He thought he could trust her, but apparently she felt the need to lie to him to use him to punish people she didn't like. "I don't care for that. Not at all.

He held up a pair of manacles and attached them to her wrists after she finished dressing, "You will follow me, were paying a visit to the dungeon."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:15 am

She sat up when he walked back in, and felt awful for lying to him, but more awful that he had caught her. She quietly put the peasant dress on, not even being bother with her nakedness now. She slipped into the dress and walked over to him.

"I'm sorry, master. I just...didn't like her. It was kind of a joke." She sighed as he placed the manacles on her wrists. "you really think this is necessary? I'd have taken off by now if it was." She was annoyed and frowned when he mentioned the dungeon, "I wont lie to you again master....I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7