Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:22 am

She saw his tent out of the corner of her eye and knew exactly what he wanted. She glanced at his groin region and blushed. "You really shouldn't, master. You might rip your stitches...." She felt a big nervous, unsure what to do exactly. This feeling surprised her since every other time she was furious with him.

She stood up off the bed and shrugged, "I wouldn't wanna hurt you though." She said, "Besides. Don't forget you still raped me... that takes a bit to get over."
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 am

Ah, this was better. No confusing feelings, just a lust that needed to be sated. He understood that. "Ha, don't pretend you did not enjoy yourself in the bath. As I recall you became...quite wet."

He let out a groan as his member grew harder, standing taller and making him quite uncomfortable. "Well, I cannot take care of it myself. You did this to me woman, seems only proper you do something to lessen my suffering."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:35 am

She saw his usual self return and sighed, what lust did to a man, "I didn't do this to you master. You let your mind wander. All I did was feed you." She smirked, but when he mentioned the bath she had turned redder. She had enjoyed the pleasure now that she thought about it.

"What did you want me to do? I can't be rough with you, I might break you." She chuckled, teasing him in his weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 am

"Ah, but you are the one to which my mind keeps wandering," he said with a sly grin. "Your beauty is enough to drive any man wild, how can you expect me to keep calm when near you?" He smiled at her, being sincere for once.

"If I were to die knowing your flesh again it would be worth it," he told her. His member twitched a bit underneath the sheet and he let a out a small sigh. 'You do not need to take me as before. Your hand would suffice for this task." He gestured to his nether regions. "but first you need to pull back the sheet."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:12 am

She was impressed by his words, and felt that he actually meant them. She smiled as he complimented her, "Fine...since your in such pain." She pulled back the blankets slowly and finally got a look at his member that had ravaged her body so many times now.

She took a deep breath and wrapped her hand around the base of him, "My hand then." She started to rub him gently, knowing sometimes the way to have power over a man was to control his pleasure. She wouldn't mind making him happy, which she assumed she had already done by staying with him willingly. She just wondered if he'd ever yell at her for running in the first place and making a fool of him.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:18 am

He let out a small moan of pleasure, letting her know he enjoyed her touch. As she moved up and down he grew more excited, her soft hands doing more for him than any medicine could." Your hands are like an angels..." he sighed.

He thought back to how he had found her, almost ravaged by those vagabonds in the alleyway. Truthfully, had had planned something nasty for her when he recaptured her but when he saw the danger she was in he felt an unexplainable rage. He had no word to descripe it.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:26 pm

She felt him grow as she touched his member willingly. Her smooth hands moved up and down on him still, going just a bit faster to make him happy. She smiled as he called her an angel, well her hands really, but still. She could tell this made him feel much better, and that made her feel good too. She would have never thought she'd be wanting to help him.

Something had changed when he had saved her from those guards, and how he had defended her so viciously. She had told her attackers that her master would get them, and he sure did. She wondered what he might have done to her if she hadn't been in such peril. She was still shaken up by the experience, but being in his company soothed her.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 pm

As he lay there he could only groan in pleasure as her hand moved up and down his shaft, bringing him closer and closer to his release. He moved is hips up ever so slightly, trying to push into her soft hand. Precum began to fall from his tip, sliding down his member and onto her hands, making things sticky. She was doing exquisitely even with her lack of experience, but there was more that he wanted.

"Kira..." he groaned out, "you're doing wonderfully but..." He smirked at her, wanting to see her reaction as he asked. "I want you to take it...in your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 am

Kira looked away as he asked for her mouth, she had no idea how his cock would taste. She was happy to make him feel better. She stared at the floor, her hand still rubbing him up and down.

"Is that a request or an order?" She wondered, because now she felt she did owe him something. He had saved her after all, even if this was all his fault in retrospect. She moved up on the bed more, feeling herself get quite aroused from doing this. She hoped he wouldn't realize she was a bit hot below.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:29 am

He let out a grunt as she moved on the bed, her body moving the mattress and causing him some discomfort. He ignored it though, because the payoff would be oh so worth it.

"Hmm, you just moved right into it, didn't you my pet?" He said with a devilish smirk. She hadn't said a word of protest this time, and that blush the creeped upon her cheeks spoke volumes. "Could it be that my little angel is really a devil in disguise?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 am

She was now between his legs on her knees still rubbing his cock with her heads. Her heart was beating so much it felt like her chest might explode. She didn't want to seem so willing and a smirk formed on her face.

"Master, better be careful what he says. Its said that woman can control a man with pleasure." She grinned, and kept rubbing. She was a bit shy to start sucking on him right away.

"Hardly master." She said when he called her a devil in disguise, "Nor am I a little angel. I ran from you, remember." She didn't want him to think she was his little obedient angel, cause she wasn't she just would stay till she repaid him for saving her.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:17 am

He let out a laugh at her shrewishness, though it turned into a grunt of pain from his wound. "Control me with pleasure? My dear, how much service do you intend to give me?" He raised his hand up so that it petted her cheek, feeling her soft skin. "But I would be wary, my dear Kira. They also say the pleasure is a double edged sword."

His cock twitched in her hands, almost begging for her attention as she stroked it. "Now my dear," he said with lust in his eyes, "please won't take care of my needs."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:25 am

She had to admit her small attempt at a threat was pathetic, but for the first time she found herself nervous and unsure what to say. She usually had a smart comeback for everything, but now she was lost for words. She pulled her hand off of him for a long moment.

"Fine....since your going to whine if I don't" She sighed and leaned down so her face was near his cock. Her nostrils flared when she took in the smell of his aroused cock. She slowly opened her mouth and pushed his tip past her lips. She started to suck gently on him, she felt his cock twitch with excitement of her lips being on him.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:34 am

He said nothing, only appreciating the view as she slowly bent her head towards his cock. He watched her face as she got lose to it, pleased with her reaction. But it wasn't until she took the head of it into her mouth, wrapping her soft and dainty lips around him that he felt pure bliss. It was warm and wet inside, and he felt himself grow just a bit more as she began to suck gently on him.

He let out what could only be described a purr, content and happy. His gripped the sheets next to him, wanting nothing more than to grab her face and slam it down on his member. "Deeper..." he groaned
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:43 am

She heard his purr and that made her happy, almost excited. Her sucking grew faster as she knew he enjoyed it, and she didn't mind his taste. Yet it was so weird to be pleasing him willingly. She still couldn't believe it.

Her mouth moved up and down on his cock, her tongue swirling around his shaft as she pushed it in deeper. She didn't want to gag on him so she didn't go very deep. She closed her eyes as she sucked on him, feeling a dampness between her legs. It was slightly embarrassing but knew he couldn't see, so she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 am

Her mouth was like hellfire, come to tempt him for his immortal soul. But oh he would gladly jump into it. As her tongue licked his shaft he gritted his teeth, wishing he could just hold her down and make sweet love to her body. He gripped the sheet so hard his knuckles turned white, to not be able to move was torture!

He looked at her face, noticing a faint redness about her. She looked eager to please him, and that made him feel he had all the more reason to repay her for her earlier actions. "Turn your body around," he ordered, "I wish to please you."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:58 am

She was surprised by his next order, he wanted to please her too? Her heart felt like it was in her throat as she swung her legs around carefully. She put her knees on either side of his head and lowered herself down for him. She was still clothed, but her panties had to be soaked.

Him finding out her arousal would be embarrassing, but she didn't mind now. She was lost in the moment, the emotions, and even the passion of being so intimate. She sucked harder on his cock, pressing her lips and tongue against him. She tried to get more of him in her mouth, but the gagging scared her and she was careful.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:04 am

He lifted his hands up to meet her legs, lifting up her dress gain access to her treasure. What he saw surprised him almost as much as it pleased him. "Well well," he said with an sinister tone, "looks like you've been getting quite wet down here." Touched her through her soaked panties, running a single finger up and down her folds teasingly.

He let out a groin as she took him into her mouth, feeling her throat muscles spasm a bit as she almost gagged. It felt perfect, her hot, wet mouth making him feel more alive than ever, and that tongue of her...god it would have killed a lesser man.

He pressed his finger against her panties more. "Perhaps you would like some attention down here yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:11 am

She legs felt numb as he lifted her dress and he realized her embarrassment. She didn't answer to his questions, just kept sucking on him. It was the easiest thing to do, rather than admitting she wanted something from him. She had to stop herself from gasping as he touched her sensitive folds.

She felt more exposed to him now then when he had taken her the first time. This was more personal, and more passionate. They both wanted it, and both enjoyed it. She liked this mutual feeling, and showed him she liked it by sucking more. She was still careful about the gagging though.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:19 am

Though she remained silent he noticed she had begun to suck him more, and he took that as a yes. He pressed his finger against her panties once more, feeling the wet fabric before slipping his hands under the lining and pulling the white undergarment down her legs.

There is was, glistening with her juices. He pressed his finger against it, pushing it into her velvety folds and pulling in and out. He leaned his head just a bit forward, breathing hot air on the sensitive petals.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:25 am

She moaned softly as his finger went in and it caused vibrations on his cock as she sucked. She was so sensitive right now, more aroused then she'd ever been with him. She couldn't explain why, but he was starting to affect her so much.

Her mouth never left his cock, and she felt her legs quiver as he breathed on her hot folds. Her legs felt like rubber because she was so eager for a release. He would certainly give her one this time, and it was often told to her that the man who could get her to orgasm for the first time left a certain imprint on her mind that drove woman wild.

He was the first man she had ever been with, and wondered if he'd be the last. Her escape plans seemed so silly now, she had everything her, even an annoying master which she was starting to like...mind you, just starting.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:47 am

He felt it all the way to his balls as she moaned into his cock, and knew it wouldn't be long now. Deciding to tease her no longer he pressed his tongue against her pussy, pushing it forward and licking up her love juices.

He could get used to the taste of her, he thought, and vowed he would explore this region further in the future. His tongue moved all over her folds, pressing agasint her nerve as his fingers began to stimulate her clit. He pressed his hips up farther, seeking release. "Kira...Im going to cum soon!"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:52 am

Kira was surprised when his hips suddenly moved and she was forced to take more of his cock. She quickly adjusted and moaned more as his tongue explored her eager folds. She might cum soon as well, she felt like she could melt from what his tongue did to her.

Her clit was swollen with pleasure and she held just the tip of him in her mouth, she wondered what to do when he came, "Cum then master....." She said in a soft voice and pushed her lips back on his cock, ready to taste his seed. She didn't mind when he came, but his seed being inside her folds still scared her.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:04 am

H he felt his balls tighten as they readied to release his seed, her hot mouth driving him over the edge. He thrust he tongue forward, feeling her depths as he rubbed her engorged clit with his finger, pushing it to new heights.

With a groan he finally came, his white-hot sperm shooting out and into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. He thrust his hips up and down, his load coming out in several spurts as he released himself entirely.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:08 am

She was surprised when his cum suddenly hit the back of her throat and she moaned in pleasure. She kept her mouth on him and swallowed what landed in her mouth, but since she was so new she coughed up a bit onto the bed. She sucked him clean and found more squirt into her mouth.

As soon as she tasted his cum she felt her walls tighten in pleasure and she let loose her own orgasm. Her cum emptying into his open mouth. She was surprised how easily she had came for him, and panted as she pulled her lips off of his cock, resting for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next