Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-28

I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) Empty
PostSubject: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:45 pm

As Shadow walked sown the dark corridors of her family home, her emerald eyes were flashing with irritation and anger. It was a good thing the corridors were empty or there would have been a trail of beaten and bleeding demons along the way. She huffed, and rolled her eyes muttering about how stupid boys were. What she really needed was a man.

Ever since her maturity, she had gotten a body to kill for and lines of boys ready to please her. However, they were just boys. It had been weeks, weeks of different boys, weeks of different sleeping arrangements, and weeks of disappointment. It wasn't her fault she wanted experience. She didn't want to sit and let the boy off the day fumble about looking for where he should place his puny cock. No, she wanted someone who could throw her up against a wall and show her a good time.

Her petal pink lips curved up into a grin as she thought about the one man she did want. As she thought about his body, his muscles and his cock, her eyes darkened and she let out a husky chuckle. She would have him soon enough. She looked up and saw the double doors in front of her and had to keep herself moving at a walking pace. She paused once she reached them and took a deep breath.

Her hands quickly ran over her short skirt, and smaller top. In truth, she looked like a little slut. Maybe that wasn't what he would want from her. With a moments thought, she was changed into a little black dress that seemed to cling to all the right places, proudly displaying her cleavage, and hugging the swell of her perfect little ass. She grinned and nodded, fluffing her long blond hair for just a moment to make sure she was perfect.

With a practiced cry, she flung open the doors and rushed inside, the hem of the dress flicking against her toned thighs. She whimpered and searched for him. There. She pouted and went over to him, fake tears welling in her eyes. "Daddy!" she cried and flung herself at him, making sure to press her 36 C breasts up against his solid chest. She stayed there and cried for a moment, well aware of all the skin she was showing and how she was pressed against him.

"Boys suck!" she whined as she looked up into his handsome face. Her hand slipped down his chest, it continued to slip down the warm flesh and teased the top of his pants. "They can't do anything right!" she cried to him, her head falling as she buried her face into his neck. Her hand slipped and she whined, her hand coming to 'innocently' rest above his cock.

Hopefully, she wouldn't have to spell things out for him. After all, how long did anyone expect a honry 18 year old, demon female to hold out? It was ridiculous to think that she could, especially when she had only her hand to rely on if this failed.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=AngelicSlave
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:33 pm

The night was getting late, and the head of the mansion was getting tired. He had just bathed in his pond and returned to his room, alone. Lance, currently combing his fingers through his fine, long, black hair, had only slipped on his red pajama bottoms. It must've been a habit he picked up when he was younger, because no he always sleeps naked. His eyelids flapped in front of his crimson irises before he released a mighty yawn.

Lance's room was dim, but was able to see everything clearly with his non-human eyes. Facing his bed, the man raised his arms above his head and leaned back a bit to stretch his torso and spine. "Mmmm... hm?" hummed the demon as he sensed someone nearby... someone rushing... The man swiftly spun around on his heels and tensed up, only for his eyes to meet his upset daughter dashing for him. Lance caught the girl in his fatherly arms, wrapping them around her waist. The demon enjoy holding his daughter; it reminded him of when he was younger with his wife.

Daddy had a feeling he knew what had happened. Lance already explained to the beautiful girl that demon boys fuck more than any other species... just about. He pulled Shadow in against his body just as he felt her hand and breasts tease him. "Does Daddy have to kill another boy, Shadow?" he asked while rubbing her back. "What clan does he belong to?" questioned Lance rather sweetly.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Shadow curled closer to her father, wishing he was holding her in a less fatherly way. It seems shew would need to do just a bit more persuading. She whimpered again and then stamped her foot. "It's not just one. It's all of them Daddy. They all fuck me, but it does no good. They can't do anything for me. Then they pull out and leave!" she cried then stamped her foot again and pretended to cry harder as she clung to him.

One of her hands gripped his hip while the other fisted, gently pressing against his crotch. She whined and pressed even closer, her cheek rubbing against the defined muscles of his chest. She closed her eyes and silently groaned as her hand turned and rubbed against him in an accidental manner.

"Why can't I find one like you Daddy? I'm sure you pleased Mother. Why can't there be someone like you for me?" she asked, looking up at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:31 am

It didn't take too much longer for Lance to figure out what his daughter truly desired. He thought the way the busty girl acted was cute. While she complained and gave him puppy eyes, her hand pleasured his member a bit. Lance's hands went from her lower back and shifted to her hips. A smirk crossed his face before he spoke. "My body became your mother's drug. But the thing is... she survived every time... and every time, she overdosed." The father paused and placed a soft kiss on Shadow's lips. "You say you need a man like Daddy, but you might as well just say you need me, because I'm he only man like Daddy."

Lance lowered his head and nuzzled passed the girl's hair so that his lips were barely touching her ear. Since she had the same body and aroma as her mother, the father's member became stiff in a matter of seconds. His lips began to brush lightly against her ear as he whispered, "Just what would you do with a man like Daddy though? How would you handle a man like Daddy? Could you handle a man like Daddy? How far would you go... to get a man like Daddy?" Lance continued to tease the girl by softly stroking his tongue against her ear while pushing his rock-hard shaft against her hand.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:45 am

Shadow grinned as his hands moved fro her back to her hips and looked up at him, trying to hide the smile. His words made her shiver in both delight and a bit of awe, wondering how she could be so lucky to call such a fine man Daddy. She gasped at the soft kiss and looked up at him in surprise. One of her hands came up to press against her lips, feeling them tingle in pleasure.

She mewled as he lowered his head and nuzzled her, the warmth of his breath fanning over her delicate ear making her shiver once more. Her eyes closed as he bean to whisper to her, her body reaction to his mere presence with the tightening of her nipples and the moistening of her lower folds. She swallowed quietly and then let out a surprised moan as he lapped at her ear and rubbed himself against her hand.

With some quick thinking, she turned her hand over and began rubbing his shaft as well as she could through his pants and shifted closer to him. "I would make sure that a man like Daddy never left the bed unsatisfied, no matter if I had to walk funny for a week." she declared. "I would do whatever it took to make sure both he and I were happy." she said, turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:18 am

Lance grinned and licked his lips as he witnessed his daughter's reaction. He had never seen Shadow act such a way, so he was highly amused by it. The demon chuckled and pulled away from the temptress then leaned against the corner of his four-post king-sized bed. "That's very... interesting. But exactly how do you plan on doing that, my Shadow?" Lance asked before crossing his arms over his muscle-chiseled chest.

Below his waist as a very noticeable bulge in his pants, that seemed like it could burst out any second, with a damp spot forming at the tip. With his eyes locked on her curvy body, a long, smooth, black tail sprouted from his lower back and curled out to the side of him. "This thing makes Daddy even more of a man... or at least that's what your mother says," he added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Shadow pouted as he moved away and watched him, her eyes watching the play of muscles as he leaned back. Her mouth went dry as she watched his strong arms cross over his chest, the muscles calling to her. As his tail moved she looked up at him and bit her lip. "I wonder why. Did you use it to fuck her Daddy? Your cock in one whole and your tail in the other?"

Her eyes traveled a bit higher and she grinned seeing his bulge. With sure fingers she gently started pulling the straps of her dress down, revealing more and more of her flawless, creamy, pale skin. As her black silk bra came into view she stopped undressing and let the dress hand just below her breasts. She smiled and walked closer to him, her hands reached out to his hips. As soon as she was close enough, she started stroking the bulge, one of her hands playing with his pants. "With the offer of my body, and all its holes of course."
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:04 pm

The longer this little conversation went on, the more Lance's eyes filled with lust. Lust even began to coat his tongue, and from there it spread into the air. Lance didn't give Shadow an answer to her question, but merely chuckled as he rubbed his extra member against her leg. The way her bra held her breasts up turned him on even more; his eyes glued to her tempting cleavage. "And what proof does my daughter have? How much experience do you have in your hips?" Lance asked just before yanking her hand away from his groin. The tail rode up her finely shaped leg, loosely wrapped around her hip, then forced her crotch against his.

The demon had never been this close to his daughter, not with this kind of attitude at least. His fingers curled over the dress and lowered it even more so that it revealed her sweetly toned belly; the only thing keeping it up was the fact that it was stuck in between their bodies, but getting it completely off wouldn't be too hard... Lance purred softly as he rested his forehead against hers. "Can you feel how hot Daddy's cock is?" he whispered while giving her a sexy glare. "Because I can feel your heat... "
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Shadow inhaled, her eyed darkening as she smelled the lust coming from her father. She shivered and watched as his tail began rubbing against her leg. She gasped as he father suddenly yanked her hand away, only to grin and purr in pleasure as he pressed her up against him. She gently ground her hips against him, loving the heat that pooled there from both of their sexes being pressed together.

She grinned as he lowered her dress even more, wondering if he would be surprised by the tattoo she had on her hip, still hidden by the dress as it was trapped between their bodies. As his forehead came to rest against hers, she noticed it was her cleavage that held his attention and arched her back a bit to give him a more tempting view. "I can feel your cock Daddy. It's so much warmer, and bigger than all those little boys. They tried so hard, each of them fucking me till they had nothing left. Of course, I had to resort to my fingers after they left, but that didn't stop them from trying out every position their little minds could think up of."
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 pm

The friction of their bodies and the voice of his daughter suddenly caused his desire for sex to increase. "Pathetic," he mumbled. The father's hands reached for her bra and eagerly ripped the silk off of her plentiful breasts. Meanwhile, his tail curled around the dress and yanked it down so that it fell to her ankles.

"My little girl deserves nothing but the best," said Lance just before planted another kiss on her lips. "So... would she like to tell Daddy how she craves for things to be done, or does she just want him to take control?" questioned the demon before crushing his lips onto hers, closing his eyes. As he did this, he slipped his manly hands in between them and groped her bare chest while his tail rubbed in between her thighs. Either choice would surely please them both. They could either do things his way, or the way she had hoped all the other boys would do her... or maybe both choices led to the exact same result.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Shadow heard her Daddy mumble something but didn't catch what it was. She just mewled and giggled as her Daddy ripped her bra open. She arched up even more and let out a tiny yelp as her dress was suddenly around her ankles, leaving her in nothing but her silk thong.

"Only the best Daddy." she agreed with a smile, happily enjoying the light kiss he gave her. She looked up at his next question but didn't get a chance to answer as his lips slammed down on her own in a rough kiss. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, eagerly kissing back with everything she had. Her body trembled as his hands slid to her bared chest, loving the way he groped her. His tail was a new favorite part of his body as it came up to rub her core and get her wet.

Her smaller hips rocked against his tail, trying to get all the sensation she could from it. She continued to moan into his mouth as her nails started trialing over his back, helping to push her closer to his body. "Nng, Daddy." she said panting softly as she broke the kiss. Her lips traveled to his neck and she began licking and kissing the skin there as she spoke. "Mmm, Daddy you can have control this time. I want to see what it is like."
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm

"Then I won't let my beautiful baby down," he stated. As she played on his neck, he did the same to her. His tongue stroked slowly up her neck a few times before landing one kiss. "Daddy just asks that you don't wimp out," he joked with a grin. "I'll give it to you deep, hard, and rough," he whispered just to get her worked up. Lance's teeth gently pressed against her pale neck as he began to nibble and suck on it.

The father moaned into her body as his hands massaged her firm, yet soft, breasts. Only the tip of his tail began to graze against her cunt as the two demons felt up each other. "I've never tasted my daughter's tongue," he said before pulling up from her neck, moaning as she was still on his. Lance gently pinched the girl's nipples before his warm hands suddenly left them and groped her bubbly ass. Daddy spanked both of the cheeks and held them firmly, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Shadow smiled and continued working on his neck, letting her tongue enjoy his taste as her lips pleased his neck. She shivered as his tongue stroked her neck and chuckled when he got the one kiss in. She pouted when he talked about her wimping out, upset that he saw her as weak. She would show him, and prove she could take him on. She moaned again and her eyes fell closed as he started nibbling on her neck, her thoughts drifting off into oblivion.

She continued to arch into his hands as he played with her breasts, not minding his warm hands feeling her young body. She shuddered as his tail continued to teased her, making her open her legs a bit wider so it could have more access to her already soaked lips. She looked up at his words but didn't have time to kiss him, instead her eyes rolled back and she let out a low moan as he spanked her. Clever Daddy had found a weak spot for her. It was supposed to be a secret how much she liked to be spanked.

Weakly she opened her eyes then growled and viciously attacked his mouth with her own, teeth biting at him till he opened up. Her tongue possessively swept his mouth as she moaned, enticing his tongue to tangle with hers. Her body pressed closer to him, her hand slipping down to run her nails over his nipples to see what kind of reaction she could get from him. "Daddy is so hard for his little girl, and here she stands. All wet and ready for him." she said with a grin, her lips brushing his as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Lance moaned as they kissed roughly. "You won't be standing too much longer," he said with a grin before giving her another harsh kiss. His tongue effortlessly shot into her mouth, playing with what he could while inside before breaking several seconds later. His fingernails lightly grazed against her ass just before he rubbed it. "Don't tell your mother, but you taste better," he whispered before pulling away from her body once again.

Swiftly, he grabbed her Shadow's arm, spun around, then flipped her over his shoulder and onto the bed. A soft thud echoed through the room when the girl landed on her back. Lance walked around to the side of the bed, his eyes never leaving her body. The father crawled on top of the girl and gazed into her eyes. The demon placed a kiss on the Shadow's lips, licked her neck, then nibbled on her collar bone. And of course, he continued to work down her body. "Mmmm," he moaned before taking one of her perky nipples into his mouth. Lance's tongue swirled around the base of the bud before he began sucking on it. One of his hands reached up and claimed the other boob, massaging it gently at first, then getting a little rough.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Shadow giggled softly at his promise of not standing for much longer then moaned as he kissed her again. A shiver of delight ran through her, making her eyes darken further after he spoke. It was good to finally be better in some way. She gasped as she was tossed over her father's shoulder onto the bed but then chuckled and looked up to watch him.

Her eyes followed him as he stalked around the bed, making her shiver as he looked at her like his next meal. She smiled up at him as he crawled over her and then moaned softly at the kiss. She groaned as his mouth began working its way down her body and she relaxed before arching up and moaning as his mouth found one of her nipples. Her hands tangled in his hair as he sucked on it and swirled his tongue around, her body continuing to arch up to receive his attentions.

She panted softly and cried out in pleasure as he began roughly fondling her other breast, her legs moving t wrap around his waist. Her muscled pulled at his hips, one foot shifting to caress his tail in hopes that it would go back to teased her core. She whined and tugged on his hair, needing more to stop the slow building fire inside her.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 pm

To his surprise, the girl didn't just lay there and eat all the pleasure. He adored the way she moved and messed with his hair. Shadow's flesh delighted the demon; he didn't think he could get enough of her body. Lance's mouth moved over to the other hard nipple and gave it the same treatment as the other, but he nibbled a little more. His free hand lightly gripped her waist, rubbing up and down while his tongue rapidly flicked her nipple.

"I've only done this next trick to your mother. Maybe you'll have more to brag about to the boys now... " Lance's strong tail pulled his daughter's legs off of him. As he slid further down her body, his tail put her legs over his shoulders. The demon kissed and licked the woman's belly on the way down. "Nice thong," he complimented, just before he ripped it off with his teeth and blew the damp silk off to the side. Lance stroked his tongue up Shadow's lips... then suddenly, his tongue stretched out several inches and wiggled its way into her warm haven. The warm, wet, flimsy member danced happily inside the girl, brushing up against her walls.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Shadow moaned low in her throat as his mouth moved to her other hard nipple, loving how he nibbled on her a little more since he found she liked it. She panted a little louder and shuddered as his other hand moved and rubbed at her waist. Her eyes snapped open as he moved back, whimpering as the pleasure left her a shiver puddle of want. She relaxed as he spoke of a next trick and eagerly watched him move down her body.

She pouted as his tail moved her legs away from him, but grinned once they were repositioned on his shoulders. Feeling his heated gaze on her core she shivered and let out a happy mew as she felt how approving it was. She chuckled softly at his comment and growled playfully as he ripped off her thong. She shivered at the cool air but refused to look away from his mouth.

As his tongue ran over her lips she let out a breathless moan and gripped the blankets beneath her. She cried out as her eyes rolled back, feeling the warm and wet appendage that was slowly invading her slick channel. She moaned and tried to grind against whatever it was, the fleeting idea of it being his tongue crossing her mind before she gave over to the pleasure.

Her claws moved to her breasts and stomach, gently leaving claw marks, while her other hand groped at her breasts and stomach. The extra pain and pleasure making her moan even louder as her hips tried to get more pleasure. Her mother had been so lucky to have this demon in her bed every night. Now it was her turn to have him though.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Lance's moans sent vibrations deep into the girl's hips as his tongue tasted his daughter's insides. His hands slid up the girl's waist, then gently scratched down before he began to surf his palms over them. As the pleasure continued, the rest of Lance's body became as dark as his tail, his fine black hair faded to a silky white, and his crimson eyes became pearly blue. His body mass and amount of muscle increased as a whole, becoming slightly larger than the average human.

Lance's tongue swirled around in her warm just before it twisted into a drill-like shape. With this done, the demon shoved his tongue back and forth through her delicious pussy. The tail straightened for a moment, and then twisted in the other direction for another wave of pleasure before resuming its pumping motion. His fingertips soothingly drifted from her waist to her butt and grabbed it, lifting it up as much as he could. Lance's tail teasingly slid in between her butt cheeks, brushing up and down the length.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Shadow moaned as her Daddy continued to feast upon her pussy. She gasped and shuddered as he gently scratched her then purred in delight as he ran his hands over the slight wounds. She groaned and looked up, gasping as her father began to change. She had only seen him in full form once before and that was when he was truly angry. "Daddy!" she cried softly.

Soon enough she forgot all about her father changing and was only able to feel pleasure as his tongue started drilling her cunt. She moaned loudly as his tongue switched directions and bucked off the bed as she tried to ride his tongue. She started panting harder as the pleasure increased,the feelings better than anything they boys had ever given her. She closed her eyes and let out a tiny whimper as she realized the extra pleasure her father was giving her was sending her into a quick orgasm.

As he lifted her and his tail teased her ass, her eyes rolled back and she let go. Moments later she was cumming with a scream. Her hands tangled in his hand to hold him against her as her body convulsed and jerked in pleasure. She growled out as the last few waves of pleasure crashed over her, leaving her a panting mess under her father, a gooffy grin plastered on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:24 pm

The fact the he was pleasing her pleased him. Every jerk, every moan, every scream raised his level hunger for her. Lance moaned upon tasting her fresh cum. After letting his tongue wave around a bit more, he quickly yanked it out and brought it back into his mouth. He glanced down at the bed and chuckled at the mess she had mad. "My naughty daughter... is this the first time you've reached your climax?" the proud father asked.

Lance lapped her cunt with his tongue a few more times before dropping a kiss on it. His tail continued to play around with her back door, even dipping its tip in a few times. The man sat up, taking Shadow's legs from off his shoulders, and spread his legs open, laying them on either said of the beautiful demon. "Daddy would like to see if you can shoot his cum with just those luscious lips... and maybe your tongue wouldn't be so bad either," the demon stated as he wrapped his fingers around his throbbing, large, dripping cock. Lance began jacking off in front of his daughter, waiting to be pleased.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Shadow panted and mewled softly as he continued to wiggle his tongue inside of her, causing her to tremble as her sensitive pussy was assaulted. She groaned and looked up as he pulled his tongue back and shuddered at his question. She blushed a bit but nodded quietly. "It is with a man Daddy. Normally I just get little orgasms from self pleasure." she responds quietly.

She closed her eyes and shivered as he lapped at her a few more tips and gave a small chuckle at the kiss. She looked up at him, loving how his tail was teasing her other entrance, wondering if he was doing it or if his tail had a mind of its own. She gently pressed against it and then watched her Daddy lay over her. Her mouth watered as she watched him stroking his length and looked up at him once more.

Within moments, she was kneeling in front of him, her hand replacing his as she slowly stroked him. Her tongue reached out and tentatively tasted him. With a moan she smiled and started lapping at his tip more eagerly before taking the first inch of him into her mouth and beginning to suck. Her hand continued to move over him as she sucked, her moans gently vibrating his tip.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:57 pm

The demon closed his eyes and moaned softly. Her tender touches on his tender areas made him shiver with pleasure. Not being able to sit still like a good boy, Lance put his hand on the back of her head and raised his knees. "Did you at least do this with the other boys?" questioned the father out of curiosity. Pre-cum oozed from his shaft nonstop as she pleased him. Shadow's lips and tongue did his body well. So well that he craved for more, but Lance had done this plenty of times to know that prolonging the pleasure was the best thing to do. Another moan escaped his lips as his throbbing shaft begged to be taken in completely.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Shadow shivered as he moaned and smiled, glad she could please him. She felt his hands on the back of her head, but resisted him so he couldn't push her down. It was her turn to please him, not have him force her to do it his way. She nodded around him after his question, she had done this with the other boys and had hated it. However, it was much better doing it for him. She swirled her tongue around him, swallowing the oozing precum before she relaxed her throat.

Teasingly slow, she started taking him into her throat. She pushed down just an inch at a time and would suck hard as she adjusted to him being there. Finally her nose brushed against the soft hair at his base and she let out a contented purr. She grinned then started bobbing her head over his length, maintaining a slow and stead pace as she got used to his feel. Her tongue continued to dance over him, discovering veins and special spots that would make him moan louder.

She paused after a moment and pulled her mouth off of him and stayed lapping at his tip as she looked up at him. "You taste good Daddy. I have to wonder, did Mommy after suck you after you fucked her?" she teased softly, letting him know she would asshe went back to deep throating him
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:24 pm

It seemed like his daughter had more experience than he had thought. His body trembled every few seconds, loving how Shadow gave every inch attention. The demon's hips wiggled in reply to her tongue's actions. Shadow's mouth was very delightful. Lance put a hand on the mattress behind him and griped the sheets; the hand that was on the back of her gently scratched it on occasion as he couldn't help but to slowly rock his hips to the pace she was moving at.

Lance chuckled at her question and replied, "Of course she did. I told you that she overdosed." The man gasped and shivered when his shaft left the warmth of her mouth but then touched by her tongue. Lance tilted his head back, letting his white hair flow off of his shoulders, as she brought his cock back to her throat. Upon resuming his slow rock, Lance dipped his tail in the puddle of cum his daughter had made to lubricate it, then slowly slid three inches of his tail into her anus.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Shadow pouted a bit as she heard that her mother had indeed done what she had planned on making special for him. She shook her head and tried to forget as her tongue lazily lapped at his underside, loving the feel of the large vein running against her tongue. With a steadying hand, she gripped his hips, having felt him rocking into her mouth, and let him continue, getting used to the feeling.

She gasped and then moaned loudly around him as his tail slipped into her ass. Her back arched and she let out a low growl at the feeling, her mouth slipping all the way down his length. She swallowed around him then moved her mouth quickly over him, unable to regain her slow pace with the new pleasure running through her. She spread her legs a bit more and continuing to arch her back so that his tail had no reason to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next