Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) Empty
PostSubject: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) AnImeGirl

Allie squeaked as her backpack began to fall off as she made her way home. She was sixteen years old and lived with her father, her mother having died when she was young. For the longest time She'd had a crush on her own father but knew she could never admit her feelings to anyone. She smiled hapillie as she flung open the door and ran to her room to put her things away, closing the door behind her, she then called for her father.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) Anime

Alinthea sighed as he was cleaning the kitchen. He had his woman apron on and was cleaning hard. A small bead of sweat dribbled from his forehead too his cheek before he swiped it away. He sighed and stood up straight, as he was bend over cleaning the cooker.

It was that time of the year where he promised himself that he would clean everything in the house. He moaned as he stretched and his back cracked. He moaned and smiled a little as it felt great. He scratched his head with the rubber gloves on his hand and smiled again. It was all done. He felt horrid though. Sweaty and dirty. He needed a shower.

As he took off the apron and the gloves he heard the door close and his daughter calling for him.

"I am in here." When he heard her voice he felt joy inside him. After his wife dying, he never re-dated or interacted with woman. His daughter was the only girl for him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm

She smiled and ran to him, tackling her father and giggling hard. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Daddy!" He smiled and nuzzled him, clinging quietly. "Did daddy miss me?"
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Alinthea laughed as she ran and hugged him. She was now 16, however, she acted like she was much younger.

"Hey. How was school today?" He said looking at her and kissing her cheek. He smiled gently and giggled. "And of course I missed you, your my favorite girl." He laughed and stood up straight as she winded him a little when she glomped him.

He moved his hear out of his face with one hand while he rubbed her head with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:26 am

She smiled and plopped down, clinging to his leg. "I gotsan A on my test!" She squealed and nuzzled his leg. "School was ok but I love being here with daddy."
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:36 am

He laughed and shook his leg a little as she held onto him. It was rather funny so was so attached to him, however, he didn't mind it. He always had a soft spot for his little Allie. She was cute, adorable and was growing into a young woman. Alinthea had watched her from a baby grow into a young woman. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help but notice her breast. They were large for her age and when they were pressing into her leg, it was hard not to notice.

He sighed and picked her up from his leg and kissed her nose. "Well done Allie. I am so proud of you. We will do what you like tonight then. Your choice of food, movie, games." He rubbed his nose against hers and laughed. He put her down and sighed, looking down at his shirt. It was wet due to the sweat.

"Baby, I need to have a shower first, i have been cleaning all day. So you have a think what you want to do. And get changed out of your uniform like a good girl. Ok?" He beamed a smile down at her. She was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:48 am

"I wanna take a shower with daddy like we used to!" She looked up at him and started to undo her shirt. "Can I pleeeeeeeeease?" She giggled a bit. "Can that be my reward?"
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:51 am

Alinthea laughed a little and got down on one knee.
"You know we are not suppose too. It wrong you know. If anyone found out then I would get in trouble."

He smiled and rubbed his hand on her head, ruffling her hair. She was adorable, it was hard to resist her. He really would love to have a shower with her. For someone to wash him again would be nice. However, he wanted to try to stick to the right path. She was his responsibility now, but there was another part of him...
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 am

"But but......" She pouted and whimpered. "Pleeeeeeeease?" She clung to the other tightly "I won't tell anyone daddy! I'll be good!"
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:04 am

The thing was, he didn't want her to be good.
He sighed and scratched the back of his head with his hand.
"Well, how can I say no to that face." He smiled and stroked her cheek with his hand.
"Go on then. Get the shower going and I will see you up there in a second."

He let her go and smiled. Turning to put all of the cleaning products away.
"And don't forget to close the curtains."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:08 am

She squealed and nodded, running up to start the shower, stripping down and flushing red. She smiled and sat on the closed toilet, waiting for him to come in. "Hurry up daddy!" She giggled and wiggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:15 am

Alinthea smiled as he her hear calling for him. He put all of the cleaning products away in the cupboards and closed them. He stretched again and sighed. Slowly walking towards the stairs and up them, yawning a little, making his way to the bathroom.

He opened the door and walked in. Seeing his daughter naked and sitting on the toilet seat, waiting for hi. Her breasts on show, just for him. He flushed a little and smiled.

"You were quick." He laughed and unbuttoned his shirt slowly, sliding it off his body, reviling his strong chest. His arms were big and powerful. Unbuttoning his pants soon after and sliding them down his legs. He bend down and grabbed the clothes and threw them into the washing basket. He stood a few feet away from her in his boxers and smiled. The water running.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:19 am

She flushed red and looked him over, standing and hugging him close. "U..Uhm.... D..Daddy?" She looked up into his eyes and stood on her tippie toes. "I....." She kissed him deeply and trembled against him. "I..I really like you daddy... And not in a Father/daughter way....." She bit her lip and backed away. "S..Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:26 am

When she hugged him, he wrapped his arms around her and looked down at her. When she kissed him deeply, he couldn't resist closing his eyes and kissing back. It was the first real kiss he had had since his wife. Once she pulled away, he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at her, listening to her contently.

"Well..." He smiled as she bit her lip. "Its ok. I mean, its not normal, but, it's ok." He laughed. He was embarrassed, not because she said it, because he felt the same way.

He smiled at her and breathed in deeply. "I... I feel the same way Allie." He couldn't believe he just said that, but it was true!
He held her close to him. She wasn't much taller than his stomach. Her breasts ribbing against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:32 am

She flushed red and groaned a little. "Daddy's happy place is getting happy again." She flushed very red and nuzzled his stomach, smiling a bit. "Anything Allie can do for Daddy?" She pressed her breasts against his crotch more, licking her lips. "Mmmm..... T..That feels g..good..." She looked up at him and blinked. "Will daddy do the same things he did to mommy to me?"
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:39 am

Alinthea could help but get turned on. His member started to push against her breasts. He growned a little as she spoke to him.
He was shocked as she said what she said. He never would have guessed she had had sexual thoughts. He was taken back, but turned on at the same time.

"I... I... I don't know." He laughed. "Why? What do you know?" He laughed, he was now really interested as to what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:08 am

She pulled down his underwear quietly, pressed her breasts together and licked the tip. "P..please Daddy? Will you teach m..me? This is all I know..." She took his tip into her mouth and sucked him off softly, slowly rubbing her breasts against his length. "M...mhhh......." She shivered and reached a hand down, stroking herself.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 am

He watched her pull his boxers down and his member spring out, only to be greeted by her soft breasts. He moaned as she pushed up against him. He watched her take the tip of him into her mouth. As she did, his body shivered and he let out a small moan. He looked down at her sucking on his long member and smiled.

"Your really good at that you know." He let out a breath and inhaled again. "What... What do you want me to teach you? And I really need a shower." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:18 am

"D..Daddy?" She flushed and stopped, looking up at him. "Will you show me how to pleasure a man?" She smiled a little and hugged him. "After we get washed up of course." She climbed into the shower and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 am

He smiled as she pulled her lips off his head. He groaned in pleasure and smiled as she walked away. He turned and watched her walk towards the shower. Her ass swaying from side to side. His member pulsated as he watched her. He sighed and nodded.

"Ok, I will show you. Have you ever pleasured yourself?"

He smiled, walking into the shower, the water falling onto his back. He smiled as the walm water danced down his body.
Looking down at her, he smiled.

"What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:32 am

She nodded and sat on a small shower chair she liked to use to sit on while bathing, opening her legs shyly. "Y..yes s..sir..." She groaned and began to masturbate, moaning gently as she massaged her clot, only able to put two fingers in her hot tight pussy. She arched her back a little and shuddered. "D..Daddy....."
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:41 am

He smiled as she looked down and opened her legs. His member pulsated as she showed him her perfect lips. She started to pleasure herself and smiled.

"I never knew you were this kinky." He laughed gently and got down on his knees.
"That's a good girl." He smiled and kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth and playfully moved hers.

He put one hand on her soft breasts and started to massage it.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 am

She groaned and arched her back a bit more, kissing him deeply. "D..Daddy!" She gasped and wrapped an arm around his neck, smiling happily. "I..I love you daddy..." She gasped again and pulled her fingers out, focusing more on making out with him.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 am

He smiled as she confessed. "I love you too. Your the only girl for me, you know that don't you?"
He brought her hand which she used to pleasure her self to his mouth and broke the kiss. He opened his mouth and started to lick her fingers, tasting her juice straight from her pussy.

He went back to kiss her and gently kissed her again and smiled.

"What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 am

She smiled and nodded. "D..Daddy..... W..Will you take me?" She flushed very red. She looked away and looked back to kiss him deeply. "I..I want my daddy to be my first and only lover."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)   Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy's Little Girl (Ritsuka and T_Virus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next