Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new Daddy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Michael was twenty-two years old and he was in pretty damn good shape. He had slick black hair, hazel eyes and a prominent brow with a prominent jaw line. He opened the door, showing off his six-pac by answering the door shirt less and ushered in Amy. He gave the man the money and then closed the door behind the pink-furred bundle that was known as Amy. He smiled and hugged her tight. There were two reasons that Michael adopted Amy, first she was a neko and second, she was advanced for her age. "Alright Amy, lets go over the rules of the house shall we? I am not only your daddy, but I'm your master as well. You will do as I say, when I say. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-17

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:14 pm

"Master... masterrr..." Amy mumbled thoughtfully over the term, giving a small squeak as her darker, almost violet headfur brushed past her perked neko ears, before she smiled brightly and nodded her head. "Hehehe... oh, you mean like a pet, daddy?" The girl brightly replied, nodding her agreement with a soft squeak as she giggled up to the big, strong-built Michael. "Prrr... thank you for adopting me, daddy... I will do everything I can to be a good, obedient girl and a loving daughter for you." She mewed out, hugging him tightly in return as her footpaws left the ground in his strong arms.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Michael smiled softly at her, his hands cupping his new daughter's ass and squeezing it hard. "So tell me Amy, what all can you do to please Daddy?" He laughed as he slid a finger into her ring, before pulling it out and setting her down on the ground. "And to please Daddy, why don't you go fetch me a beer from the fridge." he smacked her ass playfully as he pushed her toward the kitchen. He then sat down on the couch, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:32 pm

"Anything Daddy wants." Amy's simple, soft reply came as she meeped and blushed, both purring and squeaking in surprise when his strong, firm hand fondled her little bottom, that finger getting a squeal from her lips and a squeeze out of her tight tush before she shakily got her feet right. Soon after, the nekogirl was running into the kitchen with a leap after his spank, her jeans riding a little lower because of his petting, to get her new father his drink.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:33 am

Michael smiled softly at Amy, "That's my good princess," he waited on the couch and then when she came back into the room he patted his lap. He pulled her pants down and put the bottle into her ass hole and twisted it, so the cap came off in her ass. He pulled it out and brought it up to his lips and took a swig of it, rubbing her lower back softly. "So you can do any thing Daddy wants?"
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:55 am

With a warm little whine of not quite pleasure, not quite pain, she squirmed in his lap, her tight little ass squeezing and stretching around the bottle before the cap was removed with a pop, the small nekogirl nuzzling up to the large male's chest as she shivered. Her Daddy, Michael, felt very warm against her soft cheek. "Yes, Daddy... anything my Daddy wants, Amy can do."
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:58 am

Michael took another swig of his beer, smirking softly. "So if I wanted you to become an eighty year old slut with four, firm tits you would...?" He laughed softly as he pushed a finger up into her ass again, taking another swig as he began to pump her tight little ass with his finger, taking another swig of his beer. This could be the best buy he ever made. He closed his eyes for a second and leaned back, adding a second finger to her ass.
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:05 am

The beautiful, innocent sound of pleasure she made contrasted with the lewd little noise of his finger pumping into her tight ass as the growing, aging nekogirl rose and wriggled back against her new Daddy's chest, her curvy and filling cheeks rocking against his hand while he fucked her rim with his finger. That 80-year old Amy's mouth opened in a warm groan when another finger squeezed into her pliable anal ring, four firming, plush breasts forming on her normally-flat chest as she arched her head against his shoulder. "Nnnhh... like th-this... Daddyy?"

Last edited by Amethystine on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:08 am

Michael looked over the eighty year old body, and smirked softly. "Oh yes, just like that my little princess." He laughed softly as he kept pumping her ass hole with his fingers, "Now baby girl, why don't you go get daddy another beer," he said as he pulled his fingers out of her ass hole, "and then come back and give Daddy a blow job, like a good little slut." He smirked softly as he pushed her off the couch, her tits jiggling when he did so.
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:16 am

With a happy little moan and a smile up to her Daddy, she gave his lips a quick peck of a kiss before running off, her tits bouncing against each other naughtily as, soon enough, the pantsless girl returned to Michael, another beer held in her hands. Knowing what her Daddy expected this time, though, she giggled with a shiver, the cold bottlecap shoved into her stretched asshole as she bent over, twisting with a whimper to get it open before giving it to the large, packed adoptive father. "Here, Daddy... hehe... s'cold like ice." She smiled, before kneeling down with a soft murr, her nose nudging a bit at his pants and the very thick bulge in them, before she unzipped and pulled them down.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:36 am

"Thats my good baby girl," He said grinning softly as he leaned over her and shoved the other bottle, bottom first, into her cunt. He leaned back and started to drink his beer, enjoying it while his adopted daughter began to undress him. He petted her head softly, "Why don't you suck my cock while being what ever you want to be?" He laughed once more, petting her head again as he did this. "Can you influence other bodies and minds, or just yours?"
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:00 am

Once the nekogirl got his underpants down, she closed her eyes a moment with a soft, whimpering groan as, her eager hands clutching around his bulge, she squeezed her tight, virgin cunny around the bottom of his beer bottle, the slick juices sliding down the glass while she opened her eyes. They widened with a start, a blush of heat forming on her cheeks, as Amy got a full gaze over her Daddy Michael's big, thick cock, her hands just barely fitting around beneath the crown. "Hah... D-daddy's really... really big..." She murmured, her fingers stroking the full, length monster in her palms, as her tongue slid over the large head, rubbing his preslit. Upon hearing his question, she paused her licks enough to answer, though her hands kept worshipping his size. "Hah... I could, slightly, yes... more their shape than their thoughts, though."
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:55 am

"Oooooh," Michael groaned softly as the eighty yaer old began rubbing his cock, "Can you influence minds at all and can I have the ability to change your body without asking you to do it to yourself?" He smiled softly, before grabbing the granny kitten's head and shoving her down onto his cock, groaning happily as he filled into her mouth, his head hitting the back of her throat. "Finger yourself while you suck me off my little girl"
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:04 am

"Haaah... the most I could do with minds is... mrrrh... say, make Daddy think he was a big, bestial dog or something, while he was in that shape... and it'd only be temporary." The second question was easier for the nekogirl, and Amy's aged, yet still luxurious head nodded as she purred with a sudden gurgly moan, feeling her throat bulge as it was shoved down his thick, swollen cockflesh. Her ears perking up, the obedient kitten daughter shuddered as her delicate paw reached between her legs, her puffy, virgin twat spread open by two fingers as a third sunk in, her groan muffled by the big, throbbing dick down her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:24 am

Michael groaned softly again as her mouth took in his cock easily, he began rubbing her head softly, "So if I wanted you to make the neighbor want to fuck me good and hard, you couldn't do it?" He smirked softly as he grabbed her head hard and shoved her down onto his length, going into the granny's throat. He began to make her body shrink, giving her the age of a one year old toddler.
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:33 pm

"Nnn... mhm... whatever daddy wants." Amy mumbled as her throat was easily stuffed with his thick cock, feeling every inch pound and throb down her gullet while she swallowed harder, gurgling naughtily with the heated musk pressed to her nose. Soon enough, though, the kittenslut of a daughter whimpered with a soft, strained whine of pleasureful ache as her jaws became more stretched, her smaller, younger form making her throat all the tighter and further bulged by his big, fleshy member.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:41 pm

"Mmmm, that's my good kittenslut!" Michael groaned loudly as he grabbed the toddler's head and shoved her down again. "I want you to have my neighbor walk over her, already naked." He groaned loudly , "And ready to fuck." He pulled the Toddler's head off his length and pushed her away. Her tits began to grow out, easily becoming a Double D. "Now get your slutty cunt over here and tit-fuck Daddy like a good whore."
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:56 pm

"Mmmh... yes, daddy." Amy moaned as, saliva and pre dribbling down her chin from the thick, meaty throatfuck she'd gotten, already working her little mind-control as, sensing the next-door neighbour walking down the street to their house, the hungry, horny little daughter pressed her huge, impossible tits up around the big, monster shaft. She loved how hot it felt between her breasts, and her tiny lips kissed and nursed the tip as she fucked the swollen dick through her cleavage, sucking off the bulbous head. "Mmmh... god, daddy's big dick tastes so good and hot..." Needless to say, their neighbour, even in her lustful and horny state, couldn't help but feel both shocked and amazed as she came into the room, seeing such a small girl taking such a -huge- slab of dick down her bulging, gulping throat.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:24 pm

Michael groaned once more as he felt his precious Amy start sucking and titfucking his huge slab of meat. He reached down with one hand, grabbing her head and shoving it down onto his meat while with his other hand he pointed at his neighbor, Leah, and beckoned her over. "I know you want a piece of this hot man-meat, but you are going to have to earn it. You can start by eating out my daughter's nice, little ass hole." Michael groaned again, shoving Amy's head down on his meat once more.
Back to top Go down
Amethystine
Shrimp

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Leah's cheeks flushed hot, though with Amy's control, and her own heat making her drip down her thighs, she couldn't disobey, kneeling behind the sucking, titfucking daughterslut as, watching that little throat swell hugely each time Michael forced his baby girl's mouth down his girthy, fat dick, she swirled her tongue firm and deep between the pert asscheeks. A soft, small groan rolled from the neighbour's lips when she began to tonguefuck the small asshole, earning muffled whines from the small female as her butt was eaten out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Daddy   A new Daddy Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Daddy
Page 1 of 1