Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ravageddreams
Shrimp
ravageddreams

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) Empty
PostSubject: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 pm

((Closed for sub_voyage fan and me!))

Liz was barely noticing the scenery change, wrapped up as she was in the music playing on her iPod. That and dreaming about finally getting to go to Florida on Spring Break. Which she wasn't this year.

As the loud music (a curious blend of late '80s metal and more recent Pop) was drowning out anything her mother was saying, she was picturing the sunny warm beaches and salty oceans. Not the rather dismal looking brown outside the window. It had been raining, and spring wasn't springing as quickly as it should. The trees still liked kinda dead and the gound was muddy and depressing.

Liz realized that her mother had said something to her and removed the ear-buds. She smoothed down her wavy light-brown hair and looked at her mother.

"What?"

"We're almost to daddy's. Remember to be good."

Daddy! Liz was 12, 13 in just a few more months. Daddy .. she shook her head and sighed. No, she was going to be with her father for a little over a week instead of with her friends in the sun and tropical weather.

"Mom," she said in an exasperated voice, "I know all that. "

Since the divorce, Liz hadn't seen her father for more than a day or two at a time. Visitation they had called it, and since mother had moved several towns over it was a rare occurrence. Not that Liz much cared, as she was starting to care more about her clothes, and about boys, and even now and then paying attention in middle school (though not that often!). Dad would be ... well, what could Liz think but that it'd be boring?
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Chris was 30 and single and hated being single. He was once married to abeautiful woman who loved him. But things had changed in the past. For she recently started cheating on him with another man. When he found out he was so mad he divorced her. In the divorce battle they both agreeded that he would only receive vistiaton during summer break.

He returned his thoughs back to the present. Soon his daugher would be comming and he wanted to make her happy. So happy in fact that he would eventuallly be her sexual partner. He had gotten her room ready and even put some pictures of himself in it.

He walked down stairs wearing a blue T-shirt with gray pants and got ready to welcome his daugher home. He went into the restroom and combed his golden brown hair and sighed softly and then went to the front door and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
ravageddreams
Shrimp
ravageddreams

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Liz was in a t-shirt and jeans-shorts, tennies, and had a gym-bag over her shoulder with her stuff. Except of course for the iPod that was hooked into the waist of her shorts. Liz and her mom walked up to the door of her father's house.

She didn't understand all the details of the divorce. It had been messy and she had been certain for a while that it had been her fault. She had no real idea about her mother's infidelity, though of course she had been surprised at how quickly mother's new boyfriend had come into the picture (she had no idea that he had been with her for at least half a year before everything blew up).

She sighed once more and stood beside the door as her mother put on as neutral an expression as she could manage and rang the doorbell.

"Chris," her mother said to him in an ice-cold voice, and with little more than that turned back to her car to beat a hasty retreat.

Leaving Liz with her father, a slightly awkward moment somewhere between joy at seeing her father, and the beginnings of what she was sure would be a boring time.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:13 pm

He heard the doorbell rang and went and answerd it and was suprised to see his daugher so early. He then spotted his ex wife and smiled at her. "Well." He said then paused. "How are things? He asked.

As he looked at his daugher he started to get hard and horny. Soon he could do nothing to prevent it and he started to cum on himself. Just the feeling of eventually being with her made him turn on.

He turned his attention once again to the present and smiled. "Would you two like to come on it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
ravageddreams
Shrimp
ravageddreams

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Liz watched her mother uncertain if she should laugh or cry. She almost looked like she was going to explode when father invited her in!

Instead, she had muttered something about things going well and never having been happier before leaving.

Liz sighed, and walked past her father. She didn't notice his reaction, and certainly had no ideas of his plans for her over the week.

"Hey," she said at last, in a tone rather different from how she might have greeted him several years earlier.

"So, um. I guess it's just us, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:47 pm

He looked at his daugher and smiled and blushed and knew it was getting time for him to fuck her. "Yes that is correct." He responded.

He looked around and waved goodbye to his ex and sighed. He knew it would be a few weeks without seeing his ex again and he frowneed and missed being with her.

He then turned his attention back on his daugher and let her in the house. Then he showed her around and sighed.
Back to top Go down
ravageddreams
Shrimp
ravageddreams

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:24 am

Liz nodded softly and let her father show her around.

"Yeah, so it's nice. Ummm, uh huh. Long car ride and all, got to pee like real bad."

She started off for the bathroom, opening the door and darting in and just pushing the door not noticing that it was open just a crack.

Pulling down her jean shorts revealed pink panties, which she then pulled down to her knees as she sat down to pee.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:48 pm

He walked into the bathroom and saw her and looked at her in a suprising manner. He then saw her and blushed and mooaned soflty and came.
Back to top Go down
ravageddreams
Shrimp
ravageddreams

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:34 pm

((OOC: Moving to the new site, same ID as this site.))
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:50 pm

(((k. Responded there. am Chris.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)   Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring break with Daddy (me n sub_voyage fan)
Page 1 of 1