Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raven-Eve
Virgin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-19

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:32 am

Dawn opened her legs when his tongue slipped between her legs, she enjoyed the warmth of his tongue as he plasured her again. Arching her head she lifted herself off his chin, making it possible for him to reach her better. Of course when his tingue dipped inside her a few times as would begin to ride the tip of his tonguw when she could. This time it would not take long before her whole body went rigid with such an intense climax. She let forth a generous amount of her honey flavored juices, as she rode his tongue through her orgasm and on passed. He was right, there would be a new market for such things. Of curse labling her juices something perverse might not work, he could indeed make a good profit from her.

Soone after Dawn calapsed on her back, her head hanging over his chin. She was such a pretty little thing, a small woman he would have to take care of, and make sure she was kept away for other humans. Many men in the world had far worse intension then he had.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 am

He let out a large mmmm as the rest of her juices leaked into his mouth, so much came out for such a little body. "You really do put out he sweetest nectar I have ever tasted my little pet."
He smirked. It was his turn now and he anted to try something. He picked her up gently and broguth her down near he crotch area he sat her down on his cock. sitting up he looked down on her wondering if it would work. He smiled an evil grin and looked at her "Well what do you think little one? You've had your fun what about mine hmm?" He smiled as he ran a finger down her front playing with her tiny breasts.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 am

He set her down on the head of his cock and she looked a bit confussed. He would fit there was no question, but it was going to but very tight. It would hurt her alot and please him greatly. The question was could he handle the screams as he streatched her over his cock? Dawn stared at him while he played with her breasts. "Don't you think I'm a bit small...." she knew what he wanted, she was not stupid...just a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 am

He looked off to the side abit. "Well you might be I don't know. THis is sort of my first experiance with somone like you so I don't know." He smiled "I guess only one way to find out right?" He looked down at her then looked away. He was slightly worried about hurting her but he was insanely horny at that point. "I won't exactly force you to, but I am extremely hot at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:09 am

"Look I'm not sure what a womans virginity emans to a human female, but it means alot to us fairies. Explaining it would not give you any understanding..." She just rubbed herself over the head of his cock, perhaps giving a little pleasure. "But undertand that taking my virginity, with the size of you...would hurt to say the least." Had she not been a virgin she might have gave him permission to have his way with her, but the fact is ...she was. Dawn fluttered up and then perhaps a bit reluctantly she came back down. Her small tongue ran across his prick slowly, and with her whole body she began to jerk him off. It would not be the same, but it was something. Her virginity would have to be taken another way for her to even consent to them having sex, and he would have to undertsnad that once he did take her...she would be tied to him in a way.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:22 am

He let out a little groan of enjoyment as she worked. "Why is it special?" he asked as he looked at her in slight confusion. He was still contemplating if he should force it on her or not. He thought of the pros and cons of doing it. If he obtained her obidiance by will the bond would be stronger. However if he obtained it by force she would be afraid to say no, but there was always the chance of her attempting to escape, the fromer seemed better than the latter so he would choose that for now.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:43 am

Dawn continued to work his prick; she found his groans to be a good way of telling if she was doing something right, and so far so good. "You would never understand" but really she just did not want to make him aware just how much power he would hold over her. Taking her virginity would give him the power over her body. Meaning he could will her to use her powers for his own purpose. He would also be able request, or rather demand her to switch into a form of a mortal. Fairies had many powers and shape shifting was one of them, though being such prideful creatures rarely would they ever do such a thing. Dawn did her best to keep his mind on what she was doing, if he was lost in pleasure, he would not question her further. Pausing, she relocated herself on the head of his cock. There she began to rub herself on his very sensitive area.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 am

He groaned as she pleasured him, he wanted more of her body though. He was begining to care less what she wanted and more what he wanted he grabbed her softly and smiled looking down at her. "I think we shold give it a shot" He smiled as he held her down towards his large cock. It was almost as large as she was. He had a strange feeling that it would fit inside of her though it would be extremely tight and painfull for her. He wonjdered what her Reaction to his sudden change in demand would be like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3