Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-04

L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina } Empty
PostSubject: L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina }   L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:01 pm

L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina } Whl3id

As far as relationships worked, Irene acted just as any normal and heartbroken girl would have. She refused to eat for several days on end, and because she made it a habit to break out into sobs in the middle of class, she was referred home by her counselor to take care of herself while her mental condition re-shaped itself. According to her, she gave up everything to prove her boyfriend happiness, and in doing so, she lost most of her possessions, money, friends, and most importantly; her virginity. Having been stripped from head to toe by a man whom she thought shared a deep connection with her, Irene was left with nothing to survive off of. In short, she figured that there was nothing worthwhile in life to be breathing for. She smuggled beer cans with her to bed from the fridge, and without anyone knowing, she'd chaff them down and drown her sorrows with a few painkiller tablets. Irene missed the love and attention of her boyfriend, even if everything turned out to be undeniably false from the beginning.

Today, she was reading an edition of Fruits Basket on her bed, her slender form distinguishing itself from how her shoulders and ass were pointing up from the bedsheets. She was propped on her elbows, a free hand naturally curling a strand of her hair. She was undoubtedly doing better than before, and with a Brisk can acting as a replacement of alcohol, she sipped her 'dinner', and unenthusiastically flipped a page. Irene would rather be reading her collection of inappropriate magazines, but without anyone to practice her fantasies with, there was no point in looking through them. After losing her womanly pride to an absolute fake, she swore to herself that she wouldn't touch another boy in the same manner for the rest of her life, but secretly, she touched herself at late nights with visions of a dick penetrating her barely touched sex. But those moments were rare, now.

She owned everything from personal sex toys to bdsm gadgets, and they were all stashed away in a large cardboard box that she labeled 'stuffed animals' to throw everyone off. It was now on a shelf in the garage, abandoned by their mistress for a possible eternity until they'd be rediscovered. She wasn't so big on sex anymore. Or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina }   L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:23 pm

L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina } Anime_Boy2

Teo got stuck with the job that he was dreading the msot. Cleaning out the garage because her perants wanted to throw away junk. He sighed as he opened the garage dorr it was garbage night that night so everything that was getting throw out was goign right to the curve. His perants had told him that he would have to do it alone because his sister was too mentally unstable to do anything, He spat on the ground. "Good for nothing older sister." He growled at noone in particular. He began with the summer toys that had been collecting over the years, he was no longer a kid neither was his sister. "These are the first to go" Teo said picking up the box and heading towards the curve with it. Next were some of his old comics and mangas and some old vhs movies. How long had it been since his perants cleaned this place out? He sighed. He was going to be here all day. He seen a box on a shelf that looked familler to him. On the side was marked "Stuffed anima;s" He grinned it was his sisters collection of stuffed dolls. "Well those are getting thrown out." He grinned this was goign to be payback for her from not helping him with the garage. She would never see her precious dolls again, the box was in an awkward place though eh wasn't exactly tall enough to get to it. Her sister had to of put it there so he couldn't, he frowned and sent back in the house and grabbed a kitchen chair. He placed the chair underneath the shelf and stood up on it. "Does she think i'm stupid or something?" he said as he grabbed the box. It was strange. It couldn't have been full of stuffed dolls. It was much to heavy for that.....He got down from the chair and placed it on the chair opening the top. His mouth dropped at the sight of what was in there. He grinned widely the perfect blackmail to get his sister back, So he thought.

He closed up the box cover and picked it up again smiling heading back into the house. His perants wern't home and this would be a perfect chance for him to blackmail her. First he went to his room and got his digital camera taking pictures of the inside box contents and the lable on the side. "Just in case she hides the box again and denies it." He said to himself from behind a grin. He then picked up the box and headed towards his sisters room. She was going to be in for a big surprise, he dropped the box down heavy on her bed. "Oh sis You had better start doing as Isay or the content of your "Special box" Are going to be leaked to all my friends and your too" He laughed "And don't try hiding the box I have pictures hidden in multiple hidden places on the web."
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina }   L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Irene lazily looked up at the intrusion of her little brother, feeling a sudden urge to throw the comic books she already read at him. She was quite prone to throwing temper tantrums lately, and her parents even gave up on trying to console the heartbroken teenager and left her to wallow in her own self-pity. So maybe she hadn't taken her dump like any 'ordinary' girl. She was pretty upset over the fact that the boy whom she trusted so much had lied to her about everything. She was devastated, literally. " What do you want, you brat ? " she asked in grumpy annoyance, noisily sucking from her can of Brisk. She set the half-empty beverage on the carpet again, rolling on her back to face the ceiling, her arms outstretched over her face. " Get out. " she harshly warned, " Or I'll chase you out with a golf stick. " And she had every intention of smacking him with it, too. When he didn't leave, she flipped back over onto her stomach and glared at him for the longest time, looking as if her leer would actually make him disappear. But as Teo dropped her sacred collection of 'stuffed animals', her gaze loosened into a surprised but helpless look. " Y-You ... where'd you- ... how'd you ... how'd you get that ? " she asked in utter shock, scrambling off of her bed in a hurry to protect her babies.

She was already dealing with an emotional slump, but Teo decided to add on to her stress by blackmailing her ! Oh, it couldn't end up sadder than this ... She struggled to shove her cardboard box to the side, clumsily moving its heavy weight along with her skinny frame. " If you so much as mention this to anyone, I'll beat your ass, you twerp ! " she screamed, a thin strip of pink racing across her cheeks as she threatened him. With her stuff in possession, he could as well keep her enslaved to doing his share of the chores and anything else for the remainder of her life ! She wailed, then growled, " ... I don't even ... I don't even touch these anymore ! ... Don't do this to me, Teo ! " But in the end, she knew that she'd have to go with her stubborn brother's every whim. Maybe she could strike some sort of a deal with him ... " ... C'mon- ... I-I'm your sister ! ... I-I'll do anything you want, but ... just don't show those pictures to anybody ! " she pleaded.

Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina }   L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina } EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Teo grinned as his sister begged him now to show anyone the pictures. He planned on taking full advantage of this situation. "Alright sis, First thing I want you to do is clean the garage out" He thought for a moment what he wanted to make her do to degrade her and make her regret al lthe times she was mean to him. An evil grin played across his lips. "and I want you to do it in a slutty outfit." He laughed at the idea "yeah that sounds good doesn't it sis?" He laughed more as he went over and picked up her drink and began to walk out of the room but stopped at the door. "Oh and I have some math homework that needs to be done after you're done with that" He walked out heading towards his room

Teo grinned as he sat down in his computer chair laughing hard turning his computer on he had nothing else to do for the rest of the day why not enjoy himself with some video games. His sister was going to do his math homework and clean the garage outfit. He would take a look later to see what she decided was slutty. He wanted to get her back for all tthe times she was mean to him all the things she had put him through, older sisters were cruel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina }   L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina } Empty

Back to top Go down

L E T ' S G E T K I N K Y ! { Reaper & Mina }
Page 1 of 1