Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven-Eve
Virgin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-19

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) Empty
PostSubject: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:09 am

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) 498087696558f41cb3d7204c421cba25

In a forest to the far south of Tanyard there were many things that existed that most could not fathom. Monsters that lurked the night, little elf’s hat tended to the forests need, and then there were fairies. Now most of the time they went unnoticed by humans due to their speed, and the few that did see them, well no body would believe them.

The fairies lived high among the forest tree tops, and their actual home were surrounded by magic barriers so that it would go unnoticed even if a human was within eye shot of it. The forest was a playground to many things, but the ones that took the most enjoyment from the surrounding area were indeed the fairies. One particular fairy named Dawn exploring during the morning hours. Everyday she would leave her little house and fly off to watch the sunrise.

She was a pretty little thing, standing about seven inches tall, with a wing span of ten inches. She normally wore white, which went well with her tan complexion, and her long white hair. Dawn was the most curious fairy with in her guild, which often got her into trouble. Thankfully Dawn had use of some magic powers, which consisted of being able to grow vines up from the ground, and then the power to heal faster after being injured.

Today she was out like normal, and after watching the sunrise she figured she would go for a dip within the cool pools of a fresh water pond that was not to far off from home. Unfortunately for her curiosity would get the best of her when she stumbled up a camouflaged trap that had been set by a hunter earlier that morning. Dawn peeked inside and then as soon as she set foot in the trap the door came crashing down behind her. She knew she was in a heap of trouble now, but she had faith that a fellow fairy would happen upon her and save her.

Poor Dawn sat in that confines of that cage for the entire day, and once the sun started to set she knew nobody would be finding her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:34 am

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) Archersdtkg3

The hunter rose the following morning from his slumber and looked out the window it was early morning. He sighed as he stretched wondering if he had caught anything in his traps. Creatures in this forest were hard to catch so he had to have a mage enchant what traps he could afford so as to make the traps nearly unbreakable. Draten lived a fair distance from the closest village. So when he had to go to town it was normally to sell parts of enchanted creatures he somehow got his hands on. Draten got dressed and put on his Dearhead helmet, he was a fairly well known hunter in the town but he preffered a life alone in the forest. He grabbed his bow and quiver of arrows and headed out the door. If he was lucky he would catch something on his way to check his traps he thought ot himself.

It was nearly midday before he got to the lake where the fairy was imprisoned he was tired but pleased. Out of the traps he checked so far he had caught a deer and 2 birds. He was hoping though that he caught some rainbow fish because their scales were in high demand at the market lately. He layed down by the lake for abit relaxing he was in no rush to jump in the water to get the trap. He fell asleep and woke up an hour later feeling refreshed. He jumped in the water, the coolness felt good on him as he had been walking for half a day collecting traps. He got to the trap and there was something in it. He had no idea was it was it loked like al ittle person with wings. He shugged and pulled it back to shore. He got out of the water and looked at it again. Once again he shrugged and began walking back to his home. His work was done for the day all the traps that caught nothing were reset.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:48 am

It was a wonder that he did not make a big fuss about having caught a fairy, Dawn had backed herself up against the far back corner. She would stay in the dark, and perhaps any luck when he opened the trap she could somehow escape from this human hunter. Folding her wings back she took a seat on the hard cage floor, her hands gripped the petals of her flower petal dress. Try as she might she could not get over the fear of what this man was going to do once he found out she was in the cage.

Half way back to his home Dawn started feeling the motion sickness of his large stride. It was one thing when she was the one flying, but being dragged around in a cage was making her sick. “Please…..stop” She could not stop herself , Dawn gripped the trap bar looking out trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:52 am

He looked around when her heard the voice dropping the cage he pulled out his bow and arrow his eyes darting around quickly. He was not used to hearing a voice in the woods where he hunted. As far as he knew he was the only one here. It was after all HIS forest if somone was trespassing they would pay. He continued looking around, it had to have been his imagination. He pointed his arrow towards the cage and mumbled soethign and the arrow began to glow faintly looking in once again he looked at the strange miniature person. "You can't talk right?" He looked at her from under the darkness of his deerhead helmet only his eyes glowing in the light.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:58 am

Dawn screamed when he dropped the cage to the ground, poor down fell hard on her back. Having been stunned from the drop she took a moment to gain any sense of what happened. She slowly picked herself up, and went back to the cage bars. This is when she noticed that the hunter was pointed an arrow down at the cage. With a loud gasp she jumped out of view once again. “Point that else where…..” What in the world was he thinking AIMing that thing at her. “Let me out of this damned trap…” She had the right to demand such a thing…right?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:02 am

He looked at her in disbeleif surely he had been bewitched by a creature of the forest. He did not move the arrow that was pointed at her. "What are you!" He demanded in a large booming voice his eyes narrowed while looking at her. "Let you out?" He laughed hard "You are not exactly in a place to be making a demands. Why in my right mind would I let you out. If you're lucky i'll sell you alive, a talking creature haha i'm sure you would make a great pet. Just clip your wings and keep you tied in a cage i'm sure you would make any child extremely happy." He grinned an evil grin his white teeth showing with his eyes. "Or maybe i'll keep you for myself as a trophy."
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:10 am

“The nerve…Keep me as a trophy?” She stared up at him her red eyes showing her anger. “I’m not a pet for some child or a toy for some man like you” This human was out of his mind if he thought he was going to tame her. Dawned stayed away from the trap door, it seemed much safer towards the back in the shadows. “Now, I hate repeating myself….release me, so that I may go home” Certainly he would come to his senses and realize the errors of his ways.

Dawn looked up at him waiting, her fingers playing the edge of her dress again, a habit when her nerves were getting the best of her. She was a pretty little thing, quite a fair woman for a fairy, but he would find that she had the temper of any human woman, maybe more of one.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:18 am

He laughed yet another loud booming laugh. "My dear little what ever it is you are. You can stay in that cage untill you either come to your senses and surrender yourself or untill the cage turns to dust, which won't be for a very very long time. These traps were enchanted by one of the finest mages in this world. If you behave you might be lucky enough to get some food." He walked into his home and placed the cage on the table and set down taking off his helm and got a peice of paper and a quill. He lit a lantern next to the cage so that he coul see inside. He foun that she was quite pretty. Like a little woman in a cage, an evil grin played across his lips. "you must be hungry being in that cage for atleast almost 2 days according to the trap. Behave and I might feed you" He put down a loaf of bread next to the cage. The hunter took a peice of bread and took a bite out of it. "Take off your clothes." He grinned evily.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:34 am

Dawn pretty much ignored him, that was until he mentioned food. “You would let me starve?” she came forward in the cage right about the time he set the trap on the cage, she lost balance and landed on her butt once again. “You could be gentle….are all human such asses?” Dawn huffed sitting back up. Then he in his demanding voice told her to take her clothes off. Dawns mouth dropped. “No way…I’m not getting naked in front of you, not now not ever” At least not willingly, she did not mention that for the fear of him actually reaching in to take them off himself. She was built just like any other human female, just smaller and with wings. Well minus the fact that female fairies only grew hair on their heads.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:47 am

He smirked at her. "Pets must be taught to obey, if you arnt going to obey me willingly then I have no choice but to punish you. Behave and i'll feed you, misbehave and i'll let you go hungry. As for the clothes, you will remove them or I will remove them for you." He pulled an arrow out of his quiver and pointed it towards her. "And If I remove them you won't be able to put them back on." He looked at her from where he was sitting infront of the cage. "This could be a good relationship or it could be a bad one, it's your choice. But you ar'nt going home"
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 am

She backed up when he pointed the arrow at her. “Your going to shoot me with that? Afraid I will bit you?” she half growled. “ I will be escaping here…You can bet your ugly head on it” Dawn sat down, showing that she was not afraid of him. “I won’t die…I have healing powers” She was not really sure what his intensions were with the arrow, it would certainly not do well ripping her dress off. Though it was not like she had much on, being a fairy they did not have thing like panties or bras, the dress was all she really had to cover herself. A quick flip of her dress and he would see her very soft womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:00 am

He frowned and growled picking up the cage, He had a very short temper. " I can be nice or I can be a complete save it is your choice. You won't be getting out because this house has been in my family for generations and has many enchantments on it. The only exit is that door and the fireplace. However the only thing that can get into the fireplace is wood. And the only thing that can open that door is my hand. And that door won't open while you are out of the cage. I've been nice up to now So i'll give you 3 choices. Choice one, You removed your clothing so I can get a proper look at you and draw you and you put your clothes back on when i'm done. Choice two, You force my hand and I knock you out by shaking the cage untill you are knocked un concious in which time I will tie you with your legs and arms in th eform of and X and cut your clothes off then put you back in your cage when i'm done after i've had some fun. Or choice three, I kill you and take your carcass to the mages guild tomorrow and let them grind you up for magical componants."
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:09 am

Again he caused her mouth to drop, and then she laughed. “What fun can you have with me? I’m too small for you to have any fun with…” She was really calling his bluff on the second option. “But knowing how stupid humans are, you might try anyway…” Dawn turned her back to him and towards the back of the cage she slipped her dress off. However he would not be able to see a thing, as she made it every impossible to get a good look at her by using her wings as a form of cover up. “Touch me and I will bite your fingers off….understand?” Dawn glanced back over her shoulders, her red eyes almost glowing. "Human men, are disgusting creatures"
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:14 am

He frowned as she used her wings to cover herself. "playing on my words by covering yourself up with your wings? That does not amuse me you little imp. You may have healing powers but I wonder. Do you still feel pain?" He grinned evily. "I think you do, now reveal yourself or else, I don't like being violent and forcefull but if you push my I will be. You're a beautiful creatuer and I would hate to see something happen to you." While her attention was diverted he pulled her dress out with the tip of his arrow head and placed it by the cage. He poked her with the feathered end of the arrow softly as to not hurt her yet.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:22 am

Dawn had gone to reach for her dress, but it was too late. She glared at him from over her shoulders “I hate you….” She hissed then turned around with her eyes closed. As her wings opened from around her body she felt the feathers of his arrow brush against her lightly. Dawn could not stop herself from blushing, her now nude body exposed to the human. Her hand reached up and pushed the feathers away from her body, Dawn was not amused, and she did not need her body betraying her right now. Slowly her eyes opened, she wanted to know if he was staring, and if he was what was his reaction to her nude form. It was very rare for any human to ever even get a glimpse of a fairy let alone get her naked.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:26 am

He smiled brightly as he picked up his paper and quill. and began sketching her looking at her and then back to the paper. "Beautifull he said low as he continued to draw." He frowned and he ripped off one peice of paper and started again. He looks up from the paper again and looked at her. "Turn aroun please?" He might have been threatning before but he was different now. As he said he did not like being violent but he had a short temper.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:36 am

Dawn watched him take his quill to the paper and begin to draw, she was surprised when it had ended with him ripping the page of the book. "Turn around?...what was wrong with that last picture?" She did as he had asked, turning around so that her backside was facing him. Dawn galanced back at him, feeling a bit odd with her back to him. "You want to draw me like this?" as he went back to work she felt herself start to wonder what the picture would turn out like. "This is a hobby of your's....drawing I mean?" She had her own hobbies, but none of them she considered on the artistic side.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:41 am

He smiled as he finished drawing, He nodded. "Yes I love drawing beautifull things." He looked at the paper. Not one but two pictures with a line from the top right to the bototm left corner to seperate them one with her facing forward one with her facing backwards looking back at him. He smiled and turned the book towards her so she could see. He smiled. "You have a wonderfull body" He put the book away and dropped her dress back in and placed the bread next to the cage within reach. She had been good so he would feed her. " I don't know what you eat so heres some bread for now. It will have to do."
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:47 am

Dawn just stared at the picures while they were up in front of her, even after the dress had landed next to her. The mention of bread did help snap her out of a transe, and when she noticed the dress laying there on the cage floor she snatched it up quickly. It was not hard to get back over her body, she was dressed in no time at all. Dawn then took hold of the bread that he had left for her. "This will do, I guess..." she took a large bite, her stomach thanked her, but she did not bother thanking him. "I meant it when I said you could not keep me here, I'm not a pet or a thing to be owned." Would he ever get that through his head? or would she really have to fight him?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:59 am

"You will surrender, eventually you will surrender." He walked over to the bed and took off his clothes laying down on his bed closing his eyes it had been a long day and he sensed the days were going ot be getting longer. She would have no choice but to serve him. It would be that, or it would be death, he wouldn't enjoy her death but he would enjoy the profit that came with it. If she kept resisting him he would rip her in half. In the most painfull way possible. From the inside.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:24 am

She became more relaxed as he lay across his bed. “You know…if it’s possible to get a bath, I would like one” It was an odd request, but she felt dirty. Dawn would of course require him to not look at her while she bathed, and she figured he would anyways. Human she was coming to find out were sick creatures. “Is it possible to get clean?” she peered out from around the bars of the cage. Dawn ignored his satement about her submitting to him, it would be an neverending fight between her and the thick headed human.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:34 am

He got up from his bed naked and scratched his head. Was was he going to go about giving her a bath. He pulled a small chain from his pocket. He fashioned a small leather collar and attached it to the chain. He dropped the collar end into the cage and attached the chain to the top of the cage. Then he picked up the cage and set it down beside a bucket. "Put that collar on. and i'll open the cage to let you have a bath. But you had better go straight back in. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:44 am

“A leash and collar?” Dawn took it in her hands looking at it for a moment. “Deal…”Her eyes averted from his naked body as she placed the collar around her neck, then showing him that it was on good and tight she gave it a firm tug. “Won’t come off” she rolled her red eyes at him. When he finally opened the cage door Dawn walked to the edge, and stared down into the water. Her dress was soon discarded off to the side; she tried to picture him turned away even if he was not. With a big splash Dawn dove into the bucket, only coming to the surface after she had touched the bottom. Thankfully the leash allowed her to go a good distance.

Dawn began to sing in a language not meant for human ears as her hands ran over her wet body. With a pause she looked up at the human. “Look, I need your help…but don’t get any funny ideas. I need you to wash my back…” She just stayed in the water waiting for his response to her request.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 am

He sat there by the bucket listaning to her singing. He looked at her for a minute and nodded as he grabbed a cloth from a table nearby and dipped a corner of the cloth in the water rubbing her back gentily as possible. "You have a beautifull voice." He dipped the cloth back in again and cleaned her shoulders. He touched her back with his finger. "And your skin is so soft." He smiled. It's too bad I can't trust you enough to let you be free around the house.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:02 pm

The feeling of the cloth on her back made her feel better, she had exxpected him to get a little happy with the idea of being able to touch her. She ran her hands through her hair getting it clean, then continued down to be breasts. "All of my kind sing...its not really consisted a talent..." she paused when she felt his finger ran down her back, his skin was much rougher then hers. "Trusting me would be bad for your health...." Dawn was a bit too honest for her own good. "I would fly away from here and lead a bear back here when you fell asleep..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next