Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:11 pm

He frowned and shrugged as he picked her up out of the water and faced her grining. "You know my family has looked after this forest for generations. Nobody but my family bloodline can come in here without being attacked by animals. The animals would not attack one of my bloodline. " He looked at the tiny thing in his hand. "So what exactly are you any way? Some sort of imp. I've never seen something like you before. You look exactly like a woman." He spread her legs apart with fingers from his other hand holding her down. She was made exactly like one too. If she kept being disobediant he would have to experiment with her.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Him picking her up happened so quick that it starttled her, she gripped onto his thumb untill after he had explained that the animals of the forest would not harm him. "What am I...you have no..." She was taken surprise, her legs forced apart so that he could look her over. Dawn struggled against his hold. "I'm a fairy...you stupid thing..." Had he never heard of her kind, not even in lore? Dawn did the only, but perhaps stupid thing she could think of to get him to let go. She bit him, though it more then likely only stung lije a bee sting. "Let me go..." she yelled at him. "You don't do that...force a ladies legs open like that"
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:25 pm

He frowned as he was bitten by the little fairy. He narrowed his eyes at her. "That was not a good idea." He glared and put her back in the cage naked and went outside and found some thick sticks and he pulled out a knife. "No I wouldn't go around doing that to a lady but you wouldn't of shown me had I asked anyway. however you are not lady. You are a vicious little beast and your going to regret it." He glared at her evily as he started doing somethign with the knife an the sticks.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Dawn stummbled into the cage, landing face first onto the hard flooring. She quickly got up and ran to the back of the cage , and watched him leave out of the cabin, and then coming back with a handful of sticks. "You treat me like a thing...not a person. You have no respect, thus I had to bite you" she did not like the sound of his voice, or the look of what he was making. "What do you plan on doing?" again her curiosity cam out of the bag. "You harm me and my knid will hunt you down" sooner or later they would come looking for her. "They do not take kindly to creatures harming other fairies"
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:39 pm

He smirked. "Oh? Really? He ignored her. Well lets see how that works out for you." He grabbed string of the table he was sitting by and began tying things together and walked over to the cage. and pulled her out by the chain and grabbed her with his wholel hand holding her so she is unable to moved an arm or leg. He was not being too rough yet but he wanted to make sure she knew she was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:49 pm

"Yes really...” She backed away, but he had pulled on the leash giving her no choice but to come out of the cage. She could have tried to dodge his hands, but it would have been no use. He firmly took a hold of her, making it so that she could barley put up a struggle. Dawn knew that she was in trouble. “Don’t do anything stupid...I'm warning you my people will make you pay for your crimes" Not that he had committed any yet, but she could only imagine what was going through his head.

Dawn would suddenly go limp in his hands; her head flopped back against his hand. Now he had either squeezed her to hard, or she was playing dead so to speak. Either way she would look pretty pitiful. He long bleach blonde hair pooled down across his fingers, her body soft in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Frowning he knew she was playing possum because he was only squeezing her hard enough so she couldn't struggle he walked over to his little toy he was making earlyer and tied one arm to a corner the nthe other then her two legs. She was not restrained in what seemed like a rack. He looked around and grabbed another peice of rope and tied her hair behind her head. "Now you can either apologize, be more obidiant and think of a way to make up for your error. Or i'm going to start playing with you." He grinned looking over her body. He left a few what looked like Large objects to her size in the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Dawn made the mistake of playing dead for too long, and when she decided to stop she was tied up and very much exposed to him in everyway. "Un tie me...I'm not apologizing to you..." she could not imagine what he could do to her, untill she saw the things off to the side of her. "You would not dare...don't be stupid" Her red eyes glared up at him, she would have killed him if it was possible right then. Dawn looked down seeing just how far apart her legs were spread open, there was not anything she could do to stop him. All she had was her voice which she was sure to use.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:06 pm

He grinned down at her. "Not apologizing huh? He looked over at the items and deciding against it. Well I guess theres no choice. I'll have to keep punishing you untill you learn your place." He smirked and licked his middle finger and began rubbing her in sensitive areas. "Your body will surrender and eventually you will too when you can't take it any longer." He grinned "I told you I can be nice but don't push my hand or you will regret it." He went to lick his finger again and he tasted her. She was delicious, amazingly sweet. "oh somebody tastes good." He grinned and craned his neck down and licked her. "Scream and i'll make you regret making me mad."
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Dawn flinched when his finger went down below to her sex; he rubbed over her pussy causing her to cry out. "Stop it!!" She could not believe what he was doing, but there was no way in hell she was going to give him what he wanted. Dawn sighed when he stopped, but cringed when she saw him lick his finger. "Don't say that..." She did not want to hear how good she tasted, though lore would say Fairies tasted of honey...the more perverted of the tales that is.

When he leaned down and licked over her sex her body went rigid, almost lifting up against the restraints to escape his large tongue. "I said stop!!" she could not help but scream at him, since he was not listening in the first place. Dawn would not admit that what he was doing was very pleasurable, even if it was humiliating right now.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:28 pm

He stopped for a moment and glared at her. "What did I say about screaming?" He licked his lips looking at her. He ran his finger over her womanhood to collect some of her dew. He them moved it over to her mouth and rubbed his finger across her lips forcing some of her dew into her mouth. Forcing her to taste herself. "After that he went back down and continued his licking of her enjoying the taste of every drop he could get out of her. He began instead of just licking her using his tounge sort of like a scoop and began licking between the lips of her womanhood hitting the more sensitive inner area.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:40 pm

His finger ran over her sex after he asked her the question. Dawn closed her eyes after seeing him lick him lips. Soon she felt his wet finger move across her lips forcing her mouth open around his finger, almost forcing her to suck on it. She could not believe how perverse humans were, that he had forced her to taste herself. Once his finger left her mouth she felt him positioning his head below her. His tongue touched her soft folds causing her to cry out again. It was like he demanded her to produce her honey tasting juices for him. “Stop, stop, stop!!!” she eyes clamped tight and she once again screamed at him. Every licked hitting her clit causing her to shutter.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:50 pm

He grinned as he picked up the whole thing and layed down on his bed licking at her as if she was some sort of snack. "Oh? Stop you say even though your body begs me to keep going. I can hear your breathing getting shallow your close to release and I want to taste your juices. They are so intoxicating. Besides even if I stop you won't behave yourself so by what means should I stop hmmm?" He grinned as he continued licking up and down. He thought for a moment and clasped his lips around her womanhood and began sucking aswell and licking at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:57 pm

He had a point, she was not going to behave, it was not like he deserved it. He no sooner went back to what he was doing, and she could feel his tongue just about dip inside her, pulling everything from her as quickly as he could get it. It was when his mouth closed around her that drew her so dangerously close to climax. Her body began producing just what he wantedm and if he kept her on egde of climax she would continue to produce they honey he found so addicting at the moment. Dawn howls of pleasure were pulled from her, weather or not she wanted it. He was to much, and she arched herslef over his mouth, letting him have what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:08 pm

He let out a long "mmmmmmmmm" Noise from his mouth the vibrations running down his tounge along her sucking and licking he knew he had won and gotten what he wanted. He continued with his sucking and his licking but slowing down slightly to keep her at her peak forcing her to produce as much as she could. He pulled her away from his mouth letting her drain into his mouth enjoying every drop. "Oh how your body betrays you little woman. Are you still not willing to be good?" He stopped as he knew she was beginign to get close to her climax he would torture her with it. Brinning her to the edge but never allowing her to have it. Not untill she begged. Not untill she was nearly in agony.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Dawn was going made, never had she felt like this. He had her hovering on the edge of her first climax ever. She turned her head up out of his view, her mouth dropped in a silent scream of pleasure. It took a few moments to compse herself before she was able to turn back to him and give him an answer. "My body may betray me, but I will not give you what you ask for. I will not beg you for anything..." Would he make her a lyer of her, it was very posible. Pleasure and pain could break a person down, no matter how small, or how big.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:29 pm

He smirked as she regained her composure he knew it was time to bring it back on he clasped his lips adound her again and began licking and suckling on her He wasn't going to stop untill she gave in or passed out. He was perfectly willing to lay there all night and drink her nectar. He was curious about these other fairys though. Did they all taste the same? He grinned an evil grin as he continued draining her. If he got enough of them and trained them he could make a fortune off of this stuff. He pushed abit of his tounge into her lightly and let out a long strong "mmmmm" Vibration.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 pm

When he pushed his tongue up into her, she about came right then, but she held back thinking of something painful and disturbing. However his humming was going to set her off. Slowly she used his tongue, lifting herself up and down, letting him probe her as much as her restrainst would allow her. Dawn could not hold back the moans as she fuck herselfwith the use of his warm tongue. He might discover the her hymen was still intact when she bacame excited with her bouncing. He had he where he wanted her, he was in contro and calling the shots now.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:47 pm

He smirked she was starting to get restless but he could feel something with his tounge. Could it be she was still a virgin? It would explain why she broke so easily. He grinned at her and took his tounge out and unclasped his lips. He stopped all contact with her for a moment looking at her glistaning womanhood He licks her a couple times slowly. He felt her womanhood begin to tighen around his tounge before he pulled it out she was getting close again. "So are you going to be a good girl?" He continued to lick her slowly and softly licking inbetween her folds but not letting her buck her hips and enjoy herself untill she resigned herself to him. "Are you going to do as I say from now on? Or am I going to keep you at your edge untill I get bored and put you away from the night in this so you can't touch yourself to finish off."
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:52 pm

Dawn could noy handle this type of torture, her body was hot with need, and he was the person who could bring it to a stop. "I give, I give" she cried out as he kept her on edge. Try as she might she could not buck her hips on his tongue. He had her calling out to him, she wanted nothing more then to climax over his tongue right then and there. "Please, make it stop" her body was trmebling with desire.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:57 pm

An evil smile played across his face perhaps it was time to test her. He put her down on the table beside him for a moment and went and to get the collar. He placed it around her neck gently and untied her arms and legs so she could move herself. Then he layed back down on the back and looked over at her. It was time to see if she was telling the truth about giving in. "Well your free to move why not move yourself and come sit on my mouth. My arm is getting tired holding you up all this time."
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Dawn was soon untied from her restainst, he did however replace the colar around her neck. She fluttered up to the extent that the leash would allow her. "Sit on your mouth" She stared down at him as he lay on his back. He really was testing her, but she was in no current position to be stubborn. Slowly she flew over him, taring down at his mouth. She desired him, she desired his skilled tongue inside her. With a heavy sigh she postioned herlef over his lips, and carefully placed her honey flavored puss on his lips. All he had to do was stick his tongue out and she would ride it, letting her juices flow down as he desired. What a show it would be to watch her face, as all the pleasure glowed bright in her eyes.

She rocked her small body on the tip of his tongue, letting him taste her viginity that remained untouched. He could could be the one to take it, and there was a good chance that it would set a bond between them. More lore that dirty old men told young men.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:16 pm

He smiled as he lightly ran a finger up and down the front of her body watching her face and listaning to her moans as she rode his tounge while is moved it with her rythem. Her juices flowing freely into his mouth as he layed there enjoying her. Soon it would be time for her orgasm but then she would be in for abit of pain. He smiled up at her "Are you enjoying youself now?"
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Dawn had been really close to climax when he had actually stopped to ask her such a stupid question. She stared down at him, had the sounds of her moans not been enough proof that she was enjoying herself? did she have to verbally say as much? Dawn sighed. "I was untill you stopped...." She leaned back, sitting on his chin for a moment to rest her legs. "But you had to go and ask such a dumb question..." It would take alot to break her of her scarcasms.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:13 am

He smirked and began toying with her puss while she sat there on his chin. Just teasing abit to keep her interested. He truely loved the taste and her moans were amazing with her voice. He licks up and down her letting his tounge get in at her folds pushing in lightly and then with a bit up pressue flicking out hitting her clit at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)   In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of his hands (Raven-Eve x Reaper)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next