Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:26 am

"Iyo... iyo iyo..." She whimpered, panting, grabbing his hair and then simply clutching his body against hers, her breathing coming in heated gasps. "Nnnh don't stop... don't stop until I'm ... don't... don't ever stop, fuccck..." She hissed, throbbing hotly around him as she felt him sliding in so slowly. It was torture... hot, lovable torture...
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 am

He gave a hot passionate moan as he slid in to the hilt, flexing his shaft inside her, letting it inflate somewhat before he began to grind his crotch to hers, wriggling himself around inside of her before he began to slowly pull out and slide back in.His first experience with a black woman, amazing, he couldn't believe how much hotter inside she was, how much wetter she was too.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:42 am

It wasn't her race that was making her hotter and wetter. It was the pure anger, the pure passion that he set in her. She had a lot more than most people to begin with, god knows why. She groaned and threw her head back, her tight braids smacking against her back like a soft whip. Oh god, so good. She shrieked with delight, thrusting her hips into his at his pace. She couldn't help but let him do some of the work, he was so damned good at it.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

He began to kiss and suck on the soft flesh of her neck, panting as he clutched her thigh, his pace increasing quickly.It wasn't long until he was pounding away, his balls smacking against her noisily as he thrust repeatedly."Mmmnn fuck, Mbunzu it's so good!" he said between moans, soft wet noises filling the air as he hammered her delicious womanhood.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:53 am

She groaned, throwing her head back again and thrusting against him, screaming out more, moaning, unable to decide which noise best suited her mood--fuck that, she was just letting out noises. "Nnnh! Please, oh my god, don't stop, just fuck me harder, please, harder," She gasped. She hoped this was all it took to sedate her, but if she needed more, she was not afraid to beat it out of him. She arched her back, muscles tensing, arms tossed to the bed to twist up the bedsheets violently. "Yess...yes...more..."
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:07 am

"Ungh, I cant...I'm too close!" he said, pulling out and flopping back.He was so near to cumming, but he didn't want to cum inside of her, at least not yet.He took deep slow breaths to cool himself off, letting his pleasure die down a bit.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 am

She blushed softly, licking her lips. "Why can't you cum yet... you can always cum and just keep going a few seconds later..." She winked. Well, maybe he could. She didn't know how he was about that yet. She hoped he had that skill. "If you can't do that yet, it's okay, you will learn, pet." She grinned devilishly. "Mm.. you look so good.. so god damned hard..." She had already forgotten her troubles...
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:18 am

"I can't, your too damn good, I'll cum instantly if I stick it back in, however" he said as he crawled between her legs, stroking her inner thigh as he began to kiss and lick her clit."I'm still good for this".
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:28 am

She blushed, spreading her legs more and moaning. "Yes, I'd love to have this," She purred, arching her back. "You'd better stick that thing right back in me later, nnn, I don't care what it takes." She growled and then gently kneaded his hair with her shaky and (somehow) gentle hands.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:40 am

He lovingly lavished her womanhood with his tongue, he could cum later, right now he wanted to pleasure his mistress.Besides, he had a feeling if he did good, she'd make him cum and thensome later on.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:42 am

She felt like a lazy lioness, simply nodding her happy little head. She'd give whatever he wanted as long as he treated her like a queen and pleasured her as well. She scratched his head gently, her breath coming in quick gasps... "Mmm, I'm cumming..." She whispered, then cried out softly, throbbing as she released in the delicious feel of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:57 am

He in turn felt like the luckiest man alive.He was privileged to be lapping at the folds of his lioness.He basked in the warmth of her womanhood and the generosity of her ferocious self.He closed his eyes and gave a grateful moan as he began to drink her nectar, lapping at her as she came, drinking deeply of her gracious bounty.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:11 am

She closed her eyes, sighing deeply and trembling, stroking her hands through his hair. "That feels really good..." She mumbled, stretching her arms out and then murmuring, "You can cum into me now..." She sighed, touching his head, scratching behind his ear slowly. "I'm really tired... sorry I hurt you earlier, I really am. I don't want to think about why." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:16 am

He sat up on his knees and began to stroke himself hard, using her slick juices to lube himself as he stroked.He shut his eyes and tilted his head back, moving his hips forward as he began to cum, spurting his thick, snow white cum onto her exotic face, moaning deeply."Uunghh, I'm cumming!"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:22 am

She tilted her head, a brow perking as he came all over her face. "Ahh!?" She licked her lips, swallowing, then giggling and giving his cheek a gentle smack, running her hand over the cream on her face and licking her fingers, trying to clean the mess. "I did not ask you to do that... but I feel forgiving..." She smirked. "So I do forgive you..."
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 pm

He took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief, flopping back on the bed, grinning at her."Sorry mistress, I saw your face and I couldn't help my self, I just had to drape you with my seed".
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:54 pm

"Sick motherfucker," She laughed softly and then gently pinned him down to the bed, wrapping them up in the blanket. "Let's sleep now... yeah?" She shrugged softly, licking her lips and yawning. "It diiid taste sooo goood."
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 pm

He slipped his arms around her, pulling her snug and kissing her deeply as he nodded."Sleep sounds lovely mistress" he purred, closing his eyes and yawning deeply.The sexual romp had tired him out.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm

She stretched her arms out a little and then yawned again, closing her eyes as she started to drift off to sleep. She was so happy, what a nice day. A new friend to play with! She sighed deeply and drifted off to an unusually peaceful sleep. She had gotten a lot out of her system.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Babies didn't sleep this good.He woke up with a big grin and stretched himself out, cracking his eyes open and running his fingers along Mbunzu's soft dark skin.An Idea began to formulate In his mind as he grew excited.He gently rolled Mbunzu onto her back and laid between her legs, beginning to gently lap and kiss at her womanhood in her sleep.He wanted to wake her up to something enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Mbunzu was so sleepy, her body still, heavy with aches in her muscles from all the activity that she was not used to. When he began to lick at her aching, throbbing folds she whimpered and kicked her leg, not at him, just sort of an involuntary twitch when he hit a nice spot. Her eyes snapped open and she moaned, arching her back and tossing her head backward, those long braids whipping her curvy back again. "Ohh god..." She gasped. "That... that's so... so good!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:33 pm

He stopped licking and gazed up at her chuckling."I'm sorry Mistress, but I couldn't help myself.I know I've been bad for diving into the cookie jar without permission, but you taste so good" he said as he continued to lovingly tonguewash her womanhood, lapping at her full, throbbing lips with vigor.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:41 pm

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "I can barely understand you, in mornings, I speak French and Lingala, sometimes only Lingala." She teased, giggling and then resting her head on her hands and moaning, her toes curling in delight as he continued to lick her. She spread her legs some more so he had better access and she didn't squish her poor toy's head.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 pm

He reached up and slowly slid two of his fingers into her, curving them to stroke her inside as he suckled and nibbled her clit, lashing it with his tongue as he moaned quietly.The lack of communication was easy to get over.She wanted to be licked and he wanted to lick her, 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:51 pm

She gasped, arching her back again, panting. Yes, indeed, this did not require words-- she squealed softly and kicked her foot against the bed, whimpering. "Gooood..." She moaned, assuring him that he was doing the right thing for her standards. Everything was going swimmingly as far as she was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next