Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:14 pm

He'd decided to add a new twist.Slipping his fingers out he pressed his lips against her and revealed his secret.His tongue began to snake out of her mouth and into her, only it kept going, worming deeper than the average mans could get.During youth he'd had the misfortune of "Catching" an arrow in the face from his older brother.The point of the arrow had cut the skin under his tongue, separating it and allowing it to elongate.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 pm

She smiled and parted her legs more, her eyes wide, blinking softly. "Nnnh! Oh god that feels--so--soooo good! You're g-good at that!" She shrieked softly, her back arching. She didn't know if he had a super long tongue or what, maybe he was just really good at using a shorter tongue or something, but it felt sooo incredible. Her body writhed softly and she drew in a sharp breath. "Mmm... yes..." She moaned once again.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 pm

He gently took her foot in his hands, bringing it to his cock he began to gently hump at it like an animal in lust, gliding his cock gently along the smooth clean bottom of her foot, moaning as his tongue began to thrust in and out of her deeply, his eyes shut as he moaned in bliss.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:46 pm

She giggled at the strange touch to her ticklish foot--then she closed her eyes and panted softly, enjoying it, trying not to curl her toes on him. "C-careful there, my--foot--it--um, sometimes--" Well it twitched during sex sometimes. She'd hate to hurt him, but she didn't know how to say all that in English. "It moves sometimes, when I feel pleasure," She said.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 pm

To cure the issue he gripped both her feet, placing one on each side of his cock before he began to thrust between them, winking up at her as he tongued her deeper, his cock drooling precum onto her soft feet.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:47 am

She laughed softly and then whimpered, squirming around-- she supposed he didn't hear her, because her toes were curling and she was pretty sure that was going to bother him, hurt a little, or something?! She gave up, he was just going to do whatever he did. She just forgot about it and enjoyed his treatment, panting heavily and arching her back as she neared that peak.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:56 pm

He pulled away from her with a grin."Mmm, not yet mistress" he purred, grinning as he crawled off the bed."We just woke up" he purred with a slight laugh.He did enjoy teasing the lioness so, it sent shivers of pleasure up his spine.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:11 pm

"We just woke up but you're licking me soooo much..." She whined, her eyes rolling back. "Besides," She snapped slightly, but still playful--"Who are you to tell me when I can and can't cum...?" She perked a brow, licking her lips naughtily.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:59 pm

He grinned at her as he chuckled."Make me make you cum" he cooed with a smirk, winking at her as he crawled off the bed and stepped out into the morning sun, stretching happily.It was nice to be so...relaxed for a change.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:50 pm

She whined loudly and reached out for him, her legs trembling as she struggled to her feet and clung to his shoulder. She pouted at him, shivering on purpose to exaggerate the sensual tremble that was already there. "P-please, nnnh..." She whimpered, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder to imitate a cute kitten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5