Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Her body trembled as his seed shot into her mouth, and she lapped it all up, swallowing hard and groaning as she tasted his sweet cum. She pulled her head back, a trail of creamy fluid connecting her lips and the tip of his cock for a moment and then splitting. "Nnn... wow, you do taste good..." She breathed softly, nuzzling his length and getting the excess creamy fluids on her cheek like tribal paints. "Now I want you to eat me... I'll untie you if you promise to behave..."
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:47 pm

"yes...please.Let me taste you" he pleaded, struggling with the bonds.Even after his release he found himself eager to taste her, the entire thought was compelling.He needed to bury his face into her womanly folds and lick her to release, he felt it was only fair afterall.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:50 pm

She kept one of the bindings and wrapped it around his neck gently, fastening it like a collar and then tugging him closer. "Mmm.... hehee." There was no shame or shyness in the kinkiness, it was just what it was for her. She pulled him over and let him lick her, her legs spreading slightly as she leaned against the tree.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:53 pm

He let his hands rove her soft exotic skin, stroking and feeling it as he knelt down and placed one of her legs over his shoulder.He licked his lips before he began to gently lick at her womanhood, moaning at her sweet taste.He let his tongue lick and lavish her, swirling it over her clit as he gently clutched her thighs.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:57 pm

Her toes curled slightly and she gasped, her eyes rolling back. Oh god, he was good--the way he'd lifted up her leg really did it for her. She was hugging him with that leg, pulling softly on his 'leash' and growling utterances of pleasure in Lingala. She rocked her hips softly back and forth, her toned arm trembling as she clutched the vine.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:08 pm

He buried his face into her, shaking it rabidly as he lapped at her like a kitten to milk, passionately kissing and sucking on her clit.He reached up and gently parted her pouted pussylips, licking softly between them and dipping his tongue into her as he moaned, on his knees in the muck licking her out obediently.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Ohhh he was amazing. She never thought he'd be so talented--it was kind of a random and lucky pick! She gasped and tugged his collar harder, "You're doing GREAT! Unnnh, my god!!" She cried out, managing to speak English just to let him know--plus, she was getting loud. The people around here were kind of barbaric and if they understood her, they'd come rushing for the show. Hilarious, but incredibly annoying and unwanted.
"Nnnh! I'm close, keep going, play with ...that!" She pointed to her clit, not sure what it was called.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:20 pm

He began to swirl his finger over her clit, lapping at it as well as he moaned, making his tongue vibrate as he licked.He was sitting forward, eager to taste her, eager to make her release.He felt he'd found peace, in this mysterious jungle, in this mysterious woman.Some how this all felt incredibly right to him, even if she was in charge, he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Her breath came out in high-pitched moans, almost... well, not submissive, more like not-quite-dominating. Her back arched softly, and she finally cried out in release, dropping his 'leash' and stumbling as she slunk to the ground, panting, eyelids fluttering as she struggled to keep awake. "My god that was divine..." She moaned. "Seriously, do you need something to eat or drink? You look so sick, come with me to my home," She whispered. What if some bitch decided to ask questions? Well, they could shut up. She'd take him in and get him healthy. "Or I could let you go. You've done your duty." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:30 pm

He licked her clean and then licked his lips.He whiped his mouth dry and smiled, his stomach growling in response to her."That...would be lovely, thank you madam" he said.He stood and assisted her to her feet."I'd much rather stay....I've nowhere else to go" he stated.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:32 pm

"You said you... I don't know what you saiid..." She frowned softly, rubbing the back of her neck. "Well anyway, I think I need to smoke a little bit. Does this offend your culture?" She asked, tugging the leash and casually guiding him back toward her village. So what he was on a leash. She wasn't thinking of that now.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:34 pm

"Oh, not at all!" he said with a smile."As a matter of fact" he said, slipping a cigarette out of the case in his shirt pocket, he had forgot he had them.He slipped his lighter out, sparking it until the flame came into life, lighting the fresh cigarette and inhaling the sweet smoke deeply as he followed.He was eager to see her home, perhaps sit down, his feet were sore from all the walking and standing.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 pm

She chuckled a little bit, clicking her tongue a few times. "You are a bad boooy. But no, I don't mean this kind of smoking." She murmured, scratching the back of her neck lightly and shrugging. "I use a different kind of ... um... it makes you feel silly." She grinned, then realized what she was doing and quickly paused. She untied the vine from his neck and tossed it away--there were plenty more around--and walked with him like two normal old people.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:44 pm

He grinned devilishly as he reached into his other shirt pocket and pulled out a bag of his own green stuff."I assure you madam, It's a pleasure we share" he said, slipping it away.He slipped his hand into hers as he walked in step with her."You must be pretty high up, you have quite alot of authority"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:47 pm

She chuckled. "I have my own at home, m'dear. Want to trade? I like to try exotic flavors and stuff. I only smoke it once in a while--er... well that's not true anymore." She sighed, rubbing her forehead. "I don't know... my husband--dead now--had authority and stuff. He was an elder. I loved him. But that's over and done. I survived a very serious illness, so I guess a lot of people regard me highly..."
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:02 pm

He softly rubbed her back."I'm sorry...I didn't mean to intrude" he said."I'm sorry to hear that" he said."Is there...well...anything I can do?" he asked.He felt bad for asking the question, it was tough to lose your loved ones.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:07 pm

"It was months ago..." She whispered, shrugging. "I mean--nothing left to say, it's, it's all over now." She said. She wished there was more that could've been done. "I'm alive, even if my dignity's somewhat in the dust," She was glad no one was around her home, and she led him into the small hut--it wasn't really a hut, it was fairly nice for a village home. She had two bedrooms and a living room.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:50 pm

"Your home is nice" he said, gazing around the place.It was rather nice, infact it was more than nice it was absolute paradise he thought.No one to annoy you, no smog from engines, no annoying superiors.He sat quietly in one of the chairs and smiled."I think It's about time we sampled an exotic flavour don't you think?" he said, slipping the small baggie back out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:58 pm

She smiled and went to her drawer to pull out a ready-made joint for him, handing it to him and then taking his baggie so that she could roll one for herself. "Is that okay? I mean, if you want some of your own stuff, it's fine." She chuckled, sitting down on her couch and taking out a matchbox. "Are you sure you seriously don't need... food or something first?" She asked, perking a brow as she lit hers up, enjoying the smell of the smoke and the match combined.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:16 pm

"Oh, I'm quite alright thanks" he said with a smile.He took her still lit match and lit his own, shaking the match out as he relaxed into the chair and inhaled deeply of the rich smoke.How he loved the sweet substance, relaxing and calming with the perfect buzzing sensation.Much nicer than the dizziness of drinking he had come to find.

He quickly found himself relaxed and buzzing, smoking the last of the joint before he took a deep relaxed sigh.He took her hand and pulled her into his lap, stroking her thighs softly as he grinned."You're beautiful naked madam" he said slyly.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 pm

She smirked softly, scooting into his lap and wriggling playfully as she took a drag of her joint. "Nn... you're not so bad yourself... wait, you aren't naked. Hm. And I need to go get my dress later. If someone steals it I'll hunt them down and they'll be dead." She took another long, relaxing drag, leaning back against him. "You want to shower? I'll clean you up like a pet. Hah. I'm sorry! I mean, it must be odd for me to treat you like this." She smirked, not feeling that bad, in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:33 pm

He grinned up at her as she wriggled in his lap."To be honest madam, life as your pet doesn't seem all that bad" he cooed, giving her ass a gentle squeeze in his hands."A shower sounds rather nice" he said with a chuckle.The idea of this woman washing him made his cock twitch slightly underneath her.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:43 pm

"Did I say you could squeeze my ass--I'll let it go, I guess," She mumbled, laughing softly to herself and standing up, taking another drag. "Um, I'll just put this out and save it for later--the British stuff is good!" She grinned, putting it out on her night stand and placing it down there, then heading into the shower, turning the water on. It wasn't anything fancy, but the water was warm. (Doubtfully filtered, but no one was dying .... or were they?) "C'mon, undress and get in here, you must be all sweaty," She smirked.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:49 pm

He laughed and stood up, peeling his clothes off and tossing them aside as he stepped into the shower with her, giving a soft sigh of relief as the warmth of the water spread over his dirty body.It was nice to take a load off and have a shower, even if it was in the middle of the congo.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:59 pm

She smiled and then rubbed her head softly, getting any dirt out of her hair and then washing off her body. She was so slippery...was that cum? Where was it? It didn't belong all over her damned body. She giggled. "I got messy." She murmured, rubbing her knees, which were also dirty. She smiled and then took a bar of soap, rubbing it over his chest. He looked like he needed it more than she did... "How did you get here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next