Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) Empty
PostSubject: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Slade grumbled as he batted the mosquito's and bugs away.It had been nearly a week since he'd gotten lost in the thick moist jungle, his group having been attacked by the local inhabitants.His face was smeared in mud and his shirt and shorts torn.His boots were ragged and torn and his hair a matted mess.He was almost ungrateful he'd survived, for he knew it now meant a likely death of starvation, he'd only eaten ants and leaves the past few days.

The only means the lost explorer had of defending himself was his winchester, effectively a bludgeon as he was out of ammunition.He panted softly as he leaned against the tree to rest, this thick humid air made it hard to bushwack even though he was experienced.In his his distracted state he didn't even notice the tribesman pop out of the bush and fire the dart at him.A soft "Thwack!" sound filled the air as the dart connected with the soft flesh of the white man's neck."Agh!" was all that escaped his lips before his world went wavy and green before the inevitable collapse.

An indistinguishable amount of time later he began to awake, his ears ringing.The world swam back into colour as the rushing sound passed over his ears, it was quite like swimming to the surface of a turbulent river.What he found when he awoke both startled and struck fear into him at once.He was tied snugly to cut tree in the middle of their villiage, surrounded by tribesmen and kindling.He gave a muffled scream into the thick vine gag, the earthen taste making him want to wretch.

His breathing was even more labored, his fear atop the thick humidity made him feel he could pass out all over again.He could hear them speaking in there strange tongue, but as to what they were speaking of eluded him.Perhaps they were thinking of how to kill him, that would be his first bet.He knew struggling was useless,so he just hung his head quietly and began to say his prayers, making peace with his deity before what he was sure was his end.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:08 pm

A young-ish woman from a few villages down roamed in on the scene while she was wandering, and her dark eyes grew furious. Some of the attackers already scattered just from noticing her, standing there, angry, but some had the gall to stay--or perhaps just didn't notice. She heard their violent threats in Lingala, and it made her boil with irritation. To threaten to kill a visitor! Good god, where had they learned their manners!?

"You aren't going to kill him! You're just fucking with him--leave the poor guy alone, he looks terrified!" Mbunzu spoke in the same native tongue that the men had been speaking in, though it was far less menacing, more maternal and authoritative. They knew who the hell she was, they knew better than to behave like that and give a bad name to their people in front of her. She rolled her eyes and watched the men leave, one by one. What a spectacle they'd left for her...

She was growing bored of her home village; the nuns always paraded around like they were elders. She didn't understand it and sometimes it made her want to rebel, though she'd never gotten the chance to. "Mm..." She walked around the bound and gagged man with her arms crossed, perking a brow. "Hm. Bonjour...? Hallo? Uhrr... mbote...?" She guessed languages, hoping that he spoke one of the three. She didn't know much English, but it was definitely enough to sound better than an idiot. "I am... je suis... Mbunzu. La fille Ebola." She perked a brow and awaited his response, hoping that at least some of her words had gotten through to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:15 pm

He finished his prayer and opened his eyes, looking up.He was surprised to see the area derelict but for this lone woman.He was curious as to why they'd had a sudden change of plans.He was surprised the woman knew as many languages as she did, it was an oddity to be sure.He began to speak in turn though it was muffled, and only slightly audible."Charmed, madam.I am Slade Darhawk,If I might ask, why am I not dead yet?" he said, gazing down to her.He was grateful he'd been spared, even if temporarily, though he wondered what this woman would want in exchange.There was always a price to such favours.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 pm

She laughed softly at his reaction, perking a brow. "You are not dead because Mbunzu is here. I saved you from those kenieving idiots." She smirked a little bit and licked her lips softly, "Goodness though--you have this cute accent, where did you get it? Is it alright if I let you hang there for a while?" She giggled more, then leaned close to him hands on her knees, murmuring, "Sllllaaade. I like it." She annunciated his name with little effort; her late husband had been a linguist of sorts, so she'd picked up a lot of lovely talents from him, rest his soul.
"Are you in the mood for a little bit of... what do you call... fun? It is the same word in French, you know. Fun." She cackled even more, glancing casually at her nails, making sure they were somewhat even. Nice for scratching... She giggled. Surely this was every man's dream on a vacation!
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:44 pm

He gulped thickly as he gazed at her, his eyes wide.This woman obviously held some kind of authority, to deny her could be dangerous."I thank you madam, but...I'm a married man you see.I can't possibly!" he stated.Even her closeness made him tingle, she was so exotic to him.The smooth dark skin and the dashing facial features were enough to make any man sin.The lush looking lips began to make him flutter.He was becoming aroused by her as sure as he'd been captured.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:48 pm

"You are--what?" She blinked, perking a brow. "You are not hurt, you look fine." She probably mistook 'married' for 'marred'. She knew some fancy words, then lacked some of the basics. Or maybe she just really didn't want to hear that he was married. "I jus' wanted to have a little fun sir, is this too much for a girl to ask?" She played innocent, batting her eyelids softly and then slowly sliding off her dress, glancing around. "Just have a taste..." She whispered, walking up to him quickly and taking his face in her hands, kissing him softly, then pulling back. "Mm? Do you liike?" She purred. She knew she couldn't keep being this sweet--he was all tied up, it just begged for her other side to arise.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:08 pm

His eyes went wide again, a muffled moan escaping his lips.Kissing her soft supple lips was strange but welcome, it sent tingles up his spine.The exotic taste of another woman had the fire in his blood slowly rising.His marriage had been a dud for a long while now, he couldn't help but become hard in the pants."I...I do but..I don't think I can madam.I took a vow It's...hard to explain" he stated.He was clearly wearing down.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:18 pm

"A vow not to make love to a beauuutiful lady?" She teased, wriggling her hips with a soft laugh. "I think making love is in human nature, even if you are so... so... sophisticated..." She laughed, "Or so you think," She muttered aloud in Lingala. She looked downward, noticing how aroused he was. Wow, she had really outdone herself today. She moaned softly, looking down at her naked body, then back at him. "oh...I need to wash up, pardon me," She smirked, leaving him tied to the tree and then slipping into the water, letting the waves of the river wash over her ebony skin. "Mm... it's chilly..." She trembled.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:32 pm

He couldn't help but realise her point.He was lost, probably never to get back home, his wife was probably elated at the news and sucking fresh cock by now.He gave a groan as he watched the water lap over her, making her glisten in the setting sun.No white woman shone like that when wet, nor looked so silky and smooth.He felt he could have released right there in his shorts, if it weren't for the fact they were so tight from his arousal."I...I suppose you do have a point.I do rather owe you my life" he was sounding far less reluctant.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:39 pm

She dipped her shimmering body lower, moaning, letting her breasts be covered in the cold water. Her nipples became quite hard from the chill of the water. "Sooooo coooold," She moaned, whimpering and jumping out of the water. "I was trying to be arousing, but that didn't work out so well..." She giggled, "Oh no, you're still hard. C'mere... oh wait, you can't." She laughed, walking over to him and unbuttoning his pants. "Mmmm. Tell me, what'd you like...? No guarantees I'll provide anything close to it," She laughed.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm

He held his breath as he watched her soaked form come closer, his throat going dry at the sight of her perk chocolate nipples.His member sprung forth from his trousers as soon as they had been undone, his underwear was ratty and barely together, it failed to restrain him.His member throbbing proudly in the air, shaven and circumsized, dripping at the tip from her sweet seductive torture."Madam please!.This is...oh hell" he said, finally giving in.He figured himself dead anyway, likely his family did too.If he could at least have a bit of pleasure before he met his fate, he was stupid no to accept it.He gently pushed his hips forward."Please, madam" he said politely.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:52 pm

She laughed a little bit, looking at his lovely erection-- "Mm... oh sorry, I must've seemed rude, as if I were laughing at it. It is loooovely. I am only laughing at you." She smirked, leaning down to give the head of his cock a gentle lick, lifting her head back up with a curious brow perked. She rubbed her body softly against his, giggling. "You seem sort of sickly, are you alright? Should I run off to fetch you some medicine?" Her eyes feigned concern, though she was really trying to tease him into climax. She leaned back down, tilting her head. "Oh, it is verrrry nice..." She stroked gently up his shaft. "But I think that getting you a little more healthy comes first,"
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:57 pm

He gave a gentle moan, his eyes slipping closed half way.Being british he was indeed full of that stereotypical wit."Mmmnn.I assure you madam, your tender hands are the best medicine a man could receive" he cooed out, his head lolling back as she stroked him.God it felt good, he was at her mercy, whether or not he found sexual bliss was up to her and that turned him on even more.He would need to be a goodboy if he wanted to cum.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Indeed, he would need to be a good boy... and he'd need to keep up his wit. She giggled softly at his words, though it took a moment to register in her mind as English was not her native language. "Mmmm... you should see something..." She teased, lifting one foot up to the side of him and pressing it to the tree, smirking as she slid a finger into her entrance slowly, then licked it. "Mm... I'm not this pretty young thing I once was, but I'm still nice and tight... do you like that?" She purred, licking her lips, leaning close to him so their lips were millimeters apart. "Tell me you like it..."
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:38 pm

He moaned quietly as he watched her.She was quite wrong he thought.She had something far better than any young girl.She had a mature, supple form that only came with age.Women were like fine wine his father had taught him."I...It's exquisite madam" he said.From the slight distance apart he could taste and smell her entrance on her lips, the enticing honeylike scent of her exotic womanhood was tempting him beyond tolerance.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:45 pm

She grinned, watching his face, noting how he could practically taste her. Her finger touched to his lips softly. "Just a little taste... mmm... how's that?" She stuck her finger between his lips, wriggling it over his tongue, hoping he accepted and sucked just a little. "Yumm... oh you are a cute boy... it's been so long... and I've forgotten something amongst all this... clamor. What was it you wanted again?" She chuckled, licking her lips. She might be nice and give it to him. He was behaving so well.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:47 pm

He graciously accepted her finger, sucking her sweet nectar off it, swirling his tongue around it gently before he spoke."Nothing, madam.Your kindness is more than enough for me" he said, licking his lips and savouring her taste.He was aching to do anything, even if he wasn't allowed to fuck her, he wanted to lap at her lush feminine folds, to taste the exotic flesh and drink deep in her nectar.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:50 pm

"Kindness? Well, well! I'm certainly glad you see it that way!" She giggled and shivered, glad he was so accepting. Maybe she'd just all-out ride him... what man could say no to that? But she remembered the taste from him before, and how he'd truly wanted her lips on him, and she had to give him just a little bit of lovin'. She slowly moved down to her knees, licking along his shaft with a wriggling tongue. "Is this kind to you? I think it's just mean to drool all over someone's precious body." She teased.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:57 pm

He softly pushed his pelvis forward for her and groaned."Not at all madam, Infact I find it quite a nice little custom" he cooed, smiling down at her as she licked along his smooth shaft, the tip of his manhood practically drooling precum.He was sweating slightly in the heat, his strong musky scent filling the thick heavy jungle air as he began to squirm in pleasure slightly.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:59 pm

She smiled softly and raised a brow, gently sliding her lips down over an inch or two of him, gasping and pulling back, looking up at him. "Mmm... well you're already dripping..." She started to feel her own carnal desires taking over, muddling her mind. No more teasing, just right down to it already. She crouched and got comfortable, then shoved her mouth down over most of him, sucking, wriggling her tongue harder. She groaned and grabbed his hips, her own temped to rock back and forth with urgency.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:23 pm

"ohhh mmm" he cooed out, tilting his head back as she buried him into her mouth.He was squirming much more now, moaning softly, his hips gently bucking back and forth in a gentle fucking motion, sliding his member back and forth gently between her ebony lips."mmmnn madam, your lips are like silk" he purred, his toes curling in ecstacy.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:27 pm

She smiled softly and took a deep breath, kissing the tip of him softly. "Like it?" She asked, perking a brow. "I'm glad... you'd better." She grinned and started sucking harder, wondering if it was possible to cum just from sucking a guy off. She was beginning to wonder... oh, yeah, it had happened before. It could happen again, too. She growled and held his hips somewhat still, letting her tongue swirl about.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:30 pm

"Goodness me, mmmnn your quite good" he said, closing his eyes and panting as his balls swelled, filling with his seed.He hadn't had any pleasure in quite a while and this lovely woman was so awfully kind to administer it."I'm getting close!" he warned, moaning out as he tensed in his binds, his cock beginning to pulse softly as he grew closer to climax.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:32 pm

She laughed softly, glancing up to him with a perked brow and sucking a little harder. "You think I can't tell?" She flicked his sack gently with the tip of her finger, then started to massage it as she continued, squirming and curling her toes in the dirt as she slid her full lips up and down his arousal. She knew a lot about this--she'd been married for a few years, and though he was even older than she was, they had been very active and in love... she missed him, but she couldn't think of that now.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:37 pm

He shut his eyes and moaned hard as he released, his thick virile seed gushing from his member in an eruption, spurting in thick jets."Ungh!, mmm I'm cumming!" he cried out, arching off the tree as sexual bliss rocked his body, the shivers of orgasm raging up his spine and into his head, crackling like white fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)   Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In The Congo (sugarfox & I)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next