Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-23

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:40 pm

She felt him reposition himself, which gave her more confidence about what they were doing. Though they were upstairs and inside the bathroom, she had to bite her tongue to keep from moaning so as to not disturb her mother. The poor woman probably would have died instantly if she walked in to find her only daughter in such a compromising stance, her own nephew pounding senselessly into her. "But if I was you again, you'll only want more." She laughed at the cycle, uncaring if he used her until she literally became unconscious.

She watched him remove the brush, wondering what he was doing. Then, as it was quickly inserted into her other entrance, she slapped a hand to her mouth to keep from filling the room with her sounds. "Oh!" She looked down to see the bristles protruding from her body. It was strange to see the foreign object there, but she didn't mind. "You like to keep me filled cousin? Tell me, is it your goal to keep me stretched for you?"
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=AutumnDreaming
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:47 pm

The sound of her trying to keep her moans low caused him to smile and chuckeld at her words while he started to ram his cock right into her ass pushing her to her limits. He groaned at the feeling of her tight rear react in surprise to the insertion of the brush "no actually to see if I can make you slip and scream " he smirked licking her ear " Actually I prefer you nice and tight cousin, should probably start doing excerises to keep your holes perfectly tight for me to stretch and rip every time " ofcourse come tomorrow she would know the meaning of being filled and stretched beyond belief.

She could feel his length throbbing hard within her " use the brush cousin fuck yoruself with it make yourself cum on it " his words throaty his hands having returned to her breasts " and when I AM done your gonna gonna be swimming in my cum " and some how she could feel he spoke the truth of it somehow. Feelign it some how grow harder and bigger impaling her rear repeatedly " hmm so nice and tight.. I love it think I might lseep buried my cock in your ass.. like that cousin.. would you like to wake up feelign filled
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:04 pm

He didn't know how close to slipping she really was. It wouldn't take much more to make her fall over the edge, sending out a series of shrieks and screams. "No." She said, shaking her head. "Can't wake up, Mom. She'd take you away from me." Her chest was heaving, causing his hands to rise and fall with her staggered breathing. "I promise to keep myself as tight for you as I can."

Her hand moved to the plastic in her body. She gripped it tightly, pulling it up and down out of her body like he requested. "Mm, it doesn't feel as good as you do." With the promise of her being doused again, she shuddered against him, eyes glowing with hunger for it. Somehow, he felt like he was growing, causing her to gasp. "OW!" She whimpered, but his words quickly distracted her. "Oh, yes, I would love to go to sleep and wake up with you buried so deeply in me."
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:54 pm

The denial left her lips seeing her head shake as she struggled not to let loose and wake his Aunt with her screaming of pleasure. He grinned as she was right for this would be to early to force the older woman's hand in this. He slipped his hand up under her thighs supporting her weight easily while she took control of her make shift toy.

"Yes dear cousin it feels great but no where near as the feeling of your ass putting the death grip on my cock " he offered the return words as she squealed her pain at the hardening of his length within her pushing her futher to her limits. At her admission of her words of falling sleep with him buried in her caused him to put the added inch right into her rear threatening to push beyond her ass.

Slowly he lifted her up off him and turned the shower head off for a moment " On your knees cousin let's see how much I can cover this sexy body of yours " the throaty words left his lips helping her to her feet knowing how shaking she was. Once she could get a good look at his cock she had to be sure he had to have grown at least another inch if not two bringing him to a full fourteen inches of meat that throbbed with his pent up cum waiting to explode all over her
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:15 pm

She couldn't help it: she had to giggle when he mentioned her body being like a death grip on him. The laughter caused contractions in her stomach which made her slightly bounce on his stiff member. "Oh! Don't make me laugh!" Her hands attempted to move the plastic handle more, but he was probing too deeply, her inner walls feeling threatened of being ripped apart.

When he pulled her away from his body, she sighed softly, her stretched canal having a moment of relief. However, she was very surprised when he turned the water off and directed her to get down on her knees. Without his support, she never would have been able to move at all.

Slowly, she dropped to the ground. She turned to look at him, though his protruding length caught her eyes. "Oh my!" He had already been massive, so big she wasn't sure just how he managed to fit himself inside her small cavities. Still, she was certain he hadn't been that enormous earlier. "You seem. . . " she paused, reaching out to brush her fingertips down every inch. "Bigger!"
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:49 pm

The sound of the giggle echoed around the room once the shower had been turned off. He smiled as she showed the relief on being set upon her knees in the tub as he stepped out of it standing over her. "Keep using the brush cousin I want to smell your cum in the air for as long as you can maintain your orgasm." He leaned over her as his cock slid near her lips while her hands slid around it and she offered her exclamation. Grabbing the thick shamppoo bottle she would feel his fingers spread her aching rear slowly inserting it in "This should help keep the feeling of being stuffed "

He grinned at her and the observation she offered him " I am full of surprises figured my cock whore would love more meat to suck on " She would feel his eyes on her letting her examine the thicker and longer shaft before her " I know how much you love cum especially mine so I am gonna see if I can give you a cum bath before you finish your shower"

He winked at her reaching down giving her nipples a pinch "hmm maybe we should get these peirced for you " feeling the nails circle her nipples bringing them to full hardness " maybe a tattoo as well. Micheal's cum slut right on your right thigh " he grinned broader at the thought of it
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 pm

She situated herself on the cold floor of the shower, spreading her legs as widely as she could. When he leaned past her, his cock brushing by her lips, she stuck out her tongue to give it a quick lick. She grinned at him, which faded quickly as she felt him spread her and insert another foreign object. She closed herself around it, leaving out a few inches, so that it wouldn't slide out of her. Of course, it probably wouldn't. . . he had loosened her that much yet.

In response to his assumptions of her thirst for more of his hot seed, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. He could look at her and tell how much she was willing to please him, how far she would go to make him happy. Her hand reached between her legs and grabbed to the "toy". Because of the limited space, she grabbed it to hold it steady. Hips raised and lowered over it, plunging it as far into her as her body would allow. She moaned, closing her eyes, as some of her own sweetness began to stream into the bottom of the shower.

His pinches to her nipples did not go unnoticed, another soft sound escaping her opened mouth. He was speaking of modifying her body, physically molding her from his cousin to his personal slut. They were all marks of his quick dominance over her, but she didn't mind. She'd have a tattoo and pierce anything he liked if he wanted her to. After all, she was a lost teenage puppy attached to him now.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:06 pm

He couldn't stop staring as she slipped to the floor of the shower giving him a full spread view of her feeling the tip of her tongue slip over his the head of his shaft in that teasing lick. He looked over her seeing the bottle peeking out and the fact she merely took in stride. Once more he saw her maw open and her tongue sliding around teasing him.

Watching the muscles of her arm move was she started to use the make shift toy to the best of her ability while her moans began to fill the room once more and the scent of her followed with his shallow and excited breathing. She to his words seemed to only want it not denying it and it would finally register that he could do whatever he wanted with her and she would willingly do it.

The knowledge of it brought a smile up to his face as the head inches from her face would see the thick hand moving over the shaft of his length and with each squeeze of precum he ran the tip over her lips drawing back letting her watch him as he watched her
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Anna never made a motion to engulf him with her mouth. Instead, she kept her tongue out and waiting to catch anything that may splash on it. Her body continued to bob on the base of the brush, bringing herself closer and closer to the climax he was seeking. Though she wasn't particularly fond of the foreign objects, simply because they could not even resemble the feeling of the real thing, she pretended they were the thick shaft fully erect in front of her face.

Anna's body could take no more abuse, her spasms the evidence that the object had done its job for her. She gave one last groan before the rocking of her hips would cease over the plastic handle, the results of her orgasm pooled beneath her. She looked at him, hoping he wasn't disappointed, as she rocked back to pull herself off of the faux toy.

Anna then turned her body more toward him, leaning forward on her knees so that her open mouth could breathe hot air on the crown of his length. Hands reached for his hips, nails dragging lightly down them. She licked at him teasingly again, this time letting the tip of her tongue tickle the tender spot on the underside beneath the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3