Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-23

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) Empty
PostSubject: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:49 pm

((Continuation from another forum))

Anna tried to understand his logic. For a fleeting moment, she feared what her mother would do to them if she found out. Was he strong enough to protect her from her mother? Could he pull her into their world if needed? She didn't know the answers, but she would cross that bridge when they came to it. For the moment, her mind was too busy taking in the overwhelming present. How quickly he had turned a depressed teenager into a lust-filled young woman craving him with her entirety.

With his question, she trembled from both fear and excitement. "Y-yes." Her voice shook with her answer, but she trusted him. Even if she didn't know exactly what she was agreeing to do, she wanted it. "With you, I could be ready for anything. How easily I give myself to you." She whispered, arching her body against his wandering hand.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=AutumnDreaming
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 pm

He noiced her eyes glazed over in her passion hs words lost to he but he would explain in detail later. Though he wouldn't deny the fact he wouldn't mind having daughter and mother at the same time. He grinned caught in the lust filled eyes and he was drawn in slipping his thick hand around her long hair as she offered her answer pulling upon the long strands forcing her to arch her body causing his thick length to push more into her rear "I am truely amazed you've taken it all dear cousin." and all he could think was whow she would do it when he changed with the full moon tomorrow night.

His other hand slippedfrom her sex to grab her large breast. "Finger yourself feel my thick cock sliding out in and out of your ass" he wisphered the words ludidliy int her ear pulling the long shaft out then all the way back into the tight virgin hole moaning each time he pushed his way back in loving the feel of the tight canal as much as he enjoyed the feeling of her virgin sex. "Tell me Anna you want to completely bath in my cum. " lips brushed along her ear feeling while he conitnued to slide his shaft all the way out and pushing it slowly back in
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:59 pm

In all honesty, she, too, was surprised at how every inch of his endowment was able to vanish within her depths. The image of his enormous length flashed in her mind, sending a visible shudder from her head to her toes. She was feeling a great deal of discomfort and throbbing as her canal stretched to accommodate him, but her mentality was overriding the physicality of the situation. She needed him; would beg him not to stop if she needed to do so.

Head was pulled back, pressing her entire body against him. Muscles groaned in protest as they attempted to relax, constricting involuntarily and massaging his massive shaft. Without hesitation, her hand wandered to her dripping center. Two fingers managed to slip inside, feeling the bulge against the thin walls that separated the cavities. Each time he left and reentered her, she gasped loudly. Hips pushed back, body feeling the need to be filled again.

"Yes. I want you to fill me with your sweet cum and drench my entire body in it. I want to feel the warmth permeate through my skin as my flesh absorbs it like a nourishment." Fingers pushed back on her flesh, feeling him on the other side again. "I'm yours, Michael, to do with whatever you want. Use me, abuse me. I'm all yours." She whispered, turning her head to glance back at him.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:47 pm

The groans left his lips everytime he pushed back in. The tight walls causing his length and his entire frame to become more excited with every passing moment. A thrill running threw him in the knowledge that she was taking every single inch of him as he pushed in to places nohting should be pushed and from the sounds of his cousin she only wanted more of it. He felt her fingers push into her hole as she gasped feeling those slender digits each time he passed in and how her body pushed back to meet him wanting only more. He met her eyes as she spoke those words to him which seemed to only turn him on even more as if he loved hearing such things from her.

He pulled out and flipped her once more onto her back lifting her legs up in the air , his large hand grasping her ankles spreading her legs wide while holdling them up. She could see his engourged cock as he postioned himself once more to her rear "Move your fingers Anna " He now had his lust filled eyes on her having exposed both of her holes and shoved his cock once more to her rear before slowly pulling out then invading her tight pussy. Feeling as his cock forced her tight lips apart and pushed all the way into her womb.

He started to alternate her openings moving faster as he gained more momentum and confidence in his movments.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:08 pm

His own lust-filled sounds only added more enthusiasm between the two, causing her to moan back in response, thus creating a chain reaction. Here eyes stayed glued to his as much as possible, wanting him to read every emotion displayed on her face. Above all, she wanted him to see how much she lusted for him and just how much she wanted him, her cousin.

Once again, he left her empty. She was about to protest, but he quickly rolled her onto her back. Eyes scrunched in question, unsure at first as to what he was doing. She helped him spread her legs widely, licking her lips as her eyes met his large member. It glistened from her dripping center, which only caused her to raise up her hips in anticipation. Doing as he asked, she removed her fingers from her body, letting her hands move underneath her to help support the raising of her lower body.

With the next quick thrust into her canal, she felt satisfied, though it was all too brief. However, he wouldn't dare disappoint his cousin as he entered her again, this time pressing into the slit he had conquered earlier in the day. She growled with lust, hands pushing her rear upward to meet him.

His new method was sensational, the quick thrusts exchanging so quickly that her body did not have the chance to overcome the sensitivity before he entered her again. Friction was building, both physically and mentally. Her mouth opened to let out a scream, but no sound could be heard. The familiar feeling of forgetting to breathe plagued her again as she was too overcome with passion to care. Her legs trembled violently, spasms starting in the center of her body and spreading throughout her entirety. She lifted her head from the blanket as she finally found her voice, an endless train of profanity and moans disturbing the air. Her muscles constricted, heating rising from within. "Oh, I'm coming!" She called out to him, trying to regain control on the volume of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:22 pm

He could see the lust mirrored in her eyes and the want as he had left her empty of his cock for that brief moment. The question laid upon her features was answered by his sudden thrusting into her tight holes. His mind was lost in the pleasures of her holes that were gaping from the girth of his cock. He saw how she enjoyed the sensations of him filling her holes alternating between the two He groaned at the feeling of her as she tried to scream but nothing came out only the empty sound of her pure pleasure at the feeling of his cock invading her ass then slipping right back into her cunt as she spasmed around his cock and her announcement that she was cumming for him. "Cum for me cousin.. For this is but the first of many I promise" His words spoken with a shortness of breath as he felt her necter flowing freely from her sex making it easier for him to plunge right back into her tight canal.

He continued his attack upon her body plunging his cock into her faster as if to try and hieghten her orgasm bringing her to a continual peek. The sound of thier bodies heard with every time he pushed back in. He hooked her legs onto his broad shoulders using them to keep her lower body off of the blanket and pushing her knees right to her chest. His lips crushed to hers in a powerful and demanding kiss , his tongue pushing right into her mouth dominating her tongue.

His heated breath struggling to pull in threw his nose and forced out grunting into the kiss as she would feel the force of his thrusts coming harder felt threw her small frame. His hands gripped the blanket near her head using hte ground for more force as if he was trying to bury himself deeper into her
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:37 pm

His powerful thrusts moved her up on the blanket, the fabric bunching beneath her body. It was only that he anchored himself with his hands that she remained in one place. Her shaking hands reached for his wrists, small fists coiling around him. Her nails dug into his skin as she held to him so tightly that her knuckles began to turn a shade of purple. Her flexibility was displayed as her knees rested on her upper arms, giving him a lewd exhibit of her body.

She kissed him back fervently, unable to control the sounds coming from her mouth. It was almost as if all coherency had left her body behind, leaving her in a quivering mess. Her convulsions became uncontrollable, pure bliss overtaking her mind. A steady stream of her nectar lubricated her, enabling him to penetrate her so deeply that she thought he would rip her into two separate pieces. His promise did not go unnoticed, and in the moment of feeling like she had landed on a different plane of existence, she accepted fully that she belonged to him.

Her body was overwhelmed by him, her head nodding in the only communication she could form. Her eyes begged him to release with her, to fill both of her orifices with his sweet seed. Her mouth had already tasted him, but she was ready for him to drench her in his lust.

He could probably hear her heart beating erratically in her chest, another sign of how much he pleased her. Her tongue assaulted his roughly, teeth nipping at his lips. "Fuck!" The only word she could form was moaned into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Amazed was the only word he could describe in how she was reacting to him and the responses she gave him which only hieghtened his own pleasures even more. SHe could easily feel the shaft throbbing in the excitment of thier coupling. Her steady stream of cum making things extremely wet and his invasions of her easier to slide in and out. AS it seemed he was taking her deeper each time. His thrusting became more urgent yet some how he was keeping the ryrthem between her gaping holes. His body arching to push himself to her with more force feeling his arms tighten in the need that was growing beyond his abilty to contain.

He broke the kiss as he grabbed her legs once more putting her flexible body into a full split his grunts and moans coming out with more frequency seeming for a moment to take an almost animalistic quality to it. Sudden she woudl feel his body tense and as he first plunged into her cunt pushign past her cervix she felt his cum explode out from him in a hard torrent as he hit his peek. Quickly she would feel as he filled her the thick seed pumping out in hard streams as she would notice a slight buldge in her stomach as he slid from her pussy and plunged right into her ass as she would feel the continued stream of his release fill her canal. As if it was packing in tightly his eyes lost in the pleasure of the orgasm he had held back..

"BATHE ANNA" and he pulled out his cum leaking out from her holes and he grabbed her hand putting it around his cock forcing her to pump his shaft the stream of his cum coating her face in two long squirts and his seemed to be lost in the pleasure of it all seeming to lay his hot seed upon her thick with at the moment no sign of stopping
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Anna was finding that her natural lubrication was making herself more accommodating to his width, which was succeeding in turning any remnants of discomfort into pure pleasure. As he pulled free of her lips, moving with such intensity, she could tell her was close to reaching his own orgasm. Her legs easily moved in opposite directions, giving him full access to her body.

As he entered her with necessity, she held her breath in anticipation for what was about to come. "Do it!" She screamed out, encouraging him to spill every drop of his cum inside her body. When she felt him expand, she clenched her hand around his wrist. Finally, the warmth permeated her insides, washing them with his fragrance. He filled her to the maximum, creating an inflation to her flattened stomach.

When he left that entrance, she almost giggled with delight as he pushed into the other one, pumping more of his excessive sweetness into her body. She groaned with cries of delight as the heat of him warmed her entire body.

With her hand forced around his shaft, she clamped her legs shut to prevent any more of his semen from escaping her body. Eyes clenched together, already knowing they would be coated in the milky cream. She smiled as he again unloaded steady streams into her dark hair and over her porcelain face. She aimed him downward, letting the jets use her entire body as it's canvas, Micheal sloshing his paint all over her entirety.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:03 am

WIth her small hand upon his length Stroking and miling him while she directed his constant stream, he noted how she closed her legs not wanting his cum from leaving her holes. which caused him to smile almost pleasingly. Her encouragment was a lovely sound watching as her face was set in a thick layer of his cum and he stood up over her watching in his hieghtened sense of pleasure as she directed his shaft over her body till she had been covered completely. He noted how he had inflated her stomach and how she seemed to enjoy that.

he moaned with her hand sill completely milking his cock for all it had as he let out the last few streams of his cum. Standing over her amazed and pleased seeing her covered literally head to toe and inside and out with his cum.

"Hmm you look like an angel cousin " his words spoken lustily as he stayed hard in her small hand" My cum covered angelic slut.. " his words were pleasing in tone as he struggled to gain his breath
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:20 am

When Anna was certain that no more of his delectable seed could be pumped from him, she leaned up to lick away the excess at the tip. Her tongue traced the outline of his lips, licking away what she loved so much. Laying back on the blanket, she let go of his member. Unlike the previous encounter, however, her hands did not immediately go to her face to clean it. She wanted to wear it proudly, to show him how much she enjoyed being his, well, his cum slut.

Her palms flew to her breasts, massaging them with the sticky substance. "Look what you've done, cousin. Do you like it? Does it make you feel good to know how much I love when you cum on and in me?" Fingers crept to her slightly inflated stomach, trailing downward to the tops of her thighs. She spread her legs for him, showing him his artwork. "I'm completely filled by you."

Feeling some of him dripping out of her, she frowned. Her fingers went to both of her entrances, sweeping it up before it could drop onto the blanket. "Look." She showed him her covered fingertips. "I don't want to waste it. What would you have me do with it?" She brought it to her lips, licking her fingers clean. "Would you have me scoop it all out and massage it like a lotion into my skin as I did earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:35 am

His breath came out in gasps as he watched her clean his cock. LIke an eager puppy yearning for a treat he moaned as her tongue slipped over his senstive head. Watching her lay back as she massaged his cum to her flesh and the surprise showed upon his face at her words as she was proud of what she had gotten him to do..

Watching her as she scooped his cum from her filled hole licking her lips. "My god Anna you are incredible.. Yes wear my cum proudly, scoop my cum and eat till your full, then massage it into your flesh. Truely become my sexy cum bunny. " his words lusty as he gazed on her lost in the whole situation. As the excitement of it caused him to stay hard. His eyes transfixed to her

"Do you want more cousin.. do you want more of my cum to revel in ?" his words soft from his lips completely amazed by her and realized that she would and could handle the beast. And that only strengthened his want of her
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:48 am

She would do his every request and command to the best of her ability. Her fingers dabbed at her overfilled pussy, scooping away a hefty amount and pressing it to her lips. Her tongue licked at it slowly, giving him a show. Suddenly, she had an idea.

"Mmm, how would you like to feed me your cum with your fingers?" She lifted her legs for him, showing him how a part of him was leaking from her body. "Feed me until I can't possibly take anymore of it. Fill up my belly with your taste."

With his question, her head shook vigorously. "You've awakened something in me I never knew existed. I'm hungry for you, wanting you more and more. I'll always beg you for more of your salty cum and lick you dry until you can't possibly have anything left to give." She sat up, turning over on her hands and knees to crawl to him.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 am

He was once more transfixed as she eagerily scooped his cum from her cunt and take a big swallow of it. He truely did enjoy the show as she spoke to him he cmiled at her idea wtaching as she turned and crawled over to him listening to her words he chuckled "Hmm I think I can arrange that my sluttly cousin.. " she would feel as he scopped a mixutre of his cum that leaked from her holes and smeared it over his cock " I think Anna you will feast of my cum this way. And if you do a good job I promise to give you a full meal"

He slipped two thick fingers into her pussy pulling out a thick glob and smeared more of it over his large shaft and pushed it to her waiting lips " Lick it clean for more cousin.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:20 am

Anna's head rolled to the side, eyes closing, as his fingers delved into her depths to gather up some of his milky protein. She grinned as he plastered it over his shaft, her tongue already lapping at her lips in anticipation. "Oh, Micheal, I will do my best to please you."

Her nipples swelled with excitement again, the skin around her erogenous zones shifting in color from the snow-white complexion to a light scarlet rouge. She bent with her rear raised high in the air, giving him the chance to touch her and add more to his massive member if he chose to do so. Mouth parted over him, hot breathe teasing the tip. Her tongue sought the base, licking in long strides from his shaft to his head. Her movements were slow and tantalizing, wanting him to enjoy it as much as she did. She traced circles on him, lapping away every drop of the white substance. Finally, she plunged her mouth upon him, taking him to the back of her throat. She sucked with force, bringing her head back to the tip to show she had cleaned him.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:36 pm

He smiled at the sound of her voice and the eagerness she showed in pleasing him. "I know you will cousin. For so far you have yet to fail me in pleasing me and showing me how much you worrship my cock" He watched as her cum coated nipples hardened more and the way she parted her mouth teasing his cock while her tongue went to work around the base maoning as it was still sensitive from his recent orgasm"hmm so nice cousin "" his voice hoarse as she finally took his still hard member into her mouth and quickly swallowed it.

He watched her clean it as he bent over her and she felt his large fingers once more dig into her pussy. Feeling as those digits pushed along her walls forcing them in nice and deep before bringing out a large scoop. Pulling from her mouth he coated his shaft once more in thier combined juices letting her watch his thick hand move over the length and caught more of his cum that was leaking out now that some of the pressure was gone pilining it up ontop of his cock seeing her enjoyement in it
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Mouth opened as he pulled out of her, letting him dab more of the mixture to his thickness. She moaned as his fingers continued to dive into her, pulling out globs of the sticky seed. Lips lowered to him again, lapping eagerly at the taste. She swallowed down every drop and though the bulge in her stomach was flattening, signifying she was less full from his release, her stomach organ expanded, growing full from the ingestion.

She looked up at him with disappointment in her eyes. "I'm sorry to displease you, but I don't think I could eat anymore. I would love to lick every drop from you, but you have literally filled every inch of me -inside and out- with your deliciousness." Hands raised to her neck, fingers working to massage in the nourishment to her skin. "However, I will still wear it. Scoop it all out of me and paint it on my skin."

Turning over onto her hands and knees, she raised her hips as close to eye level as she could get. Some of him still drizzled down the backs of her legs, but she was confident he would catch it. She wiggled her pert ass in front of him, wanting him to see himself gushing out of her. "If you empty me, I can be filled again." She purred, her thirst for list still not quenched.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:10 pm

He noted her dissapointment as she was being filled by his cum and the wanting tone in her voice. He smiled at her words though and he chuckled for a moment watching her as she turned to her hands and knees wiggling her ass to him and her needful words to be filled once more with his cum. SO he did the only thing he could do and as she purred out her last word he slipped his cock right into her mouth. She would feel as he forced the head right down her throat and his fingers scooping his leaking cum smearing it over her back rubbing it to her skin. Feeling his fingers moving into her ass pulling more of his thick seed out rubbing it over her ass and sides legs feeling as he was hunched over her. His hips moving in and out of her mouth "Then you can keep your mouth busy my sexy cum slut " he chuckled

SHe felt the large thick fingers moving all the way up her tiight canal he had stretched emptying her of his first laod before slipping the fingers now into her cunt. Continuing to do as she wanted rubbing it over her front feleing his fingers slide over her already cum covered tits., His fingers smearing more of the cool cum onto the hanging breasts. "this what you want cousin." each time she felt three fingers delve into her depths pushing and playing to her walls as he continued the process for her
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:31 pm

She was slightly surprised when his length was forced back into her mouth, penetrating her to the back of her throat. Her eyes stung for a moment, though she was generally pleased that he had stuffed another one of her orifices. She immediately began to suck on him, not bothering him with the tease of her tongue.

She moaned onto him, the sounds being muffled, as the cooling substance was spread on her body. She wondered what an outsider would think of her, the girl with such a sweet and innocent demeanor covered literally from head to toe in someone's seed.

Her hips pushed back on him as his fingers entered her stretched canal. She loved the feeling of him, any part of him, being inside her more forbidden passage. She was becoming empty, clearing the way for him to fill her again whenever that next time came. "Mmmhmm." She answered, sucking harder on him. The stark white hue almost matched her porcelain skin, the color quickly fading and disappearing as it was rubbed into her skin.

Her face, however, still held ample amounts. She wouldn't let that be massaged into her flesh, nor would she clean it away. It was the constant reminder of what he had done to her.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:42 pm

He finally had emptied her of his cum watching as it seemed to be asborbed into her flesh His mind running over how things were so different then he had expected He started to slide three fingers into her cunt while his thumb invaded her rear with teh motion of her hips to meet his fingers . "Wow Anna you look even sexier I think you should have a cum bath on a regular basis" He chuckeld before his hips started to slide to her mouth. Using her open cavern as his current fuck hole feeling how hard she was sucking upon his cock. "PLay with my balls Anna let me know when you feel they are suffencitanly filled with all the cum you could want "

HE closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her throat constricting around the thick length each time he slid the full length all the way down and the feeling of her lips as he kept just the head of his shaft into her warm lips. His fingers twisted and turned within her pussy his other hand kept her cheecks spread so he could watch this fingers sliding in and out looking forward to when he would once more stuff her tight holes once more
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:04 pm

She grinned at his words, wanting him to bathe her in his precious sweetness every chance he had. Not only did she love the way it felt on her skin, it had become a mark to her that she belonged to him. He was stuck with her until he made the decision to discard her. Which, she hoped that day would never come.

She loved that his fingers were attempting to fill her again, though they left her feeling slightly void as his entire length had been buried within her only moments earlier. Her small hand went to the hanging sac, cupping it gently. She bounced it a few times, careful not to juggle the internal organs and cause him pain. Fingertips gave him a squeeze, already being pushed farther out as he started to expand with more of his cum.

Between her legs, she reacted to the thoughts of being able to experience him exploding within one of her cavities again. Liquid dripped from her, coating his hand. Her abused canals wanted more of him, hips wiggling to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 pm

He smiled as well seeing her lips stretch into the smile around his shaft as she took his actions. He could not seeing discarding his cousin for how often could any man find a girl not only who could so eagerily take his cock, but want his cum so much. He moaned feeling her hand upon his balls moving them with her fingers causing him to harden more with the senstion. He could fel her necter flowing once more past his fingers as he pumped then faster, his palm slapping to her folds .

"want to feel my cock in you again cousin/" He pulled form her mouth as her slavia dripped off the shaft inches from her lips " Want to feel it stretching and filling your cunt once more ?" his eyes on her hungerily while his tongue slid over his lips his eyes roaming over her. He withdrew his hand and placed the fingers into her mouth for her to clean. His other hand running threw her hair soothingly still curious at how she will react on the next night under the full moon
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Her mouth stayed open as he pulled away from it, a sign that she was willing to let her lips envelop him again. At his inquiry she nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, yes!" She cried out. "Mmm, stretch me and fill me again, cousin. I want you to."

His fingers went into her waiting mouth, her lips closing over them. She could taste herself on his fingertips, tongue lapping to wash it away. Slowly, she pulled her mouth away from his fingers, showing him she had cleaned herself from him. Her head leaned toward his hand, eyes closing in exhaustion for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:51 pm

The sight of her lips still open inviting him to take her mouth if he wished to continued such. Then he noted her want as well at feeling him fill her once more as she cried out her words. He smirked watching her lap at his fingers and her expert lips moving over them as she tasted the combined tastes of the two on them. He noted her exhasution but he wsn't about to let her pass out on him.

SHe would feel his length slip once more into her mouth as he buried the cock all the way in and pushed all the way down her throat before slowly sliding out leaving a trail of precum for her. He ran the tip over her full lips before walking around her. His hands grabbed her hips forcing her legs to stand up to present her rear but leaving her head down to the ground. She felt him push the thick tip into her cunt and slide all the way in.

Then as she felt him penetrate her tight hole all the way to her womb he slid two fingers into her ass , able to feel the thick harden member between the thin wall just for the moment holding himself buried into her
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Even though he was pushing her body to the limits of physical exhaustion, she would always seem eager for him. Her eyes flew open sharply, waking her from an impending dozing as his length burrowed deeply into her throat. The startle caused her to cough on him as the head of his thickness pressed against her tonsils. As he pulled away, he left behind a translucent trail of salty liquid.

She kept her head still, her eyes moving with him as he circled her. She wondered what he was about to do, but he would not keep her waiting. With her legs upright and her head down, Anna's arms extended to place her hands firmly on the ground. She looked like she was trying to do a clumsy handstand, but she trusted he would not let her fall to the ground.

She felt him bury himself to the hilt into her womb. She moaned out at the wonderful feeling, her worn center giving easily for him. His fingers joined in at the other entrance, spreading her even farther. "Mmm, Micheal, can you feel yourself through the thin walls? Can you feel how far you are into me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) Empty

Back to top Go down

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next