Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:44 pm

His eyes seemed to almost glow at the beauty of the situation he had put her in. He took a moment to enjoy the way she looked bent like she was. The postion allowed him a perfect pentration still amazed she took his full length but then it would take him time to get use to the fact. At her questions spoken so heatedly he pushed his fingers to that thin wall running the tips to his hardness " Yes dear cousin.. Can you feel me rubbing my cock threw your battered thin wall ?" he grinned grinding the head ofh is cock to her depths " do you enjoy cousin feeling my cock trying to push out your lower body , can yo usee the head poking at the flesh?" he jerked forward pushing the head right to her wall

Slowly he pulled his fingers out and the shaft slowly followed till just the very tip of the head was between her parted folds. He wasn't going to give her warning as his fingers gripped her ass cheeks keeping them spread so he could watch her take every inch of his. WIth the need to fill her beyond belief he rammed his length right back into her and his thrusts moved fast and hard slamming into her tiny and tight body
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Anna was surprised at how much she loved the pleasure of the double penetration. She could still feel small traces of pain, but she ignored him. She wanted to feel everything he could press into her. "I want you to stretch me." She whispered, holding still as she reveled in the pads of his fingers rubbing at himself through her membranes. "I want to be as big or tight for you as you want me to be. My body is for your use now."

"Yes, I can feel you." She winced as she pushed too far, but she didn't want him to stop. "It's like you're trying to impale through me." No sooner than the words were spoken, she felt his fingers withdraw from her body and spread her cheeks. His quick thrust nearly knocked her over and she had to brace her hands to keep herself from collapsing onto the blanket. Her voice screamed out into the air, the insides of her body struggling to accept his abuse. "Mmm, I love it." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=AutumnDreaming
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:12 pm

THe string of words continued from her at what she wanted feeling his fingers grip harder onto the flesh of her rear in the excitement of the tone that fled from her lips he smirked as he nearly knocked her over again hse offered her words in the love of the thigns he did to her. The scream that echoed around and he had to wonder if one of these days they were going to wake her mother, wouldn't that be a sight for his aunt

He moved his hip with little ragard for her body. Feeling as he jammed the invading cock right into her, thumbs spreading her clit as well keeping her wide open for him his fingers pulling her back to meet his forceful and wanting thrusts to stayed buried into her warmed sex. "Scream for me cousin.. Let the forest know your my slut. " his voice growled out and commnding as he pounded into her with all of his strength the head knocking around her insides
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Her sounds filled the air, each one increasing in volume. Her buckling knees were not helping with her balance and her arms threatened to bend at the elbows. She was struggling to support her own weight, but she held as tightly as she could. The quick pace was pushing her rapidly to the point of reaching another climax. She bucked her small hips against him, letting him slam into her with as much force as he could.

No words would formulate on her lips as she sounds continued to stream into the air. She tried several times to speak his name, but she couldn't. Her juices swirled around his member, slipping out and running down her thighs to gather on the blanket beneath them. Her nether lips were swollen and red, blood pulsating quickly through them. Little body convulsed in his hands, her peak rocking her with full force.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:13 pm

The sound of her voice increasing with volume with every one of his thrusts feeling as she was looking her ability to stand. He slipped an arm around her waist and lifted her up slightly Supporting most of her weight allowing him to push and pump into her waiting sex harder and faster controlling the whole thing. He could feel her walls tightening around his invading cock and his groans of pleasure increased smiling at the sounds or lack of coming from her lips only the screams of her pleasure while he abused her body for thier pleasures.

He felt as she hit her peek and it caused him to reach his once more . He let out a howl and he hardened , she woudl feel his cock pulsing hard within her tightening walls. Then the sudden burst of his hot seed filling her womb. Feeling as he shot rushed out with little watching aside from the jerk of his cock feeling as he kept pushing into her filling her womb with more of his hot cum. Feeling the force of it pushign her womb out atfirst slightly but in his torrent of cum in his peek, pushing it further out. Hus thrusts ramming into her body with little mercy sending shockwaves of his thrusts.

He continued to moan as she would feel him pushing her stomach past her breasts before finally slowing down barely breathing setting her down upon the blanket before collasping on it next to her chucklign as he looked at her swollen belly
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Anna was grateful he paid enough attention to her to notice she was about to collapse to the ground. Her body fell forward onto his arm, letting him take the brunt of her light weight. She didn't worry that she would be too heavy for him, as her small body probably didn't even tip the scales compared to his muscled mass. She felt her nectar rush out of her like hot water, streaming down her inner thighs.

Almost simultaneously, he swelled and erupted within her. His howl overpowered her cries, drowning them and making them subside. She could feel him bathing her internal organs, causing them to protrude in her small abdomen. In this position, she could easily see the bulging taking place. Once again, he filled her to the capacity. She grunted as his seed warmed her, settling itself inside her body.

When it was over, she fell helplessly to the ground. Her toned stomach was distended, filled to the brims with his sticky cum. Hands smoothed over her tummy, palm pressing down lightly. Between her legs, she could feel some of him start to leak out onto the blanket. She was too full to ingest anymore of it, though she was saddened it would go to waste.

She pulled herself closer to him, struggling to catch her breath. She smiled at his chuckles. "Look what you've done to me." She teased, looking at her stretched abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:37 pm

He laid on his back letting his lungs fill with much needed air as the sweat was cool on his body. The beast within for the moment saited by the intense sex that had just fnished. He looed over at her as she lughed and teased him giving a laugh as well "I am sure you will be fine but that is kinda sexy to see how well you have taken what I have had to give. "
He gave her a playful wink and he turned towards her on his side and pressed his hand on her stomach. His eyes met hers "I am almost tempted to do this again but I think I might cause you to explode " his tone playful as his hand romaned over her cum filled stomach.

He started to depress upon her bludging womb slowly forcing the cum to fall out form between her thighs. " I am looking forward to this camping trip " For now he was extremely confident as long as she didn't freak out that she would handle the wolf as well as the man.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:55 pm

She felt pride at his comment, which she deemed to be a compliment, that she had taken him inch by inch. Anna was uncertain how her little abused body would be able to respond when she woke up, but she was willing to bet it would be sore and achy. When he turned to his side, Anna tilted her cheek to face him. Lips kissed his in 3 pecks, each one giving a playful smacking sound. Feeling him press on her tummy, she groaned a little. "Oh, but what a way to go." She laughed, licking her lips. "You're welcome to go again anytime you want, cousin."

Feeling him apply pressure to her abdomen, Anna raised and spread her legs so he could see her filled sex fully. The sticky substance pooled beneath her, clinging to her thighs and disappearing between the crack of her rear cheeks. Her hands went to her breasts, cupping them as she writhed on the blanket, little moans rolling off her mouth. Taking a deep breath she let her hands fall to her sides. "Mmm, yes, I can't wait to go camping with you. Do you promise to protect me from any big bad wolves out there?" She asked, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:10 pm

He noticed the pride in her eyes as he complimented her which it really was she had pleased him more then any female had. He smiled at her teasing pecks of her lips listening to her light laugh " Don't worry cousin I am sure I will take you up on the open offer" but figuring she was going to be extremely sore in the morning he would give her some time to recover knowing she would need the strength.

A smirk rolled over his lips as she spread her legs making it easier for him to watch as he forced his cum out from her womb that he had filled to its max. His eyes met hers as she moved ot her breasts seemingly like she was getting off on the cum being forced out of her. He did laugh at her question " Or maybe I will be that big bad wolf taking you" he gave her playful tone hiding just how close to the truth things wold be. He pushed the rest of her stomach down as it went flat and left a huge pool of cum between her thighs "Ready to clean up and get some rest ?"
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 pm

"You, the big bad wolf? Mmmm, well, that would promise to be a good time then wouldn't it?" Her hand opposite him lifted to go into his hair. Her eyes locked with his, giving him a look of pure contentment. She only hoped that she had pleased him as much as she had tried to do. With the seed pushed from her body onto the blanket, she felt as though pounds had been shed from her body. She'd been so accustomed to him keeping her filled throughout the entire night that she felt empty again when he wasn't using her.

"Yes, I think we should head inside." Slowly, she pulled herself to her feet. Ker knees buckled and shook, their muscles too exhausted to support her. She bent to pick up her clothes, though she didn't bother putting them on. Her mother would be asleep, anyway. "Do you mind grabbing that blanket?" She asked, not wanting to bend over again.

Anna held her clothes to her chest, arms wrapped tightly around the bundle. She started to walk, gasping as she took her first step. The limp she had earlier returned, though it was much worse that time. The moonlight glimmered off her body, showing off the sheen of cum that coated her skin. "I think a shower is in order." She laughed, glancing back at him.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 pm

"I am sure it would be a grand time Anna " he gave her another wink seeing how content she was. He sat up rolling his shoulders before pushing himself up to his feet bundling his clothing under his arm he chuckled looking at the blanket" Think this thing is worth saving " as he folded it so the cum was trapped and couldn't leak out. He followed her chuckling at seeing her unsteady steps probably the best compliment a guy could have after sex.

AS they moved to the house "A shower would could work want some company?" he chuckled mischevously after his words as he thought of giving her a smack on her ass but figured she would probably fall over that and his hands were full. He moved silently once they made thier way into the house creeping up the stairs to his room to grab a towel
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:56 pm

"Probably not." She responded, shaking her head. "But my mother will notice it missing so I have to try to save it." Legs steadied to a halt, waiting for him to catch up to her before they went inside. "I'll take care of it." Balancing her clothes on one arm, she reached to take the blanket from him. "I would love company." A deviant grin twisted the corners of her mouth, her eyes showing hunger to him. "I'll meet you in the shower."

She separated from him, moving into the laundry room to toss the blanket into the washing machine. Hands poured in a healthy cap full of detergent, wanting to make sure that the sticky stains were washed clean of the soft cover. Closing the lid on it, she made the slow and painful trek up the stairs to their shared bathroom.

Anna always kept a stock of clean towels and a pajamas in the cabinets inside the bathroom. She noticed the light on in his room so she thought she would be the first to get to the shower. Flipping on the light, she turned the dial to dim the room. She reached into the shower, turning on the multiple jets, which would aid in soothing her worn body.

While waiting for the water to get warm, Anna walked to the mirror to look at herself. Her dark hair was matted with sweat and semen, some of the strands plastered to her pretty cum-covered face. Her skin was red from the constant rubbing of their bodies, making her reflection almost unfamiliar to her. She turned so that her backside was to the mirror. Bending at the waist, she pulled apart her cheeks to examine both of her stretched canals. They were puffy and swollen, obviously abused. Letting go of her hands, she stepped into the hot water waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 pm

Handing her the blanket and heading to his room he grinned at her reaction to him joining her. He had to search threw his bags on remebering which one he had put his shampoo and body wash. He heard the showering going as he finally found it and grabbed a pair of sweats for afterwards though he normally slept in the nude, the last thing he needed was his aunt comeing out finding him butt ass naked.. well atleast now.. later was a different story.

QUickly closing the door to the bathroom behind him already seeing Anna in there. He set his things up and slipped in with her looking her over with a grin " feeling better cousin?" Coming up under the water to join her feeling the warm water moving down his body cleaning the sweat and cum from his body. His hands ran threw his hair before slipping to her sides to pull her to him for a moment
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Anna stood alone beneath the waters, letting the stream wash her from head to toe. She turned in circles, wanting to ensure every inch of her body was lavished. The water streamed through her long hair, dripping from the ends onto the backs of her thighs. Eyes were shut, images of him racing through her mind. She blindly reached out for her shampoo, placing it in the crook of her arm so she could pour some into her hands. She bent to replace the bottle, rubbing the shampoo through her hair and scalp.

As the water was rinsing her hair, she heard him enter. She moved against the wall so that he could step inside. There was a glop of conditioner in her hands, which she rubbed through the ends of her hair. "I think you conditioned my hair enough today, but I added more." Blue eye batted in a quick wink. "Yes. Do you feel better?" She asked, letting him pull her to him. "Why don't you let me wash you off?"
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:53 pm

She seemed to look a bit more normal now that the water had washed away his cum from her body and she had cleansed her hair. He chuckled at her comment about the conditioning as she ran her fingers threw her hair "Better never better then now Anna " he smiled giving her a peck on her cheek before her soft wet form was pressed to his. He chuckled at her question and offer " Sure cuz. but I wont be responisble if you awake the beast again "

He eyed her amazed at how easily she turned him on and how things were so different this morning and now his first day here he had not only found some peace but had turned his cousin into his little cum slut. His fingers slipped over her back enjoying the feeling of her chest pressed to him as he leaned down and kissed her deeply in a sudden need to feel her lips to his
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:38 pm

She grinned as his lips pressed against her wet cheek. "Oh, I'll try my best not to disturb the beast." She teased. She loved his touch, loved everything he did to her whether it was tenderly caressing her back or making her scream out in pleasure. Her chin tilted, lips accepting his. Mouth parted, granting him access to the inside of the cavern. Her tongue attacked his aggressively, showing the side of her that he had created.

Her hands came to his shoulders, fingertips traveling the length of his arms. She moaned into the kiss, pressing her body as tightly to his as gravity would allow. Still keeping her frame melded to his, she reached out with one arm to grasp his body wash. Pouring a healthy heap on her hand, she replaced the bottle as she splattered the cleanser on his back. Hands worked in circles to lather it, sweeping over his shoulders to his lower back. Fingers daringly moved farther south, caressing against his rear.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 pm

He hcuckled at her words but somehow he knew she probably would just cause she could. He reveled in the feeling of her lips to his as they kissed passionatly. Feeling hte moan coming from her lips as she pressed herself tightly to him. He felt her movements as he broke the kiss finding himself curious to watch this vixen wash him. Feeling her fingers move over his rear as she lathered his flesh. His fingers slip up to her breasts flicking at her nipples letting her have her way with him in this ..

{ack.. sorry hit a block.. {
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:05 pm

"Oh, no, you don't." She stated, shaking her head at him. "I get to touch this time. I'll let you wash me when we're done if you want." She was being bold, unsure really of how he would accept that. He didn't seem the type to let someone else have control so she was testing him to see how far he would let her take it. However, it was all a ploy at teasing him and maybe causing him a little more pleasure.

Anna pulled away from him, walking around behind him. Her hands moved back to his shoulders, palms smoothing firmly over his muscular body. The heels of her hands traveled downward again, massaging and washing every inch. When she reached his ass again, she was ginger in her movements. Fingertips circled him, one teasingly delving into the slit between his cheeks. He would hear her giggle softly as she continued to move down his body, washing his calves and feet.

Reappearing at his front, she scraped up his shins, knees, and thighs. Fingertips barely graced his manhood, intentionally skipping it. She smoothed over his hips, up his torso, and to his neck. When she was finished, she knelt down in front of his massive member. Carefully, she lifted it, using her free hand to wash the hanging sac. Hand at his length coiled around it tightly, pulling up the shaft to wash him.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:27 pm

Almost surprised at her agressiveness but it was kinda hot as he pulled his hands away from her. He did chuckle though seeing for a moment the look of her uncertianity as if he would punish her. Still this was a different control and one what could have a very hot outcome. The teasing was brutal feeling her hands over him as she moved around him in the shower. He groaned under the massaging hands as his shoulders slumped with the release of the tense muscles. Hearing the soft giggle from her lips as she took liberties on his form.

He looked down as she moved to her knees washing his legs and thighs careful now of hte huge shaft threatening to poke her eye out if she wasn't careful. Feeling her hand surround it as she lifted it a spot of precum issued forth while she cleaned his heavy sac causing him to moan in the pleasure of her hand. "hmm I should let you wash me all the time if it is like this Anna" his words soft and throaty feeling his excitement mounting once more
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Anna's small hands worked the shaft, sliding up and down it in long strokes. Her forefinger swept over the tip, swiping away the translucent fluid forming at the end. Hearing his words, she looked up at him. "Oh, you think they would all be like this?" She asked, leaning down to blow cool air on his soap-covered member.

Rising, she moved away to let the water rinse away the bubbles that coated his skin. She stepped to the opposing side of the spacious shower, positioned so that he could still see her. Reaching for her own body wash, she spread her legs and bent all the way over her. She was exposed to him again, letting him see the full results of their actions. "Tell me how I look, cousin."
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:24 pm

A moan left his lips at the feeling of her small hands sliding up and down his length. He lids half closed as she asked her question shuddering as she blew air upon the soapy head "I truely hope so " his voice forced out as he tried to take in air from her teasings of his cock throbbing once more for her. The water rinsing him he looked as she moved from him and she exposed herself to him smirking at the gaping holes " I think you look sexy cousin.. " his hands came to her hips as he ran the head of his cock over her holes

leaning to her feeling his lips touch to her ear" You want more.. Do you ?" and he slid his cock right into her tight ass. Feeling it invade her sore hole pushing all the way up into her and tryingto go further in he pressed his hips to her rear as his fingers slid around to her breasts. The large hands gripped the soft mounds "if you need to recover I understand i can always just jerk off over your face and chest " he grinned grinding hard to her pressing her to the wall
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:07 pm

She hadn't anticipated him taking her again, though she certainly didn't mind. Hands forgot the soap, palms flattening against the walls of the shower to brace herself instead. She could feel him brushing over her entrances, as if teasing her in trying to find which one he wanted. Her lips moaned, hips pushing out toward him to help him make a decision.

"I always want more." She groaned, satisfied at him finally filling her again. As his hands came to her breasts, she arched her back slightly upward. Tongue snaked out to lick her lips, head shaking. "I do not need to recover from you, Michael. I would accept it if you chose to cum over my face and chest again, but I like how you cram yourself inside of me, stretching me to my limits." She was tired, it was true, but she tried to match him in stamina.

Last edited by AutumnDreaming on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:57 pm

He smirked at her sounds of surprise as he filled her ass once more figuring that she hadn't planned on him taking that tight hole once more. He woudl give her credit for trying to keep up with his appetite which really was almost animalistic in the whole of it all. Her moan filled the bathroom as she pushed right to his invading length. He smiled at her words forced from her lips as the smutty words fled from her lips.

"Well in the furture you dispplay yourself like that for me cum slut and I take that as you want me to fuck you in my choice of holes " he chuckled slowly sliding the length out as she felt his fingers played with her breasts forcing her upper body more to him almost lifting her up off her feet to only be supported by the shaft buried back into her rear. Grinding himslef ot her hard and slow his lips nipped at her neck as his fingers pinched the base of her nipples making them stand out more
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:20 pm

"If that's a promise, then I'll always display myself for you." She added, deviant little grin sitting on such innocent-looking features. As he lifted her upward, she drew up her legs. Feet braced against the solid show walls, replacing where her hands had been. Her breasts loved the attention he gave them, the nipples standing firmly erect from the soft mounds.

With the wall serving as her leverage and his arms supporting her upper body, she was able to push her hips back on him at the same time he did it to her. Her bottom buried itself to his groin, pushing the shaft to the very hilt of her depths. She cried out, feeling like he would tear her inner walls into a million pieces. "I thought we were in here to get clean." She teased, contracting her sphincter to massage his penetrating length.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:25 pm

"Then I think all we ever be doing is fucking " he chuckled in response to her own words as she drew herself to him and placed her legs to the shower walls, he set his legs to the base of the shower at the egde as not to slip. His ifngers dug harder to her breasts as he continued to nip at her neck feeling her ass clenching his cock even harder making things unblievliebly tight . He moaned at the feeling and he grinned at her words" Can get cleaned again "

His hips thrusting harder to her rear pounding right into it. Looking at the long shower brush he moved a hand from her breast and grabbed it off the hanging wall. He let her take a look at the long handle before pushing it to her cunt and started to instert it as he slowed his thrusts. Feelign the plastic handle push to the thin wall he continued to push the brush till only the bristles could be seen sticking out before once more returning to his hard thrusting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)   A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next