Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> Empty
PostSubject: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:08 pm

He had to laugh at her mentioning of him being trust worthy. Giving some thought on it she was probably right as he was barely able to keep his hands off her as it was now. SOmehow the previous night had changed things in her mind as well , not like he was complaining. Her moan so soft and sexy ran a shiver down his spine and seemed to only increase his want of her but still the thought of the beach was tempting.

The picture her words painted only made his shaft twitch with such thoughts picturing her bent over, her soft voice begging for him. He shivered shaking his head but grinned " Just once huh sis.. What happens if you find that once is not enough ?" he grabbed his plate wiping out the rest of the food after she had served herself and headed out into the living room taking a seat upon the floor near to her and leaning to the couch as he started to dig in.
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm

That was a good question...What would happen if she couldn't get enough. Would she continue to after him? Would she stop herself and keep her distance? Hmm..." We'll just have to see once that happens now won't we love?" leaning down she kissed his cheek softly noticing just how much was on his plate. He had been eating a lot lately. Maybe because he was growing so quickly? But even that was unnormal, very unnormal. But she would think about that much later.

Laying back on the couch she took a bite of her pancakes, flipping though the channels. " What are you going to do if you want more and I say no?" Having sex with many guys during her life time she knew that sometimes when boys went through changes they didn't think right. For example no meant yes and go away meant take me I'm yours. Hopefully her brother wouldn't be that way though. That would suck immensely.

Last edited by ZexyDei on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:32 pm

He took big chucks stuffing his mouth in his hunger for him this had gotten to be a normal thing the massive amounts of food he ate he just attributed to the other changes with him as well. He grinned as she responded to his question feeling her kiss so light upon his cheek remebering not twelve hours ago how she hungerily sucked his cock. feeling her move on the couch he looked up at her at the question and raised an eyebrow " Well come on sis I am not going to rape you. Well unless you asked me to " giving her a playful wink "No sis i wouldn't force myself, if you decided that once was it then I would respect that" he gave her a smile his large hand running up her leg to her thighs pressing hard to her sex for a moment

" I can only hope that it won't be " he chuckled pressing a finger to her before pulling away and heading back to his meal. taking a few more bites.. "Who knows maybe mom and dad would let me visit you on weekends ?" That would be cool regardless for he really missed her when she was away from the house. "So me college life or something " the tone itself was innocent as he wolfed down the last piece of pancake.. "I won't lie sis the thought of you bent over begging for me to take you was a very hot image" the more he htought of it the harder he seemed to get.. "Have I told you recently that your evil " giving her a playful wink
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:55 pm

" Well I hope not. Being raped really isn't all that fun. Not something I would ever want.." She shuddered at the thought, remembering how it felt both mentally and physically. Not fun, not fun at all. Shaking her head she took another bite of her pancakes trying to get it out of her head for now, focusing on his touches. She let out a small moan feeling him press his hand against her sweet, sweet love box. Ok, that felt really really nice, she'd have to admit that. Shaking her head she pushed his hand away, shaking her finger at him. " Don't do that, not yet. You still have a couple of hours before you can touch me alright?"

. " Maybe...But that would cost a lot you know. You coming out every weekend to see me...Don't forget, I go to school all the way across the country." She'd hate for her parents to spend that much money. That and she knew she didn't have the money to come out here and visit every weekend, not even once a month. Plane tickets were expansive and her job didn't pay that much. Luckily she had gotten a scholarship so didn't have to spend any money on her room and books. If she did she probably wouldn't be in school right about now. When he mentioned her being bent over a table she couldn't help but to moan at the thought knowing just how much she loved it. " Just how am I evil hm? I haven't done anything wrong.

Last edited by ZexyDei on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm

He looked up at her " Hey sis don't worry and if someone ever tries I will bite thier head off " and he could now well atleast rip if off. He smiled though at the moan as she pressed her hips to him before pushing his hand away pleased that atleast he hadn't ruined the mood between them. "yeah sure sis but It is hard.. " he left it hanging for a moment " Not to " giving her a wink he stood up and put his plate in the dishwaser as she continued to speak. He often forgot she was so far away.

"well maybe atleast on winter break or something. I am sure mom and dad wouldn't mind a week alone " he crawled onto the couch ontop of her as she maoned with the thoughts and his lips touched to hers for a moment grinning " I am not sure just how evil you can be but I am really looking forward to finding out " his words whispered to her and looking at her innocent expression on the done nothing wrong " oh not you sis, nothing wrong besides giving me images of you bent over on the beach " He pressed his length to her thighs letting her feel the long shaft before rolling off of her

"So want another bath before you take your shower?"
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:07 pm

He couldn't keep doing that! If he wasn't going to shove his cock inside of her she didn't want it any where near her legs. It did nothing but torture her! But for that she would have to torture him in return later on, or now even. " Winter break might work, its short, but it would work..." Sitting up she placed her plate into the sink before making her way back into the living room, laying back in her previous posisiton. " Its been a few years sweetie, I'm not sure how evil I can really be.." she smiled, licking her lips at the thought. She had managed to take fourteen inches of hard cock into her mouth and that was pretty evil of her.....

Grinning she stood up in front of him, leaning over to give him a good view of her cleavage, " Mmm...I think I'd much rather let you give me a bath on the beach if you don't mind.." She grinned, removing her top for the hell of it before bouncing her breasts up and down a bit with her hands. " Can't wait for it though, these are waiting to get a nice bath again.." She removed her panties and what not before making her way slowly up stairs into her room, grabbing her towel before heading into the bathroom and starting the water, leaving the door wide open for him.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm

He grinned watching her walk to the kitchen knowing perfectly well what he had done to her. He was pleased that she might consider him visiting during winter break and it would give him something to look forward to. He watched her come back and lay down once more upon the couch. Seeing the smile that came onto her lips he raised a brow and was transfixed as she gave him a look at her breasts her words lost on him for a moment while she stripped right infront of him causing his jaw to drop and watched her dissapear up the stairs trying to put his eyes back in his head, and get his jaw off the floor

"Di.. That was wrong.. On so many levels" his words coming to her as she fled up the stiars leaving him with a raging hard on.. It took him a moment before he bounded up the stairs seeing the door had been left open for him. Chuckling he stripped and grabbed a towel from the linen closet . Before she could protest he made his way into the shower with her.. "Or maybe one in the shower and another on the beach " His words coming to her as he shut the door to the shower and stood before her with his fourteen inches of meat
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 pm

The girl couldn't help but to let out a laugh as she listened to his words. Ok so what she did might have been a little wrong but not like he was acting like the holiest of an angel either. If anything he was acting like a little devil and he should have known it. As a matter a fact she was sure that he did, he had to. The way he spoke to her, touched her, teased her...Oh yes, he was a little devil! If not something worse. Something much much worse..and that would explain why he was now in the shower with her, naked and hard as a rock.

" I thought I told you that I wanted it at the beach love. If I do it now theres no guarantee that I won't be able to keep my hands off of you. Trust me, its early so thats a possibility." Not like she hadn't done it before. Early morning sex or foreplay was not a good thing for her. Mainly because she got aroused and then stayed that way for the rest of the day without fail. It would get so bad to the point she might just take that same guy she laid out of the blue and lay him right then and there. Last thing she wanted was to act like a horny whore around her brother. To much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 pm

THe laugh was a good sign as he stood there . He was finding himself enjoy the roles they were taking with eachother as she stood there and spoke. Finding himself growing more confident with her which made it easier for his more dominant side to conitnue to take over the once meek boy. His eyes raomed over her hungerily as she continued to speak seeing a growing lust in her eyes. Purposely as she finished her words his large fist slid over the full length of his shaft squeezing out a drop of his precum. taking it on a finger he lifted it to her lips and ran it over them with a grin.

"Well sis I think that it would be fun if we maybe pleasured ourselves together then. No touching of the other letting this biuld cause I feel it would be fun to watch you filled with as much need and anticipation as I am right now " He grabbed his body wash and taking a huge drop onto his hand slid it once more over the hard flesh "that way we both get some relief and only make things that much harder for us throughout hte day.. Your right the day is still young " he slid his hand down to the base using his other hand to fondle the large sac letting her watch as he teased himself.

"Don't worry Di I am looking forward to tonight so I don't think I would let you have your way with me no matter how much you begged before hand.. Something sexy about thinking of you on your hands and kness under hte moon light waiting for me to fill your nice and tight pussy " he grinned no longer surprised at his own words or actions runnign the hand back up as his thumb slid over the head of his shaft the soap now thick over the hard member
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 am

Ok so stripping in front of him might have been wrong on a few levels but what he was doing now was worse, much worse. It was wrong on all levels and then some! As soon as his hand went to his cock her eyes were immediately there, her tongue slowly licking the precum off of his lips once he had placed it there. She could feel her body lightly shake at the thought of watching him please himself. It was hot the first time, and would probably be hot the second time when he actually sprayed his cum over every possible inch of her body instead of her imagining it.

Diana opened her mouth to speak, but instead found herself fixed on the sight of him playing with himself. What could she say, it was distracting! Very, very, very distracting. Shaking her head head a bit she took in a deep breath, trying to get her mind clear enough to finally speak. " You think it would be fun, I think it would be absolute torture. You have no idea what I get like when I'm horny and I've waiting to long for sex." It was a little funny, a little sad, but absolutely arousing all at the same time. Mainly because she would spend the day trying to please herself in multiple ways or getting someone else to do it.

" Waiting?" she arched a brow at his last statement, her hand reaching down, rubbing lightly at her clit as she watched him play with his monster. " By that point I will probably be begging, imagine how much you'll like that." Her on her hands and knees with a heated look on her face, her legs spread and her sweet little pussy dripping with her own juices, all the while she was begging for him to screw her into submission. Yeah...he'd like that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 am

The look upon her face as he stood before her and his large hand sliding over the hard shaft was priceless wishing he had a camera at that very moment to snap shot her face. Her eyes locked to him as he made sure he gave her a show of it while she struggled to find her voice. His left hand fondling his own sac seeing as they bounced and rolled with the movement of his fingers. The right hand offering a slight twist while it journied up and back down the fourteen inches. WIth every time reaching the peek of his shaft the tip of his thumb would slide over his head spreading the thick drops of precum that leaked out.

Her lusty tone finally broke threw as she shook her head and caused him to grin as she spoke of torture. Her small hand finally slid down to touch upon her sex and his own eyes now transfixed to the sight of it. Hearing of her begging for it would cause it to jerk as he gave such an image time to reside within his mind and bringing a smile to his lips.. His hand still moving slowly wanting to let it biuld, to tease himself as much as he could so he could give her what he now could see what she really wanted.

He would lean in to touch his lips upon her ear as he spoke to her quietly under the rushing water of the shower head. "And maybe Di that is what I want " his tone deep and assertive" Maybe i want to listen to you begging me to take you completely to fill you to a point where your going to burst. " His words lusty "I want to smell your excitement set on you all day to see you squirm as much as you make me squirm every time I see your eyes on me. " He smiled as he stepped back and watched her realized how hotter this was then peeking from just around a corner
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:42 pm

A sharp breath could be heard from Diana as she felt her brothers lips brush up against her ear. She could feel the head of his cock press ever so lightly against her body, and due to the size of the thing that wasn't hard at all. His words, his voice, both were so lust filled...both made her want to get on her knees right here and now. She was resisting the urge to get on her knees and beg him to o her now. That or screw him senseless herself. It took everything she had in her to keep her from doing both. Even so she was sure there were things that he wanted to do to her as well and was holding back. If he could wait, she could wait.

" Trust me when I say you've been making me squirm since you've got here..." She licked her lips, her finger running back and forth over her clit faster and faster until she finally slipped two fingers inside of her drenched love box, a soft moan escaping her. There was nothing more she wanted to do right now then lay out in the tub and shove a nice thick toy into herself. It was something she hadn't done in awhile, with the exception of yesterday, but now she wanted it more then ever. Actually she wanted him more then ever and it was still a little wrong.

For sixteen years she had known the boy in front of her to be a meek little thing, always needing her to cheer him up and make things better. She had always thought he would grow up and be a submissive boy, never one to take the lead in things and assert his wants. And yet here she was in front of him, lust filled due to the sound of his voice and a simple touch. Squirming when ever he looked at her, moaning to herself at the things he said. She never imagined he'd turn out like...well, dominant. Even so, she liked it. She liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:33 pm

With that sharp intake of breath he knew he had her as he took in a slow deep breath inhaling her scent. The tip of his tongue slid over the edge of her lobe while she was fighting to contain herself from raping him. A slow but confident smile slid over his features as he seemed to be finding more of his newer self by her own showing of submission, of how she took to his commands and new found dominance. Watching her skillful tongue slide over her lips after she spoke feeling the need coming from her and for a moment he almost gave into the scent that rushed from her.

The sound of her fingers as she rubbed herself with an almost frenzy joined the sound of the water rushing from the shower head. The fall of his hot breath fell onto his sister's already heated flesh " Tell me sis, do you want to give your brother a show maybe a preview of what he gets to expect when you take my innocence this evening ?" An evil grin slipped onto his face " I saw how easily you took the shower brush, I bet you have even larger toys " He let the idea hang for a moment

"Go get your favorite Di, And lay down in the tub so we can see just how much cum I have waiting for you to enjoy" he was so close to her feeling the touch of his hand as it still slowly slid and twisted up the full length of his shaft. The point of it touching her belly button leaving thick spots of his precum before washed away by the rushing water cascading over her frame
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 pm

" I don't know if that would be such a good idea..." Sure, the thought of her showing herself to her brother was very arousing. At the same time she had to admit she felt more then a little embarrassed about it. If he had asked her to do something like this when she was fifteen, sixteen, maybe even fourteen she would have said yes without a second thought and would have been on the floor. But instead she was older now, and at twenty two she had a lot more modesty then she did four or five years ago. She didn't want to but she felt compelled do listen to her brother. Yes, compelled, it was weird but she didn't think much of it.

Taking a seat on the side of the tub she spread her legs open, her fingers slipping into her sweet love box. Not only was she a little embarrassed but worried as well. Not worried exactly, but a little hesitant. She hadn't had anything big in her in years. Sure the shower brush was something but it wasn't big. It was long but very thin, making it an ok toy, but not something she would use on a daily basis. Her toys on the other hand were large and thick, just how she liked it. Thing was she hadn't used them in awhile. " As much as I would like but wouldn't you rather have me tight for you later on? I would.." The last part was said in a very sing songy voice as she looked up at him.

Tapping her fingers against the tile wall beside her she came up with something. " I have an idea though.." She smiled, grabbing her shower brush, sliding down to the base of the tub and pushing past her brother to lean against he back wall. " Even if I can't give you a show with something big I can still give you a show.." With that she reached down, spreading her lips with one finger as she slowly pushed the handle of the brush inside of her, a soft moan escaping her as she did.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

For a moment he could swear he saw a rush of blood come to his sisters cheeks as if suddenly she got shy with him. He gave it a thought and took it as a good sign of things. Yet she took a seat on the tub similar to where she had been earlier when he had watched her. In the silence short as it was he couldn't help his eyes looking over her seeing as she put herself on display for his enjoyment. So it seemed that his sister was a sub under the right strong personality.

He remained silent while she spoke in her sing song voice and grabbed the brush she had played with earlier pausing in his own stroking for a moment mesmorized as the handle slowly dissppeared into her tight depths. It would have the effect she was looking for as his hand moved slowy once more over the full fourteen inches not far from her.

"Guess you have a point Di" in a way he was disappointed in not getting such a show but then he was learning patience and some how judging by the way she had been acting with him he had a feeling this would not be the one and only time they were together. The large hand twisted over the shaft giving her the full view of it "Stil sis seeing you take that brush is hot. " his voice was heavy as she was turning him on even more with such sights. SHe would easily see the want and lust in his eyes almost giving him more of an feral look to his features as his hand started to pick up its pace slightly
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 pm

" I know I have a point." she stuck her tongue out at him, letting out a small giggle. As she pushed the brush slowly in and out of herself she watched her brother, finding herself completely entranced as she watched her brother stoke up and down his own cock. It was hot earlier and it was hot now and there was no denying that at all. Except for this time she didn't have to imagine anything, it was actually happening. Or at least a minor version was happening. He wasn't inside of her, he wasn't talking dirty to her, but he was about to over her in his seed and that was good enough for her. Tonight though she would get what she wanted, they would both get what the wanted.

The thought of it was arousing her already. The thought of lying out on the beach completely naked, his cock buried deep inside of her as he thrusted in and out of her. Saying things to her that a brother should never say to a sister, doing things that a brother should never do to his sister. And yet they wouldn't mind at all, wouldn't care at all. They would continue doing what they pleased. The thought of it actually caused her to push the handle deeper, faster inside of herself, her hips pushing forward to meet it much better.

Even during this state of arousal she couldn't help but wonder something. Once this was all said and done would she still feel alright with taking her brothers innocence? At the moment she wouldn't mind, she was in a state of high sexual arousal so she wouldn't mind anything at all. In a couple days though, assuming this was all over in a couple days, would she regret anything? She regretted sucking his cock the very first time but then she quickly got over it, so maybe she would get over taking his innocence quickly to.

" I-I'm about to cum..." she whispered, one hand grasping the edge of the tub tightly while the other was thrusting in and out of her cunt faster and faster now. Just a few more thrusts and...she let out a loud moan, her body shaking lightly as she was overtaken by a hard orgasm. Her juices spilling out from her body and onto the brush, her hand more then a little sticky now.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:20 am

A smile slid to him as she stuck his tongue out and giggled softly. His eyes caught in the sight of her. THe brush seeming to find itself moving faster and deeper into her. "Sis I can't wait to get my cock into you , giving you more to moan about then just a mere handle " his tongue sliding over his lips. "your gonna scream for me sis." and more then likey walkin funny as well. The things that ran threw his mind were definitely things a brother shouldn't do to his sister but he did not care at this point

She could see his eyes set over her body as his hand moved with more speed over his shaft glistening in the precum that leaked constantly from him. His lips close to her ear "tonight sis I am taking all of you.. no hole is safe from little brother. I am going to make sure tonight is not the last time " his heated breath fell on her skin and ear as he was hunched over her so he could still see how she fucked herself " Like the image of my thick cock tearing you apart sis, the screams coming from your lips in the pleasure and pain. "His excitement growing harder to contiain by the moment "That brush is nothing sis, a mere toy to how deep i am going to take you "

At the sound of her whispered words "Cum Di.. cum at thoughts of the many ways I am going to shove my cock into your tight little holes " he watched her body shake as she hit her peek seeing the nectar spill out from her tight hole and the look of pleasure upon her pretty face. Moving to the back of the tub " Lay down Di" His hand moved faster over the full length gripping it harder the strain of keeping his own peek contained long enough for her to lay down under his parted legs
Back to top Go down
ZexyDei
Virgin
ZexyDei

Female

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:23 pm

" Really now? No hole is safe?" Well wasn't that an arousing thought? Actually everything he said gave her arousing thoughts. But the best part was tonight those arousing thoughts would become a reality.She couldn't wait until they got to the beach! Of course they'd have to wait a little while because she would want to play around first, in the water of course, and eat before getting busy, so hopefully he wouldn't mind. She wanted tonight to be about having fun, not just sex, though sex would be a big part of it.

Removing the shower brush from her body she looked at it, shaking her head at just how sticky it was. Nothing a little licking couldn't take care of. Bringing the tip to her face Diana slowly began to lick the thing up and down, deliberately disobeying her brother for the time being. She would lay on her back but for now she wanted to tease him a little bit longer and get her brush clean without washing it off. Besides, she enjoyed the taste of herself. She enjoyed the taste of him to actually, which is why she couldn't wait to get him in her mouth, or at least his cum. If he let her clean him she'd be more then happy.

Finishing up with her brush she laid on her back in between his legs as instructed, looking up at him. " Like this?" she asked in at cutesy little voice, her hands resting on her stomach. She knew he said they weren't suppose to touch each other but it was hard not to reach up and just stoke some part of him. After all he was so close and this was torture! Pure torture! Ah well, in a few more seconds she'd get what she wanted anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>   So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont> Empty

Back to top Go down

So Camp Really Does Change a Person {Zexy & Marcuss} <cont>
Page 1 of 1