Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:04 pm

"You know I never hold back with you Hermione. I do whatever I like to you because I know you will love it." He groaned a little, his slow pace sending long waves of pleasure through his body. He couldn't help but hold her hips a little tighter. To be honest, a slow pace always made him cum quickly. But he didn't want to leave his sweet Hermione without an orgasm. So he leaned down and kissed her ear, licking it teasingly right after.

"Hermione...Do you want to get tied up?" He reached over and grabbed his cane, running it along her side. "I can tie you to my cane and then I will fuck you nice and hard if you like." He loved to spoil her. But he had his own ideas. "But if I do that for you then I am going to cum on that cute little face okay?"
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Hermione groaned out as he he licked her ear, and she squirmed as he gently ran his cane along her side. Oh, that cane was her best friend. "Of course." She said quietly. The thought of being helpless always turned her on, and she could feel her slit dripping with juices. She turned to look back at him, and she moved back up onto her hands. "If you cum on my face I get to lick it off." Hermione laughed, and then licked the side of her face, as if showing him that she could clean his cum off herself.

Before he could continue to fuck her in their current position, she sat up, and turned around to face him. "I want to be tied up... Now." She sat down on the bed and put her hands behind her back, wrists crossing the cane. "Please?" She asked sweetly, as if begging for a lollipop or kitten.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Lucius smirked a little when she said that she wanted to be tied up immediately. "Well then Hermione...I will tie you up right now." With a flick of his wand a few ropes flew over and tied her wrists by themselves. "But you are going to stay tied up for the rest of the night. And I will be allowed to change your outfit whenever I like."

He turned her around and tossed her on the bed. Then he leaned down and kissed between her breasts. "Mm...And of course, you won't be able to stop me from violating that cute little body." He smirked and unbuttoned her shirt enough to expose her breasts, placing the tie between them just right.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:02 pm

"Good." She said with a soft laugh, and then nodded as he laid down his rules. It would be like before, when she was more of a doll than a lover. And while she loved to know he cared for her, sometimes it was fun to be cute and innocent. She spread her legs as he moved on top of her, and shudders rand down her spine as he began to toy with her shirt. She move her head so the cane was against a pillow, and she was propped up, at easier access to him.

"Now I get to be fucked?" She pleaded, and her lower lip protruded, but then her lips turned into a smirk. "Please...?" She bucked her hips a little, her body still quite in the mood for sex, seeing as they had stopped right in the middle of her fun.

Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Lucius smiled a little as she bucked her hips like that. "Fine...But only because you asked so nicely." He lifted her hips just enough to expose her rear to him and he pushed into her ass again, her ankles resting on his shoulders as he started to rock back and forth. "I think that tonight you will get covered in cum." He smirked and started to move a little faster.

Tonight would be a night of kinky games. He was going to have to think of a few new things to do with her. It was hard to decide what she might like though. He didn't know if she would like another playmate to give her more pleasure or if she wanted him to be rough. There was only one way to know. He would ask. "Hermione...Would you like to invite someone else to play with us tonight? Someone to fill you up even more?"
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Hermione smirked as he said she would get covered in cum, before nodding along with him. She leaned her head to the side as he began to pump in and out of her, closing her eyes tightly as pleasure rushed through her body. She moaned quietly, once again breaking the silence, well, besides his huffing, and her ankles moved closer to his neck. And then, the question came.

Tilting her head to the side for a moment, Hermione was lost in thought, despite the fact she was being fucked. "That depends on who." She finally answered, and then looked up to him with a slightly paler face. "Not Voldemort." She added in a morbid tone. "Who do you want to invite over?"
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Lucius kept moving slowly. "Of course not Voldemort... But I don't know who you would like. There aren't many of your old friends left. I think that Bellatrix might still have the Weasly boy. I'm not sure but I think she has kept him around to entertain her since Voldemort abandoned her. Are there any Death Eaters you wouldn't mind?" He kissed her calf softly.

It was strange to think about it. After all, if Bellatrix had killed Ron like he had heard, then there was no one left that he would really trust with Hermione. Except for maybe his son, but he didn't think that Draco would like the idea. Still, he kept moving slowly, wanting her to enjoy her time with him while they thought. (I really don't know who else to use except Ron and Neville and Neville was officially killed by Luna in our world...)
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 pm

[Well... I was never too fond of the whole RonxHermione pairing. But if you want we can use him. Maybe one of Lucius' friends? Rodolphus or Snape or... Mep. I'm not sure. :c]

Hermione could barely pay attention to what he was saying, her mind was far too focused on the fact he continued to pump in and out of her. Though she did look a bit confused when he mentioned Ron. That boy had passed through her mind only a few times in the months she had been with Lucius. Ron had been a sweet boy, and a good friend... But compared to Lucius, he was, well, not much of anything. Lucius was not only sweet, but also handsome, sexy, smart, sultry... Her eyes closed as hundreds of words filled her mind to describe him. Oh, she was far too obsessed with him.

Her body tingled as he kissed her calf, and she pushed her head back against the cane. She liked being tied up, or at least, her memories of being tied up. It had been a long time since he had tied her up, and a lot had changed since then. He didn't just kiss her before, he fucked her. There was no real affection involved. And she had no wanting to cuddle with him.... And now, when he kissed her, and gently touched her, thats all she wanted to do. "Lucius! No kisses." She whined. "Not while I'm tied up. Or I'll want to get out."
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:45 pm

(I dunno. I'm not in the mood to play Snape and I can't remember anything about Rudolphus)

Lucius kept moving slowly, smiling at her. "Well...I don't think I trust any Death Eaters with you anyway." He let out a small groan. Now that he was back to his slow pace, he didn't know if he could hold back for long. And he had made a promise to Hermione.

"For now how about I make you cum? Then we can think about who we will want to play with us. I am sure one of your friends is still out there." He bit his lip and started to go faster. He would be able to last longer with a fast pace.

(Grah... Terrible post. But I am sleepy.)
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:26 pm

[Ha ha. Well, maybe we can just make Draco do it or something. Or we can ignore it.]

Hermione pretended to look shocked when he said he didn't trust Death Eaters with her. "Aren't all Death Eaters as cute and cuddly as you?" She teased him, quite aware Lucius wasn't too fond of being referred to as 'cuddly'. Masculine, yes. Cuddly, no. Smirking at him, the brunette giggled to herself just before he began to quicken his pace. Lucius was fast to cum when they were sweet, and she knew it. "Its alright Lucius. You don't have to make me cum first."

She looked up to him with a reassuring face, though after a moment, she wasn't quite sure if he would need to even try. While Lucius cummed faster with a slow pace, Hermione was always brought to a climax with a fast one. Gripping the cane behind her, Hermione began to moan lightly, and then tightened her leg's grip around him. "Mmm... I don't even know if I need someone else Lucius. No one else would compare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3