Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Hermione whined softly as he spanked her once again, and again, and again. Her body moved forward a bit though, as she felt the tip of the cane press against her entrance. And as much as she wanted to moan, or groan, she found herself unable to do so. The pain radiating from her ass was too much, though there were indeed waves of pleasure going through her.

"Mmm...." She managed to get out as he mentioned her enjoying her punishment. A small smirk rested upon her face as the final smack came down, and she slowly bent her elbows, to rest her head against the bed. "I liked that very much." Hermione turned her head back to smile at him, but immediately was wincing as he kissed the red mark. "Ahh! Your not supposed to touch them!"
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Lucius smirked a little when she winced like that. "Well then maybe I shouldn't have spanked you yet. I want to fuck your ass tonight." He laid next to her and kissed her forehead softly. "Would you like to keep the welts for a little while or do you want me to take them away so we can play?" He gave her a small kiss before pulling his wand from the top of his cane and flicking it.

"Accio Hermione's trunk." He smiled a little as a trunk with a thick lock on it floated next to the bed. He tapped the lock and suddenly it opened, revealing dozens of kinky outfits that were made specially for Hermione. One of them was the skimpy muggle witch costume from when their whole little game had begun. "Which one first?"
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:59 pm

Hermione grinned as he laid next to her, and she finally collapsed onto the bed beside him. "Hmmm..." She smiled as he pulled out his wand, and after he had called the trunk, she gently took it out of his grasp. The girl was still fascinated with all of Lucius' stuff, even after being with him for many months. And it wasn't an odd task for her to take his wand, and run her finger over every diamond and emerald, gently grazing the silver base.

But as the trunk was opened she sat up, and began to pan through the outfits. There was actually one of her own Hogwarts uniforms, though with a cut down skirt, and a shirt that barely went under her breasts. Another was a fairly cliche kitten outfit, a black bikini bottom with a tail, fishnet stockings, gloves, ears, and a black skimpy shirt. "Which one do you like best?"
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:09 pm

Lucius looked at the two outfits. "Well I think that we could use both at some point tonight. But I would prefer you wear the uniform. After all, you were always such a cute girl in that outfit and it will be even better if I get to see that sexy body of yours. But if you wear that you will absolutely have to wear these too." He pulled the cat ears from the other costume out and put them on her head. "Draco told me about the incident with the polyjuice potion that sent you to the infirmary."

He kissed Hermione gently. "I think that story was the first time I ever thought about fucking you. But I really only wanted you to suck my cock." He smiled a little and took his wand back before he flicked his wand again. "Accio Hermione's panties." Several pairs of her panties came floating into view and picked a pair that were rather average before poking his wand to them, causing them to suddenly turn the Gryphindor colors.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:58 pm

Hermione didn't think much as he decided on the uniform, he had many times before. But when he mentioned the cat ears, a glare came about her eyes, and she pulled them off her head. "Thats not funny!" She pushed his chest, partially playfully, but mostly with hints of anger. "I was twelve! It was an advanced potion!" Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as she huffed out.

"You thought about fucking a twelve year old little girl? Who is the dirty one now?" She grabbed her now Gryffindor themed panties, and waved the rest of them today. "Don't you feel a little dirty having sex with a girl the same age as your son?" She smirked and leaned forward to kiss him gently.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:26 am

Lucius smiled a little when she said that. "I didn't say it was fun...It was rather attractive to think of you like that. It was a a bit disturbing when I first realized it. But there are men with stranger fetishes than that." He kissed her softly, licking her cheek. "And as for fucking someone the same age as my son...Well I can't be held accountable for who I am attractive to."

He leaned between her breasts and kissed softly. "Now put on your outfit for your Master so that I can tease and lick everything that I can still see." He smirked and pressed his wand between her legs, rubbing her pussy with the tip. For the first time in a while, they were going to fuck like before. They were going to fuck like she was a slave and they were both going to love it.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:27 pm

Hermione merely rolled her eyes as he tried to coax her into believing he wasn't making fun of her. She stuck out her tongue a bit, and looked down at the floor, even when he kissed her and licked her cheek. "Hmph." Was all she said when he went on in an 'excuse'. Lucius never really used excuses though, he merely made things look like they were not his fault. Still, as they seemed to get off the topic, she smiled a bit. No more mentioning school day mess ups... She thought to herself.

"Master, eh?" She teased him, but quickly picked up the panties, and pulled them over her legs, gently placing them over her most private of parts. Then she pulled on the extremely short button down shirt, that was now held together by tying a knot at the end. And then she tied the tie of her uniform, in a much more hastily way then when she was in school. Then picking up her skirt she pulled it over her legs, and let it barely cover her panties. "Mmm.... Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Lucius smiled a little and without hesitation, pushed her back on the bed. He leaned down and kissed her exposed stomach gently. "You look like a horny school girl...I love it." He moved up slowly, kissing her cleavage teasingly before working his way up to her lips. "Ten House points to Gryphindor for having such a gorgeous girl in such a sexy uniform." He sat up slowly, running his hands up her thighs slowly.

"And if you can answer this question correctly I will give you another reward. If you get it wrong I'll give you a bare handed spanking on that sore bottom." He smirked a little. "What do sexy Gryphindor girls do for mean Death Eaters when they are alone with them?"
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Hermione smirked as she fell down against the bed, and gently spread her legs so that he could crawl up on her. "I am a horny school girl." She said with a laugh, and shook her head playfully as he awarded her with house points. "If you like school girls so much, you should rent a professors spot at Hogwarts. I'm sure they would flock to you." Professors were no longer chosen based on the ability to teach, but more on how much service, or money, they could give to the Dark Lord. After all, he was the headmaster at the school.

"What do sexy Gryffindor girls do?" She asked, as if thinking over it. But within a moment, her hand reached down to grasp Lucius' warm cock, and she kissed his lips. "They do this." She whispered against his lips, before gently squeezing his meat, and running her fingertips over his balls.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:20 pm

Lucius smiled a little when she said that. "Well maybe I could teach sex ed and you could help. We could teach all of those prudes in Gryphindor how to enjoy a spanking and you could give lessons on a proper blowjob." He smiled back as she seemed to enjoy their little game. But then he felt her hand on his cock and he looked rather serious. "Hmm..."

He seemed to think very hard for a moment. "I will give you ten house points. But a better answer would have been sucking them or offering your cute little butt." He smirked and moved his hand to hers, moving it up and down slowly. "Mm...But this is acceptable as long as you lick up whatever you get out."
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:00 am

"Yes well, you can get to the Dark Lord about that." She teased in reference to his teaching sex ed. Hermione grinned as he accepted her answer, even if it was a little off by his wants. Still, all the same, at least she had done something, and didn't get herself spanked. "How can I do that when its all the way down there?" The brunette tease with a laugh.

She turned a little, and wrapped her hand tightly around the base, before quickly moving her hand up and down - jacking off her handsome master. "Now, Professor Malfoy, what are we going to be doing today?" She asked in a rather sultry tone, as teasing as her words were.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:48 am

"Well when I am ready to cum I will make sure that your face is nice and close okay?" Lucius smirked a little. But his expression went serious when she called him professor. "Well...I think that today we will cover all the basics. Bondage, oral, anal, cosplay and of course magic in sex." He smirked a little and pulled his wand from his cane again.

"After all... I wouldn't be fair for me to get all of the fun. Accio Toys" And suddenly everything from dildos to vibrator panties floated into the room. "Which one was...Mm...Your favorite Hermione?" He kissed her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:12 pm

"Of course." Hermione answered with a smirk as he gave her instructions for when he came. Smirking as he got such a serious tone, she gently ran her fingers up and down his back, tracing every muscle and ripple in his skin. "Well, I think so far we have covered cosplay." Moving onto her knees she spread her legs a little bit, and tilted her head to the side. "I'm an innocent, sexy Gryffindor who loves to have sex with powerful Death Eaters." Moving her hand back down, she quickly started to rub at his cock again, moving her palm up and down.

"My favorite?" She asked, and then looked over the toys. Moving her hand towards her wand, she waved at a pair of vibrating panties, and whispered something under her breath. Suddenly the panties stopped moving, and an outline of vibration moved through the air. She pointed to her recently 'Gryffindor-ized' panties, and suddenly they took the vibrating quality. Immediately, Hermione moaned out, throwing her head back while keeping a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:37 pm

Lucius smiled a little when she started to moan like that. "I have such a kinky streak Hermione. But you are going to be my sweet little girl again in a few hours. I swear you have a split personality." He kissed her softly before pulling out his wand and pressing the tip against where her nipple would be under her shirt. Then he started to rub it softly.

"I would like it if one day you could combine the two and be my kinky, sweet, little lover." He smiled and muttered a spell, a vibration running down the wand before staying at the tip so that he couldn't feel it in his hand but it ran through her breast. "But for now...One or the other is fine."
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:36 pm

Hermione smirked as he said she had a split personality. She agreed with him fully, but it was much more than a split personality... It was a triple, quadrupled personality. There was Kinky Hermione, Sweet Hermione, Rebellious Hermione, Smart Hermione, and Innocent Hermione... They were all very different, and each had their own place. Kinky Hermione was for times like this, when she was playing with Lucius. Sweet Hermione was almost every other time she was around Lucius. Rebellious Hermione used to be her full personality when becoming a pet, but now what mostly used for when she was around Voldemort. Smart Hermione was when she was alone, reading or practicing potions. And Innocent Hermione was when Lucius was angry, or she was around Draco. She was a very, very complicated girl.

She moaned quietly as he began to rub her nipple, gently rocking her hips forward. "And how am I to be sweet and kinky?" The brunette asked, before twisted her head to the side as the vibration of his wand hit her. For a moment she had become distracted, and lost track of what she was supposed to do. Quickly though, she restarted rubbing her master, and then pointed her own wand towards his cock, whispering something. A warm sensation would be running through his body, and a humming feeling through his member. "Your so cute Lucius."
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:49 am

"Well it would start with you being as cute as usual when you are dressed up like a horny school girl. Or maybe being your nice self whenever we are playing games. So far you have only managed to be sexy." He groaned at the spells she used as she started to stroke him again. "Although kinky Hermione does make me want to cum." He moved his hand to her head.

Suddenly he pulled her in close, kissing her deeply. His tongue slipped between her lips. Meanwhile, the wand tip moved down slowly and rubbed her skin. "Would you like to have my wand in your ass Hermione?"
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:40 pm

"I'm being nice!" Her voice was slightly louder than she wanted it to be, as she didn't want to look too much like a child. Hermione merely sighed afterwards, but was quickly pulled from her thoughts as he leaned in to kiss her. Closing her eyes she gently moved one hand behind his neck, stroking the skin softly with her thumb. Lucius' kisses always made her feel like a princess, even if they were in the middle of some sexual act. When she woke up in the morning he always kisses her lips, or her forehead, and it always woke her up. And if she didn't get her morning kiss, she was likely to scrooge around all day.

Hermione moaned against his lips as she felt his wand moving down her skin. "Mmm... Yes I would, Professor." She smirked at him after speaking. Then, without warning, Hermione pounced on him. She pushed his back down on the bed, and moved herself onto his chest. She moved her lips down to his neck, and gently licked at the skin, nibbling and kissing as she moved towards his ear.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:09 pm

"Well you are always nice. But you are a lot nicer when you aren't being kinky." He kissed her softly. He rather enjoyed all of the affection she was suddenly giving him. And then he was tackled to the bed. He smirked a little and wrapped one arm around her. "There we go. Now that is perfect. Sweet and kinky." Meanwhile, his hand moved up her thigh slowly, moving to her themed panties.

He moved the panties tot he side just enough to expose her rear. Then he suddenly pushed his still vibrating want into her rear, moving it slowly. He wanted to hear her moan and watch her squirm. He had honestly forgotten that he had ordered her to do anything earlier.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:45 am

"You just looked extra yummy." Hermione laughed a bit after saying this, and then put her lips around his ear. Suckling on the lobe for a moment, she seemed to pretend to be eating him, as if he actually were 'yummy'. Still against his neck, she felt his wand gently moving up her thigh, and as he lifted up her panties, she oh so generously moved her rear up for him. And the vibrations quickly hit one of her most sensitive areas. All of a sudden she had her face in his chest, and her legs were squirming around over the bed. Hermione squealed against his skin, before moving her head to the side.

Letting out a soft moan, she bit her lip, and gently pushed her rear towards him, and in contrast, pushed her stomach and chest against him. "Mmm..." She hummed sweetly, and then glanced up at him, a wide smirk on her face. "Thank you Lucius." Hermione moved forward to kiss his jawbone. "Your so good to me."
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:47 am

Lucius smiled a little when she said he was yummy. He let out a small groan when she started to put her lips around his ear. "Well I'm glad that I am enjoyable." He smirked and when she acted like that from his wand, he could only grin. "Wow...I didn't know you liked things in your ass so much Hermione."

He started to move the wand back and forth slowly, his other hand moving to caress her rear gently. "Do you want me to be even better?" He kissed her forehead gently. "I could always just fuck my sweet pet." He lifted her chin suddenly and kissed her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Hermione rolled her eyes as he teased her about enjoying the wand. "You did too." She said somewhat sarcastically, but she eagerly continued to kiss at the skin on his neck. Her back arched as he continued to toy with her ass, and she smirked at him. "Your already ready to have another go?" She teased, and then kissed his collarbone. While Lucius was in fact almost twenty-five years older than her, he was far more than able to keep up with her. He normally had the spirit to continue long after she was passed out against his chest.

She smiled as he kissed her, and her free hand went to gently run her fingers through his hair. Then, breaking away from him, Hermione sat up, and moved farther away from him, onto her side of the bed. While it looked as though she was going to ignore him, she instead got on her hands and knees, her ass facing him directly. "Come on Lucius..." She whined.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Lucius smirked a little. "Well I am glad you are enjoying all of this attention to your cute bottom." He kissed her again as she started to move away, pulling his wand out slowly. "Of course I am ready for another round." He licked his lips as she got on her hands and knees. Wearing her little school girl outfit, she had no idea how tempting she was.

He was behind her as fast as he could be, lifting her short skirt just a little, so that it was still very visible but not in the way. He liked to fuck her with the skirt on. "You are such a great girl Hermione. I am very glad I took you away from the others." He pulled her panties down slowly, before pressing his cock against her rear, pushing in slowly.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Hermione giggled as Lucius hurried over towards her. She loved the attention he gave her, especially at times like this, when she seemed to be irresistible to him. "Others?" She asked as he lifted his skirt. The girl wasn't quite sure if he meant other mudbloods, other Gryffindors, or other followers of Dumbledore and the Order... But at this point, she didn't care. Before he could answer, she was moaning softly.

As he pushed into her, she moved onto her elbows, and kept her rear high in the air. She groaned as half of his cock was inside her, and squirmed a little, pushing back onto him. "You can go faster Lucius." She reassured him.

[Short... n.n;]
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:06 pm

"The other death eaters. A 17 year old with a body and face like you were very popular. I snatched you up before a dozen others." He moved his hands to her hips, holding them tightly. His hips started to move slowly and he groaned softly, enjoying the feeling of her around him. "I was just saving it for a little later. When I am slow you make hot little noises."

He gave her a hard thrust, groaning from the feeling. It felt so good to have her around him. "Besides...I would like to think you enjoy being slow and loving for a little while." He leaned forward and kissed her neck. He couldn't wait to see how she felt about his new pace.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:45 pm

"Mm... I'm glad you did." She said, in notion to him picking her. It was with those words that she felt the old Sweet Hermione come up and fill her. He was so sweet, he had kept her from a torturous life with some other Death Eater, like Rhodolphus or something much worst, like Voldemort. Oh those days had been torture, when she was kept with the other prisoners in the Dark Lord's chambers. And then one by one the most important Death Eaters came in, and picked out who they wanted. Thankfully the first was Luna, of course, and she got Neville. Severus came next, he wanted Cho Chang. Then Lucius came in, and pointed towards her. At the time she had been scared, but now she was thankful. Neville was dead, as was Ron who had belonged to Bellatrix, and many others were never heard of again. No, she and Ginny were lucky. They had caring masters who loved them and spoiled them.

These thoughts ran through her head in only a moment, and she soon felt Lucius thrusting into her. "I l-like when you go slowly. I just d-didn't want to hold you b-back." She stuttered, and then let out a heavy moan, and her legs twisted a bit beneath him. She shook her rear a little bit, and pushed herself so that she fully covered his cock, and then moved forward, slowly thrusting with him. "Mmm... Lu-Lucius!" She moaned out, and gripped the sheets underneath her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next