Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont. Empty
PostSubject: Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont.   Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:27 am

Voldemort ran fingers through the girl's hair, smiling a little. "And you always wanting me to cum is on of the reasons I spoil you rotten with sex Luna..." As the girl licked the head of his cock, he groaned and leaned back, getting comfortable. "I think that we will start with a hard spanking and some bondage and work our way to the more fun ones."

As she worked her way down his cock he groaned softly, his hand gripping her head more tightly. "Mm...Good girl Luna. You are so much better than that mudblood. I think you are going to get a big mouthful of cum for being so good."
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont.   Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:13 pm

"Its not because of how adorable I am?" She teased him, and then moved back off his cock, kissing the head for a moment. Soon though, it was back down her throat, and she smiled widely as he promised a spanking and other fun activities. Luna adored her master, and all the fun things they did together. Even if half of it was painful, she adored it - heck, that was one of the main reasons she loved it.

"I already knew that..." She mumbled, as he praised her being better than Hermione. Of course she was - that girl was a stupid mudblood, and she was a pureblood slave to the Dark Lord. How could you compare the two?
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont.   Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Voldemort loved to be gentle with Luna on occasion. He would let her set her own pace and she would do what she wanted to him slow and loving. But it wasn't one of those occasions. He gripped her hair tightly suddenly and started to move his hips slowly. "Mm...I am glad that you are confident in your skill Luna...Because I think tonight I am going to push you to your limits tonight."

He groaned a little and started to move her head in rhythm a little faster. "Maybe we could get some of your favorite toys and put them places they have never been before." He moved his hips a little faster, fucking her throat hard and fast now. "And I could give you a nice cum bath."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont.   Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovegood Has a New Home (KatiexRude) cont.
Page 1 of 1