Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) Empty
PostSubject: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Lucius slowly pulled Hermione against him, kissing her softly. "Mm...I think that I can give you more fun than cookies." He lifted her slowly, lining her up with his hard cock. "But if you want to go eat cookies then you will have to eat something else too." He smiled and lowered the girl gently, feeling her pussy slowly wrap around him, causing him to groan.

"Mm...So...Which would you like? Me inside of you and nice relaxing bath or a stomach full of cookies and cum?" He started to bounce her slowly and gently, groaning from the feeling. Either way, he was going to have some fun inside of her first.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:26 pm

"I think if I ate you that there would be some terrible pain involved." Hermione teased him, and then wrapped her arms around his neck. Slowly, she felt herself being lowered onto him, and the young brunette threw back her head. Her nails pushed lightly into Lucius' skin, and her hips began to rock forward in harmony with his.

She didn't take the time to answer him, though. Her mouth, instead, was moaning a rather delicate moan, and her eyes were closed tightly. The warmth of the water seemed to wrap around all of her body at that point, as if it hadn't actually been there before. Her heart was pacing, and the tingling sensations growing through her body made her bounce with him, slamming her up and down on his cock. "L-Lucius-s-s!"
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:33 pm

As Lucius watch her small perky chest as he bounced her, smiling a little at how her body seemed to always tempt him. "Then I guess you want to stay in the tub with me huh?" He kissed her softly, one of his hands moving to run his fingers through her thick brown hair. "Mm...Hermione...I don't ever want to let another man touch you."

He wrapped her legs around his waist, bouncing her a little faster and groaning again. Right now he was going to be gentle and loving. They both needed it. But once they got to his bedroom it would be like usual, the two of them indulging the others fantasies. She always brought out the best ideas in him.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 pm

Hermione didn't want to say what she was thinking as he uttered his latter sentence. She didn't want to say 'Yes, well, you did. And it ruined me.' Mostly because it would ruin the situation, but partially because she didn't want to hurt him. Hermione knew that he was hurt just as badly as she was today, and that whatever Luna did stuck to him as well. Oh, but she knew that later tonight she would end up crying over what happened to her.

Still, as he began to go faster, the thoughts were thrown from her mind. She twisted her head to one side, and soon laid it on his shoulder. Her hands were gripping tightly at his shoulders, and she focused only on her hips. Pushing herself down harder, faster - everything else didn't matter. Soon a hand went down past her waist, and her slim fingers gently began to toy with her clit. "Mmm!" Hermione groaned loudly into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:03 pm

As she started to toy with her clit, Lucius smiled. He knew that she must have hated what happened as much as him. And he was only so insistent on pleasuring her so that she would be able to forget what had happened. He only wanted to say 'I'm so sorry Hermione. I would rather die than let him touch you again.' But he wasn't going to remind her of what happened. Not if he didn't have to.

And as she put herself to his shoulder and moaned, he smiled a little. "Having fun my pet?" He moved one hand down to her rear and pushed a finger inside, moving it slowly. "I think that maybe I should give you a spanking with my cane after this if you are enjoying sex so much at your age..." He smiled, knowing she would love it.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 pm

Hermione moaned louder than before, her lips vibrating against his skin. His question came, and she merely nodded her head against his shoulder. She could feel his hair getting caught between her and his shoulder, and so she sat up, finally, to look up at him. Soon though, her eyes were tightly closed once again, and she felt his finger filling her rear. "Oh!" She cried, biting into her lip.

And even with that finger, nothing set her off more than his next words. Whether it was the mentioning of age - how young she was, to be dying to get filled with the cock of a man twice her age ; Or his cane - a sign that she was indeed in love with a man who worked for evil ; Or the spankings - one of her biggest fetishes. All together, it was too much for her, and suddenly she unwrapped her legs from around him, and restraddled his lap. Her knees pressed into the marble bench, she aligned her pussy with his cock, and began fucking him at such a speed that the water around them began to splosh over the edge of the bath.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Lucius smiled a little when she sounded so excited from the finger. But when she got so excited from everything he said together, he couldn't help but grin. "Oh my...It seems little Granger likes her kinky little life..." And then she started to bounce hard and fast on him, making his groan and lean his head back.

He was starting to get close as she started to ride him like that and he added another finger to her ass, moving them slowly. "Mm...Hermione...I am going to cum soon. Keep going. I want to fill you with it." He smiled and pushed his fingers in deep.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Hermione wanted to moan, to scream out in pleasure, but she controlled herself. She wanted to make him cum, to make herself so incredibly hot she couldn't stand just laying down on the bed. And so, she continued to push herself up and down, swift fingers moving from her small clit to his sack, gently caressing the skin.

But as soon as he added another finger, she could no longer help herself from moaning. She threw her head back, and let all of her out, quite sure that Draco and Ginny could hear them. "Mmm! Fill me Lucius. Oh, please, cum inside me." While she was on such a verge of her own orgasm, she couldn't let herself have it. No, she had to make Lucius cum first.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Lucius groaned when her hand moved to his balls and he couldn't hold himself back any longer when he heard those sweet moans. He thrust into her hard and came, his seed filling her to the brim and flowing out into the water. He leaned back and started panting, his cum still flowing until it was all gone. He closed his eyes and started to breath a little heavily.

"Wow...Hermione! That was amazing..." He bit his lip and moved his hands to her hips. "I don't think you have ever been like that before." He kissed her softly before deepening it and pushing his tongue between her lips. He didn't care if Draco and Ginny hear. They had heard them dozens of times.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Just after Lucius came into her, Hermione felt herself let go of every restraint. She threw her head back, and moaned out once more. Slowly her thrusting stopped, and she closed her eyes tightly in pleasure. The world revolved around the tub at that point, and for a moment everything seemed so much like a fantasy that Hermione wanted to call it a story book. But no, soon she was brought back to reality, and her head fell against his shoulder.

"Hmm... You said the right things." Hermione said with a grin, and soon kissed him back gently. Her own tongue went to meet his, and she twirled it around his own for a moment, smirking widely.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Lucius slowly broke the kiss, licking his lips slowly, almost teasingly. "Well I am glad that my cute little pet has such kinky tastes." He licked her cheek and pulled the fingers from her rear. "Now...How about we finish the bath then go to my room so that I can do all those things I promised?" He slowly lifted her off, hissing from the feeling, which caused another small shot of cum. He was starting to get soft but both of them knew plenty of spells for that.

"Do you want me to clean out all my cum for you?" He smirked and put his hand between her legs, rubbing softly. "Or do you like having it in there for now?" He kissed her cheek softly, moving close to her again, ready to tackle her into the water if the situation turned playful again.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 am

Hermione grinned as he licked her cheek, and then helped get herself off of him. The hissing sound then erupted from him, and she almost was scared she had hurt him in some way - but no, his cock probably just wasn't ready to get out of her. Smirking at Lucius, she kissed his cheek once again. Her heart skipped a bit though as he reached down for her cum-filled slit, and she closed her eyes tightly.

"Mmm... Its so warm in there..." Raising her eyes to his own, Hermione reached down to touch his hand. "Still," she started, grabbing a glass bottle of soap. "I think I should get you cleaned up before we have any more fun." Moving forward she kissed his nose, and poured the soap into a sponge, squeezing it until soapy bubbles were dripping off. "Now hold still..." Hermione defiantly had a split personality. She loved being the pet, but she loved taking care of her master. Of course, it wasn't as if her tasks were anything grand - bathing, folding clothes, making the bed, ect. But she enjoyed them, especially since it kept Lucius happy.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:23 am

Lucius gave her a playful pout when she said that. "But I like having fun with you Hermione..." As she started to wash him, he didn't move his hand away. He kept rubbing her slit gently, his fingers teasing her entrance. "So how about you just clean me up and I get to keep fingering my sexy lover?" He kissed her forehead. To be honest, it was a bit of a game. He wouldn't do much besides rub her.

He wanted to see how long she could resist giving up on her chores to have another round with her master. "After all...I think that you are responsible enough to mix pleasure with your work." He wrapped another arm around her, pushing a finger into her ass teasingly.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 am

Hermione shook her head as he pouted, a small smile still managing to creep onto her face. And as hard as she tried to keep a straight face while running the sponge over his chest, she could not. His fingers gently toying at her entrance made her gasp after a moment, and her pale cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

The girl's body squirmed a bit under his touch, though her shakey hand still tried to clean him off. Her throat was tight, as if she was trying to keep from giggling after being tickled, or hold back tears after something drastic. "I already-y mixed them." Her voice shook in pitch, but she kept moving her hands up and down his arms, before dunking the sud covered arm under water. "You can w-wait one s-second." All of a sudden though, she felt his finger re-enter her rear, and a gentle, and embarrassing, moan escaped her.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:46 am

"It sounds like you don't really want to wait." He started to move the finger back and forth slowly, smirking a bit. "You certainly do like to tease me don't you? Pretending you just want to wash me off then moaning like that from a finger in your ass." He leaned in and started to kiss her neck. "If you ask nicely then I will put something thicker in there for you." Lucius smiled and kissed her lips next.

"Or we could just go back to you cleaning me up then we can go have cookies...Which would you prefer pet?" He licked her cheek teasingly and pushed a second finger into her rear, curling them inside to rub the walls of her rear.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 pm

Shivers ran up and down Hermione's spine as his sulky voice carried on, teasing her to no end. "I don't like you to t-tease me...." She lied as she finally was able to run the sponge over one of his thighs, her hand began to quicken its pace, slightly. All of a sudden though, her hand stopped, and her other hand froze as she felt his lips against her neck, once again. Gulping quietly she shook her head just barely, and blinked.

"Please let me finish, I w-will feel awful if I don't!" But before she could start moving again, his lips were against hers. Oh, he was so adorable! Well, perhaps adorable wasn't the word. Handsome, strong, dark, sexy... But adorable sounded so much better in her mind, despite its normal caparison to kittens and puppies."How about... I get to finish, and then we go back to bed, and I get the cane - and whatever else you want?"

[Merry Christmas!]
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:29 pm

Lucius smirked a little when she seemed so shaken by his little movements and the small pleasures he was giving her. "Alright Hermione. You can finish. But as soon as we are both clean I am going to make sure that you whimper and moan for the rest of the night. I will use my cane...Make you swallow plenty of cum...Maybe we will even get out some of those skimpy muggle Hallow's Eve costumes that make your body look so good."

He pulled his fingers out slowly, trying to cause another moan. But from the stroking on his thigh and the fact that he had a lovely girl naked on his lap had his cock rock hard and begging for attention. "Sound like fun?" He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Hermione rolled her eyes teasingly as he finally let her finish cleaning him. While his words did send tingles down her body, she kept a straight face. She ran the sponge over and under his thigh, before getting a smirk on her face. The girl took his cock into her hand, and cleaned it thoroughly, before moving onto the next thigh.

Soon she was all done, and the sponge was placed on the edge of the tub. "See how easy that was?" She teased him, and then kissed his cheek gently. "Now, we can get out, and go play."
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:38 pm

Lucius smiled a little when she continued to clean him. But his eyes closed suddenly as she started to stroke his cock like that, prompting a groan from him. "That isn't fair Hermione...I love when you stroke me..." He let her finish, enjoying all of the feelings now. But soon he found himself with a happy look on his face and his arms around her.

"Lets go to my room pet." He lifted her out of the water, letting them drip off for a few moments before carrying her to his room still wet and laying her on the bed. "There we go...Now...Where is my cane?"
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Hermione giggled quietly as he wrapped his arms around her. His skin was so soft, especially after just being washed. The pure smell of spices filled her nostrils, as she leaned towards him. Soon though, she squeaked as he picked her up, lifting her out of the water. She held onto him tightly, scared she would fall, considering that they were both soaking wet.

Before long though Hermione was carried into the room, and dropped on the bed. "Let me dry off first!" She loved getting her spankings, but she wasn't sure that the pain of a wet paddling was worth the pleasure. So she quickly rolled around on the bed, letting him search around for his cane.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Lucius looked around the room for his cane, which he didn't really use except for her spankings. "Well...I like how sexy you look when you are all wet." He pulled his wand out and put it in its place as the top of his cane before walking over and pinning Hermione down. "Alright...You know the drill pet. On your hands and knees with your butt in the air." And suddenly he flipped her over onto her stomach.

He moved down and gave her thigh a soft lick. "If you take your spankings like a good little girl I might give you some of your other favorite punishments. Maybe some bondage and a hard anal fuck..." He stroked her rear softly.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Hermione's eyes lit up a bit as Lucius found his cane, and she moved closer to the edge of the bed. She giggled softly as he flipped her onto her stomach, and she moved her elbows into her body, before pushing herself up onto her hands. Her legs spread slightly, and she balanced herself on her knees, toes digging into the comforters.

"And maybe later I can have some cookies." She looked back at him with a smirk, before shivering. His tongue and lips against her skin always made her squirm and shake. She couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm

"Well I suppose we could have a few cookies. That is if those two haven't found and eaten them." He tested his cane a little, obviously trying to tease her. "But for now I am going to spoil my kinky little toy rotten." He smiled and gave her thigh one last playful lick before standing up straight. Suddenly the cane was pressed against her rear as he lined it up.

Then he lifted it for a moment before bringing it down hard, leaving a red line across her rear immediately. But he didn't seem to worry. After all, this wasn't the first time he had done this. And it wouldn't be the first time that she loved it. "You are a bad girl Hermione. I think I will give you five more spanks..." And the cane came down again hard.
Back to top Go down
katiemarie
Virgin
katiemarie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Hermione winced a little when he tested out his cane, and again when he pressed it to her rear. She knew what was coming, and the teasing made her want to jump. Soon though, she felt a very real whack against her ass. "Shit!" She mumbled quietly, and grasped the covers. But though it was painful, she loved it ever so much.

"Five." Hermione repeated under her breath, and then she felt herself being hit again. Her eyes closed tightly, and she gulped - though there were obvious signs she was enjoying. One of the most interesting though, was the wetness of her slit.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Lucius gave her the spankings slowly, almost teasing her with them. "Four more..." And then a hard whack against her ass. "Three..." He rubbed the tip of his cane along the red lines that decorated her rear now. Then he brought it down hard again, causing a new line. "Two more He rubbed the tip of it against her pussy gently, teasing her just a bit. "You are so very wet Hermione...You shouldn't like your punishment this much.

And suddenly it his cane came down again, this one causing a louder smack. "One more..." He stroked one hand from her back to her rear, before grasping it hard for a moment, teasing her with a little more of the pain that she loved only from him. Then his hand moved slowly and his cane hit hard again. He smirked a little. "Did you like that Hermione?" He leaned down and kissed one of the red marks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)   Sins of the Father (KatiexRude) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sins of the Father (KatiexRude)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next