Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:06 am

Seth looked at Leila and understood what she was saying before responding "Sounds like a good idea, and well.. it was the right thing to do.. I may seem stuck up and what not most of the time, but I am alright other times.. so no need to thank me.." He returned the smile before getting up and walking away his own bed, soon he would have to get ready for this shot as well, and his gut was hungry for something light and tasty.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:29 am

Leila smiled and said "I'll see you at the shoot" she said smiling before walking out of his room and back down to her own room. She opened her door and stepped in side. She smiled a little and began to prep her equipment for the shoot, at the same time eating the room service breakfast she had ordered.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:23 am

Seth left her with a smile before picking up the phone, and ordering something that would be light and tasty yet fill up that little spot of hunger.. he was not much of a heavy eater, during the day it was only small things here and there.. the main meal at the end of the day was what Seth had to watch out for since if he did not work it off enough, he would eventually lose stamina and muscle.. and lose his flawless body.. as it would become fatter and .. well his thoughts were over well...exaggerated but to stay the way he was,.. Seth had to be. quickly his mind went back to the shoot glad that it would begin soon.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:29 am

Once she was done with her equipment, she changed into a new outfit and made way down to the shoot, where the crew were already waiting for it to begin. She set up er camera and waited for the star of the show to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:46 am

Seth began to get ready before hearing a buzzer ring to his attention. Quickly he walked to the door before opening it and accepting the food he had ordered thanking and then tipping the room service deliverer. Quickly he ate before then washing himself his eyes looked at the clock, time was now running low, and he had to go to that shoot now or be late.. something he disliked doing. He darted down the corridor dressed in simple clothes that would be easily removed once arriving at the set, and started running down the stairs as it was quicker then the elevator before arriving at the set a little puffed,

The slight sweat would probably make the shots even better as he darted into the changing area before putting on the swimsuit and then quickly getting into the other wetsuits, it would start of as wetsuits.. and then continue until he pretty much stripped of in front of the camera all the way down to the underwear that this whole shot was really about that would not leave much to imagination. "I am ready to start when ever Leila.. just say when.." He came out waiting for her signal or answer.. ready to kick of this event that would probably get them even closer.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:31 pm

Leila was ready to go behind the camera. Once he had arrived she smiled as he darted into the change room. She smiled and said "I'm ready to go" she said smiling at him. She stood up and said "Lets get this over with" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:07 pm

He smiled a little before starting to pose with what he had on slowly making movements suggesting that he was going to take it all off.. eventually on film his wetsuit was removed his gleaming chest shining slightly in the light Now all that remained was what the shoot really was for, these particular pair of swimwear very tight, wrapping around his form and their was nothing that he could do about it, most of his poses were seductive and sexy although for Seth that was not hard but he was deliberately trying to to such a thing at Leila just to add to this shoot a little more.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Leila began to take the shots, as slowly he stripped down to almost nothing. She got some pretty awesome shots of him in all of it. When he came out in the last out fit, a tight pair of swimwear. She blushed lightly behind the camera pose, as he poses looked sexier then ever before. She bit her lower lips and began to take the shots. Soon the shoot was over. She moved up and smiled and said "We are all done now" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Seth could have sworn he saw her blush during the shots, yet like the professional she was, it did not make her halt. Once the shot was done he decided their was no point putting on more clothes, he would probably go straight to the pool or the beaches. "Well then.. guess I can go to the pool... I am sure they won't mind me wearing these.." A smile crossed him, he was showing of his body to the best of his abilities as he walked out giving a small wave to her before jumping into the pool a small smile crossing his face when he heard some of the girls in their give out a wolf whistle.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Leila smiled as he walked off to the pool. Leila however did not have the luxury of relaxing just yet. She and the director sat down and they began to choose the shots they wanted and did the editing and the altering to it. It was later on in the afternoon when she returned to her room and sighed to her self a little and put her stuff on her bed. The pool was calling her. She changed into a blue bikini this time, grabbed her towel and hat and made her way down.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 am

Seth was glad that once a shot was over, he could pretty much go do his thing unless the director request he stay for a little bit of a chat, although since it was Hawaii, and he had said any time that was not photographing time was Seth's own.. well he was now powering through the pool doing a few laps before just relaxing and floating moving lanes until getting to the big open area, their he laid almost falling asleep as he drifted from one side, and then slowly began to make his return to the deeper half.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:36 am

Leila smiled to her self as she made her way down to the pool. She put her towel down on one of the deck chairs and walked to the pools edge before she slipped into the cool water, relaxing her body a little on this hot summers day.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 am

Seth had not seen Leila enter the pool but he did stop his floating feeling a little to lazy, that and it was not completely removing the heat from him. Quickly he slid back into the water completely swimming slowly as his eyes opened underneath it's nice cool embrace as he swam around a little not knowing that soon he would probably bump into his photographer's legs by accident.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:13 am

Leila smiled to her self hapilly as as waded around the pool for now. Shed do a few laps later. Right now she jsut wanted to soak up the feel of the water
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:28 am

Seth had closed his eyes now not noticing anyone in his path, before colliding into Leila's legs before resurfacing and looking directly at her "Sorry... I did not mean such a thing, guess I should have paid attention" A soft blush light his cheeks a rare thing.. but he did feel foolish since had just swam directly into her, straight into his photographer with out even looking.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Leila cried out when he collided into her. She blushed lightly and smiled at him and said "It's okay" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Seth gazed at her before managing to smile "Alright then.. so how was that shoot for you?" He had breezed through it easier then most, just going with the flow and pushing out anything and everything that he could... their were always some good photos and some that did not work.. yet with Seth he was usually 70 - 75 percent keep at least.. with a few exceptions.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:01 pm

Leila smiled at him and said "It was great, we got a heap of great shots, the director seemed really pleased" she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:15 pm

"I was hoping you would say that Leila.." His smile was soft and still remained, he was rather used to not smiling around anyone but their was something about her that just made it appear. "Did he say anything about the next shoot, I hear rumors of one more shoot in Hawaii some time at the end of this week.. beach shots or something but I wanted to confirm it with someone"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Leila looked at him and said "No, not yet, he hasn't said anything to me about it" she said smiling at him. "I'll ask about it later" she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 pm

"well then.. when you do find out I would like to know" This swim although was good was starting to bore him, being with Leila was a little different though "How about we go experience the real waters of Hawaii.. its only about five minutes of walking to the beach from here I noticed."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Leila looked at him and got out of the pool and said "All right, lets go" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Seth smiled glad that they were going to go somewhere and better yet they would be more alone,.. well their could be the odd one or two people down at the beach but it was more private and pools in his opinion could not fill in for the beach, the feeling of the sun.. the sand and the water as it rocked with waves.. nothing could replace that. They walked together before arriving, the water gleaming and looked rather inviting "race you in.."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Leila smiled at him and said "Sure" and began to run down to the water smiling as she race on ahead.

((Blah writers block))
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 pm

He was about to give the signal before a small sigh escaped him as he ran towards the water "Cheater.." Seth spoke playfully as he continued to try and beat her although such a thing was not possible as he entered the water after her, it was rather warm and calm.. the waves gentle.. infact he could not imagine it any more perfect.. exactly what he was hoping for. "It is nice.. but I am glad I am here with you more then anything Leila.."

(ouch)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next